All Comments on 'Ginger Fabulously Taken'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

Oh good lord ... that was fabulous! Really, it was. You see, I have a bit of a "thing" for redheads. I just might have to take a little trip to Dayton to find her. ;) Loved it, as always! ~ L

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was so totally a wicked story ! U had me from jump . Your a great writer . I love the way u talk to the readers as if we are sitting in front of u . Made me smile.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Wow!

Your writing has enormous energy. The pace swings back and forth between fast and frantic. You do indeed convey Julia's feelings, in a style that is sometimes conversational - as if you were speaking to a single reader, so anxious to make her understand - and at times introspective, Julia sharing her inner thoughts. This old hetero male is a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are truly amazing at what you do,so please never stop.

I absolutely love and respect your creative imagination.

You just know how to make it all seem so so real.

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago

I echo the comments from the others!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Amazing doesn't cover it.

I missed this one when it was first posted but I’m so happy to have found it. Such a exciting telling of all Julia was feeling and going through. The eroticism, just jaw dropping good and so passion filled. It had my temperature rising. The love between Julia and Sheri, beautiful as always.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

IDB.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
O...M...G...

I can't believe that you snuck another story about "the Cougar" without me noticing! You sneaky wench! *wink*

As with all the previous Cougar chapters, this is just fabulous. It's so loving and warm it's almost a bit... well... you know... yeah.. you know.. ;)

I can't really form enough adjectives to do your work justice, so I will just say this. Bravo, my dear. Bravo!

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532about 11 years ago
A new Universe

Aside for this being a great story that has your normal hot, erotic, romantic descriptiveness it is much more. By the way, very authentic reaction by Emily when Julia tells her she is married.

By having a character from another story meet a new character in this story you have not just opened up a world of possibilities, you have created your own universe. If all of the characters of your stories live in the same world at the same time period you have a near limitless source of material for new stories that have brand new characters, the meeting of a new character with one already established or a complete crossover between already created main supporting characters.

What a brilliant idea. With this you can revisit characters already established or create stories to explore characters that exist but have not yet been explored.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Just how close is Dayton to Chicago? Maybe a visit by/to Ginger for a threesome?

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Fabulous!!!!

The title of the story alone, speaks for itself ........ Erotica simply at it's best! The way the author blended this story into A Cougar Totally Turned is exceptional, making it seem like one and yet so brilliantly written, it stands on it's own as a totally separate entity.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Chicago/Dayton?

Actually, sbrooks, I looked at a map, didn't actually check the distance, but doesn't look THAT far! <wink>

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
So Sweet!

That was just so wonderful!

I was going to say that I would like to see more of Emily, then saw the "Emily/Ginger" series, so I guess where I'm going next!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Title says it all

Just Fabulous!

incestusincestusover 8 years ago
perfect work :)

ı think this is my first comment to your work verry good job and thank you for writing it. ı not much into the sub things but ı love reading your stories because instead of dom/sub stiuations you describe perfectly the love we live. the orgasm, sweat, emotions that makes us so complicated... ı used to think people as white and black and may be some grey but now ı know that there ıs no such thing. we are all colorful, some bright red, pink... and so.. anyway keep it up pls ı love reading.. thanks again ;)

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Another great story

And I really love how you talk to the mirror and how "green eyes" reacts to the various things going on. She is always on your mind!

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
Love

There is no such thing as running out of love. The more you share it the more is regenerated. You can be in love with one person and still love others. Thank you for a story that shows it.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Great story! And loved your comments about writing too. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story and you tell it so well. As to your note, you certainly paint the wonderful colors for our imaginations to enjoy. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous