Ginger: How it Concluded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Rory blinked and smiled softly. "I'm happy you feel that way. I feel like... we are so alike in some regards, and in another, we complement each other."

For a moment, I analyzed his face. His hazel eyes fixed on my face, visible behind his platinum-wired glasses, his soft lips slightly parted.

"I also feel that way; I had this weird intuition from the moment I saw you - we are a match. And probably this is the reason I feel so... angry at the possibility he is trying to win you back," I confessed, feeling weirdly exposed and almost vulnerable by admitting to that.

Rory almost gaped his mouth, "Dallas... He won't be successful. Even if you weren't here. I know all too well what would happen if I succumb to him today. The next day he would be gone. His conquest finalized - I would prove to him for the thousandth time how easy it is with me. Never again. I want to... matter. I want my feelings reciprocated."

I looked into his light hazel eyes. It was a moment... of particular intensity.

"They are," I lowered myself a bit and whispered. "And one thing for sure... I don't want him to touch what's mine..."

Rory's pupils dilated slightly, and I could hear his breath speeding up. My words had an obvious impact on him. He wanted to matter to me, he wanted me to care, to want him.

"We have two rooms booked by the company. But would you agree to spend tonight in my room?" he asked in a slightly shaky voice.

I smirked. "I want nothing more than to be inside your room..." I murmured in a low voice. "Your room..."

He chuckled. "That's not how I was hoping you'd finish the sentence!"

I was fully aroused again, so I pretended I was just passing by him to get to another salad bowl. I pressed my groin against his ass for a moment, making sure he couldn't be oblivious to the kind of room I had in mind.

He let out a small gasp.

"So, guys..." I heard Adam's voice as he approached us with his plate full of food, smirking. "I can see you're pretty cozy here. The Java consultation is pretty intense, I suppose?"

I almost burst into laughter, but Rory blushed, as usual. Being a ginger, he had a very 'easily blushing' face.

"Yes, well, we were hungry."

"I can see somebody is hungry for sure. I'm just not entirely sure if he has regular food on his mind," Adam chuckled, giving me a meaningful look.

"That's not what you think..." I murmured, focusing on my plate, and Rory did the same.

But Adam was having too much fun.

"I can see you were having a hard time... searching for food on the table..."

"Hard, indeed," I finally couldn't stop myself and burst out laughing.

"Stop it..." Rory murmured, elbowing me slightly.

Adam only winked. "Don't worry, guys, I've got your back."

We all finished our meal and talked about this branch for a while. After that, we returned to the wing of the building where the next part of the course was supposed to take place, and there was already a large crowd waiting there. It was almost time for the lecture to start, so I turned toward Adam and urged him, "Please, sit down with Rory because I doubt Martin can be discouraged so easily..."

"Don't worry, I will take care of that," Adam assured me.

As we parted, I still felt uneasy but had to go to another lecture hall where the group of coders from the medium level Java course was also waiting.

Soon, the lecturer arrived, and we all went inside. As the class started, I received a text message from Adam.

"Wow, that was awkward. Martin is sitting next to me, and I am now separating them. But that didn't discourage him from making very blatant comments toward your boss."

"What comments?!"

"For example, that he can see all the 'fucking hickeys' on Rory's neck, and he hopes Rory had a good fuck. All said in a very annoyed tone of voice."

"The fucker! What did Rory answer?"

"Nothing, he just stares at the lecturer, ignoring Martin, who is very agitated. He can't sit without fidgeting. He is glancing at Rory all the time. You were right, he won't give up."

"Thank you for being there. As you can see, Rory is in trouble..."

"I can see. I can also see his hickeys. So, you really are into him, like for real. And he is into you."

"Yes."

I spent the next hour of the lecture feeling tense, but at least I was able to focus more on the course, as I knew that Adam was with Rory.

Close to the end of the lecture, I received another text message from Adam,

"Martin just said to Rory that he wants to talk with him and he won't take no for an answer. I said to him 'fuck off, man, he doesn't want to speak with you', but I guess he is very determined. Prepare yourself to come here," he urged me.

I was glad this lecture had the same length as theirs, so I stormed out of the room and ran toward their hall. The moment the first group of participants from the advanced course opened the door to go out, I went past them and entered, only to see the unpleasant scene. Martin was publicly trying to squeeze himself between Adam and poor Rory, who was literally holding onto Adam's forearm to avoid being separated.

"What's going on here? Are you crazy?!" I went toward them, feeling like I just couldn't let it go this time. But Rory saw me and made a quick, sharp shake of his head, and I knew he was begging me not to escalate the situation.

"You need to go. Now!" I said coldly, taking my position on the other side of Rory. To be honest, the absurdity of the situation was overwhelming. "Your behavior is inappropriate and verging on sexual harassment, and, to be honest, super weird!"

Martin's eyes fixed on my face for a while, very intensely.

There was something in his eyes--like what you sometimes see in desperate animals. Some wildness, but not in a respectable way. More like... a rabid way.

Then he snorted and said, "Are you both his fucking bodyguards or what? He is a grown man for fuck's sake, and he can have a conversation with me without you two hovering over our heads!"

"I don't want to talk with you, Martin. Please respect it," Rory said and added, "Let's go to the parking lot, Adam and Dallas. Today's dinner is on me!"

We all left, but we were wrong if we thought Martin was going to just... let us go!

It was slowly beginning to transform into a really crazy and bizarre situation.

The guy was just in some kind of frenzy. He followed us to the parking lot.

"I won't let it go, Rory. I need to speak with you," he said as we all approached Rory's car.

Rory snorted angrily. "Okay, so speak. In front of Adam and Dallas."

"What? You can't be serious..."

"I am. I'm waiting. Start talking." Rory crossed his arms on his slim chest.

Martin snarled. "Jesus, you're so insolent. Whatever, so they will hear it. I wanted to let you know, I regret how I treated you. Say one word and I will move back to LA. I promise this time it will be different."

Rory almost gaped his mouth. "Do you know how often you used exactly the same words? First, when you cheated on me with Jenny. Then when you cheated on me with Stephanie. Then with Lucy. Then with Keisha, then with Monica..."

"Stop, okay, I got it. But this time... I learned my lesson the hard way. I learn slowly, but I learn!"

Rory crossed his arms on his chest. "Sure... until the next time. Listen. It doesn't matter. I moved on, Martin. I'm in a relationship with another man now, and I'm happy. Please, leave. We are done."

Martin's face was very tense.

"Did he... make all those hickeys?"

What a bastard! I clenched my fists, but Rory raised his hand.

"Are you a child, Martin? Are you seriously asking me that? Okay, you know what? I'll have an answer for you. Yes, he did! We fuck all the time, and he even cares about my pleasure, more than you ever did. Now go away and leave me alone!"

Martin became silent. He just stood there and stared at Rory with an unrecognizable expression in his eyes.

"Spend one last night with me, please," he said suddenly in a strange, almost pleading tone. What a snake. " I will prove to you that I care about your pleasure as well."

Rory actually giggled. "Suuuuure! I remember your stupid rules! 'Bottoms give ass and suck, and tops just fuck'. Besides... I'm not like you, Martin. I don't cheat."

Martin pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes.

"One night and I'll prove it to you..."

"No! Never! I gave you a dozen chances! Years of chances! No more empty promises! They turn to dust the moment you see beautiful women! Now leave me alone, Martin! I will never date a bisexual again, for them... everyone is fuckable. Constant competition!"

Adam burst into laughter. "Good point!"

Martin growled. "It's not the end, I promise you that!"

"Get lost!" Rory yelled.

Martin cursed under his breath, turned around, and walked away at a pretty quick pace.

Adam followed Martin with his eyes and sighed. "Guys, you should go. You probably have a lot to talk about now. We can go to dinner together tomorrow."

"Okay, Adam, thank you. Take care," Rory whispered and quickly got into the car.

"Thanks, man." I patted Adam's shoulder. "I'm forever in your debt."

"Go, go. Add some more hickeys on him," Adam responded and winked.

I also got into the car, and soon Rory and I drove off.

For a moment, there was silence in the car. I could see how Rory's hands squeezed the car wheel. His knuckles went white, obviously he was very emotional.

We didn't drive long. I was surprised he parked maybe one mile from the company building, in some hotel parking lot.

I looked around and wanted to get out of the car, but he suddenly said, "I can't believe how I even stayed with this person for so many years. I can't recognize him anymore. He went off the trail..."

I thought about my answer for a while.

"And I can, in a way."

Rory raised his eyebrows.

I sighed and spread my arms.

"He lost you."

Rory looked at me, the dim light of the streetlamps making it impossible to recognize his expression well. We stared at each other.

"Do you think he can guess it's one of us? He looked at me pretty intensely in the lecture hall. Would he be able to connect the dots now?"

"I don't fucking care if he connects it or not. What I care about... is you," he said with a firm voice and suddenly raised himself from his seat, relocating and straddling me.

"I don't want to think about him, Dallas! Or talk about him. I'm so over him. I lost too many years. I want to focus on our future," Rory whispered.

"I'm on board with that," I responded and kissed him.

We kissed for some time, hugging tightly.

"Can we go to your hotel room and make love for hours?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure, we can!" Rory responded with a smile.

And we got out of the car.

With our luggage, we entered the hotel lobby. We took the key at the reception desk and strode toward Rory's room, exchanging meaningful glances.

"Shower?"

"Shower. Together." I smiled enthusiastically.

We got there, and I just could not keep my hands off him - from that point on, except for a moment when I got the lube out of my suitcase. After that, we tore off each other's clothes and jumped under the water jet, kissing like crazy teenagers. The adrenaline and stress had to be released!

I had this crazy urge to fuck him against the wall, so I put a dollop of lube inside him and put my hands under his hips.

"I'm gonna fuck you now...in the air, like we started!"

His eyes got bigger.

And so I lifted him up. Rory made a sound of surprise, but quickly wrapped his legs around my hips and helped me align my dick with his hole. He was pretty stretched out from being fucked by me in the company bathroom.

He slowly lowered his hips onto my dick and I began to leisurely thrust into him, warm water running down our bodies. We looked at each other as I penetrated his hole, thrust after thrust. It was hypnotic and intense, Rory's dick rubbed over my stomach, I kissed his warm and wet skin, grabbed his nipples, creating new hickeys on his chest...

"Did you hear something?" Rory asked suddenly.

"No, what's going on?"

"Someone's knocking."

We both fell silent. I stopped fucking him.

And Rory was right - unfortunately. Now I could hear the knocking loud and clear.

"Who can it be?" I asked perplexed.

"Probably room service?"

The knocking again, much louder...

"Are you sure?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

Rory swallowed, then cursed under his breath.

"Jesus, what an idiot. He won't stop, Dallas! He's gone completely crazy. I have to open the door."

With regret, I pulled my dick out of him and lowered him to the floor. I just couldn't believe we had to stop such an epic 'by the wall' fucking for this idiot. My back probably wouldn't be able to handle another one for a while... A missed opportunity!

Sighing, I touched Rory's slender shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"You know what that means...he'll know."

"Not necessarily..." Rory scratched his chin and raised his finger. "I have my winter suitcase with me! That gives me an idea! I always carry my ski cap in the side pocket. It's basically a chimney sweep or balaclava, however you wanna call it. You will put it on! He will be... pretty shocked seeing somebody dressed like that with me. He always considered me a good boy..." Rory smirked.

I shook my head slightly in shock. "The idea is crazy; I'll look like a terrorist!"

"And that's the point!"

"Okay, Rory. It's up to you. I'll wear it. But wait, wait! Please set your phone to record..."

He nodded. We left the stall and wrapped ourselves with towels. Not the best outfit for any confrontation, but I didn't care now.

Rory handed me the chimney sweep, and I put it on. I probably looked weird, but since I had my large dragon tattoo -- a gift from my first boyfriend, a Chinese tattoo artist -- I might look more... credible?

In the meantime, Rory took out his phone and started recording. He propped it up on the carpet in the corridor, leaning it against the wall, so it had a good view of the door.

And then he asked loudly, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Martin. Please, Rory. Let me in. It won't take you long. I really need to talk with you."

"Do you have any weapons with you?"

Even I was pretty surprised by this question. Rory was really careful! Commendable.

"What? Are you crazy!?"

"I don't believe you. Record yourself now and send me the clip via Messenger."

"Are you aware that if I had a weapon, I could just hide it behind my belt or on my back and..."

"So record your back also, without the jacket!"

I could hear Martin cursing muffledly and some rustling. Rory took his phone again and checked it. He showed me the clip. It showed Martin recording himself from the top and back. He had a reddened face and a clenched jaw. I sighed; the CRAZY part was about to begin!

"Give me the phone. I'll put it in the room against the wall; it will record the corridor and a large part of the room at the same time," I whispered. "I'll be waiting on the bed, not to spook him too early."

He nodded. So I took the phone and placed it in the corner of the room. Rory waited until I was ready, and I sat on the bed near the headboard -- from the direction of the door, Martin couldn't see me now.

After some hesitation, I decided to throw the towel away.

Why the hell not? Right? My dick looked great in a limp state, I was always a shower. A naked tattooed guy with a balaclava would look much better than half naked - with a creamy hotel towel! Minus ten points for being creepy.

I heard the door open.

A moment of silence.

"Hello, Rory... Nice hickeys." Martin's screeching voice sounded strangely soft and seductive now. I wanted to throw up.

"I told you to leave me alone, Martin. You can't follow me around in my hotel room. How do you even know what my room is?"

"It doesn't matter. I just... needed to see you alone without your weird bodyguards..."

"I don't want to see you anymore. Please leave. Can't you understand the word 'no'?"

"Rory..."

I heard a rustling and my heart quickened.

"Let me go, let me go!" And more rustling, and Rory stormed into the room, now positioned next to the window.

Martin, if he wanted to follow him, would have to enter the room as well and then see me...

And... so he did.

He walked in with a slow, almost predatory pace, his eyes focused on Rory.

But he twitched, almost jumped, when he saw me. A chimney sweep doesn't look friendly to anyone.

"Jesus!"

I stood up slowly, letting him feel the difference in our height. His eyes went to my chest to see my dragon tattoo. Then he looked down at my exposed dick.

"Who... who are you...?"

"This is my boyfriend," Rory replied before I could react. "I told you, I'm with someone now. We are over, Martin. I would never be with you again, even if I were single. You are the last man on earth I would choose for myself. I have lost too many years because of your sorry ass".

Martin's upper lip curled up, and he made a strange, almost growling sound.

He looked at me and swayed a little, shifting his body mass to his right side.

And he did something none of us would have expected.

It was only by chance that I was able to predict it. I saw his pupils suddenly dilate, it was strange, but I remembered that I was once attacked by my grandmother's cat and his pupils became very large just before that...

I managed to get my hands up just as he was about to take a swing at me. His blow went to my forearm and I made only one move, which I learned in a Krav Maga class I attended for exactly one month before I decided to take a programming class in Python instead. Yep. Priorities in life.

But I did remember one thing. In Krav Maga they are very efficient. You don't play with boxing exchanges. Neutralize the threat. Groin, throat. Eyes... and so on. And I chose the first one. I kicked him as hard as I could, and I landed the kick perfectly.

The throaty screeching sound filled the room.

Martin sounded like a pig being slaughtered. Then he let out a big, desperate gasp and more grunting and screeching followed... He curled up into a ball on the floor.

We both stared at him, a little shocked at how this was happening and how... fast it was escalating. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

"I think he needs medical attention. We should call an ambulance or even better... The police. We were attacked first." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Nooooo!" That was all Martin could get out. A very pitiful sound.

"No to the ambulance or the police?" I asked tilting my head.

"Bo...both..." he stuttered.

I knelt down beside him and leaned over his head.

"Listen, fucker. We can do it with the police and the ambulance, or we can do it the normal way. You will be a decent person for a change. You don't really need a Java course, as far as I know. You are actually the co-creator of the course, am I right? So you will not show up there. You leave Rory alone, forever. Look at the wall. What do you see there? A phone. We recorded everything. You - storm in here, grab Rory, attack me. So what's it going to be? The police, or are you going to start taking a simple no for an answer, like a normal person? Enough with the crazy chasing of challenges!"

"I got it! I got it!" he whined, panting quickly, obviously still in great pain.

"Good. Stay on the path, we'll keep the recording, just to be sure."

Martin looked at me, his eyes wandering to my dick as I knelt beside him, it was right in front of him. He stared at it for a while. I noticed that my shaft was still well lubricated, after all we had stopped in the middle of the action.

Then he slowly craned his neck and looked at Rory.

Silence filled the room. Then he winced in contempt and muttered with real hatred in his voice, "You just fucked? You little whore!"

Okay, I had enough.

I grabbed him under the armpits and rather brutally dragged him to the door and pushed him out. The moment I was sure the phone camera wouldn't catch it, I kicked him in the ribs, eliciting a long whimper, and then grabbed his hair and pulled it back with such force that his neck arched back sharply.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers