Ginger: How it Concluded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You disgusting piece of shit. You sealed your fate. The recording is going to the police and our company."

"No! Stop!" He tried to grab my hand, but I pushed him away and closed the door behind me.

Rory was still standing in the same place, his back to the wall, his hazel eyes fixed on my face.

The room was silent. I didn't know what was going on, the energy was changing slightly.

Rory walked slowly toward the bed.

He didn't say anything, just threw his towel on the floor.

He was now gloriously naked, slender and beautiful. Although he was somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10", his willowy posture made him look taller. My eyes wandered over his flat stomach, slim waist and narrow hips.

He looked me in the eye, "I think he interrupted something," he said, his dick was already half hard as he slowly got on the bed and took the position on all fours. His perfectly shaped ass cheeks were now facing me and between them was the - oh so inviting - gateway to paradise, glistening with lube.

"Fuck me, Dallas," he asked in such a voice that I could not deny him. "Please, fuck me hard," he begged, his eyes filled with a mixture of intoxicating submissiveness and eagerness.

The unprecedented lust flowed through my vain, for some reason, my dick swelled even faster than before, under the shower. I slowly bent over him, letting my dick graze his ass cheeks and over his pliantly offered, twitching hole.

But for now, I was aiming much higher. I placed my hands on his slender neck, gripping it, feeling his pulse. Then I slid one of my hands even more up, over his tendons, jaw and chin, reaching his soft lips. I brushed my thumb across his wet mouth and Rory parted his lips. As I pushed my thumb in, he began to suck on it, while I slowly slid up and down his lubricated crease, teasing him with the head of my cock.

Soon I straightened up and kicked his knees apart with my knees, my dick bobbing in my heartbeat as I bracketed my legs with his. I stared at the spot between his ass cheeks.

Only the tip of my dick brushed the round ring of muscles that alternately clenched and loosened, almost tempting me to push in.

But I waited. Rory made a pained sound, encouraging me to breach him, but I just squeezed his ass cheeks, waiting and staring as his body seemed to beg me. Rory pushed his ass even farther back, his muscles loosening even more, opening up a little, and I could see a tiny, dark opening in the middle of it.

The sight pushed me over the edge, he was obviously well-prepared, I grabbed his slender hips and with one powerful thrust impaled him on my shaft. The bulbous head disappeared behind Rory's wide open sphincter. Our balls slammed together as I plunged into his hungry passage, his hole clamped on my cock, and Rory's dick waved in the air, splashing drops of pre-cum on the blanket.

And I began to fuck him in earnest.

Soon the room was filled with my grunts and Rory's moans of pleasure, much louder than usual, so I encouraged him, "Scream Rory, don't stop yourself!", my pounding inside him shook Rory's body with power, but he didn't protest, on the contrary, holding him by his arms, he rocked back greedily, impaling himself with an even wilder pace than I was maintaining.

Rory's whimpering and screaming filled the room and the hallway, and then we heard it,

It was a loud yell coming from behind the door!

"I'm still here, and I can hear you in there, you slut!"

For some reason, neither I nor Rory reacted at all, caught in a spiraling pain, the urge to fuck harder and deeper, I realized we were both close, so I leaned forward a bit and grabbed a handful of Rory's lush, long hair and pulled him back so that he stood up, lifting his upper body into a vertical position, and now his back was pressed against my chest, our hips slapping lewdly and loudly.

I sucked on his neck, almost biting it, while simultaneously working inside him with long, deep thrusts, and my second hand went down to his steel-hard cock, my fingers wrapping tightly around it, Rory moaned in a deep, prolonged cry.

As I accelerated my strokes on his shaft, he tilted his head back forcefully, resting it on my neck and screaming at the top of his lungs as his dick practically exploded, shooting long, thick ropes of his cum high into the air.

I could swear some of it hit the ceiling, the raw evidence of his arousal and pleasure made me... strangely happy, almost elated, and the unwise words... just spilled out,

"I've never wanted anyone like I want you, body and soul, I think I'm falling for you..."

The next thing I knew, I cringed and realized that we had known each other for just over a week! For fuck's sake, a week! Damn, did I scare him, being this sappy, overwhelming new boyfriend?

But Rory didn't seem to react at all, his head was still tilted back, leaning on my shoulder, so I just continued to fuck him to my own completion, feeling that strange, sweet and embarrassing sensation of being buried deep inside of him, like I was just free-falling into the bottomless abyss, not knowing what awaited me there, I inhaled his scent and felt the tingling sensation of his long silky hair spilling over my chest, it was so overwhelming and wonderful and exciting that I couldn't go on and had to fill him with my cum, which geysered from my dick far down into his narrow searing hot tunnel, which I pounded like a madman for the last few minutes. Making strange animal sounds, I let myself tremble with bliss, my lips still sucking on his neck and both hands now on his hardened nipples.

Yes, now was the even more awkward moment when I would have to look Rory in the face and... what? Would he be embarrassed by the intensity of my confession? He remained silent, which was very telling. Did I ruin everything? Or was my fear unnecessary?

True, once he asked me - jokingly - "am I trying to make him fall for me", but jokes and serious confessions? There was an obvious difference.

I didn't want to see his eyes, so I just held him like that for a while before I had to let him go. And exactly at this moment, I was saved by some commotion behind the doors.

"You can't stay here, sir..." A muffled voice could be heard from there.

"Oh, yes, I can! My boyfriend is fucking behind this door with some weirdo!"

"I'm sorry, but nobody can sit on the floor, the room service has to be able to..."

"Damn it, then open this door for me! You have a universal key or card, right?"

"I will not do such a thing...."

I snorted, using the opportunity to quickly move past the cringy situation I created.

As Rory faced me before he could even blink, I quickly said, "Martin went crazy, totally crazy! Is he going to camp here? I need to deal with this, Rory. I'm calling the police."

I was sure he would protest, but he only nodded. His face looked calm, not upset or annoyed with me, so I let myself hope that maybe I hadn't messed things up too much.

But I didn't want to push my luck, so I took my phone and called the dispatcher. I explained that the jealous ex-boyfriend of my partner attacked us, and we have a recording of the whole situation. They promised to send someone.

In the meantime, Rory pulled on a t-shirt and sweatpants that he took out of our luggage, and he gestured toward my luggage. I nodded, guessing he wanted to get something for me, as our suits that we wore during lectures were now in the bathroom, in disarray.

As I continued talking to the dispatcher, sitting on the edge of the bed, he took out my black sweatpants and... knelt in front of me and... started to help me put the pants on. I froze in the middle of my words, seeing him on his knees, with his red hair lowered, helping me get dressed.

When he lifted his head, our eyes met.

And I knew he didn't just forget what I said; I saw it deep in his eyes. He remembered every word. I was still talking with the dispatcher and looking at him. His small hand was laying next to my thigh. I glanced down and hesitated. Then, without interrupting the conversation, I slowly entwined my fingers with his slim fingers. Rory fixed his eyes on our entangled hands, but he didn't pull his hand away.

When I ended the call, silence filled the room, except for the muffled argument still taking place in the corridor.

Rory raised his gaze to me. My heart started racing again, but I knew it wasn't a good time to discuss my emotions. "I need to go out and deal with Martin," I said.

Rory blinked in surprise. "I thought the police would handle it."

"I don't want him to leave before they get here. I need to bring him here."

Rory stood up quickly. "What? Here? Why?"

"It would be easier if the police took him from here; we can show them the recording..."

"Are you sure? Do you want to deal with his craziness further?"

"Hopefully not for long. But the hotel management might bring bodyguards any minute now to throw him out..."

Rory sighed. "Okay, but... I really don't want to speak with him."

"I'll handle that," I murmured, getting to my feet.

Suddenly, he asked, "What about the mask? He'll know who you are."

I hesitated and fell silent for a moment. Rory walked toward the window and glanced outside.

"I'm afraid the police will ask for my name anyway. I'm on the recording. He took a swing at me."

Rory nodded slowly. "Well, I guess we won't be able to hide it anymore."

I walked toward him, but for some reason, I was now afraid to touch him. He looked a bit tense.

"I'll switch departments, Rory. I won't jeopardize your position or reputation. I promise. I'll talk to Adam; his department was about to start hiring, from what I heard. But I want to resolve this, and hopefully you get a restraining order against him. If Martin is that unstable, he could track you down even in Los Angeles. Only the law can somehow stop him. Hopefully. Having him loitering at your door doesn't seem like something good."

Rory let out a quiet exhale. "You're right. But... I... would prefer you to stay in my department."

I blinked, taken aback. I must say, what he said was surprising. "But..." I trailed off.

He turned his head toward me, meeting my eyes. They gaze was kinda intense and vulnerable at the same moment. I suddenly understood. Rory wanted me to stay close to him?

I swallowed, feeling a strange, warmly blissful wave. Did he... feel the same way?

So, I slowly nodded.

"I'll do whatever you want, Rory," I whispered, lifting my hand to gently skim over his cheek. "If you want me to call the dispatcher and say it's not important anymore, I'll do it."

He shook his head slowly. "No, I should get a restraining order. But I don't want him to know who you are. Let me explain the situation to the police."

"In that case, you should show them only the first part of the recording, where he grabs you. I won't press any charges for his... attempt to hit me."

Rory nodded. "I'll try to talk to them and explain the situation, but I guess there's still a chance he'll find out. The first thing he'd do is send a report to HR, explaining I have a suspicious pattern of sleeping with my... either supervisors, colleagues, or subordinates. I was dating him when we were in the same positions, and then when he was a team leader. Now I'm dating you, so... It would look bad in HR. Really bad."

It really didn't sound good; he was right. "Fuck. I shouldn't have called the police..." I rubbed my chin.

"No. It had to be done. He needs to know I'm serious. Let's wait and see what will happen. Maybe we'll get lucky?"

I sighed, and we both looked down at the parking lot, lost in thought.

Fortunately for us, the police arrived before Martin could be confronted by the bodyguards. As we heard them in the corridor, Rory looked at me and nodded.

"I'll go. I'll talk to them. Wait here."

With a tense expression, he left the room. I stood by the door and pressed my ear against it. I could hear multiple voices now: Martin, the hotel manager, and others, along with Rory. It was a challenge to focus on all of them at once, as they weren't shouting like Martin had been, making it harder to distinguish. But soon, one voice started to stand out...

Martin's pleading.

"Rory, please, listen to me..."

"Rory, don't, I really..."

"Rory, stop it, I didn't mean to..."

"I beg you, Rory, I just..."

Martin's pitiful cries now dominated the background noise. It was getting on my nerves so much that I struggled to stay on my side of the door. After about twenty minutes of various conversations, I retreated to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I also grabbed our suits and placed them in the small closet in the corner of the room. Then, I changed into jeans and a shirt, waiting for Rory on my bed.

Finally, Rory returned to the room, looking tired and uneasy.

I jumped to my feet and embraced him tightly; he rested his cheek on my shoulder. We stood like that for a while, and it felt comforting. I buried my nose in his hair, waiting to hear what he had to say.

"They took him in for public disturbance, but I'll need to file for a restraining order. I already gave my initial statement to the police, and I need to go to the precinct again. They provided me with contact details and the case number."

"And Martin?"

"Pleading. The entire time... It was an unpleasant situation until they took him."

I waited to see if he wanted to share more, but he remained silent.

"I can tell you're very tense, Rory. Would you like me to give you another massage? It could help you relax..."

Rory sighed. "We were about to go to dinner..."

"It can wait. I can feel how tense your whole body is, how stressed you are. Please, let me help you..."

Rory nodded and raised his face to mine. "Thank you, Dallas. You're so... caring."

I smiled and took his hand, leading him to the bed, where I hesitated.

"Hm, but we don't have any oil..."

"I have hand cream. It might work."

"Okay, let's give it a try. Are you going to undress?"

He nodded and removed his clothes, then lay down on the bed.

Using hand cream, I managed to massage him for a while, focusing on the tense parts of his back and shoulders. He was quiet during it, unlike the last time when he had moaned quite a bit. When I finished massaging his back, he slowly turned onto his front and I realized that even though he didn't make a sound, he... boned up. Yep.

I grinned. "Someone really likes massages..." I murmured.

Rory smiled, but... not very cheerfully. He didn't answer. He looked at the ceiling.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" I asked, hoping to improve his mood.

He looked at me again. "Would you?"

"Of course, Rory. I want to make you feel good, help you relax..."

He kept his eyes on me for a while.

"Okay..."

So I knelt between his thighs and bent down to suck him off. I was quite surprised that it didn't last very long.

Rory was rather quiet throughout the whole endeavor, only taking a few deep breaths at the end.

As I sat up, our eyes met.

"Thank you, Dallas. Would you... lie down next to me for a while? I really don't want to go to dinner right now..." He winced.

"Sure, I'll be right back," I also got a boner during the blowjob, but I ignored it and just brushed my teeth in the bathroom.

When I came back, Rory was already under the covers. I slid under it too and hugged him so I could hold him in my arms.

After some soul-searching, I said what I needed to say,

"I can imagine how you feel. You were with him for six years. That's a lot. He hurt you, but there were good moments, I'm sure. It must be hard to see how he changed and what it all led to."

Rory sighed and shook her head.

"That's not even it, Dallas. I remember my mother worked on the victim helpline called LoveIsRespect. And I had this revelation... He never respected me. How could he love me? What he did today, trying to force himself on me, showed me the extent of his lack of respect for me. Like I was a toy he could take and toss around whenever he wanted. I was blind for so long, Dallas, and it scares me. I felt disgusted looking at his face now when he begged. His eyes were empty. He didn't feel any remorse. He was angry deep inside when the police came; he didn't think I could go for that. He was shocked I was able to do it to him; it was beyond him. He expected me to pliantly accept whatever he threw at me. And I'm happy I finally had the strength to say stop. It's so liberating. Thanks to you and your support, I had the strength to do it. For that, I'm forever thankful, Dallas. You've been such a positive influence in my life. I hope we will have a lot of time together to enjoy each other in a calmer environment, not thinking about Martin..."

We were lying on the bed face to face, our foreheads almost touching, our fingers entangled.

"Rory... have you considered moving into my apartment? The building has cameras all around and guards. Martin doesn't know the address. If anything were to happen in the future, if he disregarded the restraining order, it's less likely he would find us, although it's still possible, of course."

Viewed from such a close distance, his irises were a beautiful hazel color, a mixture of green, amber, and gray with small golden specks.

"Thank you for the proposition. It's worth considering, for sure."

A moment of silence passed; he was still looking deeply into my eyes, and I could sense he was contemplating my confession. I felt a shift in his energy, a softening of it.

And then he whispered, "I'm usually pretty cautious, careful about what I say... But I want you to know I'm optimistic about our future..." And he smiled shyly.

For me, it was as good as a love confession. Rory was a bit reserved, except in the moments when he was making love. I should probably appreciate that, as I knew well how quickly being overly expressive could become tiresome. Rory was like a breath of fresh air for me, as my ex-boyfriends were much more lively, bossy, but also superficial and self-centered. I guess I always attracted the flamboyant "bitchy bottom" type. I never felt like any of them truly loved me. But I could hope... that one day Rory could grant me that gift, as long as I remain supportive, respectful, and dedicated to him. And I was determined to earn his love... oh how much I wanted that.

Rory moved his hand over my body and slid it under the blanket. He found my hard-on, of course because I still hadn't gotten rid of it completely. He stroked me a bit and suddenly said in a very shy voice, "Could you just... put it inside me? I'm a little sore from the last... pretty intense fuck, but I'd just like to feel you inside me..." he whispered.

My heart beat a little faster, I nodded with a gentle smile, then I lubricated my dick and his entrance. He lay limp with his legs spread, waiting for me to enter him, his eyes fixed on mine.

I knelt between his thighs and aligned my dick with his hole. It looked quite used, a bit puffed up and swollen, the ring even protruding slightly, but maybe because of that, I felt a throb in my dick. I had done it. I fucked him, he was mine.

I slowly breached his pink muscle rim, not taking my eyes off his face even for a second. He wasn't hard, which didn't surprise me because he had just come ten minutes ago.

I slowly propped myself over him, sinking deeper into his warm tunnel.

He parted his lips and took me in without a word of protest. He pulled his bent knees up to his chest and to the side, giving me easier access to his body.

For some reason, I was painfully hard as I watched him give himself to me, even when he was sated. The symmetry between us made me strangely happy. I had given him an orgasm without asking for anything in return, and now he was returning the favor.

I lay on top of him, face to face. His long hair was spread around his head. I began to move slowly inside him, making small movements with my hips, gently massaging him inside.