Ginger: How it Concluded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Rory turned toward me in silence - as my staring had become quite persistent. We locked eyes for a moment...

"The plane has already displayed the open seatbelt sign, you know?" I muttered, lightly biting my lip.

He tilted his head.

"We're just at the beginning of the flight... we have many hours ahead of us..."

"And many... sex opportunities also."

Rory blushed intensely. "Dallas... you are crazy!"

"I'm horny for my pretty redhead boyfriend... c'mon!"

Rory chuckled, I could see he was struggling a bit with the idea, but was also tempted.

"Now is the best time." I whispered in his ear, "When people start eating and drinking, the line for the bathroom will be very long.

He nibbled at his lower lips and looked at me with accelerated breath.

"Okay!" he finally gave up and stood up!

Yes! I grinned and felt my dick demanding to be released from my jeans. It throbbed in need of Rory's tight, sweet ass.

"Just give me two minutes..." he murmured and walked down the aisle between the rows of seats.

Feeling like my poor dick was almost painfully hard now, I waited those fucking two minutes, trembling with impatience.

Finally it was time. I rushed over and quietly knocked on the door.

Rory let me in quickly.

As soon as he locked the door behind us, I threw myself on him, kissing him hard, pressing him against the wall, devouring his soft mouth in a hungry, wild kiss.

"I want you, so fucking much!" I murmured into his lips.

Without even waiting for a response, I pushed him toward the sink and in a few quick moves, I pulled down his pants, exposing his beautiful, narrow hips with round, firm ass cheeks that protruded nicely. I immediately dropped to my knees, just like the first time we met.

"Um..." I mumbled immediately. "Airplane soap! I'm starting to be like Pavlov's dog, I'm getting aroused by the smell of cheap airplane soap because I associate it with fucking your tight hole for the first time..."

Rory giggled a little but pushed his ass even further toward me and I plunged my tongue into his freshly cleaned ass. I loved to rim him, his ass was just perfect, the pink tissue smooth and he was very sensitive in that area, so I licked him diligently there, swirling my tongue inside and he moaned softly,

"Fuck, that's nice..." He exhaled, "I remember how I loved it when you ate my ass the first time..."

I lapped there, poking his pink entrance with the tip of my tongue, feeling delirious with desire, my pulse racing, my dick throbbing angrily.

I simply could not stay there too long. I stood up, tore open the lube bag (yes, this time I had it!) and squeezed a generous amount onto my fingers, then leaned down, almost biting Rory's neck from the side, my teeth sinking a little into his flesh, and pushed my two fingers into him at once.

He gasped at this (un)expected invasion.

Unhurriedly, I began fingering him, licking his neck at the same time, paying special attention to his older hickeys, nibbling at his earlobe, and sniffing his hair.

Suddenly, I noticed Rory was staring at my flushed face in the mirror above the sink, our eyes met and he whispered,

"I love how...intensely you desire me..." his lips were reddened and parted.

"You have no idea..." I replied, murmuring in his ear. "You deserve to feel this way all the time, needed and wanted."

And... I pressed my engorged head against his entrance. I peered down. It looked really... enticing. Rory had very narrow hips, his whole body was slender and willowy, and my thick dick looked almost brutal next to his little hole.

"I need to be inside you, Rory..." I mumbled, feeling slightly dizzy from all the blood rushing from my head to my... other head. "All the way, Rory, all the way..."

"Do it, push into me, Dallas, fuck me..." he encouraged me, sounding a tad dazed.

So I did it, feeling true bliss, pushing on his sphincter and enjoying the characteristic moment when my dick breached through the tight ring muscle and plunged inside.

"Yeah..." I moaned, feeling the sweet relief of finally being where I felt best, inside Rory's body and... his life.

For a while, I just stood there, letting him breathe through the discomfort, even though we had fucked so many times that he was probably used to me by now. Waiting for him to relax a little more, I spent that time kissing and nibbling on his neck and just below his jaw.

Rory slowly tilted his head to the side and looked into my eyes. His eyes almost seared me with a strange, slightly shy affection.

"Dallas..."

"Rory..."

He opened his lips; I could see he was struggling to say something, a blush creeping across his cheeks.

"I think I'm falling for you..."

I blinked, feeling a slight tightening in my throat. A wave of happiness washed over me.

"I feel the same..." I murmured, and our lips brushed against each other. His were soft and slightly trembling. "After we go back to LA... will you move in with me, Rory? I want you in my life, I need you with me..."

"I will, Dallas. I want that too..."

We kissed again and while our lips were still connected, I began to slowly thrust into his searing hot passage. God, it felt so good, the best feeling in the world. Being here, buried inside him, I knew I'd never let anyone else touch him again. He was mine.

My hand found his hard cock, waiting for some love, and as I moved inside, I began to stroke his shaft at the same time. Rory closed his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder.

It was a very pleasant feeling to be so close to him. Smelling his scent, feeling the touch of his slender body pressed against mine, I adored his gentle, calm energy and his way of having sex, surrendering to my power.

But the pace and intensity slowly increased. Our breathing became more labored.

Now I was bottoming out with every thrust, my dick plunging in to the brim. In this trance-like state I was hammering into him, thrusting as deeply as I could. Rory's eyes were closed tightly, long brown eyelashes fanning across his cheeks. He looked absolutely mindless, in a daze, mumbling some incoherent things. Breathy moans fell from his lips in a strange, dizzying plea that echoed through my head.

The view was too tantalizing, I knew I wouldn't last too long, but I wanted him to enjoy it as well, so I concentrated on jerking him off, slowing down in his tight hole.

"Rory, Rory, Rory..." I murmured in his ear, continuing to rock gently, and he moaned softly, his eyelids closed, my other hand wandering over his chest, up to his neck, stroking his jaw, his plump lips.

I held him in my arms as tightly as I could, suddenly consumed by feelings far heavier than I was used to. "Be mine, be mine forever..." I muttered, deep in abandon.

I didn't know what it was, but maybe those words sent Rory over the edge of his own bliss. His hips met my ass midway, pressing into me as he clenched his teeth and spurted his cum, landing in five long, translucent white ropes over the sink. It looked epic, and some even got on the mirror, which I didn't give a fuck about.

Suddenly his eyes opened, and he looked at me... really looked at me.

And now it was my time, it was me who was thrown over the edge of ecstasy, my climax hitting my nervous system without warning, under his watchful gaze as I spurted into him, filling him with my cum, my balls tightening - I unloaded everything I had into him, never once looking away, our eyes locked tightly in the (splattered!) mirror.

"Fuck..." I mumbled, panting quickly, shaken by the intensity of my orgasm.

"Yep, that was a fuck, for sure..." Rory smirked slightly.

We stood like that for a while, just staring at each other in a very pleasant, and exciting silence.

"You are perfect, Rory,"

"You are even...perfect...er?"

I chuckled.

As I pulled away, I saw a trickle of my cum leaking from his puffy hole and trailing down his thighs. The realization that I had just pumped him full of my cum and he was now going to go out in public with it leaking from his ass flooded my mind, but I tamped down my excitement.

Instead of indulging in more salacious visions, I grabbed the roll of toilet paper. I knew where we were, and I had a vague awareness that while we were fucking, I had heard the doorknob move slightly, indicating that someone might be waiting outside...hopefully not a flight attendant.

Bending down a bit, I began to clean his ass, tenderly wiping his hole, careful not to rub too hard. Rory watched me the whole time in the mirror, his pupils slightly dilated.

"You're so... caring..." he whispered suddenly. "It always surprises me..."

"Well, I care about you, so why shouldn't I treat you well?"

He swallowed. "Well, believe me, it's not a standard."

"From this moment on, it will be a standard for you."

I straightened up and he turned to face me.

There was silence between us. "Dallas, the best decision of my life...fuck on an airplane," he said with a shy but happy smile.

"You got me...on board... with that one," I said with a grin.

When we stepped out of the bathroom, we froze in our tracks because right behind the door were three women standing in line, staring at us wide-eyed.

I cleared my throat rather loudly and scratched my head.

"Ummm.... sorry, there was a speck of dust in his eye, I had to help him get it out!" I delivered my tried-and-true excuse.

"Sure.... I guess it must have been intensely painful to pull out that speck of dust. So many... painful moans could be heard..." one of the women muttered with a - thankfully - slightly amused expression on her face.

"Yeah, in a low-pressure environment, that's how it works... everything... gets a little more intense." I grinned.

We passed the women and returned to our seats, exchanging amused glances.

Oh God, I was so happy I was practically bursting. I guess when we sat down and held hands, the air around us turned pink and bubbly. What a flight...maybe that's what they call being sky-high?

And then I remembered.

We didn't clean the mirror.

But could that really spoil my mood? I was in love, after all. ;)

The end

Thank you for reading the entire "Ginger" series. I apologize for taking so long to produce the fourth part, but a lot has been happening in my life. I hope you enjoyed the conclusion of Rory and Dallas's story. Please let me know if the return to the airplane where it all began was what you expected.

Please be sure to share your thoughts on the series and leave me your vote! I will reply to all your comments!

I also apologize for any grammatical imperfections -- unfortunately, I'm not a native English speaker. See you in the next story! :)