Ginger: How it continued

Story Info
Will the boss fuck with his own employee?
7k words
4.86
12.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
671 Followers

Important info!

This is the SECOND CHAPTER in my Ginger series, please read first "Ginger: How it all started" because you won't know what's going on here. It's short, don't worry! :)

--------This chapter directly follows the event from the airplane----------

I was led to my new computer and sat there with a bit of an unhappy face. It was an understatement - I was majorly crushed.

The guy I fucked on the flight to LA turned out to be my... new boss.

Director Ashen introduced us, and while we both behaved professionally, the atmosphere was tense. Of course Rory couldn't have known it was me. I remembered on the flight, he mentioned that he was a new team leader, having taken up the position after the previous guy - who left the company. So I wasn't surprised he didn't know I was the new employee in his department.

As I sat down, Rory stood by me for some time, while explaining the basics of what I needed to know - logins and passwords, database access and so on. He also gave me the time of the meeting he scheduled for the team. He wanted to brief us on what we needed to know about the development of the project and what was expected of us.

It was a fucking weird, almost surreal feeling, that he was talking to me, in such an official way, like to some regular employee, and not to a person who fucked his ass 24 hours ago.

I avoided his gaze, only obediently nodding my head, fixing my eyes on the keyboard and saying things like "Yes, of course", "Okay, I will remember that", "I'll do that," and so on.

When he was done, I still had an hour 'til the scheduled meeting. I logged in and stared at the screen blankly. Soon the help desk guy appeared and gave me my e-mail address in the company's domain name, so I could open my inbox, which was empty for now. I continued to stare at the screen, waiting for the meeting time.

Only once I darted a gaze at Rory.

He was sitting rather stiffly, at a diagonally positioned desk. As he didn't have his own office, he was with the rest of the team in the same room. He was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt and navy-blue jeans, very different to the suit pants and white, buttoned down shirt I saw him wearing on the airplane. He looked more casual here.

Rory's face was rather tense as he focused his eyes on the screen. But the moment I stared at him, he rapidly glanced at me and our eyes met. I quickly lowered my head to the keyboard.

Fuck, I didn't know what to think or what to do! I took my phone and checked my text messages again. I still couldn't believe that earlier this morning that man who I met on the flight - had agreed to meet up again. But now, he turned out to be my boss, so our date was probably canceled. It was so... screwed up! I had such high hopes, and now it was all turning into dust. I was convinced, he surely would reject my invitation to meet up again.

It was still half an hour before the business meeting when he suddenly stood up, startling me.

He approached me and said loudly, so others could hear:

"Dallas, I would like you to come with me for a short talk before the main meeting, as we don't know each other and I would like to know more about what you did in your previous job."

"Of course," I nodded and obediently stood up.

It was a perfectly normal request from a new team leader, so none of the other employees paid attention to us leaving.

In total silence, he led me toward the small conference room at the end of the corridor.

I walked pretty stiffly and as soon as we entered the room, I sat down, with my head low, staring at my hands. I was purposely avoiding his gaze.

Rory closed the door and sat on the opposite site of the long table.

"Well, I guess neither of us expected that," he said with a rather neutral tone, obviously trying to keep his reserved attitude.

"Yes, that's true." I nodded, still not looking at him.

Silence. Finally I couldn't help myself, and raised my eyes and glanced at him. He was looking at me attentively, his face... impossible to read.

"What now?" I asked quietly. "How do you wish to proceed?"

"Well. You know it would be... inappropriate if we engaged in anything other than a professional relationship," he said it - again - in an unreadable tone of voice.

I almost admired his calmness.

But I couldn't help it - my own emotions were all over the place. I tightened my lips.

"I understand," I hesitated, before adding, "But I would be lying, if I said it does not... sadden me. Because... it does. I kinda... started to like you."

For the first time something flickered in his eyes. He looked aside, toward the window, almost like he was forcing himself to keep quiet.

Another long silence crept upon us.

"We both are in a way... new. You are freshly employed, and I've just started a new position. It would be unwise if we endangered our jobs. And I worked years for this promotion."

I didn't respond. It just wouldn't come out of my mouth. Another, even longer silence filled the room.

"What a terrible day," I whispered finally, "I was so fucking happy in the morning, when you agreed to go for that beer with me. And now I guess it's no longer on, right?"

He still looked at the window, and didn't comment on it.

So, I only sighed.

"I will try to behave professionally, Rory. If you wanted to ask me about my previous projects, I can tell you about it now. If that's what you wish."

Rory swallowed and said quietly, "Please do."

I started to elaborate on my past assignments and the mobile apps projects I was part of, and while he looked like he listened, I kinda knew that he wasn't fully focused.

He asked a couple of questions about stuff I felt I was the best in, obviously wanting to give me something to work on from the field I was most proficient in. The conversation was calm and professional; we both left the "flightfuck" out of it.

Soon the rest of the team joined us, and he started to talk about the app as a whole and summarize his meeting with data analytics from Sydney.

I was actually impressed by how precisely he spoke and how knowledgeable he was about the topic. He was really good at it. The other employees discussed their assignments and the progress of the work that was already done. They had some parts of the coding finished and soon Rory discussed it with them, and analyzed their solutions.

I was sitting there silently, just listening and trying to remember every detail, promising myself to do the best job I could do, at least not to look bad in his eyes.

Finally Rory started assigning people on sections to write new code for today, explaining it individually. My turn also came. I received a relatively small and simple part, but I guess I needed to show my skills before I could be trusted with the more ambitious parts.

The meeting finished, and we all went off to the conference room.

I was very focused on what I had to do, so the moment I was on my computer I jumped into the task, giving it 100%. I smashed it in exactly one hour, being pretty proud of myself.

I leaned aside and said, "Rory, could you come here and check what I've just done?"

I could see a genuine surprise on his face. "You've finished it already?"

I made a small smile, "Yes".

There was just this super quick second, when he looked at me, and responded with a similar smile - the super quick second - exactly like those moments on the airplane, when we were just smiling and flirting. Almost innocent.

But he quickly corrected himself, and his facial expression went back to being neutral.

He stood up and took a chair with him, to sit next to me. I must say I felt my heart quickening rapidly. He moved the chair pretty close to me, so when he sat down, I got a whiff of his scent. The pine shampoo I remembered from the airplane. My dick began to swell immediately.

When he put his elbows on the desk, leaning a bit toward the screen to analyze the code, we suddenly were very close.

I didn't need to observe the screen, obviously, so I discreetly looked at his profile, as I liked looking at it so much on the airplane. I admired the slightly aquiline, elegant line of his nose.

He wasn't attractive in a typical way, yet I was weirdly... attracted to him. His hands were small and dainty, and the line of his neck... wow. I discovered, with my breath halted, that I could see a very faint trace of my hickey by his shirt's cleavage line. My eyes fixated on the white skin with this pale pink spot. My dick swelled more...

Then he turned his head toward me. In the position we were sitting, both leaning a bit toward the screen, I slightly turned with my upper body toward him, his lips were suddenly so close to me...

The moment almost froze us in time. I was inches from his mouth. I could have just leaned down and devoured it and was tempted to do that. It required all my strength to stop myself.

He noticed that I was looking at his lips, and he cleared his throat.

I raised my eyes to his, and we stared for a few seconds.

"I want to ask about that fragment of code," he said, pointing to the screen. I slapped myself mentally and explained to him why I coded it that way.

He listened, looking me in the eyes. He held that position the whole time I spoke, not breaking our eye contact even for a second. It was... intense.

"That's a very interesting use of code. Creative. Okay, let me check the rest..."

He returned to analyzing my code. I decided to stop myself from staring, so instead, I stared at his small hand, lying now on my mouse. The nails were clipped short, looking neat and tidy. I imagined his small hand touching my dick, stroking it...

The dick in question stirred.

"Well, I think you nailed it, Dallas. Well done." He again turned toward me, and I felt an intense blush on my cheeks.

If I couldn't have him, at least I could have his respect.

"Thank you. It means so much to me for you to say that." I don't know why I said it. I got kinda scared that I could come on too strong again. "Sorry, it's just that I want to excel in my job," I mumbled, looking at the keyboard, avoiding his gaze.

He didn't comment on it. Again. After some short hesitation, he said, "I think I can give you some more demanding parts to code. Look at this..." He explained to me what I had to do, which was a much harder job this time.

"I'll get on it at once," I smiled.

Rory bit his lip, and didn't smile back.

He stood up, not saying a word, and walked back to his desk.

I started to work, but about one hour later, the other guys started to stand up, saying they were going to lunch and asked me if I wanted to join them. Since Rory had also stood up and was preparing to leave, I decided to go with the whole group.

In the skyscraper, there was a cafeteria on the first floor, to which some of the employees were going.

There was a long line to get to the counter, and two of my new co-workers, Jose and Tyrone, asked me about my previous job. Rory stood next to us, pretending to look at the glass cases with food, but I knew he was listening.

As we all ordered and went to the table, somehow by chance I found myself sitting next to Rory. I don't even know how it happened, but I was pretty sure it wasn't me who made it happen as I was a bit dazzled by the sheer number of new stimuli. I rarely visited such crowded places, as I was a loner who only worked remotely before.

So, I kinda went silent while we all ate. All the other workers were speaking with each other; Rory probably was the second-quietest person after me.

I felt him, however. Again. The subtle read of his energy next to me. The subtle smell of his hair. The small hand lying so close, yet so far away. In one moment when I put my elbow on the table, I felt the very faint pressure of his elbow. It was short-lived, but it was nice.

I don't know why, but I somehow couldn't just give up hope.

I knew it would be inappropriate, but I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

As we went back to the open space office, I dug myself deep in coding and worked hard, but the workday soon ended. I didn't even notice when other guys started to pack their things and one after the other go out.

I needed to finish my work, so I decided to stay. As I already was 40 minutes past the end of the normal day, Rory stood up and came to my desk.

"So, how is it going?"

"Fine, I should be done in about half an hour."

"You don't have to put in longer hours, Dallas."

I raised my eyes to him, "Well, as of this morning, I had plans, but sadly, they are no longer relevant... So I may as well stay and finish it."

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. He bit his lip and said quietly, "Dallas, don't take this... the wrong way. I was also looking forward to this. But it's just what it is. We had... bad luck, I guess."

And then I just couldn't hold it, so I said, "I liked you, Rory, I couldn't stop thinking about you yesterday. And when I woke up, I could only think about you again. I know it's probably stupid and premature, but I was really hoping we could be... something more than a hookup. And now it all turned into... dust. So, I guess it's hard to suddenly reset myself into thinking you are only my boss. But I'll try. For now, I want to do my job to the best of my abilities, so you would see me as useful for your team. That's what I only hope for now..."

He looked stunned, swallowed hard, and looked aside for a second. Almost like in panic? Did I say too much? Was I too intense?

"I appreciate the honesty," he mumbled, "I will let you work then. See you tomorrow."

Rory quickly took his stuff and left, not looking at me anymore. I clenched my jaw, frustrated and upset. But I managed to finish the coding in about one hour. I sent the code fragment to his mail and left the office.

Seeing my gloomy face Monica asked me what happened.

I only said I had a hard day at work, and needed to go to sleep again a bit earlier.

She eyed me in surprise, and I knew she kinda guessed something wasn't right, but she let me be.

The next day I was at my desk ten minutes before my other coworkers. Rory was already there! He called me and as I stood next to him, he said, "I analyzed your code, and it's really brilliant. Some of your solutions are super simple and elegant. You know your way around that, I think we can involve you in even more demanding stuff."

I smiled ruefully. "I would love that. And thank you for your kind words."

He nodded and I returned to my desk. Soon he sent me a large portion of what they had already done, asking me to analyze it and get myself ready to work with that and expand it.

So I got into that, barely noticing other workers coming into the room. I studied the code and found some small problems with it. I listed them and sent Rory an e-mail with the list, suggesting it should be double-checked.

He stood up and came to my desk again, taking the chair, and we talked together through all of the instances I highlighted. Some, as he explained to me, were there for a reason, because of a general app architecture, but at some he said, "Interesting, I will discuss it with the team." Then he glanced at me and said, "Good job, Dallas. You are very perceptive."

And gave me a small smile. His face changed when he smiled.

"I will send you another portion of code," he added, and while he was standing... the side of his thigh slid over my arm. It was probably an accident, but it made me kinda freeze for a second.

He returned toward the desk, like nothing happened.

The day went similarly, except for the moment I called him again and reported other pieces of code that didn't look right to me. This time, however, I didn't mix up the necessary elements with the odd one out.

As the day ended, I had another portion of code to analyze. As all the other guys went out, I noticed Rory stayed with me. I could catch his subtle glances toward me. Finally he stood up and went toward my desk.

"Are you finishing up?" he asked, and suddenly I felt some subtle change in his voice. I knew something was going on. He leaned over my desk, as if wanting to take a better look at the code I had there.

"Almost..." I answered quietly. His long ponytail kinda slid down his arm and fell on my shoulder.

I swallowed, but didn't say anything. Only I slightly leaned over it and smelled it.

Then I noticed he was looking at me. His pupils were dilated, his lips parted.

I should probably straighten up, and stop smelling his hair, but I kinda froze.

All I could hear were our breaths.

And it just spilled out of me.

"I want you," I whispered. "So much."

Rory stared at me, and I could see the fight in him. And I knew... he was losing it before he opened his mouth.

"Can you come to the men's room in three minutes?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly, my pulse spiking up like crazy.

He turned around and walked away. I took some chewing gum and chewed on it for a minute, staring at the screen and counting the time. Then I spit it out, and I stood up, feeling my dick hard already.

I went into the restroom, but at first I didn't spot him. I knew he was there. So, I pushed the door to the only stall that was closed.

Rory stood under the wall and looked at me with widened eyes.

I entered and closed the door behind me. It was already an hour after the employees went out of the building, so we were safe here.

I put my hands on the sides of his head.

We were looking each other in the eyes. I was scared to say anything that might make him change his mind, so I just leaned down, and our lips brushed.

It was like a spark. I grabbed his waist, pressing him to my hard-on, and we started to kiss, intensely and passionately, our tongues rubbing over each other, swirling, fighting and dancing.

We kissed and kissed, as my hands started to roam over his slim body, squeezing his pert ass, and I had this strong urge to see him naked.

So, I grabbed the side of his longsleeve and pulled it up. He looked kinda startled for a second when I did it. The reality of what I wanted, what was about to happen started to sink in.

He was half naked now, his body slim, delicate with long, willowy limbs, skin that looked like it was sprayed by small freckles over his arms and shoulders, but the chest was pristine white.

I stared at him for a while.

Rory was panting a bit and looked at me searchingly, trying to analyze my reaction.

"I don't have many muscles..." he murmured quietly, blushing.

"I love your body, you are beautiful, so slim and graceful like a ballet dancer" I whispered, stroking his cheek in a gentle gesture.

I could see how much it meant to him to be praised for something he felt insecure about; he reddened and blinked a couple of times.

I put his long-sleeve shirt on the closed toilet and grabbed his hairband. And again, I let his hair loose. After that I put the band on my wrist and hooked up my fingers over his waistband, to pull his pants down.

He drew his lower lip between his teeth but let me do it. I knelt and took his pants and underwear off completely and put them on the toilet. He was now naked, and I could see he felt a bit embarrassed, being the only one bare like that, but I had a plan.

I raised my eyes to him and moved closer to his body kneeling in an "L" position.

And I took his almost fully hard dick into my mouth.

He made a pretty loud gasp, but didn't push me away. I kinda played with it, licking under the shaft and kissing the nicely shaped head. He stared at me, with intense blush, his long hair fell down, framing his face.

Only after that, I took the work more seriously and started to bob my head, sucking him off in earnest. He quickly fully hardened and put his hands on my head, threading his fingers in my hair.

As I intensified the tempo, I could feel his dick straining in my mouth and his breath quickened,

Edey
Edey
671 Followers
12