All Comments on 'Ginger: How it continued'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Loved chapter two for sure

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Happy to have helped with editing, and thanks for the plug about Freshman Roommates. I love where you're taking these guys! It's very real, affectionate and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a hunch as well, that this isn't just going to be about the hot sex between Rory and Dallas. I think this is going to be one hell of an intense love affair. What a lovely way to end a year and start a new one. MLF

Business1stBusiness1stover 1 year ago

I love love this story line! Please let it end on a happy note!

lokfrelokfreover 1 year ago

I just loved the uncertainty that Rory exudes in his private interactions with Dallas. I also love the circumstances of how they met and the roadblock presented to them both when they find out they are boss and employee. Keep up the good work and continue to surprise us.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

If you are curious how Rory looks

- you can check it on my Tweeter in the newest post ;)

@MR__Eray

@BlowPopJ

Thank you for being my loyal reader, BlowPopJ!

@nygayguy

No problem, and I believe your roommate series is one of the best on the LE, actually it's time for me to do a re-read as I miss those guys :D More people should read it!

@MLF

You know me all too well, MLF :)

@Business1st

You know how I love happy endings ;)

@lokfre

Thank you so much for such an interesting feedback, how you felt about the story, it's very important to me!

I hope I will keep up the pace :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the second episode. The sex and intimacy between Rory and Dallas is fabulous. Just got wet reading it. Please let the ending be happy with further detailed and intimate sex between the two of them. So envious of them. So pleased you involved NYGayGuy as well. Perhaps you could introduce him to crossdressers! Nigel.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year ago

Outstanding work yet again. Love the struggle but the gravitational pull they have to each other. Both struggling post breakups but willing to find something special… and wow, the sex was hot! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story!!!! I wamt more of it. The part of Rory"s ass turned me on even more

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

Thank you, I'm glad you got wet, Nigel :) And yes, NYGayGuy is super cool!

@Logan

Thank you again for such a nice comment, it's an honor to receive such comments from another talented author!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 1 year ago

Here I sit, trying to come up with another job for Dallas, lol. I think I have one. Let’s see if you’re thinking along the same lines.

I’m a manager myself, and I thank God I’ve never been attracted to any of my direct reports! What an awful position to be in. They’re gonna have to figure shit out fast. It’s bad enough Dallas just got there and is already receiving special treatment (the training and trip).

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

I love the story and the instant attraction they have for each other! I’d love a fantastic love story and maybe they can each be team leaders and peers. They both have similar skills so why not!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Exluke

The third part will be published within 2-3 weeks so you will know what happens :) Thank you for reading!

@geemeedee

Preferential treatment is the best ;) I also was a teamleader in the past and I was attracted to some guys but I kept my dick in my pants. That's probably the best attitude in workplace :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been 4 weeks 🥺😩

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon

I don't have an editor still, and the story needs somebody to check some grammatical problems :(

I would like to "exchange" proofreading with some other author, even though in the recent past I did it and people don't necessarily want to return favors, but I'm still open to do it. Maybe I will find someone...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES