Ginger: How it continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close..." he breathed out. Wow, so quick?

I let it go right away and raised my head to him. He was pretty red.

"Will you ride me?" I asked quietly.

Rory blinked, obviously not understanding what I had in mind. So, I sat on the closed toilet and to show him I was very much into it, I took off my shirt.

I was curious how he would react seeing I had a large dragon tattoo on my chest, and that I was pretty muscular, thanks to regularly going to the gym. I was especially proud of my abs, as I had this ambition not to correct anything in Photoshop.

He looked at me as I sat there, and I unzipped my pants, showing him my hard dick.

He fixed his eyes on it. He didn't see it before - I realized suddenly - he had his back to me all the time while we were fucking on the airplane. Now it was in front of him, fully erect, and... he looked abashed, swallowing hard.

I reached my hands toward him, in an inviting gesture.

Rory slowly straddled me, standing over me on spread legs. Not touching my dick for now.

I pulled off the lube sachet from my pocket.

YES, I had it with me now.

I wanted to be prepared, just in case! As he put his hands on my chest, on the dragon's head, I slowly slid one of my fingers between his ass cheeks. He gasped quietly.

Rory's fingers roamed over my chest, as he leaned to kiss me, his long hair flowed down on me, like a red silky stream, and using my free hand I threaded my fingers through them.

"I love your hair..." I whispered.

He didn't answer because our lips were now pretty passionately smashed together. He sat on my abdomen, but a bit leaning forward, so I could still have access to his asshole and continue to prep him. My dick was jobless for now, leaning idly on the small of his back.

I found enormous pleasure in fingering him while we kissed. It was weird how intense it seemed to me, plunging my tongue in his mouth and my fingers in his orifice at the same time.

My other hand was exploring his body, roaming over the smooth plains of his chest, pinching and rolling the hard nubs of his pink nipples. I grabbed him by the nape, pulling him even closer to me. My arousal was so high that my pre-cum actually was leaking over his buttocks.

"I want you, I want you to ride me... need to be inside..." I mumbled, and he tore his lips from mine, to look in my eyes.

"I will..." he whispered.

And suddenly he raised himself, standing on his feet and positioned himself over my dick.

He grabbed it, aligned it with his hole, and with a determination on his face, he started to lower himself over my steel-hard shaft.

"Wait! What about the condom?" I whispered.

"I tested myself after my break up. I need to... feel you."

"Fuck..." I muttered, the moment I felt my dick head breached him. I prayed my ex didn't give me something after he'd cheated.

Rory made a long, grunting sound and started to lower himself, astonishingly quickly.

"Slowly..." I whispered, not wanting him to hurt himself, but he was pretty relentless. He impaled himself on my dick and soon bottomed out.

Only then he froze a bit, with closed eyes.

As he was sitting like that, fully and deeply impaled, I grabbed his half hard dick and started to slowly rub it with my still lubed hand. He opened his eyes, and we stared at each other suddenly.

"Rory..." I moaned out, "I don't want just hookups with you. I want more..."

He swallowed, and what was super intriguing, his dick throbbed in my grip, the moment I finished my sentence. Almost as if these words give him some pleasure.

I touched the small droplet of pre-cum on the silt of his dick and lifted my finger to my mouth, licking it, and he observed the whole process, looking mesmerized. His dick throbbed again.

I relocated my hands to his hips.

"Ride me..." I pleaded.

He let a small breath out and put his hands on the walls on both sides of the stall, and slowly raised himself up, parting his lips. I observed him attentively as he started to work, lifting up and lowering himself down. I decided to help him a bit, and put my hands on his ass cheeks, supporting him as he moved.

His hard dick was in front of me.

"Make it good for you, Rory, the tempo, the depth. Make it good for you..." I said breathlessly, and he closed his eyes for a moment, as if trying to listen to his body even more.

Soon he established a particular rhythm, being a bit leaned back, probably enjoying the curve of my dick rubbing his prostate. I stared at him, and he was a sight to behold. Slim and smooth, like porcelain, almost pure white color with small golden dots.

"You're making me go crazy for you..." I mumbled, and he grunted slightly in response.

I could feel an almost slight sucking feeling on my dick as he was going up, the walls of his ass clenching, swallowing me, drawing me in. I observed the movements of his muscles under his smooth skin, the abdominals flexing, the ass cheeks tensing in short spasms as he was straightening himself up and sliding down on my shaft.

"God, you have such a beautiful body..." I said quietly and he... let out another small moan, his ass walls pulling me even deeper inside his hotness, rippling a bit around my dick. Was he getting off on compliments? I promised myself to remember that and use it wisely.

Rory was working relentlessly.

I was actually admiring his fitness level; even with my help (I was probably lifting around of ⅓ of his body weight) he had to put significant effort in riding my dick. His slim body became a bit damp, and I leaned forward to lick his chest, to taste his skin, now slightly salty but very pleasant. I lapped over his nipples, kissed his collarbones and Adam's apple. I found in myself the weird need to just put my head on his shoulder, but that would be too clingy, right?

I raised my eyes to Rory's flushed face and noticed that he was even more red than before, the pink spots on his neck kinda spread to his chest, he was breathing sharply, and was making deep guttural sounds. I realized he was...

And it happened.

Suddenly his dick just... exploded and shot at my abdomen, chest and neck (even a bit on my face) the stream of white-translucent jizz, and Rory moaned almost painfully, tilting his head to the back at nearly 90 degrees! His hole clenched with such a force I was literally catapulted toward my orgasm that took me by surprise.

I could feel his walls literally milking my dick, squeezing it powerfully, spasming, pulsing... I groaned and filled him with my load, grabbing his hips in an even stronger embrace and finishing inside with three more ecstatic, sharp spurts.

"Fuuuuck!"

My mind was swirling a bit, heart pounding fast and hard.

I used the moment to wrap my arms around him and pull him toward me, so we were now sitting in a rather tight hug.

We both were silent; only our panting could be heard in the silence of the restroom.

I finally put my head on his shoulder. It happened more naturally than I planned, and I was very glad about it. His head was also on my opposite shoulder, so I couldn't complain.

We were sitting like that for a while, and I suddenly got even bolder. I turned my head a bit to the side, and I let my lips make a trail of gentle kisses over the side of his neck. I could literally feel that he froze a bit. I stopped my action right away, and then he raised his head.

Our eyes met.

"Can we... sit like this a bit longer? I... always cuddle after sex. For me, it's... an integral part of it."

I have no idea how I was finding courage to say things like that to my supervisor. We really had no relationship other than boss-employee. We didn't know each other, but I was somehow drawn to him anyway. It was stupid, probably. But I couldn't help it.

He looked me in the eyes for a moment and slowly nodded. He leaned again, and we went back to the previous position, with our heads on our respective shoulders. I pulled him even closer this time, our bodies tightly snuggled against each other. His jizz was probably smeared all over our chests by now.

I let myself kiss and nip his neck a bit, very gently, only grazing his skin with my lips.

And I had time to think pretty intensely about my next moves.

After maybe seven minutes, I finally mumbled,

"What now, Rory? We go back to being just co-workers? A teamleader and his subordinate? I just can't... I would like more than just hookups. I would want to know you beyond our job..."

He straightened up. Not saying anything he rolled the paper toilet and started to clean my chest and neck and also himself. This silence was a bit scary.

I waited for an answer, and he... wasn't giving me any. Rory looked very pensive. I decided not to press him. As he stood up and started to dress, I did it the same.

It sucked - the lack of response, but I knew if I would try to repeat it, he could react... badly. I remembered what he said earlier. We would endanger our jobs. And we both had fresh starts lately.

As we went outside of the stall, he washed his hands and I did the same.

Suddenly he raised his hand to his hair, and said, "Do you have my hairband?"

I hesitated. "I have."

He turned toward me, obviously waiting for me to give that to him. I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Will you give it to me?" he slowly asked.

I shook my head. "I would rather not. I want to keep it."

Rory kinda froze for a second, fixing his eyes on me. I know, it was weird what I said. But I had no other idea how to make him react. In any way!

But I was to be disappointed! He, again, didn't respond! WTF?

He only grabbed his hair and swirled it into a small man-bun on the back of his head, using the hair's own weight. I guess, it had to be my answer, right?

We both went off the restroom and returned to the open space office.

In silence.

It was becoming really weird.

Rory started to pack his stuff in his small suitcase, and I stood there, by my desk, thinking if I should say something. I can't say I felt good with his silence, but I couldn't be pushy. He was still my boss, maybe he just wanted to screw me and not... engage with me in any other way?

Maybe he was just horny? Missing his boyfriend? Missing the feeling of dick in him?

Who knows, he just made a decision not to respond. And I asked him precisely, what now, as I did not want to do hookups. Still - silence was what I got.

To be fair, we met as a hookup, so I had no right to expect anything from him.

Right?

Suddenly we heard the steps in the corridor outside; someone was walking past the door.

The person slowed down, seeing the lights still turned on and stopped by the door.

It was Director Ashen!

"Oh, Rory, Dallas? You're still here? Working extra hours?" He smiled. "I needed to talk to you, anyway, Rory, if you have five minutes, please come with me."

Rory nodded and went with him, and I didn't know what to do. I finally decided to wait.

I sat by my desk, staring at the screen blankly.

After ten minutes, Rory returned, and looked surprised I was still here.

"Is everything okay?" I asked,"I hope he didn't ask about some strange noises in the restroom..." I tried to smile, but he didn't respond to it.

"No, it wasn't about that."

He finished packing his papers and he went toward the door, I followed him in silence.

We stopped by the elevator. Rory was looking at the floor, avoiding my gaze. It was becoming not only weird, but just plain and simply uncomfortable.

"Are you... angry at me, Rory?" I decided - I needed to ask something - anything.

He snapped his head up. His hazel eyes met my eyes.

"Angry? Why would I be? You didn't do anything wrong, Dallas. If somebody did, it was me."

I closed my eyes for a second.

So, we were at the source of the problem, yeah?

What should I say to that? Every option seemed equally stupid and pointless.

This time, it was me who decided to be quiet. Just to let us both kinda... reset.

We entered the elevator and rode down staring at the door.

As we were outside, I said,

"Well, I need to call for Uber. I still don't have my own car. I left mine in Vegas, my brother will drive it for me next week. So... I guess... see you tomorrow?"

I tried to say it in a light, relaxed way.

I would rather not continue with my clinginess as he evidently didn't want that. I was about to turn around and go away, but he said, "I have a car. I can give you a lift."

"You can?" I asked suspiciously, as I really didn't expect him to do such a thing in our weird circumstances.

He slowly nodded. "Yes, I can. Come on."

Okaaaaaaay. Now, I really didn't understand him.

We both strolled toward the parking lot and soon found his Volkswagen.

We got inside, and Rory started the engine.

As we joined the traffic, the atmosphere slightly changed, I almost felt it in my body.

He suddenly said, "Forgive me for my... avoiding responding to some things you said. I just need to think some stuff through."

"I understand." I said tersely. Why dwell on it?

He darted at me a quick gaze.

"I can see you aren't comfortable, and I don't blame you..." he mumbled.

I clenched my jaw. "Yeah, about that. It's not an easy situation for me, I won't lie. I never slept with someone I didn't... actually date. It's a new arrangement for me, and I don't know how to navigate that, what I can do, and what I can't."

He sighed. "You're not alone in this. I'm also a bit lost, I must say. I had only one boyfriend before, Dallas. I was with Oscar for six years, and he's my sole reference point in this situation. But because of our jobs, our situation is sort of... complicated."

"I'm not that much more experienced than you. I had three boyfriends. And one girlfriend."

He narrowed his eyes a bit. He looked like he didn't believe me.

"Nothing in between? You kinda... look like there would be many guys in line that would want you."

I chuckled.

"Thanks, I guess. But I'm telling you the truth. The problem is... I'm very picky. Very selective. It's hard for me to find this... this special something in person that makes me interested in him. I started with dating a girl during high school, but I discovered I was definitely gay, and straight dating wouldn't work for me. After her, I started dating guys exclusively. I had a full list of requirements the person had to have... to satisfy me. You may say, I created an algorithm. If anything wasn't perfect, I was crossing the candidate from my list."

He was pretty intensely biting his lower lip, and his face became pensive.

"You didn't know me on the airplane... You couldn't use your... algorithm on me," Rory said it slowly, carefully choosing his words.

I snorted.

"Well, you are an odd case for me. The moment I saw you, I just... I..." I hesitated. I didn't want to come on strongly again. But what could I say? Lie? It would be even worse.

"It may sound funny, but it was like I was hit in the head. I just knew... I wanted to know you. And I became instantly sexually attracted to you. It had never happened to me before. Not like that! Something was telling me I should pursue you. My intuition or a hunch."

I could see a slight blush on his cheeks.

The cons of being ginger, I guess.

I wasn't surprised at all when he didn't answer. He wasn't a very... responsive person, from what I could tell. But he said something even more surprising.

"Dallas... Director Ashen sends me to a series of courses to perfect my coding in Java at a more advanced level. Similarly, as you, I'm proficient in JavaScript, C++ and Python, but we need to expand some solutions for future apps. The other guys already had basic training in Java, and I'm allowed to take one team member with me to take a basic course aside from my own course. It's a last-minute situation - two places just opened up. Would you be interested in going with me? The courses are in San Francisco, in our company's sister branch building. The company also pays the hotel costs."

I held my breath.

Did he just propose going somewhere with me...?

What could I say? From a personal standpoint I had doubts, as I wanted to avoid engaging myself too much, if he wasn't interested in a relationship with me, but... Rory was also my boss now. I just couldn't reject the proposition, anyway.

"Yes, I'm always open to expanding my skill set. Thank you for the opportunity..." I said politely.

"Good."

And then I noticed we were kinda... passing the place I lived... and heading toward Long Beach! Wow. I had this brief moment of shock but decided not to mention that.

About ten minutes later, we stopped by some small condominium.

I stated the obvious,

"Did you just bring me to your place...?" And I smirked subtly.

He chuckled.

"I kinda did."

I cleared my throat.

"I thought it's sort of... complicated."

Rory licked his lips and turned his head toward me.

"It is, but..." "But on that airplane... I had exactly the same impression as you, Dallas. A hunch. So, I'm willing to explore that hunch a bit more... Even risking both our jobs."

I froze in shock, my eyes almost glued to his reddened face.

I didn't answer with words.

I just kissed him.

----------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 2

Next chapter: A loooooooot of sex + San Francisco trip + one pretty unpleasant ex is back!

Stay tuned, and leave me your thoughts in comments! Did you like it?

You know that I love to receive your opinions and I always try to respond to it! :)

Thank you, fellow author NYGayGuy for your help with editing! Dear readers, be sure to check his story about roommates, it's awesome!

12