All Comments on 'Ginny and Jon Ch. 01: Ginny's Journey'

by JaneThomas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Review:

Couple of spelling mistakes - I believe - on 2nd page. Otherwise very promising!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
depressing, vaguely incomplete

Liked that this was not the usual happy story. Felt incomplete, like why the friends introduced them in the first place. Her consent to his making her naked at beginning and getting spanked because after she masturbated he decided to tell her she could not seems suspect at best. I expected her to walk out on him immediately or tell him to f-off. The guy is a loser of course. Good story but her willingness to suddenly take it as a basically vanilla person seems unlikely...

ftw752ftw752over 4 years ago
I felt Ginny’s same unquenched need as your story ended

I hope there is more where this came from. Your writing is easy to follow and your storytelling feels like a great conversation. The insights into this young woman’s mind are fascinating.

I would love to write an account of these same events from Jon’s perspective.

Thank you for an inspiring read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaneThomas@JaneThomas
I've decided to put my work online for others to enjoy... after much encouragement from friends. It's a mixed bag of ideas around romance, BDSM, drama, and sex. I try to inject some humor and realism into what I write. A lot fo it does feel like snippets, hoping to pad out so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES