Ginny and Jon Ch. 02: Jon's Journey

Story Info
Ginny has gone, and Jon needs to move on.
3.5k words
3.91
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat behind the wheel of my car, a feeling of complete numbness taking over. I watched her walk across the train platform, the rain beating down on her, the wind blowing her hair. The train started to pull in; she began to turn; I quickly faced forward. I had to stay stoic; I had to be strong; I couldn't show she had gotten to me.

I turned once more, by now Ginny was on the train, the doors were closed, and the engines were pulling it out of the station. I looked in my rearview mirror, my eyes showing the swelling of someone who was crying.

The drive back to Turner House was long. It felt longer without the beautiful woman beside me. The one who's language had made me giggle, who's accent made me weak, and who's personality as a whole had taken me completely by storm.

The rain was still coming down, the wind at full force as I drove up the gravel driveway. I pulled up as close to the house as possible, sat for a moment, took a deep breath, and counted to five. On five, I opened the car door, jumped out, slamming it behind me, and ran to the door.

"Fuck I thought," realizing the keys were still in the car. I ran back, knowing I only had seconds before the auto-lock would lock them inside.

I was too late. "Damn it," I thought to myself. I saw the front door open. He had been watching.

"You're all wet," he said in his posh private school accent.

I walked to the door. "You can't come in clothed like that," he said laughing, "girls normally have to get naked. And looking at how much you've cried I'd be asking you to hand in your man card."

"Get stuffed you piece of shit," I said, pushing him out of the way.

My brother Chris was three years my junior. He too had been homeschooled, but for one year had gone to Eton for 'Cultural Growth.' That's what my parents called it; in truth, it was more that he was an insufferable prick and they just wanted him gone for a bit.

"So the shrill-voiced little cunt has left the building has she?" he asked.

"You have such an amazing way with words for someone who sounds like a member of the royal family," I responded, ignoring the question.

"I told you," he said, "let her blow you or ride you, give her your tiny load, then retake control."

We walked down to the end of the house we both occupied. Ginny had been staying in the guest's end, where we always let the girls stay when they came. It was a reasonable distance away from Chris's 'Play Zone.'

"You need to take more control, Jon," Chris said, talking down to me like a father would.

"I'm not you."

"You wish you were me, I know how to keep women," he said, walking into his room. I followed.

I looked at the scene in front of me, no longer really shocked, mostly appalled.

"You know Karen and Keighleigh I believe," he said gesturing to the two women. Karen, a brunette from Liverpool in her twenties, was naked and hogtied on the floor. She was blindfolded, a ballgag filling her mouth, noise-canceling headphones over her ears. She was squirming, a telltale sign of some vibrating toy, or more than one, stuffed inside her and whirring away. The headphones probably had the sounds of a woman moaning, an old ploy of Chris's.

"Jesus fuck Chris," I said as I saw Keighleigh. She was tied to a chair, a massaging wand strapped to her thigh and the ball head pushed up against her vagina. What worried me was the electrodes attached to her nipples. "I've told you not to play with electricity over their chests, it's dangerous.

"Oh, she's fine you wet blanket," he said. I watched him take a remote from his pocket and point it at her. Her back arched as the electricity went through her nipples, a scream coming from behind the oversized ball gag in her mouth.

"Turn it off," I said in a demanding tone. Chris looked at me, feigning sorrow as he turned it off. I detached the electrodes from the girl's breasts. I gently stroked my fingers around them, Keighleigh looking up at me, pleadingly.

"Go on," I heard Chris say, "Fuck her, you know she wants it, and you want it.

I looked across at him, venom in my eyes.

"Oh yes that's right," he said, "Keighleigh, Chris here is pretty much a fucking eunuch, an emotional cripple, unable to fuck, unable to give his dick to anyone."

"You're a shit," I said to him, squaring up.

"You ain't got the balls to hit me you weak piece of shit," Chris said, looking back.

"You're not worth it."

"See, if it were me, that little Scottish tart would still be here. I'd have her tied up tight, blindfolded, an 18-inch dildo up her arse, and 12 inches of my cock down her throat."

"Yeah," I responded, "where are you going to get the other 11 inches."

Chris looked at me incredulously; I heard Keighleigh laugh a little behind her gag.

"You fucking bitch, laugh at that shit will you," Chris snarled as he moved towards Keighleigh, her eyes full of fear. I grabbed him, pulling him back.

"No little brother, I think you need some time away from the girls tonight."

"Fuck you," he said, his posh accent now replaced with his more traditional west country one.

I ungagged Keighleigh; I heard her take a deep breath and watched as she stretched her jaw.

"The electrodes were set way too high," she said, looking at me, "he loses control."

Chris sat sulking in the corner; he wasn't paying attention.

I untied Keighleigh and then untied Karen. Both women stood naked either side of me. They were stunning; there was no mistaking that. Keighleigh was the smaller framed of the two, but everything was in proportion. Minimal fat, toned, a woman who looked after herself. Her large blue eyes sparkled, although right now, the dark rings from crying in pain surrounded them.

Karen was curvier, slightly shorter. Her bum was a work of art and had a face that could melt a man's heart.

"What are you going to do with them limp dicklet?" Chris said, using his most disgusting of nicknames for me.

"I'm going to take them down to the guest end of the house," I responded, "they can get some rest and then decide if they still want to hang out with you tomorrow."

I led the girls from the room and walked them down the corridors. I heard their bare feet pad along the wooden floor.

"I'm assuming you both arrived with clothes?" I asked.

"Yes," Karen said, laughing a little, "they are in the guest room he had us in."

"Which room was it?" I asked.

Keighleigh smiled as she walked past me, "Follow me," she said in her most sultry voice, wiggling her bum suggestively as she walked.

"She is so bad," Karen said.

I nodded in agreement.

********************

The guest room was like all the others. We had laid them out with large beds, a table, and chairs near the window, a wardrobe, and the large ensuite. The plan had been to use the place as an exclusive bed and breakfast, but the market had dried up, and we had the money not to care.

I looked at them as they both sat on the bed.

"Which room were you in Karen?" I asked.

"I'm next door, but think I will stay here tonight, safety in numbers."

"Fair enough," I said, smiling.

"There's safety in lots of numbers," Keighleigh said, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes back. "You know I..."

"Stay," Karen said, "it's ok we won't ask you to do anything you don't want to."

I walked over to the bed and got on, laying down one side, looking at the two naked women who sat on the other hand, looking at me, giggling.

"No, this is stupid," I said, about to get up, Keighleighs hand on my chest pushed me back down.

"No," she said, "you stay."

I laid back and watched as Karen lay down beside me. Keighleigh started to kiss the other woman's stomach, eliciting soft pleasurable moans from her. Slowly Keighleigh moved up, licking kissing and nibbling across Karen's chest, around her neck and shoulders, evoking more and more sounds of enjoyment.

I felt Karen gently stroke my hand, as I watched Keighleigh, facing the headboard, move up, her glistening pussy mere millimeters from Karen's waiting lips. The girl's tongue darted out and licked the swollen labia, eliciting a loud groan from Keighleigh.

I was fixated as Keighleigh lowered herself against Karen's face. Karen's hands were exploring Keighleigh's back, across her tight bum cheeks. Both girls chests were heaving as Keighleigh started to grind gently against the face of the girl lying beneath her.

"Touch me please, Jon," Keighleigh said. Almost on autopilot, I reached up, the backs of my fingers stroked the side of her breast.

"Have you got the toys Karen likes," Keighleigh asked, her breathing becoming ragged.

"I think so," I said, I opened the top drawer and pulled out a small leather wallet. I opened it and pulled out three alligator clips and a Wartenberg wheel.

I looked at Keighleigh, her face flushed. Then at Karen, her body red, she always had the brightest reaction to this. I picked up the wheel, the little spikes looking sharp as the light hit them. Slowly I ran them on the underside of Karen's breast. There was a loud moan from her, followed by a groan of delight from Keighleigh.

"They get an instant reaction," Keighleigh said giggling.

I ran the wheel around one of Karen's nipples; it got noticeably harder. When it was at a good point, and Karen was moaning and squirming, I applied one of the alligator clips to her nipple. She jumped up, letting out a squeal, Keighleigh pushed down, letting out a guttural moan.

"Fuck, yes, do the other quickly," she said, riding Karen's face. Karen was squirming madly, her body covered in goosebumps, her hips thrusting.

I repeated the action on Karen's other nipple, eliciting a louder scream, more delight from Keighleigh.

"Ok, the clit, do the fucking clit," Keighleigh shouted. I heard Karen trying to beg it off.

I swallowed and watched the action in front of me. I reached down and found Karen's hard clit. I applied the third and final clit. The room almost shook from the scream from Karen, followed by the ecstatic squeal of pleasure as Keighleigh shook an orgasm out.

Keighleigh collapsed where I was lying. I just about rolled away before she hit the bed. I went to remove the clips, Keighleigh pushed my hand away.

"I'll take care of that big boy," she said, "you go do your thing."

I looked at them both, both women breathing rapidly, faces flushed, smiling up at me. I walked to the door and left.

As I walked down the corridor, I got to the room where Ginny had been staying. I walked inside, the bed was still unmade, a pile of pillows and a quilt in the middle. I walked over to it and sat. I could smell her in the air, that sweet scent. I laid down on the bed, taking one of the pillows. I held it close and stared at the ceiling. Remembering that cute bum, that cheeky grin, those diamond eyes. I lay there, a feeling of numbness taking over.

********************

"It's been three fucking months bro, pull yourself together."

Chris shouted over the crowd as we stood, waiting to get into the club. As always he was dressed like Austin Powers, his garish suit, his frilly shirt, everything about him loud.

"I know," I yelled back, "you know these places aren't my scene, though."

"You don't have a scene, Jon," he looked at me grinning, "you are just you, the lost soul who needs a pretty little thing to do as he says."

I half smiled as we got to the door. He did his usual flattering banter with the bouncers; they laughed along with him as they pulled the door open to let us both in. We walked down the dark corridor towards the light-filled opening at the end, smoke billowing from it.

"Yes, the Fry brothers are in the building," Chris yelled a slight musical effort at the end. I stood shaking my head, trying to hide.

"Did you come from a Conservative party conference?" the female said from behind me. I turned to see Karen.

"What?" I asked, looking down, "this is me being casual."

"I need to teach you casual stud," she said laughing, kissing me on the lips.

"And look at you," she said, turning to Chris, "you either look like a pimp or a 50-year-old golfer, I can't decide."

"Fuck you," Chris said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"So you finally got him here," another female voice said from behind me, I turned to see Keighleigh.

"Yeah, kicking and screaming like a bitch," Chris said, gently punching my arm.

I looked around the club as we walked to the bar. H and H as it was called had always been one of those underground clubs, frequented by a particularly hedonistic clientele, a place where nudity, public sex, spanking,m and all manner of fetishes weren't so much allowed to occur as actively encouraged.

Karen and Keighleigh were clothed for now., I assumed that this would not last the night.

As we got to the bar, I noticed the pink-haired girl dancing atop it. In her hand, she held a champagne bottle, between her feet stood a massive dildo. I watched her take another slug of the champagne. Her eyes were locked on mine, vacant; she had taken something. Her face was round, her lips pink, her cheeks rosy from blush and booze.

Chris asked me what I wanted to drink without losing eye contact. I ordered my usual. The girl licked her lips ass she knelt, hitching up her bright pink short skirt. I noticed she had already lost her panties, had she ever been wearing any that is. She lowered herself onto the head of the massive dildo; her jaw dropped a little. As her eyes rolled back inch by inch, the dildo slid into her. I watched fixated

"Hey," Chris said, slapping the side of my head, "for Pete's sake do you even get a hardon watching that, or do you just get into a trance."

"Come on," Keighleigh said, taking my hand, "let's go to the punishment room, I hear some hottie wants it bad."

I gave the girl one last look, her mouth agape, her eyes rolled back, sliding slowly up and down the massive piece of hard rubber.

"I said no," Karen said, giving Chris a hard look, "you don't fucking listen so good, do you?"

"You want it just as bad as anyone," Chris said, his first drink having the usual effect of turning on arsehole mode.

"What's he asking for this time?" Keighleigh asked.

"As always, he wants to tie me up on the main stage and set the paddle on me."

"We don't fucking do that in public; you know that," Keighleigh said, giving Chris a look of disdain.

"Yeah, I know you fucking loudmouth bossy mares."

"Come on," I said to him, now leading him by the arm, "Y9ou know you just need to see a spanking, don't you?"

I looked at him, putting on a slightly playful tone as I led him away, looking over my shoulder I mouthed "sorry" to the two women. They just laughed.

"I don't get why you have to push their hard limits?" I asked him as we looked around, "they get close to letting you do anything you want to them when you get them home, why would you fuck with that?"

As we approached the main stage, we saw a crowd forming.

"Must be that hottie?" I asked Chris, thinking he may know.

"Yeah, let's go see."

We walked over. Chris was quiet; something was unusual. Usually being chastised while he was under the influence would get him fired up to a point I would need to punch him. But this was weird.

"Ok," he said grinning, "I'll be but a second brother."

I watched him bound up to the stage. I couldn't see what was going on; I tried to work my way closer. I got to within a couple of meters of the stage; there I saw quite the hottie indeed. Naked, standing, her legs tied apart, her hands tied to rings above her head, making her stand in an X-shape, she had her back to me, her electric blue shoulder-length hair was slightly scruffy. A tattoo looked fresh down her ribs, some writing that I couldn't make out. On her arm another tattoo, it looked like ivy. Her body looked amazing, I'd seed the women they get to do these things before, but none of them ever looked like this.

"Hello everyone," Chris said as he walked onto the stage. I wondered how the hell that joker had wrangled his way onto the main stage. He caught my eye that looks on his face was confidence again; it was that evil confidence; I started to get a bad feeling.

"We have a new little slut ready to be punished," he said, pacing the stage as he spoke, "and she wants to be punished bad."

"Cane the cunt," a voice yelled from the crowd, I tried to look around to see who it was.

I watched as he walked around in front of the girl. He paused for a moment. He looked at her face, then he looked at me, the grin getting more evil.

"Brother," he said to me, "why don't you come up and assist?"

The crowd opened for me, and slowly I walked up on the stage.

"Come stand in front of her Jonny," Chris said, beckoning me over, "come check out this fine young thing."

I walked around, dread filling me, I looked into the girls' eyes, as clear as the most beautiful diamonds, bluest, the most alluring eyes. I'd seen them before.

"What the fuck," I said.

"What the hell..." Ginny's words were cut off by the swoosh of the cane through the air, then the loud crack as it hit her exposed butt.

Her screams filled the club, her face a mask of sheer pain, gasping, panting.

"Stop it, Chris, no more."

"Fuck you, dickhead," Ginny screamed at me, "Hit me fucking harder."

The swoosh and crack came again, Ginny thrusting forward at me, her eyes wide, her body shaking.

"For fuck's sake no," I lunged at Chris, but two men grabbed me. I looked either side; it was Sid and Paul his usual flunkies.

"You want more you little Scottish cunt?" Chris said, pure evil now occupying his tone.

I looked at Ginny, her chest rising and falling, breathing ragged, her nipples hard, she slowly turned to catch my eye, her eyes filled with tears, dark-rimmed. She seemed not to be liking the pain she was experiencing, but as she licked her lips, I knew she was enjoying mine.

"Fucking do it you son of a bitch," she shouted, gritting her teeth, eyes locked on mine.

I closed my eyes; I heard the swoosh, the crack, the blood-curdling scream. The sounds were followed by six more before the screams stopped.

I opened my eyes; Ginny was slumped in the ropes, shaking, her body flushed, her energy sapped.

"Wrap her up, I'm taking her home," Chris said, walking past me, a shit-eating grin from ear to ear.

"No," I shouted, "no, don't do this Chris, you ass hole, she's not like the others."

Sid and Paul dragged me out the front of the club. After a while I watched as Chris came out, his arm around a still trembling shaken looking Ginny.

"Ginny, don't go with him, he's not what you need."

"How would you fucking know what I need?" she snarled back at me.

I watched her get into the taxi with Chris, the two large men holding me in their solid grips.

"Don't kill him, boys," Chris said, looking at me, "just slow him down."

I watched him get into the taxi; I struggled to try to break free of their grip. They dragged me down an alleyway beside the club. The first punch knocked the wind right out of me. The second to the side of my face floored me. As I lay prone on the ground, a barrage of kicks worked over my ribs.

I lay there, the wind being knocked out of me. When it was finally over, I watched them walk away. My face against the cold concrete, one of my eyes was swelling; my sight was blurring.