Ginny and Jon Ch. 01: Ginny's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached around and unzipped the dress; I slipped the sleeves down my arms slowly. From where I now stood, Jon was mostly in shadow, but I stood directly below the street light, illuminated, my pale skin glowing. I stepped out of the dress and threw it to him.

"Good girl," I heard him say.

I then reached around, it took a few goes to bring myself to unclasp the bra, but finally, I convinced my hands to work. I swallowed nervously as I peeled it from my breasts, tossing it to him, again an arm over them, trying to maintain some dignity.

"You have almost mastered that pose," Jon said a slight levity in his tone now.

I reached won now and removed the black heels I had been wearing. I resisted the temptation to launch them at his head, and instead just tossed them underarm to him, I followed this up by throwing the panties over as well. I stood naked once again outside, a spotlight on me, covering up as best I could. Jon stood and approached me.

"I think you look great in this light," he said, circling me, "you need to trust me, Ginny, I promise you are in no danger here."

My heart continued to pound, my stomach in knots, my body flushed red, covered in goosebumps. He stood behind me, pressing into my back, his teeth found my ear lobe and pulled just a little. It sent shock waves through my body; I felt limp; he took my wrists and pulled them behind my back. I felt cold steel wrap around them then heard a ratcheting sound. I suddenly became aware that I was handcuffed and exposed.

"Shit," I said, suddenly coming around, "holy fucking shit."

"I said, 'trust me,' Ginny."

I tried to regain my composure, as I did his fingers stroked the underside of my breast. He'd never touched me there; I didn't want him to stop.

"Open that mouth wide for me, hon," he said. I was confused but did so; suddenly, a large rubber ball gag dangled in front of me.

"Fuck a duck," I said, staring at it.

He pushed it at my lips; I took it in; I now realized the point of no return had been when I reached around and unzipped my dress.

The ball filled my mouth. Usually, the only gag I had was when playing Cowboys and Indians as a kid, and we had used an old bandana. This was much more serious.

Jon came around in front of me. I felt utterly helpless, and yet as he stood there, a feeling of safety started to creep in.

"Last night, you came without my permission, and today you felt the negative consequences."

I stood and listened.

"Tonight, you have my permission to cum as often as you like."

I looked back at him wide-eyed. I watched him reach into his pocket and pulled out the remote for the vibrator. I nearly orgasmed just seeing it. He clicked it twice, and I felt it come to life.

I squirmed, pulling at the cuffs, wanting to touch my now sensitive nipples and clit. I knew what got me off; I knew I needed to reach that button to take me over the edge. Jon walked closer to me, his hands stroking over my body. Suddenly I felt it build, energy deep inside, I knew what it was, but the intensity. I needed to let it out, or it would explode.

"It's just you and I out here now cutey," Jon said, blowing in my ear, his fingertip circling the areola of my hard right nipple.

My head was now swimming, my body beet red, that release, I needed a flick, a touch to my clit, surely I couldn't just cum from...

I bent forward, feeling a release of energy I had never felt before. I bit down on the gag as the orgasm nearly blew me into the air. I swore loudly behind the gag as my body shook. I felt Jon holding me up, helping me to the bench, he sat, his legs apart, he pulled me down between them, facing out, my back to his front, he opened my legs apart across his, and wrapped an arm around me holding my right breast, massaging it.

I mumbled behind the gag, trying to get my bearings and sense back. The vibrations continued relentless, Jon was kissing my neck and shoulders. I felt his other hand stroking down my belly, the fingertips making their way from my mid-stomach, down my body, I wanted him to touch me there so much, my eyes were wide my heart was pounding, even before he got there another orgasm nearly blew me to the moon.

"Having fun there, Madame Ginny," Jon said in the worst French accent I had ever heard.

I laughed breathlessly behind the gag, a little manic. Then I felt it, his fingers on my labia, stroking gently, then exploring my sex, he found my clit all too easily and started to toy with it. I lost my mind as another explosion; I was now in a state I had read about but never experienced. I was orgasmic, helpless, my body completely under his control.

*****************

I was barely awake the whole trip home. Jon had helped me dress and carried me back to the car. He had to carry me from the car to my room when we got home. My arms wrapped about his neck, my head resting against him.

He lay me down on the bed and helped me with my clothes. My fingers stroked down his arm, my eyes locked on his.

"I think you nearly killed me," I said, smiling as best I could.

"You looked happy enough."

I giggled, squirming a little. I took his hand and tried to pull him down, he resisted.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, you get some rest, I will see you in the morning."

"Are you not staying?"

"Not tonight, get some sleep. I will see you tomorrow."

"Why won't you share a bed with me?"

Jon looked at me, smiling; he ran his fingers through my hair gently. I pulled back a little.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked, looking at him, my heart slowing, skipping.

"No, I just have some things to do," his response wasn't cold but just calm.

I took hold of his hand and gripped tight. I wanted him to stay; I wanted to curl up against him, be in his arms, feel secure, share every moment I could with him.

"Sleep," he said, pulling his hand free. I watched him walk to the door, sitting up, eyes fixed. As he left, I collapsed back onto the bed. I lay there, feeling empty. Just an hour before, I had been in his arms, experiencing the ride of my life. Now I just felt nothing.

*****************

As awoke the next day, the room was already full of white light. It was later than my wake up time yesterday. I saw breakfast sitting on the table. Jon sat looking out of the window. A shirt covered with a woolen vest, navy blue trousers, and loafers without socks. Casual again.

I stood up and walked over to him, a sheet wrapped around me, not wanting to be on display for him at this moment.

"Pancakes?" I said as I sat, looking at the pile on the plate in front of me.

Jon looked back at me, smiling. "Yes, adding some variety."

"You'll be getting me fat," I said as I slumped into the seat opposite him.

"You may eat," Jon said, looking at me.

"I didn't realize I still had to ask," I said sternly, annoyed at last night still. Jon turned back to looking out the window.

I ate, my eyes fixed on him. This man was totally in my head; he had full control, I had given in to him so quickly, and yet he still seemed distant.

"Why won't you..." I started to speak but was cut off.

"We'll go into the main town today, get some lunch, grab some groceries. A simple day, like a regular couple, what do you think?"

I stopped and looked at him. "Ok, yes, that sounds fine."

Jon stood up and walked over to the wardrobe. He took out some jeans and a sweater in my size and placed them on the bed. Next to that, he put some of my underwear he had unpacked.

"Go wash up, then come dress, I'll wait," he smiled warmly at me.

I walked into the bathroom, dropping the sheet as I went, giving him a glimpse of my theatrically waving bum. Surely something would get this guy's attention enough to want me to touch him.

As I showered, the water was lapping over me. I remembered the things I had done. I'd given in so quickly. It had been arousing, but that part of my heart still craved him, I wanted him, I wanted that little bit of time to make him feel how he made me feel.

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Was I not attractive, did he not want me to touch him. As I thought about it, tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to be with him; I wanted to give him that magical feeling.

I brushed my teeth and dried off, and went back into the bedroom. He was sat, looking through a wooden box.

"Before you dress, I have something for you," he said, beckoning me over to the seat by the window.

I walked over and saw him playing with what looked like a medical massage unite, the electronic tens units you see in the chemist for people with arthritis.

"A little fun for today," he said, smiling, oblivious to dark rings from tears around my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, defeat in my tone.

He showed me the adhesive medical patches, wires coming off them. Without so much as asking, he attached two patches either side of my clit. He then attached two patches to each breast, either side of my nipples.

I just let him do it without a word. Thoughts rushed through my head, make him stop, stop this now, leave, tell him to fuck off.

He stood up and walked to the door. "Get dressed. I'll see you outside," he said as he walked out.

I stalled, looking down at what he had just attached. I wanted to make him happy; I wanted to make him want me. So I dressed and went out to the car.

*****************

The shopping center in town was busy. We walked hand in hand through it, we had lunch, and it had all been uneventful. The talk had been small, friendly, the occasional light-hearted joke from him, but I still gave him nothing.

"You are annoyed?" he asked me eventually.

"No," I said, snorting deeply.

"Look, relax. I move slow, ok."

"I just feel like..."

He cut me off again. "Ok, we need to go into the supermarket, come on."

We walked into the supermarket. It was large, the aisles wide. The big ones you get outside London. He grabbed a trolley and pushed it; I walked beside him, holding the cart.

"Grab some eggs, Ginny, the free-range ones."

I reached out and took some, then I felt it, the massaging vibrations around my pussy as the electrodes sprung to life. I instantly dropped the eggs.

"Clumsy," Jon said, smiling.

"You fucking ass," I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Language," he said, suddenly I felt a sharp zap to my nipples.

"Damn it," I squealed my hands over my breasts, looking around, seeing people stare at me.

"Eggs dear, chop-chop," Jon giggled. I grabbed some, dropping them in the cart, glaring at him.

He stopped the massaging, and we continued to shop. I tried to lead him to the self-service check out, but he insisted on going through the checkout with the 20 something male operating it.

"You wouldn't dare," I said to Jon, looking at him dangerously.

Jon giggled, helping me put groceries on the conveyor. Nervously I helped him, half anticipating something.

He didn't do anything, and I breathed a sigh of relief as Jon scanned his card and paid for the shopping.

We walked back into the main part of the center and pushed the trolley load of shopping along. Suddenly I felt it, the massaging more intense this time. My jaw started to tremble as I doubled over.

"No, fuck not here, please," I said, breathing heavily as I looked back at him.

"Come here," he said, pulling me into his arms, my cheek against his chest, "just breathe and enjoy it."

I wrapped my arms around him, listening to his heartbeat quickly, I bit my lip, trying to compose myself, but knowing I would have to let it out.

"Please, may I orgasm Jon?" I asked, panting a little.

"Of course, you may, Ginny."

My knees buckled a bit as we held onto each other, and I let out another orgasm for the week, shaking as I did.

*****************

The rest of the day was uneventful. When we got home, we sat together and watched the Back to the Future movies and ate snack food. Occasionally he zapped my nipples, more playful than anything. Each time he did, I'd bring a cushion down on his head.

We ate dinner, which he cooked. I realized why he used restaurants so much, but the thought was there. The dessert was great, but then I made that.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I was in a real relationship. It was hard to believe that we had known each other for only a month.

We lay together on my bed; I finally got to curl up next to him, feeling safe in his arms, warm, comforted. I was still in love with his heartbeat, my head resting on his chest, listening to it.

I reached down to the belt on his pants and started to undo it. I then felt a hand on mine, pulling it away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Not yet," he replied.

I sat up, looking back at him. "What is it you want from me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he said, sitting up a little.

"I've given you so much of me, I've played your games, but you are so guarded."

"In what way?"

"I just want to make you feel that pleasure you make me feel."

"You don't need to worry about that," he smiled at me, stroking my cheek. I reached up and pulled his hand away.

"But that's what I want to do; I want to please you, I want to make you explode in delight."

He lay back, still looking at me, smiling warmly. "It's ok; I don't want that."

"But I fucking do," I said, my frustration becoming anger.

He looked back, his face showing sadness, "it's not what I do, I don't do that."

"What do you mean, what the fuck does that mean?" I stood up, the anger growing.

He sat up, reaching out, but I stepped away. "I just don't do sex that way."

"What way, normal, you mean normal fucking sex like adults, like grown-ups, like normal fucking people?"

"What we've done is normal."

"It's all one way; it's all great one moment, then you leave me, then you leave me feeling like nothing. Like a toy, like something for your fucking entertainment."

I watched Jon stand up. He walked to the door.

"You're a fucking weak asshole," I yelled at him. He turned back to me, his eyes showing the sign of tears. Then he walked through the door.

*****************

I stood on the gravel driveway, my bags beside me, looking at the car in front of me. Jon came over from it, and in silence, he took my bags; he loaded them up. Before he could open the door for me, I got in and slammed it after me.

We had existed in silence that morning. Two people co-existing without communication.

We drove to the stations; my head rested against the window. I felt defeated; the world around me seemed grey, uninviting. Rain fell heavily, and the windscreen wipers labored to remove the droplets that built up. A howling gale prevailed.

When we got to the train station car park, I sat silently and heard Jon unpack my bags. But before he could open the door again, I let myself out.

I stood in the rain, and looked at him, as I stood beside my bags. Within moments we were both soaked to our bones.

"I'm not the one you want, and I'm sorry," Jon said, shouting over the wind.

"You don't get it, you daft piece of shit," I yelled back, "I want you more than anything, I dream about you, you got right into my soul."

"So, what do we do?"

"I can't be with someone who can't give me a little bit of themself. You won't let me in. Until you can let someone in, you can't expect them to let you in."

He stood silently, staring at me, rain dripping down his face, his eyes red.

I grabbed my bags. I looked at him, disappointment on my face. I turned and walked the remaining steps to the station. I heard the car door close behind me. I walked onto the platform and found a little shelter. I looked back at the car; it was still sat there, Jon just looking forward.

The train pulled in, and I boarded it. I sat, soaking wet, miserable, alone, into my seat. Rain covered the windows, the view completely obscured.