Ginny and Jon Ch. 03: Joanne's Journey

Story Info
Joanne helps Jon discover some truths.
3.4k words
4.65
3.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another long drag on my cigarette as I leaned against the light post. I thought if I waited long enough, they would surely kill him. That might solve some problems.

Finally, after one more sharp kick to his ribs, they stopped. They walked away, leaving him on the ground, motionless. I waited for them to be a reasonable distance, checked for traffic, then walked across the road. I got some wolf whistles from guys in the queue waiting to go into H and H. I just flipped them off, letting them know they were dreaming.

"Damn, you're still breathing," I said, standing over him, looking down.

"What the fuck," Jon said, as he looked up my legs to my face, his left eye half-closed as swelling covered a significant part of his face.

"Eyes are here," I said, gesturing to my eyes.

"Do you never wear underwear?" Jon asked.

I crouched down and stroked his face. "There was a time you'd have beaten both those two off with ease, are you getting old?"

"You have to want to fight back," he said, "you taught me that Joanne."

I helped him to his feet, he clutched at his ribs, wincing. "You're going to need medical help," I said, holding him up.

"No, I need to go and get Ginny."

"You are a dumb fuck, aren't you, she was pretty clear she wanted you to stay away."

"She doesn't want Chris, she doesn't want what he does."

I looked at him and nodded. I knew too well what that man was capable of.

"You aren't exactly in a state of health to do too much about it."

"I've still got enough in the tank to take him," Jon said before coughing, a little blood dripping from his lip.

"Come on, I've got my car."

I helped him wark the two blocks to where I had parked. He was silent except for the occasional cough. I wasn't sure this was the best idea, but I knew him well enough to know that trying to stop him would have been a waste of time.

I helped him into my yellow mini, it was hard to get into when you were fit and healthy, with limited movement and a damaged eye Jon was definitely struggling.

"You sure about this?" I asked as I got into the driver's seat.

"This isn't what she wants."

"How do you know?" I said to him, a sharp tone in my voice, "you let her go, you didn't call her, you just let her be, you let her fall, then you cut her loose."

I looked back at him as he looked at me. He then turned silently and looked out of the window.

"Idiot," I mumbled under my breath as I pulled out of the parking bay.

****************

London was turning the rain on for another night as we drove through its streets. It was never a city that went pitch black, it always seemed lit up, that was until you got into its back roads. In the west of the town, just past Buckingham Palace, the well to do had their apartments in Knightsbridge. The mansions now split into apartments that sold for ten times as much as the houses had only 20 years ago.

I'd spent many a night in these apartments with the men I had dated. Working in finance, I'd had an avenue to many a traveling billionaire. I was never easy, I just dated them while they were in town. It wasn't about the money, it was just about the experience, a way to get into these gorgeous home and get a little action.

It was about ten years since I had first met Jon. He had come into the office where I worked, looking suave, handsome, debonair; he could have had any woman in that office, and he wanted none of them. That got my attention.

I managed to talk him into a drink. We'd gone to his apartment, not ten minutes' walk from Harrods. It was spectacular. The top two floors atop an elegant building, all stone. An elevator with a key to access the high levels, he had the only apartment there; he had bought the others and merged them. But still, the corridor remained, he led me through the first door.

We sat, we drank more. A fine scotch, a man with similar tastes to mine. After a while, I lent in, my eyes locked on his.

"You didn't just bring me here to show off your thirty-year-old single malt now, did you, big boy?" I asked coyly, stroking my hand up the inside of his thigh.

"Well," he said, lifting my hand, "That depends, does my reputation truly proceed me?"

"Oh, I've heard," I said, "I've heard about your love of getting a little, well, naughty."

Jon smiled as he stood, helping me to my feet. "Why don't you lose the clothes, and then crawl down the corridor, second on the left... don't make me wait."

I watched him walk away. I'd heard from one or two of the women at work that one night with Jon or his brother Chris was an adventure. The straight-up sex was fun, but tonight I'd worked hard to try something new.

I undressed, placing my dress neatly at the end of the sofa. Taking a deep breath, I removed my bra and panties. I looked down at my legs and heels. I thought for a moment, they looked sexy, but I removed them as well.

I took one more deep breath, "here goes," I said to myself, I got down on all fours and crawled down the corridor.

The floors were covered with a beautiful soft carpet, it was like crawling on air. That changed when I reached the open door I'd been told to go to. Once there, I crawled onto cold tiled floors. The room was dark but for a wooden dining chair in the middle, lit by a single light bulb that hung above.

"It's like something out of the movie Hostel," I thought to myself. Jon moved into the light, standing beside the chair.

"Come, sit," he said, his voice commanding, emotionless.

I swallowed hard and then clambered up, sitting on the chair. Jon used leather straps to secure me to it. Tightly applied around my arms, my waist, my legs tied, so my feet were off the ground, my legs open.

He held the ring gag in front of me for a moment. I grinned from ear to ear.

"You sure that fits?" I asked, giggling

"They always fit," he said, shoving it into my mouth, I felt it lock in behind my teeth, leaving me unable to close my mouth, he then secured it in place.

My anticipation started to build, sitting there under that light. I could hear noises behind me, things being moved around, rattling. I tried to look over my shoulder to see what was happening, but I couldn't see a thing.

Suddenly something dropped over my eyes, and it was all dark. A blindfold, everything black.

"A little mystery for you, little Joanne," Jon said, a bit of merriment in his voice.

I giggled behind the gag. My body was starting to feel a little cold now, exposed as it was. I could already feel my nipples firming. Or maybe that wasn't just the cold air.

I felt fingers pinch at the side of my breast, a little skin, I then yelped as I felt what I knew to be a wooden clothes peg hold the flesh.

"This may sting a bit," Jon said, stifling a laugh.

I shook my head a little, trying to work through it. He repeated the process, pinching the skin and attaching the clothes pegs all over my chest, but not on my nipples, he then did the same down my belly, the flesh not too tight as I had missed a few gym years.

"Now the fun bits," he said. I trembled.

I squealed loudly behind the gag as the first peg was attached to my nipple, then yelped once more as the second nipple got the same treatment.

"Shush sweetness," he said calmly, "just breathe, it will be fine."

I listened to his voice, my heart was pounding; my brain tried to cope with the pinching pain. I then felt the pegs moving a little, I could hear a sound, rough, scratchy. I knew what he was doing, he was threading string through the spring of each peg, he was tying them together.

Again I waited, no talking, just movement, things being moved. I felt something pressed against my inside thigh, then the tape was used to attach it. I felt a large plastic ball-shaped something press up against my pussy.

"Ok," Jon said, "here's the fun. In a moment, I'm going to turn the vibrator that I just attached to you on. You are going to ask permission to cum."

"And if I don't," I tried to say from behind the gag, but barely understood myself, and I think really, I asked, "how old is your goat?"

"If you don't ask nicely sweety, then the photographs I have taken of you tied like this will wind up on your bosses desk. You know, the old pervert Ken."

I screamed and tried to pull free, but then the vibrator was turned on, I slumped back into my chair. This thing had a little more power than the little cigar-shaped thing I had at home.

"Nice?" Jon asked, walking around me, his hand stroking over my shoulders, fingers grazing my neck, driving me fucking crazy.

"Asshole," I tried to say.

"Casserole?" Jon laughed, "I'm not cooking anything."

The vibrations were intense, but the feeling that I had no control over them was even more effective in building my excitement. My heart was now almost pounding out of my chest; my heaving chest; my nipples restrained by the incessant pinching.

I felt breathing in my ear. "You better remember to ask," he said, his voice threatening.

I was building quick, this was an intensity I wasn't used to, my stomach was already cramping. I wanted to touch the vibrator, move it, lower the power, I wasn't sure I could take it. Then I realized the point of no return was fast approaching.

"Please," I pleaded from behind the gag, "please may I cum?"

"What was that I didn't understand it?"

"Please," I said, garbled by the gag, to me it sounded right, "please let me cum please."

"That sounded like an order, was that an order you little brat?"

I shook my head frantic.

"Do you need to cum little one?"

I nodded so hard I think I pulled a muscle in my neck.

"Ok," he said, "on three, ok."

I listened, trying to contain myself, breathing, every sound now echoing in my spinning head.

"One," he said, pausing, "two."

My heart, I could hear it thumping, my body aching, blood flowing through me at a rate of knots.

"Three."

As he said it, a moment before I let myself go, I felt the pegs rip from my body. As they did, I screamed behind the gag, the orgasm releasing with the pain, my body shaking, the chair almost falling as I let out an eruption of feelings that I thought might kill me.

"Holy fuck," I screamed from behind the gag.

After a while, I calmed down, the gag was removed, my eyes filling with light. He removed the vibrator from my leg, I recognized it from pictures, my first ride on the Hitachi magic wand.

He untied me from the chair and removed the gag. He lifted me from the chair and placed me over his shoulder, my bare bum in the air. I giggled as he gave my bum a playful smack.

He carried me across the corridor to another room, I saw the big bed in there before he dumped me on it.

"Is there anything I can get you?" he asked, smiling.

"How about a long hard something for me to play with?"

"Sleep, I'll see you in the morning," he said as he walked to the door.

I looked back at him, I felt a desire for him to stay. But I realized this wasn't going to happen.

****************

"So here I am again," I said as we pulled up outside the mansion.

"Chris took over a couple of years ago, I'd stopped using it."

I helped him out of the car; he was hurting badly, favoring his side.

"You could have a broken rib," I said.

"It's nothing, it's fine," he said, lying.

We went in, he fumbled for his elevator key, struggling to get it in.

"You always have had trouble putting things into slots haven't you," I said, taking it from him.

"Bitch," he said, trying to hold back a laugh.

We went up to the top floors. All was quiet until we heard the buzz as the elevator stopped at the top floor. We both walked out.

"Have you got a room key?" I asked.

"No, he changed the locks."

I knocked on the door. There was silence, I knocked again.

"Yeah, I'm coming," the familiar voice said from within. Chris opened the door wearing an open gown, everything on display, a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Kent bitch, bro," he said, looking at us both, "fuck they did a number on you, didn't they?"

Jon sprung to life, suddenly his injuries seemed to miraculously heal. He grabbed his brother by the throat, pulling him from the room and slamming him against the wall.

"Where the fuck is she?" Jon shouted, squeezing his brother's throat.

Chris was laughing, I had no idea how, but his grin was its usual sinister shit-eating arsehole smile. As Jon assaulted his brother, I looked through the open doorway. It was then I caught a glimpse of her.

"Just one woman, so unlike you, Chris?" I said, questioning him.

He pulled Jon's hand from his neck, "yeah, only need one shrill-voiced northern cunt tonight."

Jon quickly brought his knee up into Chris' testicles, a high pitched scream filling the room as the younger brother dropped to the ground. Jon moved to the door, I stopped him.

"No," I said, "he's not going to do anything tonight you've seen to that, you can't do any good in there, come on."

I had to drag Jon away; his injuries helped; otherwise, I'd have had no chance.

****************

We sat on the sofa in my apartment, he held an ice pack to his eye, I kept one to his ribs.

"You should go and get an x-ray or something," I said, looking at him.

"It's nothing," he replied grimacing.

"She got to you, didn't she?" I smiled as I said it.

Jon nodded slowly, his chest heaving for a moment.

"I knew she would," I said, smiling as I brought my legs to cross his lap, "I knew you'd get to her as well."

"I just wish I could give her what she wanted."

"You're a fucking moron," I said, "you have no idea what she wanted, or if you could give it to her."

"You know," he said, removing the ice pack from his eye and looking at me, "you know I can't do sex, it just doesn't work down there."

"Yeah yeah," I said, "I know, alright, waiting for you to give it to me for three months, I know."

"I'm sorry."

"You let her get very close to you though, you weren't always as in control."

Jon looked at me, eyes curious... well, his one working eye.

"You say you can't get Mister Johnston to stand to attention, right?"

"Yes, that's right, and you know it."

"Well, no, I take your word for it, as all women do," I moved closer to him, "but I think either you are a liar or a seriously broken fuck."

The look he gave me made me realize he was a broken fuck.

"Ginny saw it, she felt it, she knew it was there."

"I have no fucking idea what you..."

I cut him off and started to unzip his pants. He reached down to stop me, but I slapped him away.

"No, you fucking ass, I'm about to change your fucking world, and you are gonna let me, or so help me, I'm gonna fuck up the rest of your ribs."

Jon relaxed his hands and let me unzip his pants, I opened them and slid them down his legs along with his underpants.

"Now, keep your eyes on mine until I say otherwise," I said, standing up. I took my phone and loaded up some Taylor Swift. As it started to play, Jon smiled.

"Your taste in music is still shit then."

"Fuck you," I said as I started to dance for him. I moved my hips around, sliding the straps of my dress down my arms. I turned my back to him and then unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the ground.

"One item of clothing," he laughed, "hardly a striptease."

I moved in and straddled his legs, looking into his eyes again. "I said, look at my eyes, you naughty boy."

He looked into my eyes, I reached down, I smiled as I stroked him. "Well, well, well?" I said, gesturing downwards.

Jon looked, his eyes wide.

"See Jon," I said as I stroked his hard manhood, "that feels pretty damn hard to me."

As soon as he saw it, there was a change. It twitched, it was alive, his breathing became rapid, his chest started to rise and fall as his head dropped back.

"Holy fuck," he said, trembling a little.

"Now," I said as I stroked, "I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna be making a mess all over me, so I'm going to stop. This isn't really mine anyway, is it?"

Jon shook his head, panting a little.

"So, let's stop now, and see if we can fix this other fucking mess?"

****************

We sat on a bench next to the Thames looking across to Saint Pauls, the air cool, December in London.

I looked at Jon, wrapped up, his eye black, his beard a little worse for wear.

"We came here that first night after she chased me down. You and Mo back in the pub, we thought it had been five minutes, so you'd probably be off in the toilet cubicle fucking."

I laughed at his comment, listening as he reminisced.

"She loves this spot," I said to him, "her dad brought her here each time they visited London."

"He'd buy her ice-cream from the van that would be parked over by the Tate. He did it every year until he passed away."

"Do you remember the quote you said to her, you made mention of it a few times."

"We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy."

I stood up. "She needs to know you trust her the way she trusts you," I said to him.

"She doesn't think I trust her?"

"No," I said, "she doesn't feel you give her anything. You need to start by showing you give her your trust."

"How can I do that?"

"She will come to you, here, you need to wait though."

I cut him off before he could talk. "If you are asking yourself, 'will she definitely come?' then you need to walk away now because that is not giving her your trust."

"So I sit here and wait?"

"Yes, she will come."

He looked at me and nodded. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his cheek.

"There's one more thing before I go, how much do you trust your brother when he says he had just one girl with him last night?"

"He is a braggart," Jon said, "if he had more than one, he'd be telling everyone."

"Good," I said, "because I saw her in there, and it wasn't Ginny."

I turned and walked away, leaving him where he sat.

I got to a tree about a little distance away from the bench, and I saw the shadow behind it.

"How long will you make him wait?" I asked.

Ginny came out into view, "I don't know yet," she said, wrapping her arm in mine as we walked away.