All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 03'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 9 years ago
Another great story in this series

I've enjoyed the new settings and story lines in each chapter. Each one is well written and incredibly erotic. Looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fiction and all that but it always kills the momentum when people try on panties at the story with nothing on. Ew. Silly, but there it is.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Used panties?

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Interesting observation. I guess, technically, Virginia was trying on the panties. If they hadn't fit, they'd have gotten Lottie to get ones that did. But Katy had done this before, which I hope was clear. And they'd given Lottie her sizes. So, Virginia was really changing into the new lingerie much more than trying it on.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To annon about panties

Katy only deals with reputable places, so if Virginia hadn't kept the panties, they'd have been destroyed. Google

what happens to returned lingerie

the first entry I get is about Victoria's Secret, which was part of the prototype for Lottie's place.

As for the other issue, you'll note that things like that only happen private in places, usually their own house, in my stories. And they clean up afterwards. There has, for example, been exposition about how clean they keep the house.

And, in the end, as you point out it's all fiction anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous