All Comments on 'Ginny and Katy Pt. 21'

by VirginiaMarieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oneofmyidsoneofmyidsover 7 years ago
Great continuation

Thanks for a great chapter. Hope the writers block stays away for a while. Looking forward to the next adventures of Ginny, Virginia and Katy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I look forward to the next one...

as the title says I look forward to the next update, but I can't really give you any hassle about the long waits because I can't even write half as good as this for anything... Also I'm typing this only left handed and my muscles are cramping up so this all the feedback I can give.

galapoxgalapoxover 7 years ago
Ginny Returns!

We missed you, so glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I love everything you write! Just for starters. I'm glad the writer's block is gone! You're the only person to have written or imagined such perfect things that align with my version of petplay and just wow! Totally amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We need more

I love this story. But I want more. When are we going to get a few more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I read it all.

Great start. Realistic scenarios as the protagonists danced around each other. Very sensuous interplays then the author lost the plot and the final chapters were just plain silly and it ended in an absurd fantasy in which they both developed severe mental problems and the eroticism totally evaporated. Pity but thanks for trying. Keep it closer to real and you could rank up there with the best on this site.

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

Annon on 7/5/17. You may be criticizing the story prior to Part 21, I don't agree. On the other hand, Part 21 itself I forced myself to finish and I've never been satisfied with it. And you may have just pointed out at least part of why.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to comment on both the good and the bad.

VMA

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 6 years ago
All of it

I loved all of it, the more realistic parts and the more fantastic parts. The introduction of new characters is nice, but I feel the relationship with Betty could be elaborated more.

Of course, I am longing to see a new episode but first you have to conquer your blockade. At writer's school I have learned that there are techniques to accomplish that (or at least to boost creativity and language skill)!

I want to express my gratitude for what you've written and shared so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please be more

I love it .. i just finish read the whole story and i love it ..

i hope u can continue more chapter ..

love to know more about ginny virginia and katy in the next chapter ..

Btw

Ty for the gret stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yearning for more

One of the most erotic stories I've ever read, wish it would continue.

TikammTikammover 2 years ago

I love this story from first chapter to this chapter put I don't like the end of It

It's not make sense Ginny to be spayed this is to hurt and KATY not the person doing that .. of course thay must have the wines talk and make agree for that and in another hand Virginia is BI not a fully lesbian she craving about cook and men cum and she like the part with the mother dog how can Katy do that to her and Katy have decided to Virginia health not to be 24/7 a puppy she have her life beside Katy and where the hill is Betty she must be there for her and her girlfriend Katy

Please continue the story and make sense for that design and get Betty & her sis involved

Please we need this story to be make over

VirginiaMarieAndrewsVirginiaMarieAndrewsover 2 years agoAuthor

It is my intention to continue this story. And I'm not entirely satisfied with part twenty-one myself. It's fairly likely it will get a rewrite. Thanks for everyone who said so many nice things about the story. I really am trying to break the writers block. "Erin's Morning" was an attempt on those lines. I like the way that came out, but it didn't kick me loose on Ginny and Katy or Penny and Megan. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Die ersten Teile der Geschichte waren wirklich gut, aber ab 17 ging es leider stark bergab.

Der letzte Teil ist vollkommen abstrus und nicht stimmig.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After several readings, this remains one of my favourite stories on this site - beautifully written (some minor spelling issues aside), about likeable people in loving relationships - what more can one ask? The interactions between Katy & Virginia, then Katy & Ginny and Katy & Pet are so well-described that I feel there must be a degree of autobiography involved. Should I add 'Good Girl'?

Was getting a little concerned for your well-being, until I saw your comment on an earlier chapter dated only 2 months ago - so I hope I can take it that it's only your Muse that's unwell? Best wishes for your kinky little triad.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing, hope you find yourself in the right space to continue soon (no pressure, though - if it's not fun, don't do it!)

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous