Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

She had not stopped rubbing Ginny's ass. She slipped her finger in between Ginny's legs and into her slit. Ginny moaned when Anne began to rub Ginny's clit.

"My husband said that you were twice sold at auction. Is that true?"

"Yes. Mrs. Matsui, do you..."

"Please, Ginny, Anne."

"Anne, do you want to spank me because it is alright to do that."

"No!" she almost cried. I want you to put me where you are. I want to be whipped. Will you trade places and put me on the cross, please Ginny, I am wanting this!"

Ginny shook her head and Anne began to uncuff Ginny from the cross. When this was done, Anne began to get her clothes off as fast as possible. When she was naked Ginny looked at her. Small, but perky breasts, nice legs and a pussy that needed a waxing. When Ginny started to cuff her to the cross, she thought that the woman's ass was her very best feature. Ginny also thought that Anne's ass was going to be much redder in a while.

Ginny asked her if she was ok. Getting a nod of the head from Anne, Ginny returned the favor of a finger through the slit and found that Anne was as wet as she was. When footsteps were heard heading downstairs, Ginny quickly knelt on the floor, spread her legs as wide as she could and put her hands behind her head.

There was amazed silence when the others came downstairs. Once again, it was Mr. Matsui speaking in Japanese, who spoke first. Anne responded. First in Japanese, then ending in English, "This is what I want. This is what I could not find the words to tell you."

Mr. Matsui kissed his young wife and said something in Japanese and she shook her head yes.

Mr. Matsui said, "seeing Ginny dominated has released my wife's passion. She hopes that you will allow her to take the second portion of Ginny's punishment."

Everyone looked at each other. Ellen looked at Ginny who just shrugged her shoulders. "Usually, after the domination, the submissive, or in this case, submissives, serve as sex slaves. Is this agreeable?"

Mr. Matsui slapped his wife on her butt. "Did you hear. You will pleasure any and all when you are let down."

"Yes."

"And you will start with Ginny, while we watch."

"Yes."

"Excellent!" Said Ellen.

Ellen walked to the table and not knowing anything about Anne, selected the flexible paddle. Rubbing Anne's ass, Ellen lifted the paddle and struck her left cheek. Anne jumped forward, her small tits smashed into the cross. Before she could move back, Ellen had struck her on the right cheek. By the time the next four strokes fell, Anne was already sucking in her breath, but she wasn't begging to stop as Ellen finished.

Robert took the tawse and his first two strokes on Anne's ass echoed through the basement. A low moan escaped from her mouth. Two strokes downward motion on each cheek were next. Two on each inner thigh and two more on her ass ended Robert's strokes. But, before he moved away, he ran his hand between her legs and thrust two fingers into her pussy. Held the fingers up to show her wetness and then stuck his fingers in her mouth.

Mike was next. He selected the small whip. His first four strokes were up swings into her pussy. The next four went across he ass and the final two were across he shoulders. Welts had started to appear on her butt and thighs.

Scott and Kathy had been talking during Mike's whipping of Anne. They both got up and took two paddles that looked similar to ping pong paddles and they began to apply swats to her ass. Each delivered 10 swats, alternating cheeks, Scott hitting Anne's left cheek and Kathy the right.

Mr. Matsui stopped them from sitting back down. "I know you did not use your best effort because she is your boss's wife. You did not ease up on Ginny. Go back and use your instruments full force for five strokes each."

Scott and Kathy returned to their positions on either side of Anne.The next swats were given with much more force. Anne was crying when it was over. Mr. Matsui unhooked his wife from the cross, and speaking in English said that he was so proud of her. He then instructed Ginny to lie down as Anne was going to pleasure her.

"But, Hiro, I do not know how to do this."

Kathy stood up and said, "may I instruct her, sir?"

"Please do so."

Kathy now knew that the CEO of her company was dominant in more than just the board room. She indicated to Ginny that she should lie down and spread her legs. Ginny then brought her knees up which opened her pussy. Anne, after being embraced by her husband, got on her hands and knees. Kathy told her to lick Ginny's slit. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and ran it the length of Ginny's slit.

Kathy reached in and found Ginny's clit and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. "Now, suck on her clit. Stop after a few seconds and put your tongue inside her as far as it will go, then taste her juices and suck on her clit again."

Anne was a fast study. Ginny was beginning to moan and her moans turned to gasps. Behind them, the others were stripping off their clothes. Ellen was now on her knees sucking Robert. Mr. Matsui was undressing and was going to move behind his wife when Ginny reached her hand out and pulled him back. Ginny reached for his cock and coaxed him toward her mouth. Ginny had Mr. Matsui in her mouth and Scott and Mike walked toward Kathy.

As Ginny started to cum, Kathy said, "Slowly now. Just lick up her juices because Scott is going to fuck you." Kathy motioned for Mike to come to her and while she was on her knees she took Mike deep into her mouth and began to suck his cock.

Anne was pulled back onto her knees so she left Ginny's pussy. Ginny slid over and pulled Mr. Matsui from her mouth. The look that Ginny gave him told him that it was time for him to fuck Ginny. He mounted her causing Ginny to gasp as she wrapped her legs around Mr. Matsui's back.

Scott was now fucking Anne doggy style and Mike was all the way down Kathy's throat. Ellen was now sitting on Robert's lap, his cock impaled in her as she rode him. Anne was now cumming as was Scott as he emptied into her pussy. Ginny was squeezing Mr. Matsui's cock with her pussy and she could tell he wouldn't last long. Kathy was making gagging and choking noises as Mike emptied into her mouth. Ellen was back on her knees cleaning the cum from Robert's cock, as cum dripped from her pussy. Mr. Matsui was pounding into Ginny as he came. Ginny felt her second cum of the evening.

"Hey, what about me?" Kathy said loudly.

Everyone laughed except Anne who crawled toward Kathy and said, "student will thank the teacher." She lowered her head and began to lick Kathy's slit. Ginny, now uncoupled from Mr. Matsui, went to Kathy and kissed her, thrusting her tongue inside Kathy's mouth and tasting Mike's cum. Her tongue was doing the trick and Ginny was now sucking on Kathy's nipples. She panted through her orgasm.

Ginny was now looking at Anne. They moved toward each other and embraced. Anne qwhispered in Ginny's ear, "Thank you. You will be my friend forever."

As the group relaxed and had beverages and some snacks, Mr. Matsui was looking at his wife.

"You must remove that hair between your legs like the other women here."

"Would you like that?" She asked.

"Yes, very much."

Ginny said that if you didn't want to wait that she would be happy to take Anne to her salon after work. She agreed and they made plans to meet after work on Monday.

On the way home, Mike said, "quite the interesting evening."

"I'll say," said Ginny.

"How's your butt, honey?"

"Sore, but not as bad as it was after the race."

"I'll put cream on your bottom as soon as we get home."

Sunday was spent relaxing and Monday was the first day of Ginny's new position so work was hectic. The plan with Anne was that her car and driver would pick Ginny up after work and they would go to the salon for Anne's waxing. Ginny had made the appointment with her technician, Barbara, earlier in the day and since Ginny didn't need the service, she would just go for introductions.

As planned, Ginny was picked up after work and the two were driven to the address Ginny had given the driver. Ginny asked how she was doing and she just smiled.

"All is wonderful. I feel like a great burden has been lifted and my husband is more in love with me than ever! But, I have an enormous favor to ask." She raised the privacy glass in the limo and said, "Will you please tell me everything you can about the auctions you were in? Please don't be embarrassed but my husband mentioned that you had done that."

"Yes, I will but we are here, so later."

The two women entered the salon and Ginny introduce Anne to Barbara, the technician.

"I will wait for you here.."

Barbara said, "Don't be silly, Ginny. You can come, too. There is a comfortable chair in the room. We keep that for husbands who want to watch their wife get waxed."

"If Anne doesn't mind."

Anne grabbed Ginny's hand and they followed Barbara to a room near rear of the salon.

"Ok, take everything off below the waist," said Barbara, who was a short woman, a bit stocky and a few years older than Ginny.

"I am wearing a dress," she said.

Barbara smiled and giggled. "Just us girls. Your friend here is almost always nude so if you wish you can be nude."

Anne began removing her clothes. When she was in her bra and panties she hesitated for a moment but unhooked her bra and slid her panties off.

"Up on the table," Barbara said.

When she turned to mount the table Barbara saw her ass had some fading welts across it. Barbara stopped her and bent to look at her ass. "Who did this to you?"

Anne didn't know how to respond. It was Ginny to the rescue.

"Barbara, those marks are left over from a party on Saturday. It was totally consensual. She is discovering she is submissive. Her husband, who is a dominant, wants her waxed. And, if I got undressed, you would see that I have similar marks because I am a submissive. So, there has been no abuse and nothing to worry about."

"So you both were, what, whipped?" as she traced over a welt on Anne's ass.

"And paddled, cropped, spanked and strapped. Besides that, we were bound and and I had sex with her husband while she had sex with someone else."

Barbara just stared at Ginny. "Well, if you are happy with who and what you are, then I say good for you. As for me, I think I would rather be swinging the paddle than getting paddled."

45 minutes later, Anne had no hair below her neck. Barbara asked questions throughout and the women answered everything she asked, ending by saying, "Now I know why you you wanted your asshole waxed. You're getting cocks up your ass!"

Ginny laughed and said, "and butt plugs and dildos and fists. I don't think Anne has yet."

They left a short time later, both laughing. They walked a short way to a café and had coffee as Ginny told of her desire to be an auctioned sex slave and the results of those experiences. She also told her about the pony girl race and the subsequent penalties she paid for losing. Anne was fascinated with the fact that her parents were involved in the race and punishments.

"Ginny. Do you think you would ever do another auction?"

"I planned to do one with our friend Michelle. The experiences were good and the pain I could handle, even enjoy, in some cases. The humiliation that I feel is overwhelming. If I did it again, I don't know who would want to bid on me. Everyone knows what's been done to me, so I don't know. I have to admit that I like the process of being auctioned. The feeling of really not knowing what could happen. I love that feeling. So, I am torn."

"Ginny, I am going to give you my e-mail and text. I wish to keep in contact. You have been so helpful. Please, let me know if you are going to do it again, promise?"

"Promise." The two parted.

The next two weeks were hectic. Ginny was settling in to her new job. Mike hadn't heard from the tenure committee but didn't think he would for another couple of months. They hadn't had any company or been anywhere so there weren't any adventures to talk about. Ginny and Mike were relaxing in their living room.

"I think it's time that your mother paid her debt to me. Let me ask you, do you think I should have people come over and take part and if yes, who?"

"If you want her gang banged you have to invite people. But I know you are into some sort of humiliation. Yeah, I think you have to have people. God, are you still planning on fucking my mother in the ass?"

"She will be a slave for a day not your mother. But, who do I invite?"

Ginny thought for a moment. "When are you thinking of doing this?"

"I thought next Friday night to Saturday afternoon. We have plans for Saturday night."

"We do? What?"

"It's a surprise."

"OK, Mr. Mysterious. "Well Jonathan and Grace will still be away. Still can't believe they got married. How about Connie and maybe she could bring one of her guys; Lester or George."

"Good idea. I hadn't thought about her. How about Kathy and Scott. I mean, I know they are work colleagues but, after all, Scott has fucked the the CEO's wife and you."

"They're both good choices. You know, I don't think that they are a couple. I think they are just friends with benefits, kinky benefits, but friends. I have to ask Kathy."

"It looks like I have my cast of thousands. Seriously though, do you think Carol will be able to handle two women and three men?"

"I think dear old mom has had a very kinky past and from her whipping of me, a kinky present. And, it will be three women. Don't forget about me."

"I haven't. I just want you to tell me where your comfort levels are with this and I will fill you in on what I am thinking of having her do."

Ginny gave it a moment's thought and said, "I don't want to go down on her. Spanking, paddling, even whipping, yeah. I would like some revenge," Ginny giggled.

"I wanted her to go down on you while everyone watches. Or, use a strap on in her pussy or ass. Are you comfortable with that?"

"The strap on, definitely. Going down on me? Well, like you say, she is a slave for the day. I have this feeling that if the tables were turned, she or my father would make me eat her."

"Well, I'll make the calls."

Mike made the calls and everyone accepted. Connie was going to bring George, her butler and driver. Kathy and Scott confirmed.

That week at work, which had finally settled into a far less hectic routine, Ginny caught Kathy in the break room getting coffee and came right out and asked if she and Scott were an item or just shared a kinky connection.

Kathy laughed. "No, we are not a couple. We share a passion for domination and those moments when I think it would be fun to be a sub, but he has a girlfriend who he hasn't convinced to try anything kinky. But, they haven't been seeing each other for very long."

"Anyone in your life? Ginny asked.

"Met someone not to long ago and I am hopeful, although I haven't seen him since. Hopefully, soon."

Friday night had arrived and Mike had sent Ginny to pick up Carol. Connie and George had arrived and George offered to fix drinks.

"Not tonight, George. You're a guest."

Kathy and Scott arrived. Kathy wanted to know where the guest of honor was and Mike said the Ginny was bringing her. Kathy and George were talking and Scott and Connie were renewing acquaintances.

Ginny had pulled into the garage.

"Time to start. Get out and take off your clothes and put them in the car."

Carol got out and started to strip. She was in her mid fifties. Like Ginny, she had medium size tits but only a bit of middle age sag. She had a nice ass, a bit fleshy but nice. Good legs and a bald pussy with very defined lips. Ginny had gone to a garage shelf and was carrying some items as she came over to Carol's side of the car.

"Turn around," Ginny said. Ginny put a wrist cuff on each of Carol's hands. She slipped a leather collar around her neck and attached Carol's wrists to the back of the collar. Ginny told her to turn around and face her. She held up a pair of nipple clamps and a leash.

"Mike told me to tell you that this is the last choice you have for the next day. Nipple clips and you get to walk into the living room. Leash, you have to crawl."

Carol was already trembling. Her eyes darted from the clips to the leash and back again. "Clips."

Ginny took hold of both her mother's nipples and rolled them around her fingers getting the nipples to extend. She then attached the clips and Carol winced as her nipples were compressed. Ginny took hold of the chain and led Carol into the house. It happened very quickly but would linger in Ginny's memory for weeks; she didn't want to lead Carol in to begin her day of slavery, she wanted to be Carol.

When they reached the living room where the participants were waiting, she handed the chain connecting Carol's nipples to Mike. Ginny went upstairs to remove her clothes, coming downstairs naked. Mike already had Carol with her head down and ass up. He was unhooking the wrist cuffs from Carol's collar.

"Now, reach behind you and spread your ass cheeks so that everyone can see your pussy and asshole."

Carol spread her cheeks. Although it wasn't necessary to do so, Mike stuck three fingers in Carol's pussy and then held them up. The fingers were glistening with Carol's pussy juice. Mike picked up a short tailed whip and began to flick Carol's ass. As Mike increased the tempo and force of his strokes, Carol began to squirm and became verbal. When Mike stopped, Carol was still wiggling her ass.

"Looks like someone wants some attention," said Connie. She got up and began to get undressed. That was the signal for everyone to begin undressing.

Ginny, who was already naked, watched Kathy. Kathy was staring at George as he peeled off his clothes. Scott was just watching Connie as she pulled on her harness and attached a thick, eight inch dildo. Mike had moved in front of Carol and laid down on the floor. Carol knew what was expected and lifted her head up as Mike moved his cock to her mouth. Carol was doing her best to get Mike all the way in her mouth when Connie knelt behind her, slapped her ass hard and slipped the head of her strap on into her pussy.

Connie slapped Carol's ass hard. "Move your pussy back on my cock, but don't let Mike's cock slide out of your mouth. You won't like what happens if you do."

Carol moved her hips back onto the strap on but she was not able to get more than half the fake cock into her. Mike pushed forward and his cock went deep down Carol's throat. She moved back and felt two more inches slide into her pussy. Connie slapped Carol's ass again and she moved back until Connie's strap on was entirely embedded in Carol's pussy. Connie was now sliding the cock in and out of her pussy as she continued to suck on Mike.

Scott had moved next to Ginny and as they watched the trio on the floor, Scott began to gently trace his fingers over Ginny's right thigh. Ginny parted her legs to give Scott greater access as Ginny looked toward George who had Kathy on her knees as she attended to his cock, licking up one side, then the other. Mike now took Connie's place as Scott left Ginny and shoved his cock into Carol's mouth.

As Mike was driving his cock into Carol's pussy he said "Everyone comes in Carol's mouth."

Mike was increasing his pace as his orgasm was building. Spanking her ass as he fucked her, Mike said to Scott to switch. Mike got to Carol's mouth just in time to shoot his load into her mouth.

"Swallow it all, Carol!"

As she licked the cum from Mike's cock, Connie had moved toward Ginny and had her roll over onto her hands and knees. "Ready, sweetie?" Connie drove her strap on into Ginny. As the two fucked, George picked up the whip and looked at Carol's ass, now unoccupied as Scott was ready to cum and had moved to Carol's mouth. As George began to whip Carol, Scott came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers