Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

Kathy was watching as Connie was fucking Ginny. She sat down next to Ginny on the couch; Ginny on her knees and Kathy on her back. She raised her heels onto the couch and spread her legs. Ginny was watching her and when Connie pulled out she thought that Connie was going to use the strap on in Kathy but that didn't happen. Connie had dipped her fingers into Ginny and had taking the juices from her pussy, lubricated Ginny's ass and slipped the head of her dildo into Ginny's bottom. George laid the whip down and was now moving toward Kathy with his cock sticking straight out. He entered Kathy slowly, almost tenderly.

Ginny watched as George was sliding his cock in all the way and pulled almost all the way out before slowly pushing in again. It struck Ginny that George wasn't fucking Kathy, he was making love to her! Kathy came first in loud grunts but George pulled out, and following Mike's direction, walked over to Carol and came in her mouth.

Connie was now deep in Ginny's ass. Ginny was softly mewing as Mike loudly said, "Ladies turn." He picked up Carol's nipple clip chain and she rose onto her knees, then stood. Mike led her to where Kathy was sitting and he settled Carol's head over her crotch. Kathy spread her legs and Mike pushed Carol's head into her pussy. George, Scott and Mike just watched.

Connie was still thrusting in and out of Ginny's ass as Kathy reached under Ginny and found her clit. Ginny was in ecstasy and Kathy, who had just come from George's love making, couldn't take the licking from Carol's tongue and pushed her away. Connie pulled out of Ginny's ass. Connie looked down at Carol as she stared at Ginny's gaping asshole.

"Well. You have a choice," said Connie. "You eat me until I cum all over your face or you lick your daughters ass. What's it going to be?"

"You." Carol said.

"Switch places with me, Kathy." Kathy got up and was got Ginny up and the two sat on the floor as Connie sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Well, get to work."

Carol began to lick and suck on Connie's pussy and clit. Kathy had pulled Ginny close and whispered in her ear, "Thanks for inviting me. Let's get up and get a drink." The two women went in the kitchen.

"Thanks for having George here. I really..."

"I know, said Ginny. "You don't have to say anything. Anyway, Connie is the one you should thank. She brought him along. Yeah, it was pretty obvious when he was fucking you."

"Can I ask you a question?" Ginny nodded. "How do you feel being with your mother?"

"Well, other than getting her ready to come into the room, I haven't really done anything. I mean she took a tawse to my ass at Connie's. I think Mike has something planned, though."

"Yeah, I saw her take the tawse to your butt, remember."

"The thing is, Kathy, I still want to be the submissive; the slave. I don't want to be in control. But this is Mike's day. He can have his mother daughter fantasy if he wants. I told him I didn't want to go down on my mother and he said that wouldn't happen. I do know he is not going to take her for the whole 24 hours. I heard him call my father and told him he could pick her up at midnight."

As they finished their drinks, the women heard loud screams coming from the living room. They looked at each other and laughed. Connie had just cum.

Returning to the living room, they saw Carol on her elbows and knees, and Scott applying lube to Carol's ass and into her asshole. Scott was rubbing his cock and Mike stuck his cock into Carol's mouth. When Scott was sufficiently hard, he slid his cock into Carol's ass.

Ginny and Kathy saw George and Connie talking and they called the two over.

"Kathy, why don't you come to my house next weekend. Nothing way crazy unless you want it but I have a suspicion that George would love to see you." George came around behind Kathy and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling Kathy's tits. Kathy tilted her head and kissed George.

"I'll come," said Kathy.

"Yes, you will," said George smiling.

Mike and Scott had changed places. The spit roasting of Carol continued as Mike was deep in her ass and Scott was making her gag. Scott began to cum down Carol throat. Mike pulled out of her ass and moved to her head he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Lick it all, Carol." He grabbed the back of her head and sunk his cock into mouth balls deep. "Get all my cum in your mouth. Don't swallow!"

Mike began to cum and Carol held most of his cum in her mouth. Some dribbled out down her chin. "Now, go show everyone the cum."

Carol crawled to each person and showed them the cum in her mouth. When she got to Ginny, the humiliation washed over her. She had difficulty opening her mouth. Ginny didn't move or say anything. But her mind was working. She was seeing herself on the floor with a mouth full of cum. She didn't know whose cum but she knew she had to show it to...who? Connie's voice brought her back to the present.

"You dribbled. Mike, she dribbled down her chin."

"Swallow, Carol." Mike said. Carol swallowed.

"Connie, would you please handle Carol's punishment for spilling my cum?"

"Pleasure." Connie grabbed the chain that connected the nipple clips on Carol's tits and pulled her into a standing position.

"Face Kathy and Ginny. Good. Now Mike, George and Scott are going to see what is going to happen to your ass. Bend over as far as you can and touch your toes."

Carol straightened her legs and stood. Urging her down, Connie pulled on the nipple clip chain and Carol began to bend forward until her hands were just above her ankles. Carol was not going to go easy on the older woman. A firm leather paddle was going to be used on Carol's ass and thighs,

"I think 50 strokes will help her remember not to spill cum."

"Now, Carol, you can stop this whipping at any time by simply saying the following words: I will eat Ginny's pussy and you can all watch. Why don't you repeat it to be sure you have it right. Go on!"

Slowly, Carol repeated the phrase. "I will...eat Gi...Ginny's pussssy why you wa...watch,."

"Good! Now that we know what Carol will do if she wants to stop the whipping she is to get. Let's begin."

"Wait, drinks first I think." Mike announced. . He and his naked wife went to the bar and prepared drinks.

"Do you think she can take 50." Ginny asked Mike.

"No, I don't. If you don't want that, Ginny, I understand and we will have you whip Carol."

"If I have learned anything about myself these past years, is that the whip or paddle doesn't belong in my hand but on my ass."

"Help me carry these out." Drinks were served. Kath and George sat next to each other while Scott had the best seat for what was to happen next.

"Ok, Carol, count each one and when we reach 50 we will stop. But you know what to do to stop it." Splat splat. Two swats rang out. Carol yelled. The paddle made contact with the center of her butt three more times and Helen choked out the count. Strokes 6,7,8,9 and 10 were delivered to Carol's lower butt and thighs. Carol was in agony by the time the next 5 fell right across he ass which was now crimson and moving toward a darker shade. Carol was sobbing. But it was Ginny who rescued the day. Leaning back on the couch she raised her ankles and placed her heels on the edge of the couch and spread her legs. "Come on, mom, eat my pussy so this will be over. Come on. Just think of it as another pussy that you're going to enjoy eating."

Carol painfully sank to her knees and moved toward Ginny's spread legs. She lowered her head and sought out Ginny's slit with her tongue. Having found it, Carol began to slowly lick and suck on Ginny's clit and push her tongue deep into her daughter's pussy.

The sounds of Carol's ministrations on Ginny's pussy were loud enough for everyone to hear. Ginny's growing gasps and ahhhh's were beginning to drown out Carol's efforts, as Carol's face was buried in her daughters pussy when Ginny arched her pussy and came as Carol kept her mouth clamped on her daughter's pussy. It would be a few moments before they untangled, Kathy holding Ginny and Connie holding Carol.

That ended the fun for the evening. Carol and Ginny hugged and kissed and their relationship seemed unbroken. Kathy had agreed to visit Connie's so that she could be with George. Ginny went to Connie and said, "Let their relationship grow." Connie smiled. "I have every attention of seeing my brother married and if it is to Kathy, I will be thrilled!" She looked at Ginny's stunned expression and laughed out the door. Scott was driving Kathy home.

Ginny had retrieved Carol's clothes from the garage and she was getting dressed when Don pulled up. Carol got in the car and Ginny and Mike heard her say, "I will tell you everything later." They left with Mike and Ginny waving goodbye.

"So, did you get to do my mother ass to mouth?" Ginny asked.

"Yes, I did," said Mike. All fantasies realized. Now, how are you doing?"

"Uh, fine. I kept thinking that I was a sex slave and my owner was enjoying me." Sounds crazy but that's how my mind was working."

The rest of the night the two just relaxed. Ginny thought the next day would be the same but in the afternoon, Mike said, "let's go for a ride. You should get dressed."

Ginny did and they were off for a drive that took them to a large city park, with ball fields, playgrounds and hiking trails. Mike parked the car in the parking lot that Ginny noticed was full of cars.

Taking Ginny by the hand, the two walked toward the hiking trail. The trail was wide enough to accommodate two way foot traffic and the trail was clearly marked with quarter mile markers so that hikers and joggers could measure their progress. A half mile from where they started, Mike stopped and looked around. He left the path and walked a few feet off the path to his left, Ginny in hand. By a small cluster of seedlings, Mike knelt down and showed Ginny a set of keys. He took his finger and made a hole in the dirt. He removed one key from the key ring a dropped it into the hole and covered the hole with the dirt. He stuck a twig in the dirt that filled the hole.

"Remember where this is, otherwise you might be highly embarrassed."

"Mike, what are we doing?"

Mike smiled a sly smile. "We have increased your nudity time at home and you have been on naked walks, although they have been short. So, I feel a challenge is in order. Tonight, we are going to drive to the parking lot where we parked a bit ago. You will be wearing your sandals and a t-shirt. Nothing else. When we get there, you will take off you t-shirt and sandals and I will cuff your hands behind your back. You will walk to this spot and you will get the key and unlock your cuffs and return to the car."

Ginny was speechless. When she found the words she said, "Someone is bound to see me. What would I do?"

"I think you have two choices," said Mike. "Hide or tell the truth and take your chances that whoever sees you is kinky."

They walked back to the car and went inside, Ginny said, "Mike, I am soaking wet. You are going to fuck me when we get home."

Later that evening, Ginny wanted to know what time they we going to leave for the park. Mike said they would leave at 11:30. Ginny thought maybe there will be no one out on a late Sunday night.

"Let's go," Mike said. Ginny glanced at the clock and saw it was 11:30. She put on her t-shirt and slipped on her sandals, got in the car and drove to the park.

"I am a little scared, Mike."

"You never have to do anything you don't want to, Ginny. This has always been your choice; your decision." Mike said. "But, you're wet thinking about this, aren't you?"

"God yes!"

"Time. Sandals and t-shirt off. Put your hands behind your back."

Ginny complied. Mike put on her cuffs but used a padlock to lock the cuffs together. The key for that lock was a half mile away and Ginny, naked and bound, would have to go and find that key.

Mike got out of the car and walked to Ginny's side and opened the door. He helped Ginny out. He reached for her tits and put a set of clips attached by a chain to her nipples.

"What happens if I'm caught or seen?"

"Do whatever you have to do to get back to the car."

With that, Mike slapped her ass and Ginny took off.

Her heart was pounding as she took off. Looking around quickly, Ginny didn't see anyone. Mike was standing by the car and as she reached the path and started down the pavement, Mike was lost from sight. After a few steps, she realized the pavement was hard on her feet. She moved to the grass and began to trot. Running, however, made her tits bounce and the nipple clips felt more intense, so she slowed to walk. It came over her slowly. The feeling of submissiveness that so often she could not escape and yet, she didn't want to escape. She let the feeling cover her.

"I am a sex slave and I have been told to walk naked in the park in order to free myself." That was the mantra that went through her mind. It must have worked because she was at the quarter mile marker. A quarter of a mile to go. She stopped. Listened. Nothing. She began to walk forward again, toward the next marker.

Barking! A dog! Ginny froze. Where was it? Who was walking it? But the bark had come from the other side of the park. No threat to her. Ginny walked on. Her breath was still coming fast. Her nipples hurt as the clips held fast. She had begun to sweat although the night air was not particularly warm. Still, no one ahead that she could see. No one behind her. She picked up her walking pace, still on the grass walking parallel to the path. She had to be getting close. She saw the sign, she knew she was close to undoing her cuffs and taking off the nipple cliffs. But, there would be an obstacle.

Directly in front of her she saw them laying on a blanket. A couple. Teens? Maybe older like college students. Their bodies were entwined in their clothes and each other. Ginny thought their passion would allow her to go to the other side where the key was hidden without disturbing them. She had hunched down when she saw them. Quietly as she could, she stepped out onto the path and across it to the other side. She crouched as best she could but the nipple clips were really hurting. She made her way to the spot. Illuminated by a path light, Ginny could see the little twig standing on end. But the couple could see her and a quick glance by Ginny told her that's what they were doing!

A female voice asked, "what are you doing?"

Ginny answered truthfully, "trying to find my key."

A male voice this time, " naked?"

Thinking that honesty was the best policy, Ginny said, "My husband and I play dominant submissive games. My task was to walk, naked, from the parking lot to here. We hid the handcuff key here earlier this afternoon." As she talked, Ginny kept moving her finger in the dirt until, "Ahh."

"Find it, did you?" said the male.

Ginny had found the key but was having difficulty putting the key in.

"Want help?" the girl asked.

Ginny nodded and the girl came over to Ginny and took the key out of her hand and undid the lock. Once the cuffs were undone the girl held them up for Ginny when she noticed the clips.

"Hold still." The girl released the clips causing Ginny to groan.

"No! No, I am fine." Ginny answered. "I am not being forced. I really enjoy this. For me, there is no greater turn on."

"Really? Mind if I check?" The girl was grinning now as she took in the form of the naked women in front of her. She slid a finger across Ginny's slit and inside her. "My god, you are wet! You get off on this!"

"Yes, I get off on this. Thanks for the help." Taking the clips, cuffs and key from the girl Ginny moved back down the path. Back in the grass and able to run without pain because the clips were off, Ginny made it back to the car without any further interruptions.

"Anyone see you?" Mike asked.

"Just one couple."

In the car, Ginny stayed naked as Mike pulled out of the parking lot. A few minutes later they were in their neighborhood.

Before getting out of the car, Ginny put her arm on Mike's and said, "I need to do another auction."

Continued in Part 2

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers