Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drove, she thought about how brazen she was and her mind drifted toward that place where her mind often went the past few weeks. Being a slave. She knew that she could handle almost any type of sexual situation. Men, women, cock, pussy, asshole, mouth. It didn't matter. She had, in her past, some very painful scenes, as her mind flashed back to Japan and her times at the Erotic Boutique store. She was craving that now. She wanted to be spanked, paddles, even whipped. But she knew that she had to work on Monday and going to work with marks might be problematic. But, if she was going to be someone's slave, marks wouldn't matter. Ginny decided to call Rachel.

Over the phone, Ginny told Rachel what she intended to do. She told Rachel what had happened at Jonathan and Grace's house and that she had asked Jonathan to put a plan in motion that would see Ginny sold as a sex slave for an extended period of time. She also explained to Rachel that she needed more discipline and pain than what she was getting at the office.

"It seems to me that you're getting quite a bit at the office." Rachel said. "I mean you got ass fucked by three guys, you have to crawl on your hands and knees to go to the bathroom."

"I know." Ginny responded. "But, it's not...not..." Ginny faltered for the words. But Rachel, who had learned so much as a Dom in such a short time, knew what Ginny wanted to say.

"You want more of the spanking, paddling, being hit with a riding crop type of thing, don't you?"

"God, Rachel, you know me so well! Yes, that's what I exactly want. I want the sexual servitude and humiliation to continue but more of the other things."

Ginny and Rachel talked for a while. Rachel said that she could come over later and they could share a pizza and talk some more. Ginny readily agreed.

Ginny took a bath and freshened herself up before Rachel arrived two hours later. Ginny answered the door, naked, and hugged Rachel. Rachel hugged and kissed Ginny back, squeezing Ginny's ass as she slid her tongue into Ginny's mouth.

"I'm starving. Are we going out or ordering in?" Rachel asked.

"Let's order in." Ginny replied. "I'm sure there is lots to talk about and besides, you could make me pay for the pizza naked."

"I've seen videos like that!" Rachel laughed. "Maybe instead of a tip you give the delivery guy a blow job!" Rachel laughed as she sat on the couch. Ginny sat on the floor at Rachel's feet.

"So, if I understand you correctly, you really want to be a full time slave. Not just at work but all the time. Everywhere and anywhere, right?"

Ginny nodded. "But, there are parts you don't know. I've asked Jonathan to try and set up an auction where I would be sold to the high bidder for a long time, not a weekend or a week but maybe for a year, or maybe even longer. I just know that this is what I want. Strange as it may seem, Mike wanted it for me, too."

Ginny told Rachel about the entries Mike had made on his computer. When she finished telling Ginny everything that Mike had written, Ginny became silent and Rachel just stroked Ginny's hair.

"So you're going to be somebody's slave girl. How about the office? Have you told Scott and Kathy?"

"No, not yet. But for some reason I think that Kathy may suspect something but I don't know about Scott." Ginny began to laugh. "I think the three guys might be a little upset. I think they really enjoyed fucking me in the ass."

Rachel laughed at Ginny's remark and said that they should call for a pizza. Ginny got her phone and put in their order. Ginny put the phone down and poured Rachel a glass of wine.

"Are you not having any?" Rachel asked Ginny.

"I didn't think it would be appropriate." Ginny replied.

"Nonsense. I want you to relax. After all, you're going to be sucking cock in a few minutes. I hope he has a big cock. I want you to get his cock all the way down your throat. If you don't, I'm going to spank your ass!"

Ginny smiled at Rachel and told her that she hoped she would do more than spank her even if she got the delivery guy's cock down her throat. They chatted as they waited for the pizza to show up. Ginny told Rachel about Jonathan fucking her in her ass as she went down on Grace.

"Four up your asshole in one day. That must be a record."

The doorbell rang as Ginny got up and said, "No, I think I've taken more in my ass than four in one day."

"Wait!" Rachel yelled.

Rachel took out a twenty dollar bill and rolled it up. She walked over to Ginny and told her to spread her legs. Ginny spread her legs and Rachel pushed the rolled up bill into Ginny's pussy.

"Go on. Answer it."

Ginny walked to the door and opened it.

Rachel watched as Ginny opened the door and she heard a female voice say, " Do you always answer the door naked?"

"We were expecting a delivery guy and yes, I do answer the door naked. In fact, I am naked most of the time."

"It's a good thing I like girls then. Your pretty."

Ginny stood aside and let the delivery girl into the front hallway. Rachel walked over and took the pizza from the delivery girl. "How much do we owe you?" Rachel asked.

"That will be twelve dollars."

"Ginny, pay the young woman."

Ginny spread her feet and thrust out her pussy toward the girl. Not hesitating the girl stuck two fingers inside Ginny's pussy and pulled the bill out. Once she had the money, she gave Ginny's left nipple a tweak.

"That was fun. I wish I could stay but I have more deliveries. Next time you order, ask for Gina, that's me, to deliver. Bye bye, and thanks."

Rachel looked at Ginny and laughed.

Ginny and Rachel ate their pizza and talked about Ginny's need to become a full time sex slave.

"I hope you know," Rachel said emotionally, "that you are the only person I have ever dominated. You are the only person I ever wanted to dominate. If you become someone's slave, I won't have you anymore."

Ginny reached out and took Rachel's hand. Ginny didn't say anything she just held Rachel's hand. She pulled Rachel up and led her into the living room. She guided Rachel to the couch and had her sit. Ginny draped herself over Rachel's lap.

"Spank me, Rachel. Spank me as hard as you can."

Rachel stroked Ginny's ass before she brought her palm down hard on Ginny's ass. Rachel alternated between Ginny's left ass cheek and her right ass check. The sound of Rachel's spanks echoed off the living room walls and Ginny's ass went from white to deep red quickly.

Rachel pushed Ginny off her lap and onto the floor. "Stand up, slave!" Rachel ordered Ginny.

Ginny obeyed immediately and stood in front of Rachel. Without being told or ordered, Ginny spread her legs as far as she could and bent her arms behind her back, grasping her elbows with her hands.

"Very good," Rachel remarked. "I didn't even have to tell you to do that. You want to be auctioned off as a full time slave with no limits as to what can be done to you. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress, Rachel. You are right." Ginny replied. "But, there are some limits. I don't want to be killed or maimed. Piercings are ok but I don't want to be branded or tattooed."

"Those are the only limits?" Rachel asked.

Ginny shook her head. Rachel asked if anyone besides herself knew of this desire of Ginny's.

"Only Jonathan and Grace. I walked over to their house last night and told them. Jonathan fucked me in the ass and I ate Grace out in exchange for Jonathan looking into it. He has set up all of the auctions where I've been sold."

"How are you going to tell others about your auction?"

"What do you mean, others." Ginny asked, somewhat confused.

"Well, the people at work and at the adult bookstore and our friends in the Caribbean. I'm sure Pierre would want to bid on you." Rachel said, but Ginny could sense something else.

"You would love to see him again, wouldn't you?" Ginny said smiling.

Rachel returned Ginny's smile. "Yes. I would."

"Rachel, the people at the office couldn't afford me and I don't think Nancy at the Erotic Boutique could, either."

"Well, I don't know about Nancy, but the people at the office love seeing you humiliated and being naked in front of lots of clothed people is a humiliating experience, even if you do get off on it." Rachel said laughing.

Rachel began to run her finger along the outside of Ginny's pussy lips, almost teasing as she avoided touching Ginny's clit. Rachel heard Ginny suck in her breath as she continued to tease Ginny's pussy.

"Turn around." Rachel ordered. "I want to see how red your ass is."

Ginny obeyed Rachel and turned around. Rachel patted Ginny's ass and told Ginny to bend forward and spread her asscheeks apart. "I want to see if your cute asshole is still gaping after four cocks were in it yesterday."

Ginny spread her asscheeks and felt Rachel's finger trace around her asshole. Ginny could tell from Rachel's attention that her asshole was still gaping.

"I have a feeling Ginny, that your asshole is always going to be gaping once you become a full time slave." Rachel slapped Ginny's ass and told her to turn and kneel in front of her.

"Undress me, Ginny, but don't get off your knees."

Ginny raised Rachel's foot and slid off her shoe, repeating the process with Rachel's other foot. Ginny reached out for the snap on Rachel's jeans. She pulled it apart and eased down the zipper. She pulled the jeans down, taken Rachel's panties with them. She helped Rachel step out of her pants and panties. Ginny lifted Rachel's top as much as she could but she was unable to get it off Rachel in her kneeling position.

"Let me." Rachel said. She pulled her top off and unsnapped her bra. Rachel was now nude and Ginny's head was level with Rachel's pussy.

"Well, slave?"

Ginny, hearing Rachel's comment bent forward and began to lick Rachel's pussy. Ginny placed her hands on Rachel's ass and pulled her toward Ginny's mouth. It wasn't long before Rachel was moaning as Ginny licked and sucked on Rachel's clit.

Rachel pulled back and sat on the couch, placing her heels on the couch and spreading her legs wide, giving Ginny complete access to her pussy. Ginny lowered her face into Rachel and began to lick. Rachel held Ginny's head as she ground her pussy into Ginny's mouth, not letting go until she came. Ginny stayed on her knees and gently licked up Rachel's wetness. Rachel twitched every time Ginny's tongue passed over her swollen clit. When she couldn't take anymore, Rachel pulled Ginny up next to her. Rachel held Ginny close before breaking the silence.

"How long are you going to be a slave?" Rachel asked.

"I haven't really agreed upon anything with Jonathan, but I thought maybe a year. Longer perhaps. I know I'm not a young girl anymore. I'm forty but I'm still in pretty good shape and I think people find me attractive and, more importantly, willing to do almost anything. So, I thought a year would be a good time."

"If you do this, Ginny, I would suggest some type of physical safety check." Rachel suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's say you are sold for a year. God, I don't believe I just said that, you should be returned for a two or three day period so that people who care about you know that you are not abused beyond the limits of your slave contract, or worse. Call it a welfare check."

"Slave contract?" Ginny asked surprised.

"Yeah, ok, so I have been doing some reading about this on line. Just trying to see what I could learn. I'll show you the websites later. The contract sets the limits and even though you won't have many, it still provides for a welfare check of sorts. I want to know you are alive."

Ginny looked at Rachel and leaned forward and kissed her. Ginny sucked on Rachel's tongue as Rachel squeezed Ginny's tits. No words were spoken. Ginny felt secure for the first time in months. She knew Rachel loved her.

"I will tell Jonathan that when I see him next. Thank you, Rachel, for caring."

"I still don't like the fact that you will be gone but I understand your need. I just hope that you still want me when your slavery is over."

Ginny smiled reassuringly at Rachel but said nothing. She had no idea how she would feel doing her period of slavery. What if her owner wanted her to stay? What if she wanted to stay? There were questions that only could be answered, Ginny thought, at the end of her slavery.

Rachel spent the night. She fucked Ginny with her strap on until Ginny came. "I would do you in your ass but I think you have had enough up there for now." Rachel laughed.

The next morning Ginny made breakfast and Rachel made coffee. After cleaning up, Rachel asked Ginny if she wanted to have a session at the office that centered around impact play.

"God, Rachel, impact play! You have been doing quite a bit of research, haven't you?"

Rachel laughed. "Yes, I have. I want to know what my submissive, sorry, slave, needs, even if I won't have her for a long period of time."

Ginny just smiled at Rachel and said that a session of intense spanking or paddling at the office would be good for her. But, Rachel was thinking along different lines.

"Yes, spanking and paddling but I'm thinking more than that."

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked as she poured Rachel another cup of coffee.

"I know you have been cropped but how about being caned? Or whipped? I saw Pierre use a short whip on Gabriella on the island. He even let me have a go at her with the whip. I quite enjoyed it, I must say."

Ginny could feel herself getting wet listening to Rachel.

"Whatever you want to do to me, Rachel, I will obey you or the people in the office."

"Good. No more talk of this now. I think Tuesday will be good because tomorrow we will be doing quarterly reports." Rachel said.

"I'm supposed to help Kathy and Scott tomorrow so Tuesday sounds good."

"Not as good as a paddle hitting your butt!" Rachel laughed.

Rachel left later that afternoon and Ginny spent the rest of the day relaxing. She imagined, as she had done for the last few months, what being a full time slave would be like. She fantasized about being naked all the time. Well, that wouldn't be a problem since she she was naked almost all the time now. Sexual service would be demanding, she thought, but she loved sex especially if she was submissive. Who would buy her? Connie? Pierre and the smugglers? Mr. Matsui? What if it was someone new? A gang? A motorcycle gang? A black motorcycle gang? Ginny laughed at that although her gang bang with Lester and his sons was a pleasant memory.

Ginny woke up on Monday morning relaxed. She showered and even though she knew that she would be working with Kathy and Scott, she still prepared herself as if she would spend the day as their slave. She put on her jacket but didn't zip it, and drove to work. Pulling into the parking lot, her feelings of submission washed over her. She pulled off her jacket, got out of the car, and locked it with her jacket inside. She walked into the building totally naked.

Ginny always took the elevator up to the office. But she always had her jacket on. Walking naked into the building was a first. Ginny knew right away that she was going to take the elevator and if she was seen, she was seen. She went through the parking lot doors and into the lobby. The security guard was not at the front desk. Ginny pushed the call button and the door to the elevator opened. She rode upstairs and walked into the office.

Ginny turned on the office lights and walked to her cubicle. Ginny opened her desk drawer and took out her collar and leash. She fastened the collar around her neck and attached the leash. With no one in the office, Ginny could have walked to Kathy's office. But, Ginny was already heading into sub space and she sunk to the floor and crawled toward Kathy's office. Ginny stayed on her knees and put her hands behind her head, tits thrust forward.

"I see you're ready." Kathy said when she arrived fifteen minutes later. "Scott is on his way up and we will work in his office."

Kathy hung up her coat and picked some folders she had on her desk. "Hand me your leash." Kathy ordered. Ginny put her arms down and grabbed the leash. She raised it towards Kathy. Kathy reached for the leash but snapped her fingers as if she just had a good idea or remembered something important. Kathy left the room but returned a minute or two later.

"Now, give me your leash."

Kathy took the leash and led Ginny out into the office hallway and towards Scotts office. Others who worked in the office were arriving as Ginny crawled behind Kathy.

"Taking our puppy for a walk, I see." Maria sneered as Ginny moved past Maria's feet. "I don't think you ass is going to be that color tomorrow."

"Yes, I have heard that, too, Maria." Kathy responded. "Busy day." Kathy pulled on the leash and Ginny crawled into Scott's office.

"Good. You're here. Kathy, you go through your files and I'll start on these." Scott indicated a large stack of files on his desk. "Remove anything prior to last year and give them to Ginny, uh, slave, and slave can shred them. You can stand, slave."

Ginny began to stand up but Kathy put her hand on Ginny's shoulder and held her down.

"I would like to add something to Ginny's wardrobe." Kathy said smiling. She reached into her pocket and pulled out two plastic clothespins. Reaching down, Kathy grabbed Ginny's left nipple and attached a clothespin. She placed another pin on Ginny's right nipple.

"Good idea." Scott exclaimed. "Let's get to this."

The three worked almost in silence. The only noise was from Ginny putting papers into the shredder. After an hour, Scott broke the silence.

"Ginny, go get us coffee." Forgetting that Ginny was now the office slave, he added, "get some for yourself."

"The arrangement we have for Ginny's slavery here in the office is that she is led by her leash anywhere she goes. She won't be able to bring coffee on her hands and knees." Kathy reminded Scott.

"Yes. I remember. Have someone walk Ginny to the break room. She can walk back with cups and a coffee pot."

Kathy stuck her head out the door. She saw Miranda.

"Miranda, would you please come here for a moment?"

Kathy reached down and removed the clothespins from Ginny. She winced when they were removed. Kathy explained what she wanted Miranda to do and she handed the leash to Miranda. Miranda pulled on the leash as Ginny followed. Miranda was a tall, black woman who had some away from the office adventures with Ginny, walked quickly. Ginny was barely able to keep up. Once inside the break room, Miranda dropped the leash and told Ginny to stand up and get the coffee.

"I have known about your submissive nature for some time. Never knew it was this deep. Is being a slave what you really want?"

"Yes, Mistress Miranda, it is."

Miranda was fondling Ginny's ass as she put cups and a carafe on a tray. She patted Ginny's ass as Ginny finished.

"I'm going to get to do something to you tomorrow that I haven't done in quite some time."

Miranda left the break room and Ginny wondered what Miranda was going to do. Ginny returned to Scott's office.

Ginny poured coffee for Scott and Kathy. When she finished, Scott told her to sit in one of the chairs in her usual way. Ginny knew what Scott wanted her to do.

"Move the chair so Kathy can see, too." Scott directed.

Ginny moved the chair so it was facing Scott's desk and Kathy's chair. Ginny sat down in her chair and draped her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing her pussy to her managers.

"Rachel told me what you want done tomorrow and why. You will be leaving soon, won't you?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, but I don't know when, exactly, Mistress."

"Seems like your going to have a very red ass tomorrow." Kathy said. "Rachel has told me some of their plans."