Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ginny, are you certain about becoming someone's slave? Have you thought this through? Listen, you could stay here for as long as you want and be the office slave. Everyone here loves playing with you." Scott offered.

"But, Master, at the end of the day I still go home. My need is to be a full time slave with very few limits on my use."

Scott just looked at Ginny. "Well, I want to use you. But, we have to get this project done, so let's finish."

When the last file was put away, Scott stood up and walked toward Ginny, who was kneeling on the floor. Ginny saw that Scott was undressing and Kathy had unzipped her skirt. Scott stood in front of Ginny, his hard cock inches from her mouth. Ginny didn't need any orders or direction. She opened her mouth as Scott put his hand on the back of Ginny's head and pushed his cock into her open mouth. Scott let Ginny due all the work. He stood still as Ginny moved her mouth over his cock.

"Stand up." Scott ordered.

"If you're done with slave's mouth, I think I want it on my pussy." Kathy said as she laid across Scott's desk.

Ginny bent over to lick Kathy's pussy, offering Scott his choice of her two holes. Ginny felt Scott rub his cock along her slit before plunging deep inside Ginny's pussy. Scott fucked deep and slow and Ginny could feel the pleasure rising. She wanted to cum badly. Scott was fucking like Mike used to fuck her, long slow strokes. But Ginny soon dissolved into her role as slave. Licking and sucking on Kathy's clit and making her cum. Kathy let out a satisfied moan as she came. Holding Ginny by the back of her head, she ground her hips into Ginny. Scott had pulled out and waited for Kathy to finish.

"Finish me with your mouth." Scott ordered.

Ginny got back down on her knees and took hold of Scott's cock and guided it into her mouth. It didn't take much effort to get Scott to cum. Ginny, eagerly swallowed all of Scott's cum. Ginny licked Scott clean as Kathy got dressed. Once Scott was dressed, Kathy picked up the phone and summoned Rachel to Scott's office. Ginny stayed on her knees as Kathy attached the leash to Ginny's collar. Kathy opened Scott's door and a few moments later, Rachel entered.

"Rachel, I don't think that our slave here will be able to drive herself home after tomorrow's fun. Kathy smirked. "Do you think you could pick her up and take her home?"

"Of course." Rachel replied.

"Good. Rachel, make sure she's not wearing anything but some shoes." Kathy said. "Slaves don't wear clothes. She needs to get used to it, although I think she gets off on being naked."

Rachel nodded and led Ginny back to the conference room. Rachel took off Ginny's collar and put it on the table.

"Can I wear my collar, Mistress Rachel?"

Rachel reattached Ginny's collar and leash.

"You ready to leave?" Rachel asked. "I'll get your jacket."

"I didn't wear one. My keys are in my desk."

Rachel looked at Ginny. "You came from the parking lot naked?"

"Yes."

"Well, I want to see this. Wait here and I'll go get my things. We can walk out together."

"Yes, Mistress Rachel."

The pair left the office and headed toward the elevator. Rachel told Ginny to keep her hands behind her back and Ginny complied. Once the doors opened to the parking lot, Rachel told Ginny to put her hands behind her head and push her tits out.

Once again, no one saw Ginny as she walked to her car and got in. Rachel said she would pick Ginny up at 7:30 the next morning. Rachel turned away and Ginny started the car, and drove home.

Ginny pulled into her garage. She had slipped her jacket on in the car but took it off before leaving the car. She opened the car door and walked naked to her back door. She didn't lower the garage door until she was inside. The evening passed slowly and Ginny finally went to bed.

The next morning, Ginny woke and began what she called her slave ritual; shower, shaving, enema, and applying her make up. She made a quick cup of coffee and waited for Rachel. Ginny saw Rachel's car pull into the driveway and stop. Ginny grabbed her jacket from the hall tree and opened the door. Rachel was getting out of the car and had unlocked the trunk. She called out to Ginny to wait on the porch.

Rachel walked up to Ginny with a very sly expression on her face. "You won't need your jacket. Go back inside and hand it up. You won't be wearing anything today." Rachel said almost matter of-factly.

Ginny hesitated but followed Rachel's directive. Ginny opened her door and hung up her jacket. She then dropped her keys into Rachel's out stretched hand.

"Don't worry about being seen. Let's go." Rachel took Ginny's hand and led her to the trunk of her car. "In you go. The longer you wait, the better chance of being seen by your neighbors."

Ginny quickly climbed into the trunk. There was a blanket spread over the trunk for Ginny to lie on. Rachel closed the trunk and got into the driver's seat and started the car. Ginny could tell where they were and knew when Rachel had pulled into the garage at work. Rachel parked and opens the trunk and Ginny climbed out.

"Hold out your hands." Rachel snapped. Ginny held out her hands as Rachel attached wrist cuffs to Ginny's outstretched wrists. Rachel also had Ginny's collar, which she placed around Ginny's neck. Rachel attached Ginny's wrists to the O rings on the collar.

"Keep your elbows back. We don't want to hide those perky tits of yours, do we?" Rachel taunted. Ginny moved her elbows back and with a small slap on Ginny's ass, they made their way to the elevator.

Once inside the office, Ginny was surprised to find all the female employees waiting in the Conference Room. Kathy Hughes, Ginny's supervisor was there as well as Miranda, Maria, and Allison. Each one of them had dominated Ginny in the past and it seemed to Ginny that they were about to do so again.

Rachel unhooked Ginny's wrist cuffs from the collar and led her toward the large conference table. Maria and Allison stood on either side of Ginny as Rachel placed her hand on Ginny's back and pushed her forward so that the upper part of her body was now laying on the table. Allison and Maria spread Ginny's legs apart and attached her ankles to the table legs. Ginny couldn't tell, but one of the women ran her finger up the inside of Ginny's right leg and slowly over Ginny's ass crack. Kathy and Rachel had taken hold of Ginny's wrists and attached her wrist cuffs to long leather straps that extended from the sides of the table. Ginny was now secured.

Ginny heard male voices coming closer to the conference room. She could tell that it was Stan and Doug, but the voices soon disappeared as Kathy shut the door.

"No men today." Kathy announced. "Slave is all ours today, ladies. Now, We are free to do anything we want to slave. Isn't that right, slave?" Kathy emphasized the question by slapping Ginny hard on the ass.

"Yes, Mistress Kathy." Ginny said, as she began to slip deeper into subspace. "Mistresses may do with me as they please."

Ginny felt someone pinch her ass. "Are you sure?"

Ginny had heard Maria's question and knew that she was the one that had pinched her.

"Yes, Mistress Maria."

Maria began to spank Ginny, not in a way that would suggest a punishment, but more sensual. The spanks came slowly and with soft rubbing after each spank. Ginny knew that if Maria continued, she would begin to get wet and that Maria would not miss the opportunity to show everyone of the women in the conference room just how wet Ginny was.

Maria now traced her finger through Ginny's slit and pushed her finger into Ginny's pussy.

"Wet, again, ladies." Maria announced with a smirk.

There was some laughter and Ginny felt the humiliation wash over her.

"My turn." Ginny heard Allison announce. "I'm not going to give her a warm up spanking."

Allison had picked up one of the paddles. It was leather and somewhat flexible. Allison swung the paddle and it made a loud splat when it landed on Ginny's ass. Allison brought the paddle down again hard on Ginny's ass. She did not stop until she had delivered another five strokes. Allison rubbed Ginny's ass after the last stroke.

"Getting there, but she needs more, a lot more." Allison remarked as she brought the paddle down on Ginny's ass again.

"I just thought of something." Kathy interrupted the paddling as the women looked at Kathy. "Allison, has Ginny ever eaten your pussy? I'm pretty certain that she has eaten every one of us but I don't think she has ever gone down on you."

"No, she hasn't." Allison said. "I might enjoy that, though. My husband isn't very good at doing that."

"Not to worry, Allison. Slave has a very talented tongue, don't you slave?" Maria replied.

Ginny didn't respond to Maria and that earned her a sharp slap to her ass.

"Yes, Mistress Maria, I have a talented tongue."

Rachel had moved behind Ginny and began to very gently trace her fingers over Ginny's ass and teasingly over Ginny's slit. A soft moan escaped from Ginny's lips.

"Five pussies for you to lick, slave. You're going to make each of us cum. Maybe we should get the guys to come in and watch." Rachel said. "You would like that, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Rachel."

"Well, that's not going to happen." Miranda sneered. "But what is going to happen is that I'm going to paddle that ass of yours."

Miranda held a leather paddle in her right hand. She stood to the left of Ginny's spread legs. Without any warning, Miranda pulled her arm back and brought the paddle down hard on Ginny's ass. Ginny's head flew up and the loud slap had to be heard throughout the office, despite the conference room doors being closed. Miranda continued her paddling. After six strokes, three to each of Ginny's ass cheeks, Miranda paused to feel Ginny's ass. Red splotches had started to appear on Ginny's ass and when Miranda felt Ginny's ass she remarked that her ass was beginning to get hot.

"Six more, slave. Here we go."

Miranda delivered six more strokes that had Ginny crying out by the last two.

"Nice work, Miranda." Kathy said. "I'm going to use something different."

Kathy picked up a riding crop and swished it in the air. She tapped Ginny's ass twice before bring it down hard across Ginny's ass. Ginny lifted her head and cried out as the crop landed. Kathy struck Ginny's ass again, this time a bit higher. Kathy then alternated between Ginny's left ass cheek and her right until she had reached twelve strokes. Kathy rubbed her hand over Ginny's ass and then began to tap the crop between Ginny's legs and against her pussy. The flicks of the crop built in intensity until Ginny cried out and Kathy stopped.

"I think I need some attention." Kathy announced to the other women as she began to undress.

Kathy was now naked and she climbed up on the table, giving the others a view of her ass and bald pussy.

She positioned herself in front of Ginny and spread her legs. Kathy pulled on Ginny's hair so that Ginny's head rose up and she looked into Kathy's face. "Make me cum, slave."

Kathy let go of Ginny's hair and Ginny lowered her face into Kathy's pussy.

"Just because our slave is eating pussy, doesn't mean we shouldn't leave her ass alone." Miranda exclaimed. "I'm going to paddle her ass."

Miranda picked up a wooden sorority paddle. She tapped Ginny's ass before bring the paddle down hard across Ginny's ass. Ginny lunged forward from the force and her mouth now was full of Kathy's pussy. Kathy moaned from the new sensation. Miranda swung again. A loud splat filled the room.

"I'm going to keep paddling until you make Kathy cum." Miranda announced as she struck Ginny's ass again.

Miranda paddled Ginny's ass eight more times before Kathy began to moan loudly. She grabbed Ginny by her head and pushed her pussy into Ginny's mouth. Kathy let out a long moan as she came. Ginny, true to her nature, licked all of Kathy's juices before Kathy lifted her legs and rolled away.

"Looks like you enjoyed that." Miranda said to Kathy as she stood next to the table.

"Very much. How's slave's ass looking?" Kathy asked, still feeling the effects of Ginny's efforts on her pussy.

"Red, but I wonder what it will look like after Allison uses that sorority paddle on her." Miranda said.

Allison was now standing behind Ginny, paddle in hand. She wasted no time in delivering her first swat and it landed across both of Ginny's ass cheeks. By the time the third splatter was heard as wood struck flesh, Ginny was squirming but there was no way she could avoid the blows and no way Allison was going to stop. By the ninth stroke, Ginny's ass was bright red and her yells of pain were loud and after Allison had delivered her twelfth stroke, Rachel moved in to feel Ginny's ass.

"Very hot." Rachel announced. "Allison, do you want Ginny to make you cum. We would all like to watch."

Kathy, who had not bothered to get dressed, walked up beside Allison. "It's ok if you don't Allison, but why deny yourself a good cum?"

"Oh, alright." Allison said as she unzipped her skirt.

Allison was a bit older than Ginny and was the oldest female in the office. But she was attractive and there were some admiring glances as she climbed up on the conference table and spread her legs in front of Ginny's head. Allison pushed Ginny's head into her pussy and told her to get busy. Ginny did as she was told.

Maria now moved behind Ginny's red ass. She poked a finger into Ginny's left asscheek. Ginny winced a bit as Maria repeated the poke on Ginny's other asscheek.

"I'm not going to whip her, although she would like that I'm sure. I'm going to do something else. Anyone want her tongue?"

"Cumming at work. Sounds like something most people only dream about." Rachel said as she began to undress.

Maria had gone to the cabinet and was spreading lube on her right hand. She returned to the table carrying the bottle of lube.

"I'm going to fist you while you make Rachel feel real good. The question is, where am I going to put my hand, hmm, your pussy or ass?"

Ginny was now running her tongue up and down across Rachel's slit. She loved going down on Rachel. Ginny knew she was pleasing her friend because Rachel's juices began covering Ginny's face and Rachel was beginning to moan her approval of Ginny's efforts. She heard Maria's question but didn't respond until she felt a sharp slap across her ass.

"I asked you a question. Pussy or ass?" Maria said firmly.

Ginny raised her head from Rachel's pussy and said, "ass."

"No, no. That won't do at all. Ask me to fist your ass, like a proper slave." Maria chided.

Ginny swallowed and said, "Please, Mistress Maria, fist my ass."

"That's better. But since you didn't do it correctly the first time, I'm not going to fist your asshole, slave. No, I think your pussy."

Maria traced her finger over Ginny's slit and slipped a lubed finger inside Ginny's pussy. Maria moved the finger as far as she could into Ginny's pussy before sliding in two more fingers. When Maria put her little finger in, she made certain to slide it over Ginny's clit. Maria sawed her fingers in and almost out before she pushed them deep into Ginny's pussy.

Kathy, Allison and Miranda now moved behind Maria so they could see her hand disappear inside Ginny's spread pussy. Maria placed her thumb on top of her other fingers and pushed slightly, stopping before her hand was totally in Ginny's pussy.

"I think I'm going to stop. Slave, move your pussy down over my hand. Fist yourself." Maria ordered.

Ginny heard Miranda and Allison laugh. She was still licking Rachel's pussy and sucking on Rachel's clit as she moved her hips back and forced her pussy onto Maria's fist. Ginny paused for a moment as she felt her pussy expanding to accommodate Maria's hand. Once she felt comfortable, she forced her hips further back and over Maria's wrist.

Rachel was grinding her hips into Ginny's mouth. "Ahhh." Rachel moaned as her orgasm took control of her body. Ginny licked Rachel's juices as Maria's hand pulled back just slightly. Rachel moved away from Ginny's mouth and off the conference table. Ginny wondered whose pussy she would have to lick next. She did not have to wait long as Miranda, now naked, climbed up on the table.

"I think you've eaten enough pussy. You lick my black asshole and you better get your tongue deep into my ass."

Miranda got up on her hands and knees, facing away from Ginny, and moved her ass back toward Ginny's face, stopping when her ass bumped into Ginny's head.

"Start licking, slave girl." Miranda ordered.

Ginny stuck out her tongue and licked over Miranda's asshole. Maria's hand was still in Ginny's pussy and she was twisting her hand around inside Ginny's pussy. Maria pulled her hand out of Ginny with a squelching noise as lube dripped out of Ginny's pussy and on to the table.

"You really opened her up, Maria." Kathy commented. "Hey, you're still dressed. Why don't you get naked and Ginny can take care of you."

Maria smiled at Kathy and began to unbutton her blouse. As she stripped, Ginny was still working her tongue into Miranda's asshole. Ginny felt a sharp slap on her ass as she was tending to Miranda's asshole. Rachel had picked up the tawse and was bringing it down hard on Ginny's ass. The sound of the tawse striking Ginny, echoed off the conference room walls.

"I don't believe this." Kathy exclaimed. "She's moving her ass back like she's begging for the tawse!"

Ginny was doing exactly that and Rachel, always aware of Ginny's needs, brought the tawse down with as much force as she could. Miranda had moved away from Ginny and off the table. She joined the other naked women in watching Rachel tawse Ginny's ass. Rachel struck Ginny six more times before she stopped.

"Now that's a red ass." Maria remarked. "My turn to try her tongue." Maria climbed up on the table and slid her hips toward Ginny's mouth.

Ginny lowered her head and began to lick Maria's pussy. Maria had her legs around Ginny's head as Ginny licked. Ginny couldn't see that Miranda had put on a large strap on and was applying lube to the 12 inch long shaft. Miranda walked behind Ginny's spread legs and teased the plastic shaft along Ginny's slit. Ginny felt Miranda push the head into her pussy. Maria's fisting had removed any resistance to the intrusion of the strap on. But, Miranda, as dominating as anyone in the office, had other ideas.

Miranda removed the tip of her strap on from Ginny's pussy and aimed higher. The tip now resting on Ginny's asshole. Miranda pushed the cock into Ginny's ass. Miranda thrust her hips forward and nearly half the shaft slid into Ginny's ass.

"Well, that went in easy. You been fucked in the butt a lot?"

Ginny didn't respond and that earned her a sharp slap to her ass and Ginny reacted by raising her head up from Maria's pussy.

"I asked you a question!" Miranda repeated.

"Yes, Mistress Miranda, I have been fucked in the ass a lot."

"Thought so. Well, it shouldn't be a problem for you to take all 12 inches of my cock, would it?"

"No, Mistress Miranda, it won't." Ginny replied as she resumed licking Maria's clit.

Miranda pushed her hips forward two more times and she had filled Ginny's asshole with the strap on. Maria was now cumming and Miranda began to fuck Ginny rapidly. Maria screamed out the arrival of her orgasm and Miranda was now spanking Ginny as she fucked her. Miranda sunk her strap on deep once more before withdrawing.

"Nice one, Miranda," Kathy said. "You got her nice and open. Rachel, help me get her unstrapped and Allison asked me if she could walk Ginny to the bathroom. Bring slave back here, Allison. She can stay here the rest of the day."

Once Ginny was unstrapped, her leash was attached to her collar by Rachel, who then gave the leash to Allison.