Girdled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy held me tight. He circled my body with his arms, kissing my neck, whispering in my ear, "I love you Sara."

We stood holding each other for the longest time before I asked, "So is this why is my mom treating me like she is?"

Daddy looked at me for a few seconds and said, "Yeah, she's afraid she'll lose you, like she did me."

I melted into him. Only the thin negligee separated our bodies and I knew Daddy could feel my hard clitty pulsing against his cock. I slowly ground against him as I heard his breathing quicken as I hoped his passions would take over. His cock was hardening and it felt so good knowing it was because of me. I love arousing men. It arouses me too and puts me in a place where I would do anything for them.

My mind wandered back to my mother as I pressed into Daddy. I felt a little sad that she she was so possessive of him, but relished in the thoughts of how powerful my sexuality was for him too. I felt empowered by his desire for me, and hoped it was greater than what he felt for my mother. I was still upset with my mother and I wished I could have Daddy all to myself.

Daddy pulled back and said, "Lets see you in some of your aunts shoes," as he grabbed a pair. "Try these on."

I was sexually frustrate, I was so aroused and Daddy wanted me to model. I stooped down and put on the first pair. "Nah, they're not me," as I threw them to the side.

Daddy sat down on the bed. He slowly opened his jeans and lowered them. His cock was hard and the head was shiny and purple as he began stroking himself. I loved watching a man masturbate, it was hot. Every man does it differently, I love the unique nuances that each does to pleasure himself.

"You like watching don't you, Sara?"

I nodded and licked my lips. This could be a show, for both of us. I bent over showing my ass. Even through the thin negligee I knew he could see the crack of my ass clearly. Spreading my feet ,I knew my balls were hanging in view too. I swayed back and forth, feeling them bounce between my thighs. I was so aroused. Picking up a black pair of stiletto's and slipping my feet into them, I turned and looked at him. My clitty was tenting the negligee, wetting the fabric as Daddy stroked his cock and patted a spot on the bed next to hm.

12