Girdled Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed the cum off his chin with my thumb and smiled.

"Wow, you're sorta brave to walk in the store dressed all femme, with all those perverts hanging around."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I like perverts."

"I'd like to see you again," he said,

"Maybe," I replied as I walked away.

Attire by Jane was only a few blocks away, I headed off in that direction taking a short cut down the alley, along the side of the book store. Turning the corner at the back of the store I stopped in my tracks, frozen. My father's car was parked in a spot next to a set of stairs that lead to an apartment above the books store. The door was open and he was standing shirtless in the open doorway. I had always loved my father's hairy masculine chest, and right then I wanted to lean against it as he held me close.

I was too scared to climb the stairs, too hungry for his attention to leave, so I stood there looking up at him. He seemed to be talking on the phone, after he ended the call he looked down and waved. Stepping out on the landing, he waved me to come up.

With my knees trembling I bent over and took off my heels and began climbing the stairs, one by one. looking up at him. When I reached the landing he opened the screen door and stepped to the side.

"G?" My father asked.

"I go by Sara now, Dad." He nodded his head.

My dad was wearing his white briefs, he always called them his whitey tighties. I couldn't help but notice the bulge his fat cock presented in those underwear. Of course I was aware of the affect it was having on me. My dress was again beginning to show my arousal. I decided not to hide it.

"Dad, did you ever think I needed you?" I asked.

My father paced around in silence. He went in the small kitchen and leaned his back against the counter and placed his hand on his forehead like he was thinking.

Slowly, I walked to him and leaned against the opposite counter. My father looked me up and down, but said nothing.

Finally after what seemed like minutes, he spoke. "Yes, I did, and I'm sorry Sara."

I nodded and bit my lower lip as I looked at him. I was struggling not to look at the front of his briefs, the bulge was obvious and so was the tenting of my dress.

"Dad, are you aware of how much I was hurt after I found out about you and Rene?" I asked, peering into his eyes.

My father hung his head and looked away. "I know," he whispered. "I just couldn't help myself."

"Do you? Do you know I have hungered for your attention all my life, do you know that? You traveled a lot and were never home, and when you were, it wasn't much different. I needed you to be a dad. And then I find out Rene sucked your cock."

"I'm sorry G, I mean Sara.....I haven't always made the best decisions, but I have always provided for you and your mom, I'm still trying to get my arms around you being Sara, you dressing in sexy girls clothes, and dealing with your mom."

My father kept stealing glimpses of my tented dress. I love it when men stare at me like that. It makes me feel so desired and wanted. I was very aroused and could feel my clit was wet.

"I know mom never treated you like you were special, like you deserved to be treated. I know she had issues with her brother, I understand, but Uncle Bernie has been very good to me after you left. He became my Daddy."

My father looked at me sternly, "What? How? How dare he!"

"Dad, relax, Uncle Bernie was just being there for me. Mom and I aren't speaking, in fact I walked out on her this morning with that bag," I said, pointing over to the bag laying on the floor.

"Sara, what are your plans? Where are you staying? my father asked.

"I don't really have a plan, and the one I sorta have, you probably won't like. I was on my way to see Jane, of Attire by Jane. I thought she could give me some advice."

My father again was looking at the tenting of my dress. He was staring. I felt aroused and brave for the first time with him. I crossed my legs and pushed my hips forward, hoping to accentuate how my hard clit tented my dress. I watched as he nudged his cock.

"Daddy, can I call you Daddy?

I didn't wait for an answer, but he nodded.

"I need you to be my Daddy. Will you be my Daddy?"

As I told him I needed him to be my Daddy, I slowly raised my dress. His eyes were riveted to my exposed thighs. Slowly I pulled the dress up completely exposing my hard clit, to my him.

"Don't you wanna be my Daddy?" I asked in a flirty seductive way.

My father looked at me and held out his arms offering me a hug. I ran to him as he held me tightly in his embrace. I know he heard me sigh as he squeezed me again. My clit was pressing into his cock, and we both seemed to realize it at the same time. The room was still and silent, all that could be heard was our quickened breath as I rested my chin on his shoulder. Daddy didn't move, so I gently pressed into him a bit harder. I heard him moan. I felt his hard cock pulse against me.

We remained in that position hugging, squeezing each others torso's for a long time. With my face buried in the crook of his neck, I could easily inhale his manly scent. It was intoxicating, his scent made me dizzy. The rough stubble on his chin seemed so masculine compared to my own smooth skin. Thoughts of him sucking my cock and balls, scaring my tender thighs with his unshaven beard, as he claimed me aroused me even more. I felt myself grind into him again, as if I wasn't in control of my sexual being.

Slowly I pulled my dress up again, this time my clit could press against his brief covered cock. It fet so good. My head was spinning, lust, desire, taboo, sex with Daddy, Daddy's cock hard because of me, all the things I always hungered and yearned for.

I whispered in Daddy's ear, "Please Daddy don't push me away, hold me like I'm your little girl, touch me like I'm your lover,"

I heard Daddy sigh. His hands grabbed my butt cheeks as his cock pressed harder against my wet clit. Daddy moaned as he leaned back, thrusting his hips forward, grinding harder against me. My clit was wet, Daddy's briefs were wet too. I stood there looking as he lowered them. I loved seeing my Daddy's cock spring out, standing tall and ready for me.

I looked at his cock standing before me straight and hard, his big balls hanging ready to be fondled, licked, sucked. Daddy let his briefs fall to his ankles as he stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. He took hold of his fat hairy cock and gave it a stroke, and then another. Pre cum pooled at the tip. The head was purple and shiny. I dropped to my knees and licked the length, slurping the wetness off the head, swirling my tongue over it again and again.

"Oooooooooh, Ooooooooooh, you're a good cock sucker, Sara."

Daddy held my head as he began to fuck my mouth, slowly he thrust deeper until I was taking all of him. When he was as deep as his cock would go, he held it in my throat. Slowly my breathing adjusted and we began a regular rhythm of Daddy fucking his girls mouth. Daddy's hairy balls slapped against my chin as I reached back to grab his ass, pressing his cock deeper down my throat. I felt the swell of his cock, and the the sweet salty taste of my Daddy's cum as he pulled back. After his cock left my mouth. I looked up him with adoring eyes and stuck out my tongue showing him the gift he had given me.


12