All Comments on 'Girl at the Peace Camp'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

Scotsman's back! This is just beautiful, hot, delicate, raw, just glorious. And the usual impeccable standard of writing we've come to expect on this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll need to get used to the lack of quotation marks...

...but I definitely will be looking forward to more from this story. Fecking brilliant, I dare say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Couldn't handle the hyphens v. quotation marks, didn't read

No vote. I would have given one star for the weird formatting, but I liked your intro.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
Ach, if the last poster had any knowledge of literature

as opposed to airport novels, and some of the drivel on Lit, s/he would have no problem understanding the way I portray dialogue.

If it's good enough for world-status prize-winning writers like Cormac McCarthy, Tim Winton, James Kelman, and many French novelists, it's good enough for me. Not, of course, that I ever aspire to join their exalted ranks.

For the better-read amongst you, do have a keek. You might discover that you even like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Shame on the editors of Literotica for your rejection for whatever reason. This amounts to censorship, and that's one thing we don't need. Please confine your work to your usual excellent job of ordering and posting the work of the writers. I find it annoying that writers have to continually make the childish disclaimer that the characters are of age.

Stories on this site relate torture, rape and incest. You suddenly worry about age?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good story

The more enjoyable for its non-standard setting and several of the other details, including the age-play and the somewhat Oedipal relationship between father and son. On the whole it is a well structured tale with a plausible story arc.

<p>The dialogue however, is not so well conceived, much of it stiff and unwieldy, particularly in the sex scenes. People just don't talk like that, and especially not when they're engaging in such uninhibited sex. Because the author's assured writing style promises so much, there is an expectation that speech patterns will also assist in telling the story.</p>

<p>Thank you for a literate and enjoyable story.

IncandescenceIncandescenceover 10 years ago
Great!

You're a good writer, and this is a most entertaining fantasy. Well done. Thank you for sharing your filthy thoughts.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Earthy, vital, sexy...

Always a treat to see you have a story listed. I don't think anybody matches your compelling, down-and-dirty tone. This latest offering is just as vivid and lusty as all your others. It seemed to end with a hint of more to come...(in various interpretations of the word). I remain a hopeful reader.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

for your (mostly) positive posts. I've finally overcome my writer's block of nearly two years, so watch this space.

With thanks,

Scotsman69

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago
Thank you Scotsman69

Thank you for a wonderful story ! I am glad you broke your writers block , being from the US the dialect the was in there I spent a some time looking up but it was Great . Now if a series of Of Sandy & Sandra were to follow I might just shed a tear of happiness . Thanks again from Texas

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
LOVELY

A really like this story. It took a little while to get used to the lack of " and " on the dialogue parts but I just about figured out the speaking parts. So not perfect technically but a great story.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischeabout 7 years ago
It's difficult to tell

...whether the anonymous twats either forgot how to read or simply never learnt. Off to Twitter wiv 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love not War

Great tale - element of truth ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous