Girl Badly Humiliated on First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Innocent girl is visited again for humiliating sex.
2k words
4.06
104.8k
71

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for your ratings and feedback, so long as enough people enjoy it I will continue the story. This is a continuation of part 1.

****************

The next morning I woke up early and ready for another lesson with my new slut. Around 10am I phoned her mobile and after about 10 rings she finally answered.

"Hello," she said almost whispering as if fearing my reason for calling.

"Hey slut, just finished watching a rerun of yesterdays fun!" I left a pause for all the memories of yesterday flood back to her before continuing, "Can't believe you drank all that cum! Don't worry babe I'll share that tasty load with your other holes today!"

There was no response except I could hear her breathing getting quicker so I continued. "You best not be rude to me now slut, I gave you a compliment I expect a thank you."

After a pause of another few seconds she replied softly as if on the verge of crying, "Y, yes. Sorry. Thank you."

"Master!" I corrected her.

"Thank you master," she finally brought herself to say. Although I thought I could sense some repressed pleasure she felt when saying those words.

"Good girl, now I'll be round in about 20 minutes," I said in a mock caring tone.

"No. Please. I'm not ready yet. My mouth still tastes of you and my parents will be home. Give me a few days." She was getting desperate towards the end of that sentence, "Please master." She thought the 'master' part would sway me but she would have no such luck today.

I raised my voice, "Slut! When I say I'm coming round in 20 minutes it means exactly that, it's not a discussion it is an order." I heard her sniffle on the other end of the phone and softened my voice, "Right, now that that's sorted make sure you don't wear any underwear when you greet me today, it just gets in the way. And by the way make sure your top is thin and don't say a work unless I ask you a question. See you soon." Before she could respond I ended the call and started to get ready.

I left her waiting at least 40 minutes before I finally arrived and rang the doorbell. She opened the door instantly as if she had been patiently waiting there for me for a very long time as I hoped. As she opened it I was already hard, my sluts nipples could easily be seen through her thin t-shirt. She obviously knew this too and tried to hide them with her arms but I quickly slapped her arms away and had a quick grope. Already her face was as red as beetroot while I groped her in full view of her neighbors. At least she had learnt not to try and pull away I thought. Her pert nipples felt great in my fingers and each time I pinched them she screwed up her face but said nothing.

Eventually when her nipples where rock hard and poked embarrassingly through her shirt I let her escape and this time as we walked though her house we passed the living room which had the door wide open. I pulled her back and gave her a look that said I wanted to be introduced, her eyes looked pleadingly at me but after a few seconds her family saw us and called us in. Her parents were very polite and we exchanged greetings before I excused me and their daughter for some "hard work" that we needed to do in her bedroom. Her parents looked slightly surprised by my wording until we turned to leave and I 'accidentally' wafted my hand hard behind her and briefly exposed her bare ass to everyone. Her parents mouths were wide open as she desperately tried to cover herself back up. Again I found myself being dragged to her room by my totally embarrassed and humiliated slut and loving it.

As soon as the door was closed, I grabbed her face forcefully and start to make out. She momentarily resisted but soon relented and my powerful lips and unstoppable tongue mauled her petite mouth.

After a few minutes of this I pushed gently on her shoulders, "On your knees now slut, there's a good girl."

She resisted and looked up at me with bright blue puppy dog eyes. If it was supposed to deter me it did the opposite. I could feel the stirrings in my cock and pushed her down even harder, needing to see her succulent lips down to the base of my girthy cock.

Finally on her knees, I dropped my jeans and boxers and laughed as my large cock sprang up and slapped her across the face. "Now babe, get your mouth around it," I said in a reassuring but forceful tone.

She lent forwards and started to lick the head of my cock tentatively. Not this crap again I thought!

"Properly!" I said loud enough for her whole house to hear and yanked her mouth down to the base of my cock in one motion before letting go and watching as she instantly recoiled and fall back flat on her back. I was losing patience now, "Last chance or I go straight downstairs and hand that video to your parents!"

For a moment she was caught in indecision, but then stood up and started working my cock.

For the next few minutes straight she constantly gagged and before long was covered in saliva and precum as she desperately tried to control my cock and satisfy me. It wasn't particularly a good blowjob but seeing my slut desperate to go through pain and humiliation to please me made up for it. After a few minutes of this her lips were red raw and the force with which she kept plunging onto my cock had left strands of saliva connected from my cock up as far as her forehead. Without her noticing, I grabbed my phone and snapped several high definition pictures of her balls deep on my cock. The video from yesterday was good but the quality was poor, now there was no doubting who it was worshiping my cock.

"That's enough slut," I said stepping away and letting her fall painfully face first onto the bedroom floor. "I'm ready for your pussy now, lie down and spread your legs. Quickly now."

She froze and shook her head for a few seconds before I spoke again "Stupid slut, why do you always wanna do things the hard way", and before she could react I had her bent over the bed with both of her arms in one of my hands held behind her back. Within seconds I had pulled some thin rope from my pocket and secured her arms together. Flipping her skirt up I could see her pussy. Trimmed, tight and leaking.

"Haha!" I exclaimed, "I always knew you were a dirty slut. You're absolutely loving this, your pussy is dripping!"

"No, no," she replied desperately but now she had broken one too many rules!

"Oi, that wasn't a question! And I didn't hear you use my proper name, for that you'll be punished slut. You need to learn the hard way it seems, no lube," I said vindictively.

Again she tried frantically to protest but now I had had enough, I grabbed my discarded boxers off of the floor and pushed them till they filled her mouth before manually closing her lips around it. She looked horrified.

"You better not spit them out or you'll regret it. And don't worry, I changed them only a few days ago..." I thought I had gone too far when she started to gag at this information but she managed to repress this and I moved back to her pussy.

I started to massage her pussy lips and clit and within seconds my hand was drenched and I could hear her soft moans. Lining my hard cock up with her untouched hole I paused before slowly entering the head. Her tight hole didn't want to accept me to start with each thrust to get in there she started thrashing around. Finally the fat head of my saliva sodden cock started to pass through and she relaxed slightly. Once the head was fully in I stopped to enjoy the moment, it was bliss. My slut didn't seem to understand this and was intent on ruining it by making pained noises and trying to close her legs but a few swift cracks of my hand on her pale butt cheeks made her stop and let me get back to enjoying the pleasure of a new pussy. She was there for my pleasure after all.

A few minutes later I continued my conquest and she started to relax, after taking six of my eight inches my progress stopped and each time I pushed she figited harder and harder and moaned louder. Had her saliva that coated my cock ran out? Was her pussy not as lubricated this deep? Who knows but one hard deep determined thrust, and what I assume would have been a loud scream but through my boxers in her mouth only came out as a long soft yelp, my balls finally hit her pussy lips.

Giving her only a few seconds to adjust I began to saw in and out of her pussy. Sometimes I would let the head come all the way out and give her a moment for her pussy to close back up before plowing straight back in and stretching her out to my balls and eliciting a sharp moan from her overflowing mouth. Other times I would just pound her as hard as I could and spank her ass with all my might and enjoy the amazing pleasure of her clenching pussy, already tightly stretched around my invading cock. Eventually her ass had been spanked so hard all of the hand prints overlapped and her whole ass was a deep, throbbing red that looked like agony.

After 30 minutes or so I increased the roughness and speed of my thrusting and slapping until the whole bed shook with each one and her moans became a continuous gurgling sound. Finally I felt my impending orgasm and pulled out just in time to spray a massive load all over her crimson red sore ass cheeks and pussy lips. The cum just kept coming and once I was done most of the red was covered and large globs were already running off of her onto her pristine bedroom carpet. A surprise she will have to cover up from her parents later I thought gleefully to myself.

I mounted the bed and brought my cum covered, softening cock level with her face. Forcing open her mouth I yanked the sodden boxer shorts from her mouth. She instantly started choking and spitting out pools of saliva all over her bed, she seemed to have forgotten who and where she was now and was lost in her thoughts. Pulling her mouth up I impaled her throat straight to the base of my cock and made her suck it clean of our combined juices. A few more pictures of her soiled face while she did this and I was finished.

Spitting in her face to bring her back around I spoke, "Thanks for another great day slut. Well go on then, thank me for all I've done," I said happily.

She spoke as if just waking up from a long deep sleep, "But, but. But I was saving erm, my virginity for when I find my husband, it would be my gift to him on our wedding night," she looked about to cry but before she could I butted in, "Oh slut, don't worry no one will want a whore like you. Besides I've done you a favor, your pussy will never be as tight as it was when you woke up this morning again and now any guy that fucks you can go straight balls deep and not have to put up with your pathetic whining after every inch. So..." I said gleefully.

"Thanks master," she said through gritted teeth.

"Great I'll probably call you tomorrow if I need to quickly empty my balls."

*********************

Thanks for reading, please let me know if you're enjoying it and you want me to continue!