Girl Badly Humiliated on First Time Pt. 03

Story Info
Innocent girl is taken out in public for the first time.
1.4k words
4
65.8k
30
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of part 2. Read that first! As always feedback is welcome and encourages me to write and release parts more quickly.

WARNING: This story contains rough, hard humiliating sex. If that isn't what you like to read then please don't continue!

*

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. I had just had a wonderful dream, I dreamt of a time when she finally submitted to me and became my personal fully trained cock slut. A time when I wouldn't have to deal with her resistance or despair about the situation, only thinking about giving me pleasure with all her holes. Although I can't deny that her resistance turned me on. With a raging hard on I rolled over and picked up my phone before dialling her number.

It rang a few times and for a moment I thought she wouldn't pick up but soon enough it crackled and her timid voice tentatively came through, "Hello..."

"Hi slut!" I boomed happily. "What are you up to? Who are you with?"

She replied with her voice barely distinguishable as she whispered, "Just... just my friends, were eating lunch at a restaurant."

"Oi, you'll call me master when I take the time to call you!" I shot back, already her resistance today was grating on me.

"Please, not here," she whispered back.

Now I was beginning to get frustrated, "Slut! This is permanent. Not just something that you can turn on and off!"

"Sorry.... Master," she whispered as quietly as possible, as she said this I could hear talking in the background.

"Louder slut! Haven't you learnt anything yet! I guess I'll have to remind you how you should speak to your superiors later on."

Finally she spoke in a normal tone, "Yes master." As she said this I could hear people in the background murmuring and laughing.

"That's better. I'll be over in 10 minutes. Be at your front door or else," I said, my horny feeling increasing at her humiliation.

"No no please, I can't keep doing this," I could hear her blushing through the phone.

"That wasn't a question slut. I'll be there in 10 minutes, you better be too." As I said this I gently stroked my bulging manhood through my boxers, my cock knew that it would be impaled in her tight body very soon.

"I.. I'm sorry but I have something booked in an hour. It was very expensive." she said trying to sound authoritarian. "It's er, it's a spa day to make me feel better about myself. To.... to try and forget what we've done recently..." I could hear tears in her eyes when she said this.

I began to laugh, "Fucking hell slut. When will you learn. When I say we are meeting that's it. I'll send all the pictures I've taken to your friends and parents if you don't and you know that will ruin your life."

Now her voice was dejected, "But I've... er... been saving for weeks for this and I can't get my money back."

"Okay, I'll send those pictures of your slutty cum covered face and ass out now then. Bye" I said bluffing confidently.

Suddenly the fear broke through her sadness and returned to her voice, "No no no... Okay I'll do it."

"Good slut," I said before cutting off the call.

*******************************************************************

After the call I took a long hot shower, in no rush and quite happy to keep her waiting. Over 25 minutes later I turned up outside her house. It was a frightfully cold day and she looked frozen to the bone in a thin coat and her hair a mess - she had obviously been waiting a long time.

Shooting her a deviant grin I unlocked the passenger door and invited her in. Face full of dread she made her way over and climbed into the car.

"Wow slut you look a wreck. Guess you couldn't wait to suck my cock again!" I said cheerily.

She didn't reply and instead smiled through gritted teeth. The car journey started in silence and within a few minutes we were in the town centre. She spent the whole time with eye's glued out of the window, obviously nervous about where I was going to take her. As we neared our destination, we got stuck at some lights. They were due to some construction work and I knew we would be sitting here for a good few minutes.

My hands quickly moved to the cute girl sitting next to me. She was clad in tight fitting thin clothes intended for visiting the spa and was poorly equipped to stop my venturing hands. She had already shed her coat and using one hand I yanked the top of her pristine black top. There was a quick tearing sound as it finally extended down far enough for her bra to spill out from the neck hole. To my surprise and satisfaction she said nothing except gasp. Now with my other hand I roughly pulled her skirt forward until the top button on the front pinged off across the car giving me full access to her cute pink panties.

Now I simultaneously pushed my hands into her bra and panties and roughly groped the sensitive pale skin I could grab. She tried but couldn't stop a single embarrassing moan from escaping her mouth as I roughly pulled and pinched her pert nipples and clit. Just at this moment an elderly couple walked past and recoiled at the sight of this adorable and until recently innocent girl with all of her most private areas being mauled in front of them. She moved to cover up but a sharp intake of my breath stopped her in her tracks. After another minute or so of this the lights changed colour and I retracted my hands from her, leaving her with all of her parts hanging out and ravaged like a pillaged vegetable stall.

******************************************************

Within a few minutes we were pulling into a parking space at the local shopping centre and she quickly reached for the door handle to step out but I stopped her with a light slap to her cheek. "What are you doing slut? You've had your pleasure, it's my turn now."

She shook her head, "No, not here. Not in public. Please... Master."

She had probably added the 'master' to gain my sympathy but all it did was make my cock throb, without another word I grabbed her neck and brought her shaking head hard against the crotch of my jeans. Slipping them down with my boxers, my large cock slapped her face leaving a pre-cum stain across it.

Without missing a beat I brought her face up and then shoved it straight down again over my shaft to the balls. As my balls rested on her cheek I felt her convulse around it. Choking and pushing hard against me to get away but it was no use. I held her there in bliss as the sensations of her tightening throat sent sensations up my cock that I hadn't felt before. After what only felt like seconds but was probably much more I pulled her face up. Pointing it so that she looked up at me I saw that it was a state. Saliva and pre-cum ran out of her nose and mouth, all over her chin and torn cotton top. A long string connected it to my purple raging cock. She gasped for air but before she had taken more than three large gulps of oxygen I pushed her back down.

Now face fucking her with real menace, saliva flew everywhere but the sensation of my massive cock head forcing itself past her tight throat opening again and again and again was sending me to a new level of pleasure. The convulses of her throat gave the impression that it might not be as fun for her but that wasn't my concern. A few minutes of this later, I pulled out and moaned dumping a massive load all over her face. The spurts painted her face from forehead to chin and left her head a sticky white mess.

Eventually pulling her up and pushing her back into her seat I chuckled, "Well you wanted a facial right? And this one was free!"

She looked over at me through cum covered eyes and scowled but said nothing. As she moved to touch it I intervened grabbing her hands roughly, "No! Don't you dare touch that gift that I have left on your face. You'll wear it like that around the whole shopping centre slut."

She opened her mouth to speak but as she did cum from her lips dripped in it and after making a face of disgust she said nothing else. Pushing open my door I continued, "You're so ungrateful slut. But I'm such a great guy I'll still take you shopping. Let's go."