Girl Badly Humiliated on First Time Pt. 04

Story Info
Cum covered girl is now made to go out in public.
1.4k words
4.11
61.6k
32
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone that has commented and rated. You are keeping this series alive!

If you haven't already, then you may want to read the previous chapters before this one, they help to set the scene and certainly aren't lacking in sex!

*********************

Opening my car door and slamming it shut, I looked over at my slut, slowly opening her own and stepping out gingerly. As she exited, she was careful to never face away from the car, obviously humiliated by the state of her face alongside her boobs which now constantly fell out of the ripped clothing over her chest. Walking around to her side I laughed before grabbing her hand and wrenching her away from the relative safety of the vehicle, forcing her to look out into the packed car park.

"Come on slut, I haven't got all day!" I said cheerily to her. She only responded with a defeated grunt.

As we made our way through the car park she desperately used her free hand to try to cover up her modesty but it was no use. Both her top and skirt had been badly ripped and there was no way she could hold onto both with only a single hand. Inevitably her stretched bra and pink panties were exposed to the world as we joined the crowds walking into the shopping centre.

As we passed people, they all gasped and made various comments. Older men and women tutted and whispered phrases such as, "Stupid prostitute," and "Do the youth of today have no decency!"

The younger crowds we passed had much more to say. Murmurs of "Hoe", "Whore" and "Cum slut" were constantly ringing in her ears. Just as we were stepping through the large glass doorway of the entrance to the centre a lad approached from behind. The first I knew of him, he had already over taken us and was lewdly staring at her on-show assets. He was obviously the jock type, his short hair, bulging muscles and confident demeanour gave the impression he loved to prey on sluts.

"What a whore," he said quietly but gleefully. Suddenly his voice rose and he was almost shouting in shock, "Oh my god! Is that cum all over her face!"

Most of the people we had come in with had walked off in disgust, but the small crowd of young men and women around us burst out in laughter as I replied, "Yeah! She loves it the little slut. She was going to a spa today you know. But begged me for a facial instead. I would hate to disappoint her."

Her face went bright red, her cheeks the colour of a strawberry, and her previously pale forehead a bright crimson colour. As I joined in the laughter, her embarrassment only increased when she realised that all of this colour in her face just made the pale, white, sticky liquid all over her show up even more. Like dollops of thick white paint on a bright red wall.

At this she started to complain, "Please. Please can we stop. This is too much. Please... master."

At hearing 'master' the lad laughed even harder. "You naughty slut!" he chuckled and roughly groped her tits. They had been mostly covered but when he was finished they looked painfully red raw and he left them hanging out of her bra. Before turning away, he gave her an almighty spank on her right ass cheek. The slap sound reverberated around the wide glass area we were walking through and her yelp of pain only started the crowd off again. They all obviously had no sympathy for a woman who had brought this on herself and didn't say anything to suggest she wasn't enjoying it. Little did they know she only said nothing because she feared the punishment I would give her.

As she jerked and grabbed her stinging ass, a large glob of cum fell from her face and dribbled down the front of her ruined black top. Lightly slapping her other cheek I scolded her, "Silly girl, we will have to get that cleaned up now!"

Saying goodbye to the smiling lad that had spanked her I quickly ushered her over to the toilets. As she tried to let go of my hand and go into the ladies bathroom I held on. "No no. That toilet is for ladies, not sluts!"

She whimpered but didn't argue anymore as I dragged her over to the disabled toilet and locked the door behind me. Now she looked back at me with wet eyes, "Please. I can't go back out there. Please take me home and you can fuck me all you want. Please."

Taking no notice, I only had one thing on my mind. Taking both of her hands and holding them tightly behind her back, I frogmarched her over to the lid-covered toilet and made her lie across it, doggy style. Now holding both of her arms behind her with a single one of mine I used my other to seamlessly rip her panties from her and flip her skirt up. Leaving her bare red ass cheeks open to the world as I tossed her panties into some corner of the room. Dropping my jeans and boxers I lined my cock up with her pussy. Sliding it up and down for a moment till I felt her pussy cream wet the end of my cock.

"I knew you wanted this," I whispered in her ear before forcefully driving into her to the hilt. She tried to scream but I quickly ran my hand over her face, collecting a lot of dried cum on the way, and filled her mouth with my fingers. Her muffled cries were now almost silent as I ripped my cock out of her and then straight back in. After a few thrusts my cock now glistened in her juices and her arms stopped struggling. Now getting into a real rhythm she began to relax and let my huge cock stretch her lips out again.

After only a few minutes of this I began to thrust hard, each one loudly slapping my balls against her clit and painfully smashing her pelvic bone into the toilet seat. Every time she started to whimper and approach orgasm, the hard pain of either whacking herself on the seat or a stern slap on the ass from me would kill it. Her whimpers became louder and louder until once again she was on the precipice of orgasm, this time I used her relaxed state to suddenly ram a finger up her ass. She instantly lost her orgasm and bucked away from my finger but there was no escape and within a few seconds of this I filled her tight pussy with my seed before ripping my finger back from her puckered ass.

Pulling out she wailed, "Please. Please let me cum. I need it. I can't even think straight. Please master, you got to cum."

"Shut up slut," I replied gleefully and before she could respond I pushed my softening cock, covered in our combined juices, down her throat. She gagged repeatedly but soon realised that I wouldn't pull out even an inch until she had cleaned me up. Still gagging and with tears falling down her face she pushed through the pain to slowly lick my cock clean. After a few minutes I pulled out and spat on her dazed face, her body still flat out against the toilet seat.

"Right slut, that's it," I said dragging her to her feet and out into the corridor before she could even grab her panties. She complained over and over again about various things on the way back to the main shopping square:

"I need my pants,"

"Please let me clean my face,"

"My ass hurts, please don't make me walk,"

"My legs are like jelly. I need an orgasm... Please."

Of course I ignored all of this and set about going to the store that I had come here for. As we got closer she began to whine again and I eventually lost my temper with the whore. "Oi slut, if you say one more complaint I'll take you back in there and ream out your ass so bad you won't be able to sit for a week. Got it?! Jeez it's only a bit of cum. Fucking shut up about it and appreciate this shopping trip!"

********************

This is a short part but the next one should be out within a day to make up for it so check back soon!