Girl Badly Humiliated on First Time Pt. 05

Story Info
Slut meets a horny female shop assistant.
1.4k words
4.34
41.1k
39
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5 and a continuation of slut's shopping trip adventure.

Rough sex and degradation ahead, DO NOT read if this doesn't interest you!

***

Eventually we reached the shop I had been looking for, the pet shop.

Walking in I knew that I would need some help from an expert and headed straight to the till. There was only a few people in the large shop which gave some privacy but even the quietest of conversations seemed to echo loudly through the concrete building. As I approached I realised how hot the girl behind the counter was, she couldn't be much older than 20, with long brunette hair cascading around her stunning face.

She looked up at me with sparkling eyes as I began, "Hi. I'm looking for a dog collar but not really sure what style and size I should be getting. Can you help me out?"

"Yes. Of course sir no problem, what breed are they?" she said back cheerily, curiously eyeing up the cute female beside me with a glistening face.

I laughed in response, "No no, it's for my little slut here. She just loves to be dragged around and I think that a collar will be perfect for her."

The woman paused for a moment before a wicked grin took over her face, "Oh I see... Yes I think I know the perfect one for her."

She walked around the counter and led me down an aisle, slut just behind. She certainly put the 'ass' in 'assistant' as her tight jeans clung on to her cute ass which swayed as she led us deeper. Eventually reaching the section she was looking for I couldn't believe the vast selection. Every colour of collar in a range of fashions from boring and plain to spike and gem studded ones.

Searching around for a few moment's she eventually found what she was looking for and handed it to me. It was a black, thin leather one which felt tough to the touch. It had little puppies sewn on to it, making sure there was no mistaking it for a less degrading choker or even leather necklace. My slut looked around anxiously, hoping no-one could overhear us, before looking up at me with big eye's which begged me to stop this humiliation.

This was only the beginning. "This is perfect! But a little small isn't it?" I said looping it round and noticing it didn't even fit around my wrist with much room to spare.

"Nah, I'm sure little sluts like her love to be choked a bit," she said grinning and gently feeling my sluts throat. She knew better than to pull away and stood still as this girl's long purple fingernails danced over her neck. "Besides, when you pull on it, it'll get even tighter. That'll encourage her to come along!" she said laughing and moving her hands down to grope my sluts tits through her wrecked top.

Gently massaging her chest she continued, "Wow this is a tight little whore you've picked up. Lovely sensitive pert nipples too," which she emphasised by pinching them and listening to my girl moan.

"Yes she is," I said gleefully pulling my slut close and kissing her roughly on the mouth. Chewing roughly on her lip, I used my hands to wrap the collar around her neck. Straining, I eventually succeeding in closing the collar around her throat on the tightest setting. Instantly she moaned into my mouth and as I broke our kiss, her breaths were ragged. Me and the shop assistant couldn't contain our laughter at her degradation as I tried out the leash and yanked her roughly towards me.

"Perfect, so how much is it?" I questioned while playfully fiddling with the collar's lead.

"It's usually twenty quid, but if you let me borrow her for ten minutes then you can have it for free." Without a moments hesitation I agreed.

"Fantastic! I'm Sophie by the way" she smiled and took the lead from my hand. Sophie pulled it behind her and used it to pull my slut's face towards her lips. At this moment my innocent slut had her first ever lesbian experience, with the leash pulled tight so she couldn't escape, the horny shop assistant sloppily made out with her right in the middle of the aisle. My slut never closed her eyes, obviously not enjoying it but we didn't care and Sophie couldn't resist putting her spare hand down my sluts jeans and playing with her clit; making her moan loudly against her own will. Eventually breaking this and leaving saliva running down my sluts face, she dragging her to the staff room at the back of the store. "We will be right back," she said with an evil glint in her eye.

They were gone for approaching twenty minutes but the look on my sluts face as she was pulled away made it far too hot to interrupt. I was so excited to see what she would do to her I almost went for a peek but managed to control myself.

Finally I heard the loud staff room door open again and she was dutifully brought back to me by the lead. The first thing I noticed was the gleaming smile of the shop assistant as she attempted to straighten out her own trousers and crop top which had obviously only just been put back on. Looking at my slut, she was different, for the whole walk back towards me she didn't close her mouth and her face now glistened all over. When she finally got back to me I could see that the saliva on her face that she left with was now mixed with a sticky clear substance which dripped from her chin to her once expensive top with every step.

Sophie laughed as they approached, "Sorry we took so long. Turns out your pussy here doesn't like eating pussy! Don't worry I taught her good though. Funny how quickly people change their mind when you start using bulldog clips on their nipples!" Slapping her ass hard she released the leash and sent her yelping back over to me.

Grabbing her leash and bringing my slut close I realised what a mess she was. Besides her face, her red raw tits were hanging out more than before and her legs glistened too. Seeing my surprised expression, Sophie butted in, "Oh yeah she ate me out and I came all over her. Afterwards my pussy was a mess and I know you wanted her back quickly. So I used what was left of her bra to clean me all up. Fuck! I was soaked down there. I presumed you wouldn't want it back now and threw it in the bin in there."

"No problem, my slut seems to enjoy showing off her tits anyway. I'm sure she appreciated that free training too!" I laughed, turning back towards my panting slut. "Slut, close your mouth. Its rude!" I reprimanded.

Turning towards me she spoke, trying not to close her mouth, "No, she tastes so bad, please let me wash my mouth out. I don't wanna taste her anymore."

At this I roughly yanked on her collar, "No slut! When I say do something I mean it! Don't you dare embarrass me in front of this kind lady who had given you a free gift!" As I yanked on her tight collar, I brought her mouth right next to mine before spitting in it and hold her lips closed. "Swallow, now!"

Dutifully she swallowed and after a minute or so I released her lips and Sophie spoke to me knowingly, "Some girls can be so ungrateful right? And I saw male cum dripping down her legs too. I hope you're going to make her eat it. Don't let it go to waste now!"

"Don't you worry, she can have that as a treat tonight." I laughed turning to the exit.

"Good. I'm sure you will break her in right. But if you ever need any help here's my number. I'd love to help again," Sophie finished, handing me a slip of paper.

Horror filled my sluts eyes but I took no notice and ushered her towards the exit and thanked her again, "Yes I think slut here could get used to eating pussy. We will have to come back soon. Thanks."

***

Whether you like the direction that this is going or whether you think it should go somewhere else, let me know. As always I'll take your advice on board when I write the next chapters, who knows where we will all end up!