All Comments on 'Girl Boss (Office Women Submit)'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 3 years agoAuthor

Love you all. Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed.

Additional story support by SueDanym:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3652043&page=submissions

Additional story support by Vix_Giovanni

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4763103&page=submissions

Please follow their work.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I came so hard reading this! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice. Five. Most of her family works there also, right? Shouldn't they also be required to service her? I'd like to hear of that.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Talk about "Kissing the Bosses Ass"! Quite the erotic fantasy. This may be the first Lesbian story I have read here. I figured what the hell it's HayAll give it a shot! Can't say I'm hooked but it was an interesting read.

Cheers

SAGE

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years ago

This is so good, 5 stars, only complaint is I could have read much more x

kylady76kylady76about 3 years ago

Just bloody brilliant and my partner said a little earthy way to say it but yes brilliant we hope there's more to come.

kockoloshkockoloshabout 3 years ago

this was an awesome story

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

All the assets go to charity after they are liquidated. She not only attempted to assign her powers, she actually did to Parmveer and to many others. She had to delegate power. The trust or other estate plan documents were poorly drafted if the words on page one of this story are accurate. No one, male, female, or however one may describe herself or himself could ever be successful without delegating authority (power) to run such an organization. Parmveer and the other submissive women will be the bidders and buyers as the Langford Corporation's assets are liquidated. I hope Sam enjoyed her short career as the Lady (She's no girl.) boss. Maybe her submissives will hire her for clerical work. The restriction should have been against delegating responsibility and not against the necessary delegation of authority (power).

(Old man Langford had some incompetent lawyers drafting his documents. Maybe some other better lawyers could convince a court that the old man's restriction actually applied to a restriction on the delegation of responsibility and not authority (power).)

A wonderful fantasy if one ignores reality.

I have no doubt women can and do run such organizations. The skills to do so are not dictated by what sex organ is between one's thighs. But, if there were no men in positions similar to those held by women in the corporation, I'm sure some men would bring a discrimination claim to suit. No men are mentioned as important in the fantasy. And, of course, non-lesbian and/or non-bi women also seem to have a claim for discrimination.

Sorry to shine some light into the darkness. Nonetheless, I did rate the tale as a 5-star effort. This site is free from the restrictions of the real world if it's obvious (as it is here) that is the author's intent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have my attention.....more please

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 3 years ago

Great story. Needs more chapter's.

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

Браво! Замечательное произведение. Вот бы прочитать продолжение.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great, keeps everything up

charlie48charlie48about 3 years ago

I echo the previous comments, more chapters please.

5 stars

gnome_mangnome_manabout 3 years ago

Very good. Lots of places to go and things to do. I really would like to see more chapters.

I am particularly - but a bit surprised - happy that Parmeer is so much a supporter of her boss, but I think that you should have developed this part of the plot more subtly.

Leaving your readers in the dark would not have hurt things.

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2about 3 years ago

Very erotic concept where the most powerful 'Women' merely 'snap their fingers' and their subordinates drop to their knees to provide oral worship to their vagina or their anus.

I love the concept of either a man or another woman orally servicing a lusty Woman's body, Her complete body! The subservient is trained to lick and suck at any time and in any place; in clear view of on lookers.

Of course, i always see myself as the character, obeying the commands of a Powerful Woman and being trained by Her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, great situation for authority leading to sex. I would love it if the last phase of seduction and the sex were described in sumptuous and delicious detail. I want to vividly imagine the feelings, pleasure, excitement, nervousness, desire, the smells and the flavours. There's no need to rush on your part, even if the story requires the characters to hurry. Take three paragraphs to describe one second of time whenever it's worthwhile - it will demonstrate that the experience is important to the characters, and then we'll all enjoy it so much more!

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoisealmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable and very imaginative- great read!

weissroseweissrosealmost 3 years ago

I'm still very new to discovering the various kinks and fetishes that I'm into, and a lot of your stories seem to hit on the same theme of extreme casual approaches to sex, sex as a given service or favor, and sex as a business practice. I have to know if there is a specific or concise term for this particular genre/kink/fetish?

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To " weissrose"

Thank you for reading. I believe the proper term is 'libertine.' Because the characters are free-spirited in regards to sex.

heyall

Dennis69zhDennis69zhabout 2 years ago

The girl boss was a beautiful story... what a pity that the end was so fast finished without any information how she moves from girl to boss. Furthermore this story has so much potential for a lot of more chapters... the characters are so well placed and for me a great story but by far not finished...please go ahead with more chapters, it would be a highly appreciated. Thanx so far for the 1st chapter:-)

ErinlinymphoErinlinymphoabout 2 years ago

i love this. all aout women building other women and importantly, not about blackmail or forcing dominant women into submissive role. i breathe of fresh air

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

WOW !!!! All good until the Golden Shower. Can I please be the only male allowed in this powerful inner circle?

Graison89Graison899 months ago

does this story have a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...