Girl Boss (Office Women Submit)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you something else. I found out that a few of these women were selling corporate secrets for large sums of money. At first I was tempted to ignore it, but I'm loyal to your grandfather. Your grandfather made me something of an enforcer of his empire. Someone who cracks the whip when people disobey. That's why my reputation is conflicting, because I make the tough calls.

"I'm also the disciplinarian of the secret group. One day I called a meeting in the locker room shower. The biggest offender was a woman who made over $400,000 selling inside information. I got naked. I told her to get naked. I explained to everyone that secret dealings and insider trading are strictly forbidden. In the shower, I told her to kneel and open her mouth. I positioned my labia across her tongue and relieved myself."

"You relieved yourself?" Samantha asked, feeling the need to discover more. "As in..."

"I pissed in that woman's mouth. I like to urinate on women. I sometimes like it done to me if the other woman is rich enough. It's all about power. To me, that form of marking a woman is the ultimate test of loyalty."

The image manifested in the young CEO's mind, taking her to dark places. A shower in this building where powerful women urinated into each other's mouths. At first the thought repulsed her, but then she wondered what it must have been like to see it. How utterly taboo it must look. What it must feel like flowing down your mouth, looking up and seeing a beautiful woman doing it to you.

Although she never had any relationships with these corporate women, she knew who they were and many of them often attended parties at her grandfather's mansion. They were always so proper and socially presentable.

The thought of them doing such sexual acts was disturbing, yet arousing. She'd never had a lesbian experience before, but in her senior year of college she was offered a girl-girl experience by someone in the sorority, which she politely declined.

Could it even be true? Perhaps these were lies and smears designed by Parmveer to keep her job? Or to torch people's reputations of her way out.

She looked closely at this woman, one of her grandfather's most trusted confidants. There was no way of confirming the story. At least not yet.

"How can I even believe you?" Samantha asked. "Maybe you're just saying this so I have no choice but to trust you."

"You'll probably find out anyway. Might as well hear it from me."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Just the women in the group. A woman's reputation in the workplace is everything. That's how we've maintained this secret for so long. No one wants to be judged for what they enjoy sexually."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Parmveer took a drink of coffee. "Because I'm no longer the most dominant woman in this corporation. You are. That means you must assume my role and responsibilities "

"I'm not gay," Samantha said reflexively.

"You don't have to be. My appeal as the dominant is that I'm the most powerful. You've taken my place. You're the top woman in this corporation. In fact, you're the most powerful woman in international business. You must act accordingly."

The rest felt like a blur as Samantha listened to the alleged details of an 'alliance' with other corporate heads. As it turned out, Parmveer Gupta had sexual relationships with women on corporate boards across Europe and Asia to help strengthen ties. Spain to England. Germany to Russia. Burma to Japan. And the ever-growing markets in India.

It was business and pleasure at its finest. Parmveer had sexual connections in all of these places. Where men sealed deals with handshakes over drinks, Parmveer offered tongue or pussy.

The mantle was being handed to Samantha and there was an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, along with the arousal down below.

***

The 10 a.m. meeting in the conference room was a royal coronation. Every director was there. Key shareholders. Department managers. And all of the key players who helped run this business empire. There were 38 people in the room with most of them standing on the sidelines.

Samantha was at the head of the conference table where her grandfather sat for decades. As shy as she felt with everyone looking at her, she'd never felt so powerful in her life. It was a force she never thought possible. An emotion she never knew existed until this moment.

The event was ceremonial. Everyone introduced themselves, stated their job titles, and said what they were working on at the moment. Samantha previously had a broad understanding of the Langford empire, but this took things to another level.

It ended two hours later and a buffet lunch was served in the restaurant area of the building.

She was told by Parmveer to remain in the conference room, that there were people she needed to meet privately. She wasn't surprised when the two people were both women in prominent positions. One a director, another in charge of finances. Both were mature and sophisticated.

The ladies approached her to offer handshakes.

"You did a really good job today," a woman said. "I honestly think you're going to astonish a lot of people."

The other woman smiled, "I have to admit, you look like a completely new person. I hardly recognized you sitting up there. As far as your opening and closing statements, you're a diamond in the rough, but a diamond nonetheless."

Between the handshakes, the smiles, the flattering comments, Samantha had enough awareness to know that there was more between the lines. These two experienced business women were flirting with her in the conference room.

Samantha tried to ignore the overtly sexual signals from the women. It left her feeling distracted, uncertain, a little flushed. She hadn't had many sexual experiences in the past, and all had been with men around the same age, so she was surprised to feel a bit horny.

Never before had she been with anyone older, much less a woman. They continued their sexual innuendos until it finally happened.

"Would you like a rimjob?"

The question hit Samantha like an avalanche and it snapped her back to reality. In the corner of her eye, she could see Parmveer grinning.

"Excuse me?" Samantha asked, clearing her throat, making sure she heard things right.

"I've been informed that Ms. Gupta has briefed you on the current situation. So now I'm wondering if you'd like a rimjob. It's my way of showing respect before we start our new work-relationship."

The offer came from a stunningly beautiful woman named Melody, who was impeccably dressed and a top graduate of Wharton Business School. She was everything Samantha wanted to be -- a woman in control.

"Don't worry," Parmveer said, stepping into the conversation. "I've arranged for assistants to block the hallway so that no one comes back here. We're all alone. Here, let me show you how to receive a rimjob."

Unbuckling and dropping her pants, Parmveer exposed her bare butt when she put her palms on the conference table. The same table, which just moments ago, was filled with laptops and binders of the corporate leadership.

A woman named Liz got on her knees without asking, and buried her white face in between Parmveer's brown asscheeks. Liz's jaw was open and she pushed her face even more forward, to presumably get a tongue inside.

"Oh my god," Parmveer gasped with a laugh, turning her head to look at Samantha while getting rimmed. "It's the perfect way to finish a meeting. Stress release is always critical when making big decisions."

Having never been in this position before, the young CEO didn't know what to do when the stately Director of Marketing moved behind her and lifted her office skirt. She froze out of panic. Her new panties were small and her butt was mostly showing. She was certain Melody was taking a good look at what she'd be working with.

She felt Melody's hands stroking her long hair. It was completely unexpected and caused a tingle deep in her core. While watching the rimjob happening before her, she felt her panties being pulled down. She lifted each foot so that Melody could pull the panties away to toss on the table.

"Bend over a little, please," Melody said with confidence.

While standing, Samantha spread her feet a bit and arched her back. In her younger days she was a student of ballet. It taught her balance and gave her great flexibility which she mostly retained after all these years.

Hands spread her butt and the woman was gazing into her most intimate holes. Her pussy and asshole felt stretched from being opened so wide. A tongue swirled around her anus and Samantha nearly went cross-eyed from the taboo sensation. The tongue pushed inside her virginal anus and she gasped loudly.

Parmveer laughed while watching, "Told you."

The tongue swirling felt like a revelation. Where had this been all her life? No one had ever offered this to her. And it never crossed her mind to ask a partner to do such a dirty thing. The tongue extended all the way inside and performed circles.

While getting rimmed, she watched Parmveer shoo away Liz, leaving a trail of saliva hanging between her legs. Liz wiped her mouth, unashamed. Parmveer was also unashamed from having received such a sex act.

"Do you know what's better than a good rim?" Parmveer asked, standing bottomless in the conference room. "Getting your pussy eaten at the same time. If you stick with me, I'll teach you business, leadership, and how to get pleasure."

Parmveer snapped her finger, sending Liz to crawl over to the young CEO during the awkward rimjob.

A tongue in her butt was more than enough taboo in front of these women. But in her vagina at the same time? Liz crawled before her with a ready mouth. The only thing Samantha had to do was give permission, which she did so hesitantly.

Making space and standing more upright, Samantha tried to make room for another woman. She knew it would be tough. Using her youthful flexibility, she put one bare foot on the conference table to stretch her legs to accommodate the two women.

Just like that, Melody was still eating her asshole, while Liz sucked on her labia and clitoris, before plunging a tongue inside her pussy. This was heaven on earth. Her first lesbian experience. Her first group sex. It took away the stress of the earlier conference meeting and replaced it with a drug she knew she'd be addicted to.

Both tongues swirled as if in unison. These ambitious business women had clearly done this before. Their tongues were trained and they knew how to perform group service.

"I feel like I want to cry," Samantha said, experiencing so much shame that she looked through the window towards the view of the downtown afternoon.

"Why?" Parmveer asked.

"Because I want to cum so fucking bad that it hurts."

"This is your building, your company, your employees. Cum whenever you want, anywhere you want. Even on their tongues."

Samantha's mouth trembled and she squeezed her eyes shut. Tears formed in her eyes and one rolled down her cheek. Her feet clenched; her foot on the floor had toes that dug deep into the carpet, while her foot on the table had toes that curled onto the smooth surface.

Her body shuddered and she focused so hard on the tongues in her lower region that it was almost meditative. The tongues were relentless.

The young CEO exercised her first use of power by gushing onto Liz's tongue. The excess seeped down to her anus area, which went onto Melody's tongue. Both tongues kept on going. Kept on swirling. Licking the orgasmic fluids. Oh yes, these women had done this before. These women enjoyed the taste and symbolism of the boss's orgasm.

"You're going to be a rockstar," Parmveer said in a serious tone. "You have what it takes to do what's necessary."

Samantha exhaled when the tongues pulled out of her body, which then licked her sexual parts for the remainder of her cum.

"I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be ashamed of your sexuality."

Samantha looked down at the women licking her body. "What next?"

"Relieve yourself," Parmveer said in encouragement. "Let it all go."

It was a horrifying request and Samantha looked at the two powerful women on their knees with wet lips. Both women were looking up, wondering or expecting a golden shower from the new boss.

"I can't," Samantha said, turning her head away.

"Why not? I saw how much coffee you drank this morning."

"I'm too embarrassed for that."

"Ms. Langford, people with great power don't get embarrassed. You're not allowed to be embarrassed anymore. Especially when it comes to sex. Now do it. Cleaners will take care of it after."

Maybe she did it because she wondered if it would feel good. Or maybe she wondered if she had the courage to do such a thing. It could be that she didn't want to appear weak before these women.

Either way, the young CEO gave a gentle push from her core and felt her urine flowing. It was like slow motion. Each second as horrifying as the next. When it flowed from her pussy, the elegant women held their tongues out and eagerly lapped it up.

The light stream was controlled as she kept her core clenched. When she had the confidence that these women were enjoying the power dynamic, she let go. She unclenched. She let it rush.

Samantha couldn't bring herself to look. She turned her head away while the stream of her liquids went to the women that worked for her.

When finished, she could feel the remainder trickle from her labia. She felt her pussy being licked for every last dropped. When she forced herself to look down, she could hardly believe what she had just done.

These prim and proper women were now complete messes. One had wet hair to match a wet face. The other's blouse was completely soaked.

Was this what sexual power felt like? She looked over to Parmveer who was pleased by this. Who was in charge here? Herself of Parmveer? She put her leg down and the women used tissue to dry her lower region. They helped put her panties back on, making her presentable for lunch.

"This was the last thing I expected today," Samantha said, clearing her throat. "But I'm starving and I need to eat. Let's get cleaned up and have some food. I'm sure they're waiting for us."

Epilogue: Parmveer Gupta

I watch Ms. Langford do her first television interview with a business network and so far I'm impressed. My team spent a week coaching her on the art of interviews and the ability of self-presentation.

When she arrives back to corporate headquarters an hour later, I am sure to send my best people to greet her. But of course, greeting her is largely my responsibility these days. I've earned her trust and she lets me manage a lot of corporate affairs behind the scenes. My job is safe despite people wanting to oust me.

Personal assistants give me a detailed breakdown of everything that happens by the hour. Finances are my expertise. This time I brush them off, which surprises them.

In the main office, Samantha Langford is tired from her first television interview. Her blazer is on a table and she sits behind the desk wearing a thin blouse. Her heels are off and her bare feet are placed upon the desk. Her hair is down and I can see small trickles of sweat around her forehead.

The secretary is named Claire and she is on her knees giving oral sex to an exhausted Ms. Langford, who is closing her eyes to enjoy the sensations.

"You were smart and beautiful," I say.

Ms. Langford opens her eyes. "Stock prices fell and public perception declined. People need to see that everything is under control. I have to protect my business and my family name."

"You sound like a real professional now. I love it."

"What can I say? I learned from the best."

I lick my lips and approach. "There's still much to learn. We've only just begun."

Relieving the secretary of her duties, I get on my knees and request that my boss Ms. Langford stand up and turn around. Although she is tired, she wants my services, so she stands and puts her hands on the large desk.

I get behind her and spread her bottom with my hands. What I see draws me in. The combination of Ms. Langford's anus and vagina is hypnotic. The hole is smooth, light brown, with wrinkle lines.

She moans when my tongue goes up and down like a paint brush. From her clitoris to her anus. She lays down across her desk when my tongue goes inside her pussy. She gasps when my tongue alternates between her vagina and anus, finding a home inside each delicate hole.

This is a welcome part of my career. I intend to help Ms. Langford succeed because I care about her and this corporation. I look forward to introducing her to my worldwide contacts. She will be served, and when necessary, she will serve in return.

The End

Support your local bookstores and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12