Girl Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Rayla said softly. "Just, you know, to try it."

"Like... this?"

I moved one of my hands up ever so slowly until I was cupping one of her breasts. She sighed quietly and didn't move.

"Yeah," she said. "That's ok."

"Just ok?"

"I don't know. What is it supposed to feel like?"

"Um... good question. You wanna feel my tits up some and I'll let you know?"

"Ha, maybe later."

"Promise?"

"Depends on how this all makes me feel."

"Fair."

I kissed Rayla's shoulder again, then just held her some more, leaving my hand right where it was on her breast. I stayed like that, happy as could be, until she started getting antsy.

"Is that all you're gonna do?" she asked.

"It's really nice," I said.

"Yeah, well... I mean play with it or something."

I grinned. "Are you getting horny?"

"No! I mean.... maybe. Yes? I don't know."

"That covers all possible answers alright."

Rayla squirmed in my arms. "What does being horny feel like?"

"Have you never felt it?"

"You know I've had trouble finding anyone I like."

"Yeah, but being horny is different. Sometimes that just happens for no damn reason at all."

"Oh. So it's not, like, when you meet someone and want to see them naked and run your hands all over them and fuck and stuff?"

I squeezed Rayla's breast gently. "It can be, I guess. Sometimes it's just, you know, feeling like you want to rub your pussy and have a quick cum or something."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Of course. It doesn't have to be with someone else. There's, like, differences between things your body feels and how you feel around other people. Like sexual attraction and horniness aren't the same thing. But they are closely related a lot of the time."

Rayla shifted again in my arms. "So when, like, I kind of feel like holding the shower head down at my pussy for a while before I get out and dry off...."

"Haha, yeah, you're being a horny little thing."

"But... but I don't think I ever cum though. Is that still being horny?"

"Oh my god, babe. You're such an innocent."

Rayla shook her head. "Shut up. I just... I never really wanted to look into this stuff too much. 'Cause I was scared of what I might find. And watching porn... it always grossed me out before I could get very far."

"Well lucky you have me then," I said. "I am very skilled at playing with a pussy. Granted I've had to practice exclusively on my own until now, but--"

"Not ready for that yet," Rayla said quickly.

"Enh, we'll see how horny I can get you."

"Oh god. Am I going to regret this?"

"Sure hope not."

I played with Rayla's boobs some more, getting more and more comfortable with the idea that I was allowed now. Once I got brave enough I slipped my hands under her shirt, directly on to her warm skin.

"Are you shivering?" I asked.

"No."

"Trembling?"

"Maybe."

"You can tell me to stop."

"I... don't want you to."

"Oh. Good."

I kept playing under Rayla's shirt, even removing her bra like the dextrous ninja I definitely wasn't. I focused mostly on her boobs, of course, but I also found that light touches along her tummy or up her sides also seemed to get nice reactions from her.

"Ames? I think you're kinda getting me horny," Rayla whispered.

"Unf. That's the hottest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"Shut up."

"It's true though."

"... this is a stupid question probably, but like when my pussy gets all wet, even if it's really for no reason, that's--"

"Probably you being horny for no particular reason, yes."

"... and what if it's because my girlfriend is feeling me up kind of a lot?"

I sucked in a sharp breath. "Say that again."

"What if... oh. Sorry. I called you--"

"Yeah. Say it again. Please?"

"... girlfriend."

"Mmm, that's it."

"You're a goof. That's what we are, right?"

"Well... I was hoping maybe we would be. We've just been, you know, feeling it out. So to speak."

"I really kind of feel like that's what we are," Rayla said softly.

"It's agreed then," I said. "Girlfriend."

She giggled as I kissed her cheek, then turned her head so we could kiss properly on the lips. My girlfriend. That was going to be all that was in my head for weeks, I could feel it.

I kept kissing Rayla and playing with her boobs, as well as just generally holding and feeling her. I made her get all squirmy and horny, delighting in the opportunity to do so.

I was pretty sure Rayla didn't know what to do with these feelings I was causing in her. She kept reaching for my hands like she wanted me to stop, then pulling back and letting me carry on.

"Ames?" she said.

"Hmm?"

"I think I'm definitely horny now."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "It's pretty obvious."

Rayla wiggled some more in my arms. "Now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... I've never been this horny."

"Oh. Well generally I get myself off when I'm badly horny."

"Like... like cumming?"

"Yes."

Rayla whimpered softly. "I haven't done that before."

"I know. You said already."

"Could you... help me?"

I squeezed my thighs tight together. I'd been ignoring my own arousal as I played with Rayla, but her words, her few simple words, made me so very aware of how wet I was.

"You mean it?" I breathed.

"I think so. It's ok if you don't want to, I--"

"I want to."

"--I don't think I'm ready to do--"

"I want to!"

"--stuff back to you, and I know it's not--"

"Ray, I swear to god, I'm going to finger you and you're going to like it."

She buried her head away from me for a moment. "Ok," she said in a quiet, barely-there voice.

I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I didn't think she'd ever let me do it. She just needed to be horny enough, it turned out. Which basically made sense in hindsight.

My fingers trembled but did what they needed to do. I slowly undid her pants and sneaked my way into her soaked panties. I moved carefully as though any wrong touch could take away this golden treasure from me just as I'd finally attained it.

Rayla tensed against me as I caressed her pussy. She whimpered a bit and pressed herself harder into me. I held her tighter with one arm while continuing to lovingly explore her little slit.

"Ames," she hissed.

"Shhh, you're ok," I said. "I got you."

"That... it feels...."

"Good? Bad? Weird?"

"... good. Mostly good. Some weird."

"Mmhm. Just relax," I said. "Tell me what feels the best."

"Um... kinda when you brush my clit. That's really nice."

I grinned and nuzzled her neck. "Ok, like this?"

"Unf."

"I'll take that as a yes."

I learned how to touch Rayla from her words, but also just from the little involuntary sounds she made. Those deep, animalistic noises coming straight from her throat were validation unlike anything else, and were doing things to me that kind of overwhelmed my senses.

I humped against Rayla's butt, unable to help grinding on her some while I fingered her pussy. I had no hand free for myself, and I knew she wasn't ready to touch me like that. She didn't seem to mind me rubbing up on her though.

"Oh god," she whined. "Is this what it's supposed to feel like?"

"Yeah."

"No wonder people like this stuff."

"Heh, yeah, it's popular for a reason."

"Can you... rub just a little harder?"

"Like... this?"

"Um, down just a little. Yeah. Mmph. There."

Shivers ran down my spine. It was like I could feel all the pleasure running through her. Every sexual touch I gave Rayla was returned to me in its own special, ethereal way.

"Ames! Amyyy!"

"It's ok. It's ok!"

"I'm... hold me. Please."

"I am, babes. I got you."

She was cumming. She was cumming because of me, on my fingers. I kissed her neck and shoulder, her ear and her cheek. I held her, and I rubbed her, and I felt everything as my brand new girlfriend and all time best friend got to cum for the first time ever.

The pride and self-satisfaction I felt in my work turned to panic as I Rayla started shaking afterward.

"Ray? Ray, what's wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"You're crying."

"I know. But I don't know why. I just... it's so much all at once."

I hugged her and held her close. "You're sure you're ok?"

"Yeah. I just... I just need a minute."

The rising panic in me slowly subsided as she calmed down. She made me feel even better when she rolled over and started manically kissing me. I started giggling at the intensity of her kisses, and the relief I felt that everything was ok.

"I think I just got overwhelmed there," Rayla said. "You made me cum. It was... a lot. In a good way. I never made myself feel even half that good when I played with myself."

"Yeah, I got skills," I said, grinning madly.

"Haha, yeah you do. Also just... it's just you, you know? It feels like I can feel things with that ordinarily I can't."

"Like cumming?"

"Like getting horny enough to cum, yes."

"You really like me, huh?"

Rayla smiled. "I know you're half joking, but yes, I do. You're my best friend, Ames. I don't think I could ever feel a connection with anyone as strongly as with you."

"I mean... I think maybe you could. If you met someone you really wanted to have sex with and stuff."

She shook her head and took my hand. "No, I don't think so. Even now, even after that, I don't... I don't think I feel sexual attraction. Even to you. But I feel so close to you, and... and I want to do that again."

"Isn't wanting to do sex with me kind of like sexual attraction?"

Rayla looked at me with big eyes. "I don't know," she said softly. "But I don't think so. I've been reading a bit online, and I think it's slightly different things. I don't feel an urge to have sex with anyone, you included. But I'm ok with sex itself, and... and I kind of want to do stuff with you because it feels good and I know it'll make you happy."

"Well you're right about that last part," I said, kissing her tenderly.

"I think I might need more time before I'm ready to, like, do stuff to you. If that's ok."

"That's ok, Ray. You don't need to do stuff to me anyway."

"Well it'd be only fair."

"Nah, I'm getting what I want already. Don't need to worry about 'fair' or anything."

"So you're not horny right now?"

I laughed. "Oh I am so stupidly horny you don't even know."

"Just from playing with my pussy?"

"And the rest of you, yes."

Rayla squirmed. "See, that's unfair. I should probably make you cum too, and--"

"Babe, seriously, don't worry about it. I can take care of myself. But, uh, how do you feel about watching?"

Her eyes went wide for a second, then she grinned. "Ok."

We ended up at opposite ends of the couch. Still fairly close, but not touching. Rayla pulled her knees up and watched me intently from a protective ball. I unashamedly shed my bottoms and found a comfortable position to spread my legs and make sure she could see everything.

I was horny anyway by that point, but I was even more turned on at Rayla watching me play with myself. It was something I'd considered in the past, before I knew I had any chance at all with her. I'd thought that maybe just watching each other could be fun. Getting off together. I'd never dared suggest it though for fear that it would be weird to even say out loud.

Now it was happening. I got to rub myself while Rayla watched with a mix of curiousity and anticipation, as well as perhaps a little leftover arousal.

"Do you do this a lot?" Rayla asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. What's a lot?"

"Um... like every day?"

"Basically then, yeah."

"Oh."

"You disapprove?"

Rayla's wide, bright eyes were glued to my pussy even as she shook her head. "No. Just curious. Is this how you always do it?"

"Half-naked in the living room while you watch? Not so much."

"I mean... with your hand. And your fingers."

"Usually. But sometimes, you know, the showerhead. Like you. Or a pillow. Or I've got this vibrator that works pretty well." I bit my lip and rubbed my clit a little faster. "Want me to show you?"

"Yeah. But not right now."

"We could get you a vibrator too."

"Nah, I wouldn't use it that much."

"Maybe I'll use mine on you sometime then."

Rayla blushed, which I found adorable and erotic. God, the things I wanted to do with her now that the door was open....

"Actually," she said slowly. "I think maybe... maybe sometime... not tonight... maybe I could help you. With a vibrator. It seems less scary than other stuff."

I closed my eyes. "You want to?"

"Kinda."

"I don't want you to do things you don't want to just to make me happy."

"Maybe I want to make you cum, Ames. Maybe I want that."

"Unf. Say that again."

I opened my eyes to see Rayla smiling shyly at me. "I want to make you cum," she said, enunciating carefully.

"Fuck yesss," I hissed.

"You're getting off just thinking about it, aren't you?" she said.

"Obvious, is it?"

"Yeah." Rayla bit her lip. "Are you gonna cum for me right now?"

"Yesss."

"I mean, like, right now," she said, leaning in a little. "I think you should cum."

I whimpered, focusing on the ball of pleasure inside me, feeling it grow. I wasn't expecting this from Rayla, but just like everything else this evening, it was so working for me.

"Cum," she said.

"I ammm," I whined.

And I was. That sweet release hit me, making me feel so, so good. For one beautiful moment in time, my world was narrowed down to my orgasm and Rayla.

Rayla was enthralled. She leaned in even closer, mouth slightly open, eyes locked on me. She waited until I was spent before crawling close and kissing me.

"That was pretty hot," she said.

"Good, I'll have to do it again for you some time."

"You should." Rayla looked at me thoughtfully. "Want to... go to bed?"

"Ooh, round two?"

"No, hornygirl. Just bed. For sleep. And cuddles."

"Acceptable! Let's go."

I didn't put any bottoms back on, feeling that they were unnecessary and might get in the way. Rayla claimed the big spoon position, but regrettably didn't decide to play with me more as we lay in bed together, even though my pussy was right there if she wanted it.

I was only being greedy anyway. I'd had a better night than I could have reasonably hoped for already, and getting to sleep all curled up with Rayla was perfection itself. There'd be plenty of other chances for sexy times.

****

"You seem awfully happy this morning," Mom said.

I smiled dreamily, which had probably given me away in the first place. I didn't mind. The world made sense to me, everything was as it should be. I had nothing to hide.

"I am," I said. "I have a girlfriend."

Mom and Dad looked back and forth from me and Rayla, all of us sitting together at the breakfast table. Rayla smiled too, but blushed at the sudden attention.

"That's great, honey," Dad said, going back to his eggs.

"Thanks, Dad."

"It is," Mom agreed a little more hesitantly. "I wonder if we need to talk about these sleepovers though?"

"Mooommm, Ray's always slept over."

"Yes, but she wasn't your girlfriend then."

I was all ready to pout ferociously, but Dad saved me.

"They're both girls, dear," Dad said. "No one's getting accidentally pregnant."

Mom rolled her eyes at him. "You're supposed to back me up," she said.

He smiled winsomely. "You're just having a protective mother moment, which I love about you, but you know as well as I do people will find ways to have sex if they want to. And again, it's not like we're risking teenage pregnancy here."

"So pragmatic of you," Mom said. She sighed. "But you're right, I think I did just panic for a moment about my baby growing up." She reached out and squeezed my hand. "I'm happy for you. Both of you. Just feeling time slipping away from me all of a sudden."

"Aw, thanks Mom," I said. "I definitely promise I won't get Ray pregnant."

Mom rolled her eyes, Rayla blushed harder, and Dad and I just shared a mischievous grin.

"They grow up so fast," Mom said. "Usually in all the worst ways."

"Love you too!" I said.

"She gets her sarcasm from you, you know," Mom said, mock-glaring at Dad.

"One of my better qualities at least," Dad said, unperturbed.

Rayla nudged me. "Can we escape before I get even more embarrassed?" she whispered.

"Sorry about that. But yes, just give it a minute and we'll slip out."

****

Rayla and I adjusted to getting more attention than we wanted for a while. It died down again slowly, as that sort of thing tends to. But for a while we were 'the lesbian couple' at school. Which was kind of unfair, as we definitely weren't the only openly GSRM students around, but we did make quite a cute and visible couple, so maybe we brought it on ourselves.

There was a little bit of weirdness, homophobia still being a bit of a hobby for certain crowds, but in general no one particularly minded, and indeed plenty of people were fully supportive.

I was ecstatic about the next party Rayla and I got invited to because even though I still wasn't nearly the dancer she was, she spent the whole time flirting and dancing with me instead of a bunch of other people. It was all me this time.

The dancing itself was good too, even if it took me a while to appreciate it. I was too busy at first feeling smug and satisfied with myself for having all Rayla's attention. I'm pretty sure she noticed and started grinding pretty hard on me, which quite successfully got my focus back where it should be.

"This is so different for me," Rayla whispered while we were slow dancing together, pressed all tight together.

"'Cause you actually get some action?" I whispered back.

"Kind of, I guess. It is kind of fun knowing when we go home we're gonna do stuff."

"Mmhm!"

"But I just mean... it's my first party being monogamous."

"You mean not being a total flirt with everyone?" I teased.

"Yeah. That. And, like, it's so much better actually being with someone I like instead."

"I like it too," I assured her.

I slipped a hand under her top, just to the small of her back, nowhere too inappropriate. I kissed Rayla, which turned into tenderly making out as we still moved to the rhythm of the music.

"Oh you two are so unfair," Charlene complained as she walked by. "I miss when none of us had a good relationship."

"You were the one with a boyfriend last time we had a party," I pointed out.

"Yeah, and that didn't last very long, did it?"

"I can make out with you for a bit if you want," I offered.

Charlene blushed, while Rayla gasped.

"Ames, no!" Rayla said. "I get your makeouts!"

"Hehe, I know, babe. I just wanted to tease her."

I kissed Rayla more to make up for my flippant comment. Charlene found a boy to dance with for a while, so that at least was nice for her.

The problem I was having, if one could call it a problem, was that I was getting stupidly horny. It turned out a prolonged period of dancing with my girlfriend, feeling her up, kissing her, and even grinding on each other all kind of resulted in me getting worked up beyond all reason. It was funny about that.

****

"Is this the first time we've left a party in a while without being hammered?" I asked on our moonlit walk back to my house.

"Speak for yourself. I'm kind of drunk."

"Hm, sure, but only kind of. You were wasted last time."

"Wasn't that bad."

"Yeah it was. You got into bed naked with me."

Rayla flushed. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that."

I sighed happily. "I never will."

"Haha, of course not." Rayla squeezed my hand. "I think maybe I partly wanted to get drunk to see if something like that might happen again."

"You can get naked any time you want. Don't worry about having an excuse."

"I need my inhibitions down a little."

"You saying I didn't get you horny enough yet?"

Rayla shook her head. "No no, not that. I am plenty horny."

"Good."

"I just kept thinking maybe... maybe I want to try some new things tonight. It's a good night for it. We got to dance together so much, and around all those other people and stuff."