Girl Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "You like showing off, huh?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I know I want to go to bed with you."

"Unf. Let's walk a little faster then."

Rayla dawdled, and since I was unwilling to let go of her hand, so did I. "Don't hurry it, babe," she said. "Walking home on a warm, moonlit kind of night? That's part of the night. Embrace it."

"You're such a romantic."

She smiled crookedly. "I think I actually am, even if that was meant as a joke. I think... I think when I get horniest, I need a lot of stuff as buildup. Like not sexy stuff necessarily, although that helps. But, like, just dancing together, being together, going for a romantic walk... stuff like that."

"So many kisses you get a little dizzy?"

"... maybe that too, yes."

"Looks like it's gonna be a good night for you, huh?" I teased.

Rayla only walked closer to me. "Yes," she said simply. "It does."

****

We fell into bed together. Rayla was definitely all revved up already, but I still made sure to treat her as romantically as I could. I was so horny it hurt, and I needed to do stuff to her to take the edge off.

I'd been working more and more on getting to eat her out. She was pretty good about me fingering her ever since the first time, and we'd messed around with my vibrator, but she needed to be in the right kind of mood to let me latch my mouth on to her pussy. She got all embarrassed about it for some reason.

Tonight was the night for it. I could feel it as I peeled clothes off of Rayla while kissing her all over. I was going to eat her pussy so good. She kept giggling and trying to strip me too, which I encouraged, but mainly I had my tunnel-vision focus on her naughty bits.

"Ames, wait!"

I looked at her with pitiful eyes, head already between her legs. I gave her pussy a quick smooch before answering, just in case that was all I got.

"Please let me lick you?" I said. "Pleeeaaase?"

"Hehe, oh my god you're so horny."

"I am! Have pity."

Rayla giggled some more. I took the chance to lick her a little bit. It really was all I wanted in life.

"I meant... unf, don't do that to me, I'm trying to focus."

I grinned and licked around her clit a little more, anything to distract her. It was working pretty well so far.

"Ames, I'm trying to say... can I lick your pussy actually?"

I stopped mid-lick. My heart seemed to pause for a second, my whole body in a brief stasis as I processed.

"R-really?"

"Yeah. You always make me feel good. I want to do stuff for you too. It's just... been a little scary. But I think I really want to tonight."

"You don't have to," I said. "You don't owe me anything like that."

"It's not about that," she said. "Sex is... a little weird for me. You know that. But that doesn't mean I don't want to do things too. Believe it or not, I'm not a total pillow princess."

"I'm ok if you wanted to be. You're my princess."

"Hehe, ok. But really, I'm so horny right now, and just a little drunk, and... and I want to try licking your pussy. Can I?"

"Yes! Holy fuck yes." I rolled over and awkwardly yanked my panties off. "Can I still lick you afterward."

"Hopefully yes. Let's see how this goes."

I spread my legs wantonly wide as Rayla crawled between them. She hesitated as she got close, chewing rather cutely on her bottom lip. I clutched my hands together and held my breath, wondering whether to say anything or not.

She moved again before I needed to decide. Her head dipped down and her lips brushed against me. It was the single hottest moment of my life up until then. I wanted to preserve it in time so I could experience it again and again.

It was such a small touch, physically speaking. Emotionally it was so much more. Rayla kissing my pussy, doing it for me, because she loved me and wanted me to feel good. And yes, a little bit because she was horny too. It was all good stuff.

Rayla kissed me again, and I immediately revised my previous opinion. That was actually the hottest thing. By the third kiss I gave up and decided I just wanted to enjoy it all.

"This... isn't that scary actually," Rayla murmured.

"No, it's just a pussy."

"It's your pussy," she corrected, smooching it again. "But I just... I don't know. It always seemed like so much pressure to do this kind of stuff. This feels so easy actually."

"Hehe, 'cause you looovvve me."

"Shut up."

Rayla pressed her lips to me again and held them there, sucking gently on my pussy. Her tongue flicked out and just barely grazed me. I hissed in delight and let her do it again, and again.

"That's sooo goooddd," I moaned.

Rayla blushed and kept doing what she was doing. She kissed and sucked on me, using very small movements with her tongue as though she wasn't quite sure about licking yet.

I let her take her time. I really only wanted her mouth on me as long as possible anyway, regardless of what she wanted to do with it.

"Raaayyy," I breathed softly, letting my fingers slip through her hair.

"Ames," she whispered back. She lifted her eyes, looking intently into my soul. "Show me where to lick you."

Shivers ran through me. Somehow I fell more in love with her than ever.

"You're doing fine," I assured her.

"I... I don't know where to lick. It's so different being down here. I thought if I just started kissing, it would kind of fall into place."

"So far so good," I said.

"Ames, I'm serious. Show me."

I nodded and took a gentle grip of Rayla's hair. I moved her face back to my pussy, her lips back to my bare skin.

"I like that thing where you kind of suck on my clit," I said.

She started doing it again, letting her kisses linger and turn into sucking motions around my sensitive areas. I urged her to use more tongue along with it, to be freer about lapping at me wherever seemed right. From there I could slowly guide her to do what felt the very best for me, what would make me cum.

It was kind of like we were learning together. I'd never been eaten out before, nothing even close really. I loved that we got to try it out together and figure out what drove me absolutely wild. It blew my mind the sorts of things she could make me feel.

Rayla was so happy when she made me cum. She looked at me with such intense, proud, sultry eyes afterward, just watching me be a gooey, boneless mess.

"You know your mistake?" I croaked before clearing my throat.

"Mistake?" she said, frowning slightly.

"Yeah. I used to be happy just getting myself off. Now I'm gonna need you to do it for me."

She blushed cutely and ran a teasing finger along my pussy. "I think maybe I could help sometimes. It was pretty fun, actually. And I liked making you feel good. Once I got going, it really wasn't scary at all."

"Nothing scary about pussy."

"Says the lesbian."

"You've eaten more pussy than me, just as a reminder."

"That's... only technically true." Rayla squirmed. "Maybe we should even it up a little."

"Like... me licking you?"

"I'm really horny still, Ames."

"You know I love to hear that."

I grabbed her and held her tight, just getting in all the kisses I could, rolling around so gloriously naked together. I'd had a cum, and was sufficiently in control of myself to know what I was doing. I wasn't sure if Rayla was. She was so desperate and whimpering, needing to cum too. As much as I wanted to just keep pressing our bodies together, feeling her against me, I wanted even more to make this the best night I possibly could for both of us.

I got Rayla on her back and crawled between her legs. I looked up at her as I lowered my lips to her pussy, rejoicing in the excitement and eagerness in her eyes.

She was so wet and ready for me. She was absolutely delicious and addictive even just upon my first tentative tastes of her. The more I licked, the more I wanted.

I had to rein in my enthusiasm just a little to respond to Rayla's signals. I recognized that I was focused on what felt good to me, and I wanted to make sure I was primarily doing what felt good for her instead.

It seemed to work out. The better she felt, the better I felt, and the more in tune with her I became. My tongue was at one with her pussy. Eventually I made her cum, which meant we both got exactly what we wanted.

Afterward there were the perfect naked, post-sex cuddles that eclipsed anything up until then. It was the absolute perfect end to the night.

"Thanks for letting me do that," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Are you kidding?" she said. "I wish I'd asked for that sooner."

"No you don't. You needed time, and that's ok."

"I guess." Rayla buried her face against me. "But we're doing more of that, you realize. We're gonna get each other all horny and do stuff to each other."

I smiled and held her close. "Yeah, Ray. That's the dream."

"Heh. You got your dream, huh?"

"I kinda did."

"With your best friend and all."

"My girlfriend now."

"Yeah. Yeah I am. Not where I ever saw myself, but... maybe I'm glad I never found anyone else I was into."

"Maybe it's 'cause you loooved me this whole time."

She snickered. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that. You loooved me. It's the other way around."

"It can be both."

Rayla sighed and kissed my shoulder. "I think I'm just lucky I figured out how to love anyone like this."

"Lucky for both of us."

"Yeah, that's true. Good night, Ames."

I smiled. "Good night, Ray."

I wasn't ready to fall asleep. Not for a while, probably. But I could definitely lie still and hold her. I could do that forever.