All Comments on 'Girl Gets Her Man Ch. 10'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ughh

This Story started out good and realistic, but then it got boring and I hate all the main characters. Jo who seems to want people to abuse her, Jesse, the main person doing the abusing, stupid bi*ch, Dan of nutless fame, Candy the manipulative whore e.t.c. Please, just end the torture all ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this shit is just a mess...

What happened reallyt to this story. Nothing makes any sense, none of the characters are relatable, except may be for Dan who seems as lost as the reader with the stupid shit that is happening all over the place. That Jess girl is just a bully and that Jo is just too stupid for word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why are people liking this?

Your story line is scrambled, your characters are annoying and unrelatable, the story is so dang on weird it should be in the fantasy category, and you seriously need some help on your writing skills...You are all over the place and frankly we are confusedAF about what is going on. It's just too much drama for no dang reason, and you really don't even get to know the characters because Jess is always saying or doing something freaking stupid. Delete and try again. And for you people who are going to say "Well stop reading it." I am :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous