Girl Gets into Debt

Story Info
Girl turns to porn acting to pay off her debts. She loves it.
2.5k words
4.58
9.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel was nineteen and had only slept with one man, her boyfriend Max. They were reasonably independent of each other and she had got herself into financial problems with spending on her credit card. She shared this with Max but was not asking him to bail her out. They had a group of friends who met most Friday nights at the pub. This particular night would be significant in their lives.

One of their friends introduced a slightly older man to the group. Ben was introduced as being involved in filmmaking. At the end of the evening Ben approached Mel and Max and said he would be very interested to see whether Mel would consider doing some work for him. Mel was flattered and asked what type of work it would be and what she would be doing.

With a bit of an apology Ben said he thought they understood he worked in the adult film business. He was asking whether she would consider doing some acting for him. Mel was a little embarrassed by the suggestion but was not going to say no without knowing a little more. Max was not comfortable with the suggestion saying that Mel would not be interested. Ben did say that his company was a quality filmmaker making quality films. He gave Mel his card and told her to ring him if she was interested. He added that the actresses were very well paid for what was usually only one days work and with Mel's looks and figure she should consider it.

Max was clearly not happy when they got back to his flat. Mel was very confused as she was partly excited about the prospect. The idea of showing off her body in front of cameras and other men had Mel a little scared but buzzing. Their sex that night had an extra something with Mel racing towards orgasm from the minute Max entered her extra wet pussy. When she did cum she pretended that there were others watching as she thrashed around in ecstasy. It was her best orgasm in months.

The next day before lunchtime she got her phone in her hand four times, with Ben's card in the other. She knew Max was against her contacting Ben but something inside her just would not let it go. When after lunch she rang the number her heart was beating very hard. Ben was charming and suggested that she met him at his office the next morning. She agreed without hesitation.

She did not mention the meeting when she met up that evening with Max. Max was stunned when Mel made it quite clear she was up for sex again. They had almost never had sex on consecutive days after their first weeks together. He did not argue as Mel took charge and ended riding him while on top. They both came quickly.

Ben welcomed Mel with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. His office could have been that of an executive from any industry. The pictures and paintings on the wall were quality with not a nude in sight. Ben said that the company did advertising work, short films of all types and promotional videos. Adult films were only a small part of the business but these were profitable and an area of particular interest to him.

Mel couldn't wait and asked him what sort of work would he being looking for her to do. He said they concentrated on a limited group of themes, as these were the most popular. These were "homemade", "bdsm", "spanking", "MILF", "CMNF and CFNM", "Anal" and "Spycam". Not having watched many adult or porno films Mel was not sure what some of these were but wanted to hear more. He talked through each and said that he would look to start her on Spycam, homemade or CMNF or CFNM. She asked why and he felt she had the girl next-door look that was so popular in these. It would also be easier for her as these were generally a little less demanding. He went on to explain the guaranteed payments and said extra money would be paid if the performances were extra special.

He suggested she started with either a CMNF (clothed male naked female) or a homemade. This way she could work with a handpicked male who Ben would ensure was suitable. Mel asked about spanking, as she had always been curious about it. He said there were two main types, firstly a straight spanking and the second spanking followed by penetration. Mel was able to persuade Ben for her to do a spanking scene without penetration, as this was better paid than his suggestions.

Mel realized she had become very aroused by the discussion and that it was not the money that was driving her. Ben asked her how Max would feel about her doing a spanking scene. She was not real able to give much of an answer as she shrugged her shoulders. Ben smiled at her and asked no more. The arrangements were made which included Mel receiving a very basic script and a schoolgirl outfit to try on. She was to be schoolgirl punished by an older man for damaging his car. The outfit was stereotypical porn schoolgirl but Mel absolutely loved what she looked like with it on. She nearly put it on for Max but decided better. She did have to wash the small panties, as they were very wet before she took them off. She rehearsed her lines as if going for an OSCAR.

The day arrived and she was suddenly scared stiff. What had she got herself into? There was no guarantee that the videos wouldn't be seen in the UK and her face would be on them. Was it how scared she was or something else that dried her mouth out speeded her heart up and made her nicely moist? She had not thought much about her co-star until she was introduced to a hunk of a man who was not as old as she had expected. True she was only going to be spanked by him but it was nice that he was so gorgeous. He comforted her and said he knew it was her first time and said if it became too much at any time she must tell him using a safe word. Any other protests would be assumed to be part of the scene and the more the better.

Mel was surprised when she saw there was only one cameraman as the other cameras were remotely controlled. She was told to ignore the camera and concentrate on the scene. The early dialogue was shot a couple of times as much as anything to give her time to relax a little. Her co-star (Rocky) took control of the situation and her and soon had her over his knee. Her panties had ridden up and covered little of her cheeks. He ran his fingers between her legs just enough to emphasis that her panties were wet and stuck to her pussy and bottom. He hadn't spanked her yet but she knew that when he did it would arouse her further.

Loosely following the script he lectured her about the car accident before starting the spanking. The explosion on the center of her bottom made a crisp echoing sound just before she felt her whole body shocked. She loved the fact that Rocky was totally in control. She wanted to be dominated and spanked without mercy but with a very firm hand.

She had no idea why after about a dozen hard spanks there were tears running down her face. The cameras no longer existed but the sensations that her body was enjoying were very real and breathtakingly exciting. The sensations were heightened by the fact that this gorgeous man was controlling her emotions as well as her body. It was almost as good as sex. She zoned out completely taking no responsibility for anything not even her thoughts.

Rocky stopped spanking her and she realized that he was saying the things to her that were in the script. She had to bring herself back enough to answer him as required. She had to be defiant so it led to further spanking. She was very happy to follow the general script. She wasn't sure that what he did next was scripted or not. His spanking hand slid from above her bottom round past her anus and on until it's increasingly wet passage found her bloated clit. He laughed at her and made some comment towards the cameraman while showing how wet she had become.

She wriggled around in an attempt to make the contact firmer and more arousing. Rocky did not disappoint and she thought he had decided to abandon the spanking and bring her to the orgasm that her body was screaming for. When she was so very close he stopped and told her that she was not going to get out of the rest of her punishment by offering herself to him.

He lifted her off his lap and carried her to the sofa where he draped her across the arm so that it was between her legs. The upper part of her body was supported by the sofa's long arm as her bottom was almost hanging off the end.

The cameraman moved in and she realized he was zooming into her bottom and pussy that was stretched wide open.

When he started to spank her again she found herself gripping the sofa arm between her legs and riding it between each spank. This meant that both her bottom and her pussy were being stimulated at the same time and she was quickly back into her own world. In her world she was being aroused as never before and all she wanted was to be fucked to an explosive orgasm.

She knew the script and all that was left was a few more spanks and a final lecture about her behavior. The final group of spanks were delivered quickly with great force before she was dragged off the arm of the sofa. Her raw bottom was pushed down onto the sofa, sitting her up. The final lecture started but Mel heard little of it. The heat that had spread across her bottom and between her legs now exploded in its intensity. Her legs opened and her hands found her swollen wet pussy and erect clit. See didn't care who was looking who was filming or who was lecturing her. It took her less than a minute before she experienced an earthshattering orgasm that frightened her it was so intense. She heard Rocky protesting but it made no difference her fingers went on and on until at last the spasms became no more than occasional little shudders.

She did hear Rocky say keep rolling referring to the cameraman not her. Rocky asked her whether she was all right. She had to collect her thoughts to even answer this simple question. Her answer was

"Yes, but I have never needed fucking quite so badly as I do now. Please fuck me."

Having worked in the industry for a number of years Rocky thought he had seen it all. He had been asked to look after this innocent looking newbie who was now demanding him to fuck her. He knelt between her legs eased her back slightly before unceremoniously stripping below the waist. He hesitated when he saw the look of astonishment on her face and realized she had been startled by his size. He went to stop proceeding until her astonished look turned to a look of excitement.

She was surprised by her own naivety. This was a porn star after all. It only made her want him to fuck her even more. She had never been as aware of every inch of a cock entering her as she was as he took nearly two minutes before his balls were tickling her bottom. Sex with Max had always been good. This was different there was no loving context just Rocky fucking her highly charged pussy with a skilled control that verged on mechanical. Mechanical it might be but the feeling of extreme fullness and constant pounding soon had her gasping in a way that she only ever did when close to orgasm.

"Would you like another orgasm Mel?"

It did sound like he was asking her whether she wanted sugar in her coffee. Her answer was more of a growl than words but the message was clear. He smiled at her and told her to be a good girl and have a nice little cum for him. At the same time he reached under her and found the center of her bottom with one finger and using his other hand strummed her clit.

Her language turned blue as her body lost all control for the second time. He fucked her firmly and deeply as she screamed and shouted her way through a short but very violent orgasm. Her screaming changed to a constant stream of appreciation and thanking of the smiling Rocky.

"Do you always get as excited as that and orgasm so violently. If so you could have an amazing career in front of you if you wish."

She was amazed but slightly upset as he pulled his still fully erect monster out of her tingling but slightly sore pussy.

"But you didn't cum, why not did you not enjoy it, did I do something wrong?"

"No my sweet Mel you did nothing wrong but I have another scene to film this afternoon and it will be a lot better if I don't orgasm right now."

Ben had invited Mel back to see the final cut of her scene two days later. He had left her with the film crew so had not seen her until a very nervous Mel turned up to his office. He put her at ease straight away telling her that the spanking scene was excellent. He then said he had a problem as the filming had carried on long after the spanking. He said what had been filmed was way beyond the script and he could only use it if she gave him additional consent. If given she would be paid for the additional material.

He pushed two cheques across the desk. She was delighted that the first one was higher than he had originally said. The second one was much higher. She asked about them and he said that the basic scene was so good there was a bonus included. The second one was higher still as this would mean he could publish everything that went on in the session. He said it was her choice, which she took, but he would be delighted to offer her much more work if she was interested.

The larger cheque more than paid her debts. She had not told Max anything about meeting Ben or the session she had enjoyed. She found herself for the second time in her life staring at her mobile wondering whether she could ring Ben for more work. She didn't need the money but that one session with Rocky had let the genie out and she needed so much more than Max could offer.

Further stories about Mel could follow if requested.