Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 04

Story Info
Welcome to lesbian rape Island.
834 words
4.16
12.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

I was standing before Ms Jackson in the main hall of the lodge. I told her how important my family was and how much trouble she would be in if she didn't release me at once.

Unfortunately my defiance came to a shattering halt when she slapped me hard across my face.

"Jennifer, excuse me Miss Van Horton I don't give a fuck about who you are but someone from your past does."

From out of the shadows a figure emerged it was girl around my age also dressed in riding gear. As she approached I could see her slapping the palm of her hand with a riding crop.

"Hello Jen long tome no see."

"Oh my God."

It was Sally the Dyke from the Hampton Stables.

"What are you doing here, were you kidnapped too."

I turned to Ms Jackson stomped my foot to the ground and demanded to know where I was.

Ms Jackson looked at me with her usual evil smile..

"Welcome to lesbian rape Island."

"No, no, no your all crazy I'm not gay I won't allow you to touch me and that also goes for your two Amazon perverts."

"Miss Van Horton I don't think you understand neither myself or my staff will be molesting you, Sally your new owner will be the one hunting your sexy ass."

Sally slowly approached me still holding her black riding crop. I could hear her smacking it against the palm of her hand as she walked behind me.

"Get away from me you fat pervert touch me and I'll scratch your eyes out."

Sally told them to Spread her legs apart.

I fought like hell as those two Amazon creeps managed to get me completely exposed to Sally.

" Oh No stop doing that."

That fat bitch was gently rubbing and patting her riding crop over my pussy. The sensation I was experiencing was highlighted by the fact that I wore no panties and the thin fabric of my Yoga pants offered no protection against the erotic spanking that I was forced to accept.

I bit down on my lower lip as I was about to cum but it didn't help as my legs slammed shut trapping Sally's riding crop against my wet Yoga pants.

"Just as I thought another spoiled rich slut that likes to have her pussy spanked."

"I swear I'll kill you for that."

"Now Jennifer such harsh language comming from such a self centered Princess such as yourself."

"I hate you."

Ms Jackson started to explained the rules of the hunt and to my surprise I was being offered a way off this Island and Sad Sally's leering looks.

I needed to find a boathouse where I was told that I would find a speed boat that would take me off the Island and my freedom.

"Just one small addition to the rules Miss Van Horton."

A pair of pink mittens were placed over my hands after that they put on a pair of handcuffs which would make me rather defenseless if Sad Sally caught up with me before I made it to the boathouse and my freedom. I thought to myself I'm slim and fast and she's fat and slow.

"How do you expect me to drive a speed boat handcuffed like this?"

Ms Jackson told me I would find a key hanging from the ceiling in the boat room she then asked if I had any other questions.

"How could a low life degenerate like Sad Sally afford to buy me?"

"Sure Jen I'll tell you when I'm finger fucking that tight pussy of yours and when your ready to cum over my hand I'll give you a treat to suck on."

I broke free from my captors and lunged at Sally knocking her down on her back. I tried smacking her face but it was a useless exercise as the mittens prevented me from scratching that Dyke bitch's eyes out.

Sally rolled me on my back and planted a wet kiss on my lips. I spit in her face and cursed at her but she squeezed my nostrils shut forcing me to open wide and then her fat tongue plunged into my mouth searching for mine. I tried to yell for help but all that could come up was a bunch of garbled nonsense.

Finally I managed to push her off of me and then used my knee to slam into her crotch causing her to release me as she screamed out in pain. Before you knew it Ms Jacksons goons were pulling us apart.

"You've wasted valuable time Miss Horton you now have only 44 minutes left."

"Your ass is mine you stuck up bitch, I'm going to fuck every inch of your cunt teasing body."

That's when I ran like hell out of the lodge I had to get as far away from Sad Sally as possible as the taste her saliva was still in my mouth.

To be continued in part 5

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers