Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 03

Story Info
Young spoiled socialite is forced to join the hunt.
988 words
4.33
7.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Me, Jennifer Van Horton, wealthy teen socialite being dragged on my 18th birthday by two muscular Amazons that were forcing me to meet that bitch, Ms Jackson at her hunting lodge.

What a fool I was to allow myself to be abducted by that evil woman. She will pay for this big time once my step father finds out that I've been taken to this horrible place, and that was the problem as I have no idea where I was or even why they dressed me in this equestrian riding outfit. Most of all, why was I here and what did they want.

"Get your fucking hands off of me."

"She's a fiesty one bet our Miss Van Horton is a real wild cat in bed."

"Yeah your right about that unfortunately you weren't the one that bought her."

"What are you talking about I'm not for sale. My father will see to it that both of you will rot in prison."

The two tall women ignored my protests until I desperately tried to free myself when I saw this young beautiful blonde girl completely naked except for a pair of tennis shoes, her hands bound with vines another wrapped around her neck as she was being towed by another lengthy vine that was held by this bald, short, African woman, who was wearing only a lion cloth with a rather scary knife hanging from her hip.

As we passed each other the blonde teen looked at me with tears in her eyes and whispered help, that's when I tried to break free but those evil Amazon bitch's were just to strong.

I thought back to last week, remembering all of the stupid decisions that I made that put me in this awful place and to make matters worse I told nobody where I was going.

It all started when my Mothers new husband told me that I needed to respect hard work and the value of a dollar so he wasn't going to give me a New Mercedes for my 18th birthday but a common Honda Civic, me Jennifer Van Horton driving a cheap car the absolute nerve of him.

I demanded that he give me money from my trust fund and when he refused I stormed out of the house and called a huber to take me to the city. Once there I realized my teenage temper had gotten the best of me, but I was still determined to show him that I wasn't some spoiled rich kid so I decided to look for a high paying job on my lap top.

Bingo I found my dream job.

'International modeling agency needs young attractive girls to model high end clothes. $400,000 to start, plus a new car of your choice'

Contact Ms Jackson at Elite modeling for more information.

What an immature fool I was to think that this was anything but some kind of a scam.

When I went in for my interview I decided to wear a short dress that showed off my hot looking body. Ms Jackson at first seemed quite nice as she complimented me on my long tanned legs. She was really impressed when I told her I was voted queen of the Debutant ball and I knew I must be a shoe in for the modeling job when she asked if I had any experience as a horsewoman. Her eyes lit up when I told her how I competed in the Hampton classic.

I thought the interview was going great when she seemed shocked that my step father refused my request for a new Mercedes Benz and reminded me that the position that I was applying for would allow me to get the car of my choice.

This is when I should have walked out of the interview after the questions turned to sex.

Ms Jackson asked if I was still a virgin which I told her that I was a Van Horton and not a common street slut. She then asked if I ever had sex with another woman.

"Of course not I'm a highly respected Debutant but there was this one girl who worked at the Hampton Horse Club.She was a lowly stable girl who had the absolute nerve to ask me out on a date."

"Well Jennifer to you go out with her."

"Are you kidding, I told that fat slob that I wasn't gay but if I was, someone as beautiful as me wouldn't be caught dead with an ugly degenerate like her."

"You must have really hurt her feelings when you told her that."

"Not only did I burst her lesbian bubble but I had her fired from her pathetic job and escourted out of the building by security.I have to admit that I laughed my ass off as that ugly lesbian pervert was crying as she looked back at me."

"I see,Jennifer the job is yours,but just one more thing about that horrible incident. I have a rather wealthy client who had a similar situation involving her daughter. May I ask the name of the stable girl who tried to molest you."

"Sally was her name, Sad Sally is what I called her."

"Incredible that's the name that my client told me about, small world isn't it."

That was the last thing I remember as I felt a piece of cloth over my face.

When I woke I found myself dressed in a riding outfit like I had worn back at the Hampton stables, except the pants, they weren't my normal Breeches they were more like very tight yoga pants but without any seams and it showed every part of my body like it was painted on.

When I walked around my room I realized something felt wrong about how my yoga pants fit, that's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I wasn't wearing any panties.

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers