Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 05

Story Info
Sally traps Jennifer in the boathouse.
1.1k words
4.38
9.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

The route to the boathouse and my freedom was difficult especially having to wear those dammed pink mittens but I had no choice either stay and put up with Sad Sallys perverted desires or find a way out of Ms Jacksons 'Lesbian Rape Island'.

After crossing over a steep hill I spotted what seemed to be the boathouse. I could smell my freedom as I was sure that fat piece of shit Sally was nowhere near me as I raced down the dirt road.

I spotted that cunt teasing bitch out in the open as she was making a mad dash for the boathouse, that's when I kicked Sandy my horse into a gallop. As I got closer to that bitch Jennifer I took out my lasso and spun it over my head making a large loop that I flung over the head of that dark haired beauty as she fled for her life.

It took three different times but finally I managed to get my rope over her head and then kicked Sandy which caused Jennifer to be dragged along the dirt trail.

That crazy lesbian bitch Sally was dragging me down the dirt road toward the boathouse. Not only was she fat but fucking stupid as we approached the shed. Didn't she realize the key to my hancuffs were inside and more important their was a speed boat that would take me off this perverted place, all I have to do is overpower that fat slob and I'm home free.

I deliberately was playing hard to get as I didn't want Sad Sally to think I was planning anything once we got into the boathouse. She would tug on the rope and I would pretend to fight back. I thought to myself. don't lose your cool you'll be free before you know it, just remember your faster and smarter than that dumb Dyke.

I was enjoying ever minute of Jen's humiliation as I had her in tow. Thinking back to the time I worked at the stables I would feel my cunt get wet every time Jennifer would jump hurdles with her expensive show horse that her folks bought her. What a spoiled cunt she was but somehow I would get the feeling that she was looking at me from time to time.

That's when I realized she was flirting with me. Well, Well that fucking prissy bitch was coming on to me why else would I catch her staring at me. That's when I felt it was Ok to make my move. I thought she was probably so horny for me that she would push me into an empty stall and rip my clothes off.

When Jennifer finished her practice run she dismounted her horse and handed me the reins. We were both alone in the barn so I decided it was the right time to give that spoiled rich bitch what she obviously desired, my body.

I watched her eyes as I unbuttoned my red flannel shirt and tossed it to the floor. She asked what I was doing as I pulled my sweat stained T-shirt over my head leaving me naked from the waist up. I then made a muscle as I flexed my biceps giving her a good look at my hot butch body.

Jennifer was so taken back as she just stood there with her mouth wide open so I unbuckled my pants and slid then down around my knee's next my panties. I was expecting her to drop to her knee's and start licking my pussy but then she did the unexpected and slapped my face and insulted my appearance calling me a pathetic loser and then walked out of the barn letting me watch her tight ass sexily sway to and fro in her white riding breach's

she turned back to look at me and gave me the finger as she left the stables.

Finally we neared the door of the boathouse but with my arms tightly bound with Sally's rope I had to rely on my superior intelligence to out smart that fat piece of shit.

Once inside I spotted a small key hanging on a nail. I was sure it had to be the key to unlock my handcuffs but all of this meant nothing as my arms were still trapped by Sally's rope.

"Sally I know how badly I treated you in the past but I would like to make it up to you by arranging a large reward for my safe return and just maybe we could become good friends if you know what I mean."

I saw Sally's eyes were starting to shine as she absorbed the meaning of good friends. That's it you fucking Dyke bitch just think about what you and I could do together. She starting licking her lips as she removed the rope.

"Thank you Sally, you won't be sorry for helping me get off of this horrible place."

"I guess Miss Van Horton we should kiss and make out."

"Excuse me Sally but I think you meant 'make up' if you and I were ever to 'make out' it would be somewhere secluded and romantic and not on Ms Jacksons lesbian Rape Island do we understand each other."

The very thought of making out with this ugly fat Dyke was making me wanting to throw up but I calmed down and swallowed my pride and decided the only way to get Sad Sally to unlock my handcuffs was to flirt with her and make her beleive that I wanted her to come back with me to the mainland.

"If I take the handcuffs off will you let me kiss you?"

"Yes, but only when were on the speed boat, that's when I'll let you kiss me but first could you take your shirt off and make a muscle like you did back at the barn. I have to admit that I master-bated that night as I imagined you ravishing me with your powerful goddess like body."

That stupid asshole started to undress which gave me the space I needed to kick her between her fat legs with my boot. Sally fell to her knees clutching her crotch so I kicked her again with my boot catching her on the chin this time. She was now moaning and groaning as I continued my assault on her prostrate body.

When I was satisfied that she was in no shape to bother me I tried unlocking the handcuffs but the key didn't fit so I scurried down a flight of stairs where the speed boat should be waiting.

Upon entering the room it was brightly lit up as my eyes focused I saw a bed, pillows everywhere and the ceiling was mirrored I was trapped in some kind of sex room. The key to my handcuffs was a lie, the boat was another lie, my freedom the biggest lie of all. Lies, Lies, Lies nothing but fucking Lies.

"I am so going to enjoy this."

Oh my God it was Sally and she was unbuckling her belt.

To be continued in part 5

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers