Girl in the Painting Library Exhibi

Story Info
Beth exposes herself in the library.
2.7k words
4.62
9.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is that me?! Beth gasped aloud, drawing curious glances from the girl and boy studying at the table in front of her. She was in the university library, there to research late Victorian poets for an essay she was writing for her English class. But along with the books she had needed for her assignment Beth had also picked up a slim volume that had caught her eye--Victorian Erotic Poetry.

The book was generously illustrated with period artwork, much of it erotic, and Beth was leafing slowly through the pages, guiltily admiring the drawings and photographs. The image that had made her gasp was a vintage photograph of a young woman sitting in a chair, a diaphanous robe doing nothing to hide her nude body. The woman's left hand was touching her breast, and her right hand lay between her open thighs. The woman was strikingly similar in appearance to Beth--exotic Asian features, long, dark hair, and a slim, muscular body--and the pose...

No! But for an instant I thought that was one of Aaron's photos of me from that Sunday afternoon just before school started.

It was only two weeks until Christmas, but Beth's memory of that late August afternoon was still vivid: seated naked in a chair, showing Aaron her intimate parts, trying to resist the jet of carnal desire rising and burning inside her, and that flood of ecstatic fulfillment when she finally gave in and touched herself to orgasm.

That memory featured prominently during her masturbation sessions, her grandmother's steamy romances no longer necessary. And in the fading embers of her pleasure, she wondered how she'd been so uninhibited and shameless. Beth doesn't do things like that, but the girl in the painting does.

The canvas of her, standing naked with her back to the viewer, was now part of an exhibit of student paintings in the University library, Beth could see it from where she was sitting. She was a little disappointed that no one had asked if it was her.

Aaron had completed his other portrait of her (the one in which she was wearing clothes). Beth was really pleased at how it had turned out. Aaron had shown it at the Fine Arts department exhibit, and had received many compliments. Beth was having it professionally framed, and it was going to be her Christmas present for her grandparents.

And hidden away in the bottom of her lingerie drawer was a miniature painting of her intimate parts, taken from Aaron's photo of her just after she'd orgasmed. It was strikingly real, more real to Beth than the photos Aaron had taken.

Aaron was working on three more nudes of her. In one she was sitting, drying her hair with a towel, her head bent so her face was hidden. It was innocent and sensuous at the same time. The second one showed her seated on a couch, one knee clasped to her chest, her head resting on her knee, her encircling arms hiding her face and breasts. Her other leg was outstretched, coyly revealing her female parts. The third had Beth fully facing the viewer, naked and intimately exposed, her pose almost identical to the picture she was now staring at.

The nude photo of the Victorian girl and the memory of that afternoon coiled inside her; she clamped her thighs against the heat and dampness of her arousal. The need to satisfy herself grew more urgent.

It was late on a Friday evening, and save for herself and the two students in front of her, the library was deserted. The students, a boy and a girl, were sitting with their backs to her and, other than the glance they'd given her when she'd gasped, they'd paid her no attention.

Her fingers fumbled open the metal button on the waistband of her blue jeans. I don't believe I'm doing this. The zipper slid open; the buzz of metal on metal resounded in her ears. Beth froze, but the couple ahead of her made no reaction. It would be easier if I was wearing a skirt.

Her right hand slipped down into her panties and found her labia. They were hot and slippery, and the sensation of her fingers on her clitoris almost made her gasp again. Still no reaction from in front of her. Am I really going to do this--masturbate in the University library?

Lifting her bottom from the chair, Beth slid down her jeans and panties, leaving herself naked from waist to mid-thigh. Her arousal surged. Why do I get such a charge from exhibiting myself? Beth played her hand along the slick folds of her sex, her eyes on the couple, willing them to turn and catch sight of her.

Minutes passed without them moving, and her orgasm was getting close. A moan escaped from her mouth. Ahead of her the girl turned her head in Beth's direction and after a startled pause nudged the boy beside her and pointed under Beth's table. He looked where she was pointing and his mouth opened in surprise.

The couple watched Beth in disbelieving awe. The boy leaned towards the girl and whispered something in her ear. The girl stared at him; a blush colored her face and she nodded and smothered a giggle. She looked again at Beth, then turned back to the boy and put her mouth to his ear. The boy gaped at her, stared at Beth, and silently nodded his assent. They both turned their chairs to face her table

What...? They're openly watching me! Beth almost orgasmed, but held herself back. She slowed her hand, wanting to give them a show.

The girl's hands went to the waistband of the boy's pants and unfastened his belt. What is she doing?

The girl opened the boy's zipper and dragged down on the pants. They slid down, his briefs along with them. The boy's penis sprang free, standing erect. The girl hesitated, then touched her fingers to the hard shaft and caressed it. Cautiously she wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking it up and down.

Despite what they were doing, the couple's attention was still fully on Beth. Their undisguised interest drove Beth's excitement even higher. She pushed up on her sweater and bra, wanting to be totally naked for them. Her need to climax overpowered her. Waves of pleasure burst within her and drove all thought from her mind.

From far away Beth witnessed the boy's ejaculatory response, and the girl's smile of proud satisfaction. Is that the first time she's done that to him? I want to see Aaron do that.

The boy pulled up his pants and hurried to the washroom. He was tall and skinny, with dark blond hair and pale skin. The girl fished some Kleenex from her bag and wiped her hands. After throwing the waste in a nearby garbage can, she came to Beth's table.

She was a pretty girl, medium height and build, with hazel eyes and light brown, shoulder-length hair. "Hi, I'm Rosalie. Sorry if we spoiled things for you. When he saw you, Matt asked me if I did that. I'm not very good at lying, so I told him 'yes'. I could see he was excited by watching you--the bulge in his pants was pretty obvious. At that moment, watching you, seeing him, I just wanted to stop being a good little girl--be like a bad girl and pull out his cock. I'd never done that to a boy--I'd never even seen a boy get off. There was no one else in the library, so I told him if he let me help him in front of you, I'd let him watch me back in my dorm room."

Beth pulled her clothes together. "I'm Beth. I've never done that to a boy either. Are you and Matt...?"

Rosalie giggled. "No! We're just study partners." She blushed. "My family's pretty strict, so I've never had much chance to do stuff with a boy. This year at college is my first time away from home. Matt's a really nice boy, and I like him a lot, but we've never even kissed. I kinda thought he might be gay. But this evening... his reaction to you--he obviously isn't."

"Are you really going to let him watch you?"

Rosalie nodded. "Uh-huh. I told him I would, and I don't break my word." She blushed. "I don't know why I even suggested it. Maybe because I envied how brave you were to do that. Why did you do that? Knowing we might see you."

Beth shook her head. "It's a long story." She saw Matt coming out of the bathroom. "Ask me again the next time we see each other."

Saturday evenings were Beth's favorite time to study in the library. Solitude didn't bother her, and she enjoyed the freedom of being completely alone among all the books. So she was startled and disappointed to hear the library door open. That feeling changed when she saw Rosalie and Matt come in, both carrying backpacks. Rosalie spotted Beth and said something to Matt. He nodded and headed to the stairs leading to the second floor. Rosalie came to sit next to Beth.

"How did it go?" Beth asked her.

Rosalie grinned. "It was even better than I hoped," she replied. "My roommate was still out when we got to my room. Matt sat on my bed and I started to get undressed. I knew he was hoping to see me naked, but I'd never been naked with a boy before, so I left my underwear on." Rosalie blushed. "Although by the time we were done he could see just about everything.

"I sat on the bed beside him and pushed my hands under my panties and bra to touch myself. He just watched for a while, then he took out his cock and stroked himself. I got more excited than I ever have by myself, and I had my best orgasm ever." Her face took on a regretful look. "I was kinda hoping we could... you know... do it. Together. Lose our virginity. But my roommate came back and Matt had to leave."

"So what are you doing here in the library? Why aren't you in your room making out?"

"My roommate's got the room tonight. Matt suggested we come here. He said there's couches on the second floor. He's gone up to look for a spot." She indicated her backpack. "We both brought blankets." Rosalie glanced up the stairs to see if Matt was coming back, then turned back to Beth. "You said the next time we were together I should ask you why did that where we could see you."

"Yes, I did." Beth launched into the story of how she and Aaron had met, the rainstorm that led to him drawing her in the shower, and the events of that Sunday afternoon when she let him draw her intimate parts and got so turned on she had to masturbate.

"So that evening in the library," Beth concluded, "I came across a picture in a book that took me back to that Sunday afternoon. The same feelings just took over. I knew there was a chance you might turn and see me, but that only added to my excitement."

Just then, Mat came trotting down the stairs. "I found a place," he said to Rosalie as he came to the table. He looked at Beth, his face turning pink. "Hello," he said, hesitantly. "It's Beth, isn't it?"

"Yes. Hi, Matt." She turned to Rosalie. "Well, I guess the two of you have things to do."

"Would you like to come upstairs with us?" Rosalie blurted. She slammed both hands over her mouth. "Omigod! Why did I say that?"

Beth saw the startled look on Matt's face. An icy shock shot through her belly, followed by the warm, coiling itch of of arousal.

Rosalie's face reddened. "Beth! I'm sorry! I just thought..."

"You thought I'd enjoy watching you two have sex?"

"No! Well, yes--but after we..."

Rosalie turned to Aaron. "I asked Beth why she did what we watched her do last week. She has an artist friend that she poses for, nude. Well, one day she got so excited posing for him that she had to masturbate, and he took some pictures of her while she was doing that. Last week in the library she was looking through a book, and a photo in it looked a lot like one of the pictures he took. Seeing that picture got her excited all over again, and she couldn't resist.

"I should have asked you first, but it just burst out. If we hadn't watched her last week... That was my first experience at sex with someone else. I mean it wasn't really sex, but it sort of was. I'm still a virgin, and so are you, and tonight is going to be our real first time, and since Beth gave us our first first time, I thought maybe she could..."

Matt nodded slowly. "When I was watching you after, in your room, I was thinking about Beth and what she had done, and I was kinda sorry she wasn't there, too. To see you."

Rosalie laughed in relief. "Yes! So you wouldn't mind if she came upstairs with us?"

"If you're okay with her watching, I guess I am, too. You're sure you won't be shy?"

"I don't think so. It's strange, but I think I might be less shy with her there."

Rosalie turned to Beth. "Will you come upstairs and let us watch you again? And then you watch us."

Beth's eyes locked on the nude painting of her, studied her. She would do it.

Matt led the way, hand in hand with Rosalie. Beth followed a few paces behind, already having misgivings. They came to an alcove behind some potted trees, a cozy little reading area with two easy chairs, a comfortable couch, and several low tables.

"I think this should do," Matt said.

"It's perfect!" Rosalie exclaimed.

The couple arranged the blankets they had brought on the couch and sat down. They kissed awkwardly, then turned to look at Beth.

It was gloriously erotic, undressing for them, each discarded item revealing more of herself. Until at last there was nothing to take off, and she sat, legs splayed, her female parts on display. In her mind's eye she saw the miniature Aaron had painted of her, satisfying her carnal lust. And she did so now, the searing fires of her passion yearning for release. She's masturbating him. When did she pull down his pants? His penis jerked and spurted. Beth came. Noisily. Joyous and unfettered.

Beth sighed in contentment and opened her eyes. Matt was sitting naked in the corner of the couch, right foot on the floor, left leg stretched out on the couch. Rosalie, in pink lace bra and panties, was kneeling between his open legs, kissing him passionately. Her hand was between their bodies, rubbing his cock, urging it into attention. Within a few minutes it responded. Rosalie sat back, reached behind her to release the hooks on her bra, and let it slip off her chest.

Rosalie's breasts were just the right size for her medium frame, drooping slightly as she uncovered them. Her dark pink nipples were erect, her light brown areolas small and puckered. Matt's eyes went wide, and his hands reached out to caress them. Rosalie's hands moved to cover his, guiding them, showing them how and where she liked to be touched.

Her hands tugged at his, pulling them off her breasts and down to her waist. Matt tugged on the pink lace panties, slipping them down her thighs. Rosalie shifted her weight, lifting her knees. Her panties fell on the floor. Naked she straddled Matt's thighs, opening herself to his hands They embraced, kissing, their hands moving over each other's genitals.

They're doing it! Beth watched, entranced, as Rosalie lowered herself onto her back, pulling Matt with her, her hand on his cock guiding him into her. Look at him! He's so gentle with her. So careful. Rosalie cried out in pleasure and lifted her hips to meet him. They're so beautiful! Their nude bodies surged together, the quickening crescendo of their passion echoing through the empty space. Rosalie exploded seconds before Matt, arching her back, wrapping her legs around his hips and pulling him hard against her.

The sated lovers lay quietly nestled together. Beth picked up her clothes and tiptoed down the stairs, where she dressed. How would Aaron paint them if he'd seen that? She stopped with one foot in her jeans. How would he paint us?