All Comments on 'Girl in the Painting Library Exhibi'

by asadama

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Underdog_13Underdog_1310 months ago

Good to see you're back. And good to see Beth more and more daring. Keep it coming!

czt2022dczt2022d10 months ago

You write really well, much better than most of the authors on the site. The story is interesting, well told and very erotic. Keep going with your writing, you can be really good.

I look forward to your next piece of work.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excuse me if I’m being presumptuous and the writer actually is Asian… but in what world would an Asian person ever refer to their own features as ‘exotic’?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story and appreciate the quality of your writing. One small nit to pick: Fairly near the end "Rosalie turned to Aaron" should be "Rosalie turned to Matt".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please do a part 3

maddictmaddict5 months ago

Higher education, I didn't know it could be like this

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beth is a wonderful character and I hope she can bring Matt and Rosalie to Aaron’s studio in the near future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasadama@asadama
I am using this forum to discover if I can successfully integrate the experiences of a long and rich life with a love of language, an intense curiosity, a fertile imagination, and a touch of fantasy. Perhaps this will jump start a long-held dream of becoming a writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES