All Comments on 'Girl in the Painting'

by asadama

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Maude1067Maude1067over 3 years ago

I really liked your story. You developed the plot in a way that you created the tension needed so that the reader enjoyed the nudity even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope there is more

Excellent story and very endearing to the emerging characters. It feels like a blossoming romance as well. So, I expect you to think on adding further episodes. Maybe both grandmothers invited to an exhibition event eventually. It seems like a relationship that could so not one more chapter, but a full series of them.

Maybe you could have Beth take up some gymnasium work-out when she goes to college, and their efforts to be together as often as possible. I do not think you have to rush to copulation with this pair, as they could find fun exploration together without that too soon. You are already stirring the sense of a really deep friendship for Beth and Aaron.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 3 years ago

Beautifuy developed, built up the sense of erotic tension and brought it through to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beth

Great story, I would like a follow story as Beth expands her knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
enjoyable build up and read

Hope you continue with this story. Enjoyable - of course I see a FIRST TIME Part 2 :)

Thank you for writing

JonTorLangJonTorLangover 3 years ago
Artful

A very well-crafted story; very realistic and enjoyable read.

The author should expand their biography so we can appreciate the source.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Well done

A simple yet beautiful story. And extremely well told. It developed slowly and gently and leaves us wanting more. Great job!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years ago

This is superb -- so, so sweet, but also with well drawn characters and credible development. I love it.

MimiRayMimiRayover 3 years ago

Well done! Understated, well paced, and *almost* innocent. I do hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Keep this story going. And soon.

Great story line and well written.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 3 years ago

A really well written, enjoyable, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I do hope this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please lets us have a second chapter, I really enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A very nice story.

A very sexy and enjoyable read. Certainly one of the best I've read here. Very hot and very sexy.

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
Such Sweetness

Yes, this story is a turn-on, but more than that, it has a sweetness that tears at the heart. Thank you.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 2 years ago

Very well done indeed. Nothing to fault! Delightfully slow and gentle.

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerabout 2 years ago

Very sweet and erotic. A part 2 would be very much appreciated. They're neighbors who attend the same school, so there are dozens of possibilities. This relationship is just beginning.

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Very well written. Not a loss of innocence but a blossoming of innocence. You paint the innocence so well---the way Beth takes so seriously the maxims about what good girls should and shouldn't do, the way she conscientiously swims her laps after everyone else has gone home, the way that Aaron is so intent on his sketching that he fades into the background. And you paint the blossoming so well too. "And I am her—the girl in the painting. And I do want him to see all of me."

It's nice to read a story in which characters have an underlying sense of propriety and modesty. It makes the blossoming more intimate and erotic. So, in answer to the hope in your member page bio, I'd say you're well on your way. Thanks for posting, and best wishes for your future projects, here or elsewhere.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 1 year ago

Great story. Thank you!

ManosHandsManosHands10 months ago

Beautiful job. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your submissions.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Great job with this. I liked the progression, and the descriptions of the Beth were great. I liked that she wasn't a "supermodel" or waif. I enjoyed it!

maddictmaddict5 months ago

Beth the answer is yes, yes you can watch, you could lend a hand . Aaron should remain as he is while he paints. This would make a good illustrated story. Think Rebecca, housewives at play.

I do like your stories, there are o ly 6 or so, girl you need to 'get busy'

69Pussylover6969Pussylover69about 1 month ago

Excellent, nice rhythm and feeling, painting pictures with words, you have a gift...

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

An amazing, well written and erotic story; what an absolute gem to discover. Love the originality and imagery. A beautiful work, I will definitely read more of yours now.

- ShadowLuver

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasadama@asadama
I am using this forum to discover if I can successfully integrate the experiences of a long and rich life with a love of language, an intense curiosity, a fertile imagination, and a touch of fantasy. Perhaps this will jump start a long-held dream of becoming a writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES