Girl in the Pink Canoe

Story Info
Jackie and Justin meet 3 young men on a canoe trip.
11.3k words
4.67
22.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title of this story references a song title.

CHAPTER 1

Jackie and I had been planning an outdoor adventure. A multi-day canoe trip in Algonquin Park, about a 4-hour drive north of Toronto. The park is made up of hundreds of lakes. The circuit would take three nights, and we would paddle out on the 4th day. This remote route would take us through several lakes, portaging (hiking) our gear and canoeing from lake to lake.

The day of departure arrived, and we were to leave around 2am for the drive. This would allow us to avoid traffic and get to the park rental shop around 6am to rent our canoe. We wanted to get a head start on any other paddlers heading out that day to get a sweet spot we stayed at the last time we were there.

We came up on the gear shop in the park just as the sun peaked over the boreal forest, evaporating the cold, moist morning air. It was going to be a great first day of our expedition. The office wasn't open for a few more minutes, so we got into our paddle clothes. Jackie was a natural beauty, a nature girl who rarely wore makeup. She stood around 5'7". She took her blonde hair up from halfway down her back and twisted the soft curls under her hat. She put on a baggie pair of nylon pants and an insulated jacket to stay warm and dry on the lake. You couldn't tell what a knockout she was in her get-up.

"I'll get the gear out of the truck and bring it down if you want to take care of the rental and registration," I told her.

As I was unloading, another vehicle pulled up with three guys. They exited the truck dressed in mostly U.S. Army fatigues and gear. I said "hello," and they asked if the office was open. I told them it should be any minute. They headed up to get sorted.

Jackie came walking back with an impish smile.

"It looks like those three army boys will be doing the same circuit as us."

"Ugh, great, I was hoping to have it to ourselves."

"Well, at least they're cute." She said.

"Oh really, that's where you're at."

Jackie was 24, and I was 27. We had been together for four years. We had done some sexual experimenting together over the years; a threesome with a guy she was really attracted to from school, and we had an MFF encounter with a friend of hers from work. We both really enjoyed these encounters. We were young and liked sexual adventure; jealousy wasn't a factor. It had been over a year since the last one, and we had been discussing our next escapade. We got really horny whenever the subject came up. I didn't plan on this trip being our next sexual adventure.

The three guys came down to the water just as we were getting ready to head out.

"Hey guys, got it all set to go?" She said.

They mumbled something to the effect of... they had to get all packed and organized and get some last-minute supplies but should be on the water in an hour. They barely looked at Jackie as they started unloading. That wasn't surprising, as she was pretty frumpy with her gear on.

"Well, maybe we'll see you on the water. Looks like we're taking the same route. I'm Jackie, and this is Justin."

They introduced themselves. I could see why Jackie was attracted to them. The first to say hello was the tallest and most muscular his name was Beau. He had short brown hair and a recent cut above his eyebrow. The next one to say "Hey" was Liam. He was stocky, about 5'9", and had dark green eyes. Last was Tyler. He fell in between the other two for height and build. He had several tribal-style tattoos on his arms and was darker skinned. They seemed distracted. So we left it there and got on with packing the canoe.

We paddled for about an hour when Jackie, who was in front with her back to me, started talking about them. I knew she was feeling me out to see what I thought. At first, Jackie was trying to get a reaction out of me by talking about how exciting it would be to see one of them around the lake while hiking and what might happen. She started to go into more detail about her fantasy. She was getting hot and bothered by my reaction and her storytelling. Finally, I let her know I was apprehensive. I mean, we are out here in the middle of nowhere, and these guys were young. They looked about 21 or 22 and were full of testosterone and muscles.

"Oh, come on, it's nothing I can't handle. Let's be open to the idea and see where it goes." She said suggestively.`

I cautiously agreed. Over the next couple of hours, there was tension and excitement as thoughts were swimming through our heads of what might unfold later that day.

We arrived at the site on a small island about the size of two football fields. It was forested, and the shoreline was surrounded by large flat smooth granite rocks that led up the island. The spot was southwest facing, so we would have full afternoon sun.

We walked around the campsite, decided where to set up, and then walked to the other side of the small island. Once there, we noticed another campsite but decided we had the best one. We returned, set up and stripped down and had a swim. Jackie decided to get some sun and lay naked on the warm rocks as the water lapped her feet. I went up to the site to finish setting up, get some food ready and the fire prepped. I walked the shoreline, away from where Jackie was laid out in nothing but a pair of sunglasses. I heard the guys paddling along the island toward her, about a minute away. I started to run back and warn her that people were coming. I stopped and decided to see how it would play out. The three paddlers hadn't seen me, so I followed them through the woods and watched to see what would happen.

As they got closer, I took up a hiding spot where I could see and hear everything. I could tell that Jackie had drifted off because she didn't move as they approached one of the large protruding rocks. When they cleared that, there she was in all her naked glory for the three of them to see. One of them said.

"Holy Shit!" And another said, "Oh Yeah!"

I don't even think they initially realized that it was the same frumpy-dressed woman from the entrance earlier that day.

Without hesitation or embarrassment, Jackie sat up on her elbows. Giving them a full view of her tits she was baring. By the look on their faces, they were roused. I'm sure they thought of how nice each one would fill their hands. She had great perky athletic tits that rested slightly east/west. I would guess she was a 28B cup size, with rose-coloured nipples that, when aroused, would show clearly through any tight top.

"Oh hey, boys, I wondered if you would make it out this far."

They were only 10 feet from the rock where she was laid out. The guy in the front of the canoe, Beau said.

"Well, I'm glad we pushed through. This is the best view I've had in over 2 months."

Jackie raised herself and rested on her hands with her legs straight out in front of her. They must have had a clear view of her mostly smooth pussy with the little tuft of hair I had trimmed into the shape of a heart, about the size of a silver dollar.

"Well, thank you for the compliment?"

I got turned on by watching them try to play it cool in front of my naked nature girl out on display for their pleasure.

They told her they had finished basic training in San Antonio, Texas. They met there and planned a trip. Liam had been here with his family when he was a teen. As she listened to their stories, she separated her legs and pulled her feet up so they could glimpse further into her peach. She watched their aroused reactions from behind her shades and let slip a wayward smile.

I have to say I was put at ease by how polite and respectful they were being with Jackie.

"Hey, you should check out the campsite on the other side of the island. Come over after you guys are set up, have some margaritas and watch the sunset with us."

Of course, they agreed.

I felt apprehensive and excited, thinking in flashes at what might unfold. I didn't tell Jackie about my voyeurism. I quickly got back to camp as they paddled away. I wanted to see how she would handle telling me what had just happened.

She matter of factly said.

"Oh hey, I just saw the boys. They are camping at the site on the other side. I invited them over to have some drinks."

Her full lips pulled a coy smile, followed by a raised eyebrow. No eye contact.

"Oh yeah. Just a drink?" I said.

"Yeah. Maybe flirting, teasing, and... we'll see what happens."

"If we go ahead with this, you take my lead. I don't want them thinking they will just come over here and gang-bang you."

I wondered if it was exactly what she wanted.

"Of course not. What do you think I am?"

Jackie put on a long sheer white nylon tank top that went just past her ass. It was see-through enough that you could make out the shape of her tits, the colour of her nipples and the crack of her ass. Seeing this made me feel uneasy and a lot turned on. I began to get on the same page as Jackie. We waited.

They came strolling down the path about an hour before sunset. They couldn't take their eyes off Jackie and all she was showing. Introductions were made again as they approached. Each carried a couple of beers. They smelled of armpit deodorant, and I think one was wearing cologne. I caught Jackie's eye, and she approached the picnic table where I was. I knew she was unimpressed with the way they smelled.

While they got settled and opened their drinks, we devised a plan. Jackie turned her back to them and walked over to the cooler. She bent over right in front of them, legs straight and slightly parted. The shirt slipped up over her round ass. Really it (the shirt) didn't have a chance. And there it was; with the lake in front of her, the boys standing a few feet behind her gawking, and me behind them, prepping drinks, taking it all in. Jackie was flaunting a full view of her smooth snatch. As I'm sure we all were, I thought about how puffy and billowy her labia looked. She took her time to ensure the image was burned in their memory. She knew she had them in the palm of her hand. Jackie then stood up quickly and turned around, holding a bag of limes. The boys were still looking down, and she/we all saw that her shirt was up, exposing the front of her pussy with the little heart. She pulled it back down.

"So you boys smell like you're on your way to a job interview. I'm not really liking it. Why don't you go and have a swim while we finish the margaritas."

They apologized and began walking down to the lake. She called them back.

"What are you doing? Strip down and leave your clothes by the fire to stay warm while you're swimming."

Liam and Tyler looked apprehensive, but Beau already had his T-shirt off and was working his way out of his shorts. Liam and Tyler shrugged and got on with it. They stood there looking at her in their underwear.

"Well, boys, don't be shy, strip."

Beau was first. Then the other two followed. They had semi-hard-ons from seeing Jackie's cache. I wondered if they thought she would cruelly tease them and send them back to their campsite without any gratification. I wondered too.

"Hmm, lots of potential there, boys. Now go wash up."

We could hear them splashing around, having a low-voice conversation. Jackie and I discussed our next move.

"I'm so fucking horny. My pussy is really wet. Are we going to do this?"

"We? I mean, this was your idea. I'm enjoying the ride and waiting to see what you'll do. So surprise me."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. My hand went under her shirt and rubbed her excited clit. She was really wet. I pulled her shirt down over her shoulders and sucked hard on her nipples. I told her to slow down. The night was just getting started. Jackie pulled up her shirt and covered herself.

The boys came up the path dripping and came to stand around the fire. Once they were warmed up and dry, I told them the Major wanted them in formation for an inspection. They looked at me to see if I was joking.

"Come on, let's go," I said.

They lined up, Beau, Liam, then Tyler. They stood at attention, their shoulders back, chest out, still naked.

We went up to Beau.

"Put your arms up, soldier."

He went to raise his arms and unintentionally brushed Jackie's tit with his hand.

"Did I say you could touch the Majors tit?"

"No, Sir! Sorry, Sir!"

"Drop and give me 20, soldier."

Without hesitation, he started doing push-ups. Jackie was checking out his muscles as he did them. She was enjoying this. He jumped up and stood at attention.

"Arms up."

He raised his arms over his head, and Jackie stepped up close to him, buried her face into his armpit, and took a big sniff.

"Umm. Fuck, you smell much better now, soldier."

She put her hands on his shoulders, squeezed and felt over his chest, and began to sink down and squatted in front of him. I saw his cock grow full. Beau was of average size with girth. He had a deep brown tan from basic training in the sun from the last few weeks, but in contrast, his cock was really white. I thought she was going to put it in her mouth. She had it open like it was her intent but, instead, put her nose into the crease between his stiff cock and thigh. Again she had a smell. His cock bobbed up and down from the tease.

Next, she stood up beside Liam. He was rock-hard. His dick was about 7 inches, not as thick as his friend's. He was practically hairless. I knew Jackie would be really turned on by that. She explored his upper body while she looked down at his cock. It jumped a little and touched her belly button. She jumped back. Without telling him, he dropped and did 20 push-ups carefully so he wouldn't drive his stake into the ground.

He stood and was breathing heavily. She ran her fingers across his muscled abs, went down in front of him and turned her head up to look at him as she put her nose against his balls and smelled. The look on Liam's face was priceless. Tyler was eagerly awaiting his inspection.

"You know what? Just drop and give me twenty."

He did and stood back up. Jackie walked around him, touching him from the waist up, and smelled his chest area. He wasn't hard, but he had a dick that looked erect at rest. Now as she stood in front of him, it grew and grew.

Tyler had a great body, and his cock matched. He was at least eight inches. His cock sloped upwards and reminded me of a thick banana. Jackie took a big breath. I wondered if she was thinking the same as me. Is he going to fit inside her pussy? I asked later what she felt when she saw the biggest cock she would soon be squeezing into her. She told me she couldn't wait to conquer his hardwood muscle.

Jackie's pussy was pretty tight when it was wrapping me up, and my cock was just shy of seven inches, and I wasn't as thick as the three soldiers that stood before us. I wanted to see her try. She walked around behind him and pressed her whole body into him. Bringing her arms around the front of his torso, she squeezed his strong pecks and began sliding her hands down towards Tyler's cock. We were all looking down expectantly to see if she would tease or give in to her desires. She gave in. She let a hand slip down and massaged his balls. Jackie brought it up and took hold of the base of his cock, and began stroking it up and down. Jackie realized he was big enough to get a second hand on his tool. She let out a little noise letting us know that she was delighted. This went on for a minute, and she stopped and went around and stood in front of him.

Tyler's cock was staring up at her, and we all saw a big dew drop of pre cum on the tip. It looked like it was about to drip off. She dropped to her knees and looked over at the two other boys. She grabbed it and swiped his pre cum across her pouty lips, making them glisten. Jackie then made a show of licking them for us to see. She opened her mouth, put the head in, and sucked until she got it all. He was in ecstasy. The other two looked a little jealous. Jackie stood up and was standing beside me now.

"Well did they pass inspection," I asked.

"Not bad, but their weapons haven't been cleaned in a while, and their magazines will need to be emptied. But first, how about that drink. I'll take mine with a salty rim. At ease, soldiers."

She walked off towards the picnic area. We followed her up. We sat around the fire as the sun finished for the day. The three of them were still naked. We talked about the trip and where they were from. We finished our drinks. I told her privately when she was ready to take her shirt off and lie on the picnic table. I went to grab a sleeping bag from the tent and put it over the table.

She went over to where the boys were sitting.

"Who wants to help me slip out of this?"

Beau was the first to spring up, pushing the other two back in their seats. He rushed up to her.

"Slowly, please."

"Yes, Major."

Jackie raised her arms, and Beau slowly lifted her shirt over her firm young tits and past her blonde hair. She stood there in the firelight, glowing. She walked over to the table and stood on it, doing a little sexy firelight dance as we took our seats. She laid down, and I set up a shot of tequila in her navel, a squeeze of lime on one tit, a salt dash on the other. Each one of the boys took turns slurping and licking her tits and belly. We were now loose, tipsy and friendly. Jackie went for a pee, and I told them some ground rules. No slut or whore talk, and what we say goes at any time. They assured me they would be respectful and thanked me for the great story they would have to tell. Jackie came back and asked us what we were all so serious about.

"Oh, I was asking the boys what their intentions are. "

"And what did they say?"

"How about a 3-minute wrestling match with each of us?" Liam said.

"Hmm, I like that idea. But no penis into vagina." I said.

They agreed to the rules. We laid out our sleeping bags on a tarp near the fire. The boys decided who would be first up. Liam knelt and waited for Jackie to make the first move. She jumped on his back and was really going for it. He wiggled out, grabbed her up, and put her on her back. He held her down with one arm on her chest and began squeezing her boobs with her giggling in delight. He looked hungry for her. She wiggled to her stomach and that wasn't any better for her, he pinned her again and massaged her ass. She slowed down and excepted her loss. His hands explored her back and ass, and he looked at me as if to say, "Is this OK." I nodded. He spread her legs and started feeling for her crack. I knew he had found her treasure by the sounds coming from her. He grabbed her hips and got her to her knees, her ass still facing him.

"She is so hot and wet in there," he told his friends as his finger entered.

"Times up, man, my turn," Tyler said.

This time they started in a standing position, and they pulled at each other. Then Tyler grabbed her, spun her around, and held Jackie from behind. She tried to get free, but he held both of her tits. Her nipples were straining from the pressure and pleasure they were receiving. His eight-inch+ cock must have been jabbing into her back because she wiggled and spread her legs. His cock popped up between her thighs. The head stuck out the front of her pussy lips two or three inches. He started sliding her back and forth along it while he squeezed her nipples. She had her mouth open and smiling.

"OK, OK, my turn," Beau said

Jackie had no chance as he pinned her down and worked himself on top of her tits. He slapped her nipples with a thwack each time his cock touched them. Beau inched up, playfully bounced it around her face and rubbed the tip around her lips until she just had to taste it. She put out her tongue, and he slid his shaft back and forth until his time was up.

"Well, Jackie, you definitely lost all 3 bouts."

"I don't know about that," she said coyly.