Girl in the Pink Canoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, don't move, Major. I'm going to steal your heart."

That got everyone's attention. Beau brought the 6-inch blade to Jackie's pubic line and dragged the edge down. The knife was so sharp he got most of the heart-shaped tuft in one precision swipe. He continued with a couple more passes and finished off the edges.

"Now that's a smooth peach," Beau said, satisfied.

The others agreed. Beau put his mouth on it and kissed and slurped at it. They took advantage of her position and began grinding her slippery body between them. Beau rubbed himself against her tits while Tyler pushed himself against her hard from the back. Their cocks got hard, and the mood intensified.

"Hey guys, the Major has to have a consequence for getting caught. I think she needs a good spank."

Liam started to give her light smacks on her left. Beau took up the right. While Tyler squeezed her nipples and kissed her deep. She was letting out little whimpers as the spanking began to get harder and louder. This continued for a while, and her ass began to turn a bright pink where their hands had landed. They rubbed her ass, slipping in and out of the crack and rubbing the entrance. Tyler knelt in front of Jackie. He used his tongue like he was separating a segment from a tangerine, finding where her excited clit awaited his attention. He reached around to grab her cheeks and spread them wide.

The two boys began taking turns spanking close to her puckered opening. Jackie spread her legs further so he could better reach his tongue into her. She let out an essential moan. He was still spreading her cheeks apart as he latched on to her. She felt another tongue enter her from behind. Jackie closed her eyes. She didn't know which one of the boys it was and didn't really give a fuck as she stuck her ass out in the hopes that he could reach deeper. Both her nipples were being flicked hard, and her arms strained under her weight. They worked on her for another 5 minutes, and she was almost there.

"YES! Keep tonguing my ass. Umm... as deep as you can... fuck your tongue feels so good on my clit. Suck my nipples." Jackie urged.

They were working hard and were not going to let her down. With her arms above her head and legs apart, tongues hitting all the right places, Jackie began to grind up and down on their faces as she came. It was coming from deep inside her like a wave. She let it take her. When she was done, they let her down. She sat there breathless on the moss and thanked them for their service.

"That was deep. Holy shit." She said.

"I'm hoping to say that today too," Tyler added.

They gathered their things and walked through the woods to their camp. Her wrists were still bound. They all joked around, ate, and drank beers, but the boys were beginning to show they were ready for round two.

"So what do you have planned next, boys? I need one of you to cram my box with your hard cock."

She looked at them with her sultry blues.

Jackie was taken to the picnic table, where two foam sleeping pads were placed. They had her sit on the bench, and they encircled her. She started to work on them, sucking and jerking them off. She put her hand around the base of Tyler's cock and put the other half in her mouth to suck out the pre cum she now had a taste for. It melted over her tongue, and she licked her lips and rubbed his head over them.

"Mmm. You taste so fucking good. I love the shape of your fucking banana."

Beau got between her and put two fingers in his mouth. He didn't need to. She was dripping as he slid them up into her.

She cooed as he moved them in and out, and her legs moved farther apart.

"Fuck, Major, your pussy is juicing. But I don't know if Tyler is going to fit."

"Guess you'll have to fuck me first and get me ready for him." She said in between cocks in her mouth.

He stood up and nudged Tyler out of the way. His dick popped out of her mouth. Beau pulled her to the end of the picnic table, and she freed her wrists from the rope. She put her arms behind her, sitting up. Beau parted her legs and moved in. The other two came to her side, each lifted a leg, and her pussy spread open, ready to receive his thick cock. She took it in her hand and guided him into her. They looked fervidly into each other's eyes. He began slowly pumping her tight snatch.

"Fuck, her pus is grabbing me and won't let go."

She laid back and felt fingers rubbing her button again and then a cock going into her mouth while hands explored her body.

I was 30 feet away, beside a tree and some bushes sitting cross-legged, watching my girlfriend getting fucked by three young studs. I released my cock and began to stroke. I knew seeing them together would make me horny, but I didn't know how much or all the other feelings I was now experiencing. Apprehension, jealousy, lust. Watching her expressions. Knowing I let this happen. It felt wrong and right at the same time. I had some anxiety that was adding to all that I was feeling. But...

Jackie was still lying back with Tyler pumping her mouth, and she felt Beau's cock go in deep. I wondered if she was thinking about the variety of penis she would have inside her today. He gyrated his hips and thrust into her deeply. Eventually, he moved her back and got on top. He fucked her like that for a while. She held his hips and kneaded his butt to steady his wild bucking. He pulled out and went on his knees, looking down at her. She knew that look and quickly took him in her hands. She stroked him attentively, and Beau started to pop his hot mess. The first surge rained down on her from her chin to her belly button.

"Oh Yeah, let it out, come on!"

He let out a deep sigh and continued. He had jizz running down his shaft, and Jackie used it to beat him off the rest of the way. He let out another round on her right tit.

Ummm.. look at the mess you made all over me."

She took her hand, slid it up to her breasts, and rubbed them, making them glisten. She wiped off her chin with her finger and sucked on it.

" OK, I'm ready for your big cock now." She said to Tyler.

He was ready for her. He laid down on the table, and she stood over him, feet straddling his hips with her ass facing him. She lowered herself onto the first 3 inches of his cock, with her hands on his chest for support. She took another 2 inches of his throbbing banana.

" Oh fuck...Oh my, uhhmgh. It's so big."

Jackie let herself relax, and Tyler's dick disappeared inside the folds of Jackie's juicy peach. I could see his last two inches going into her until her lips sat triumphantly at the base of his dick. She stayed there for a bit. He was willing to wait. Slowly she started to grind him. She went onto her knees and slowly let him slide in and out. The others grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard as she continued to try and overcome the fleshy banana that was in her cunt.

Liam sat down and watched the action waiting for his turn to enter her. Beau squeezed some lube onto his fingers and began spreading it all over her ass to prepare it for Liam.

"My pussy is so wet. Take me. I fuckin' love the way your dick peels my lips out."

They fucked fast and steady for the next 5 minutes.

"Holy fuck, I can't believe you're stuffing it all the way in. That's the biggest dick I've ever had."

She stopped and sat fully on him again as she felt Beau at the entrance of her back door with his finger putting more and more pressure on it. She turned her head to look at him with a horny hungry expression. With that, he put her ring around his finger, and it gripped him. She exhaled passionately, and she flushed.

"Oh fuck, your ass feels good."

Tyler was still spreading her open. Beau began sliding his finger into her as they looked into each other's eyes with lust, grinding on each other. Beau kept his hand steady while she started her rhythmic thrust. She was really getting into it now. I was in awe at what I was seeing. I jerked off faster.

"Can you feel his dick sliding in me?" She kept saying over and over.

Liam returned and handled her roughly as they opened their mouths and sucked at each other's tongues. He squeezed and worked at her sticky tits. Jackie bounced fiercely on the cock in her pussy and the finger in her ass. Tyler pushed her forward, his cock squeezed out of her. He went behind her and began fucking her again. Grabbing her hips, he fucked her fast and hard with half his length, surprising her with a little more now and then. He pulled it all the way out before sliding it back in repeatedly.

"Mmmm., I feel your dick throbbing in me... are you going to cum for me. I want your cum. I want...."

Tyler moaned and slowed down his rhythmic beat and swelled inside her.

"Holy Fuck, I feel it swelling in me. Don't stop. Fuck me, Oh my God, Fuck it!"

He let go inside Jackie and kept pumping her while she spurred him on.

Tyler pulled himself from Jackie's inundated snatch. With cum dripping from her, she stood and went for a pee, leaving a wet spot of their juices on the table.

The boys were talking when she got back.

"I need a minute. I'm going to go jump in and rinse off."

They went with her and played in the water for a while. The sun was out, and the three boys lay on the rocks admiring the naked nymph.

When they reached the campsite, Liam went to her to claim his prize. He stood before her with his slender cock, and she pulled on it before beginning to suck him off. Liam had the flag/shirt in his hand. As Jackie watched, he wrapped it around his upper bicep.

"So Jackie...this is an All Access Back Stage Pass," Liam said, smiling while he tied it off.

Tyler was already filming, knowing what was coming.

She looked a bit uncertain as she realized what he meant. Jackie wondered if the boys would try to get in her ass. She was probably contemplating it while Beau's finger was 2 knuckles deep in her. Now she knew her ass was Liam's reward for her capture.

"You want to go backstage, huh. Have you ever done that before?"

"No, but I'd really like you to give me a shot?" He said with anticipation.

"OK. I'll give you a shot. But take it easy at first. Don't just jab it in there and start pounding, young man. Hold back until I'm ready, yeah?"

Liam nodded and stood back. Again Jackie went to the table to give herself to another boy, another cock. Jackie had one foot on the ground and her other on the bench seat. Her hands were on the table in front of her. The other boys turned their chairs around and waited. Liam took the lube and squirted it at the top of her crease. It spilt down between her cheeks. He began spreading it around the place of interest. She spread her legs further apart, letting them enjoy the view while she enjoyed the attention her ass was receiving. She worked her fingers around her clit. Liam put his index finger on her pink spot and circled, applying pressure. He could feel her relax, and he slid into her. He moved his finger in and out as she made sounds of approval. He slipped in more, excited by how her ring tightened and relaxed around him. He decided she was ready and fingered her while kneading her firm cheeks. She laid her torso on the table. Tyler got up and held the phone in front of them.

"OK, Major, tell your boyfriend what's about to happen to you."

Jackie looked into the phone. Most likely wondering where I could be, how I could give her to them and walk away, and what I was doing as she was about to let a stranger's cock fuck her ass.

"Oh hey babe, I hope you don't mind, but Liam is about to give my ass a fuck. Too bad you're not here to see it slide in. You are the only other person I've let do it. But I need it, babe. I really need him to be inside of me. I hope you understand. He has such a nice slender, hard cock. I'm glad Liam is the one who caught me. I just finished fucking Beau and Tyler. Their cocks were so big in me, I don't think they would have fit."

Liam began sliding his cock up and down her crack rubbing her anus. She pushed back onto him while looking into the phone lustfully. He kept this up as she rubbed her clit.

"Put it in me, Liam. I'm ready. Put it in my ass." Jackie said this while looking towards the bushes where I was sitting, rubbing my dick. I couldn't tell if she had seen me.

He pressed his cock against her opening.

"Last chance to use your safe word." Liam said. He slipped through. He moved his lubricated head in and out of her. Tyler was filming the penetration with the phone.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Liam, just a bit at a time."

He pushed through a little more and fucked Jackie slowly.

"Oh yes, Liam. You're fucking my ass perfectly." Jackie said with excitement.

He just wanted to plunge in and fuck her hard but resisted. She encouraged him to go further.

"Oh, Liam, that's it. All the way, I want it all."

He was in her ass up to his balls now. He looked down, proud of himself. She wiggled around on him while he held still. Tyler got up front with the phone.

"Tell your boyfriend what's happening now."

"Hey babe, Tyler has his dick in my ass. This was your plan. This is what you wanted, right?"

Liam slid out and in easily now and picked up the pace. Both of them seemed to be concentrating on the task at hand. The sound of his body slapping against her butt each time he entered her.

"Fuck yes. Fuck my ass. I feel your balls banging on my pussy. Love your dick inside of me. Keep going. Ummm."

"Are you getting what you wanted?" Tyler asked her.

She looked at him, filming her.

"I want another cock in me. I want to know what two dicks feel like. Beau, can you? Can you do that for me?"

Liam sat on the edge of the table, and she backed up towards him until she felt his dick pop back inside of her butt. He spread her ass cheeks and rubbed them. Beau put more lube on as Liam pulled back and forth on her hips. Liam took his hand under her knee and lifted her weight. His other hand supported her other leg, and she was sitting on his lap, her pussy spread open, his dick in her. Beau moved in and ate her out as she squealed and pulled his face closer. Liam started moving her with his strong arms up and down. She laid back into his chest and took it. Jackie had never had this sensation before and was clearly enjoying it.

"I want your cock in me now. I really need to get double fucked. I can't wait any longer, boys."

Beau stood and rubbed his head on her clit and rubbed at the opening.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Major?"

"Fuck me now."

Beau pushed in, but there was less room with the cock in her ass. She began encouraging them with words and sounds. He was thrusting into her pussy and squeezing her nipples as Liam held her open. Soon they had a rhythm going, and she was being lifted up off of the cocks at the same time and then being lowered down, letting them back in. She rubbed at the girl in the pink canoe.

"Oh God, that feels good. That feels so fucking good. Fuck me harder. I'm going to come!"

The boys knew they were rubbing their cocks together but didn't care. She shuddered to deep orgasm. Her box and ass began to contract and release as she finished. The boys were not finished.

"OK, I need you to come for me. I want to feel you cumming in me at the same time."

Liam and Beau looked at each other and nodded as they bucked away at her. Liam was still holding her legs as Beau began to lose it first, then Liam started.

"Oh Yeah!! I feel you squirting inside me, you dirty boys. Fuck my ass and pussy."

I couldn't hold back and sprayed the bushes I was crouched behind. They finished and stayed in her for a few moments. All of them spent and breathing hard. Beau pulled out of her juiced box, and cum leaked from her onto Liam's cock. Liam slipped, out and she stood up on weak knees.

The four of them went down to the lake and washed off. I went back to the campsite and waited for them to return.

I heard them coming down the trail, and Jackie was in front. She was still naked and looking satisfied.

"So, did you bring her back in one piece?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think we left anything for you," Tyler said.

"I had two dicks in me at the same time. It felt so good. You did say they could have my ass didn't you?"

"I thought you might like that. By the look on your face, I'd say I was right."

"Oh, you were right. They fucked me so good, Justin. I wish you were there to see it." Jackie said with a wink.

Tyler handed back my phone. We had a couple of drinks around the fire, and Jackie took turns in the boy's lap as they fondled and kissed her. We wrapped it up for the evening. The boys got ready to go.

"Oh, I almost forgot to return your shirt," Liam said.

"Why don't you keep that as a trophy," Jackie told him.

"I'd like that, thanks, and thanks for letting me take your girlfriend's ass."

"No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

After they left, she told me how hot it was having three guys.

"I also got really turned on when I saw you in the bushes watching me getting fucked.

"I was so turned on when you said you wanted to be double fucked. Watching you getting ravaged put me over the top."

We made it back in under 2 hours, returned our canoe and headed up to the parking lot to get our car. We saw the boys pulling their canoe from the lake.

"Thought you guys were long gone," Tyler said.

Jackie embraced them with a hug and deep kiss. This went on for a couple minutes. They tried to talk her into getting into their truck for one last session. She declined. It was getting late, and we had a long drive home. Jackie said they could take turns in the back seat with her while I drove. They were definitely interested. I adjusted my review mirror and watched her suck Beau first. Then we pulled over, and Liam jumped in for his blow job. An hour later, we stopped for lunch, and Tyler got on board. He sat in the middle of the back seat. Jackie reclined the passenger seat, so I could watch them going at each other. She sat on his cock for the last time. By the time they finished, the car had the smell of sex. We exchanged emails, and Tyler asked me if I would send them some of the videos they had taken. I told him I would think about it. With that, we all took our leave.

Afterword:

We got back to the city and slipped back into our routine. After a month, we decided to watch the video on the coming weekend. Jackie said she had a surprise for me that night. I cued up the video and sat on the couch. She stood in front of the monitor and began removing her clothes. She stood in front of me naked and turned. On her shoulder blade was a fresh tattoo of a mason jar with the lid half off. Four fireflies floated around inside the jar. Watching the video of her with the boy's made us want to plan the next escapade. It hasn't gathered any dust over the years. I sent the boys each a video of their highlights with Jackie (face blurred out).