Girl in the Pink Canoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" So I guess you want to collect your winnings, huh."

They were eager.

"You can't fuck her tonight, but you can take her and do everything but that," I said.

The four of them didn't look too disappointed. Kneeling down, they surrounded her. She was facing three cocks she would have to take care of, so she got to work. She grabbed Liam's eager dick and started sucking him off and tugging on the other members simultaneously. They stepped in closer, and it began to intensify. Liam started guiding her head up and down on his cock. Beau moved in behind her and lay down with his face under her wet pussy. She shifted until she was in the place she needed for oral satisfaction and gyrated on top of his face. Jackie looked for Tyler and his super size dick. She didn't have to look far. She saw that large drop of cum on his tip again and started with that as an appetizer. She opened wide and began her sloppy suck job. Quickly her face was glistening with saliva and his pre-juice.

The boys wanted to try another position. They stood up. Beau and Liam put her arms over their shoulders, supporting her weight as Tyler lifted her legs over his shoulders. He stepped into her and began working away at her pussy with his tongue. She brought her knees up to her chest. He supported her with a hand on each cheek. The other boys turned to face her breasts. They took hungry sucks on her nipples, and she squirmed in delight. One of the boys in front brought his hand down to her ass and began sliding it up and down in her crack, spreading juices collecting where Tyler was servicing her.

I knew he was rubbing her asshole, and knowing how much she loved that turned me on.

Jackie began her assent towards orgasm. As they nibbled her points and licked her pussy I could see Liam and Beau taking turns probing their fingers in and out of her ass and pussy.

"OH FUCK YEAH! OH FUCK YES!! Don't stop, Don't stop."

Jackie was writhing and bucking as Tyler continued to lap at her hungry hole. She relaxed in their arms. They set her down gently on the sleeping bag next to the fire, and we watched as she slowly returned to earth. Breathing heavily with her eyes closed. She looked beautiful while she lay there with the firelight dancing across her naked body.

"OK, let's get your magazines emptied." She said, laughing.

I took off my clothes. I sat in the chair, and she walked over and turned her back to me. Jackie lowered herself onto my waiting cock. The boys watched me slip into her juicy pussy. I don't remember her ever being so wet. The boys looked on as I took her in front of them. They were practically drooling, wishing they were me right then. They could see from where they were sitting, my cock appearing and disappearing inside her box.

"Are you just going to sit there with your dicks in your hand or come over here and let me suck you off?"

They hurried over, and she put Beau in her mouth. She stopped moving up and down on me, which was good because I was getting close. The other two came in closer, stroking themselves next to her. They took turns in her mouth for the next 5 minutes. She leaned back into my dick, which went deep, while she sucked hard on Tyler. Liam went for her clit as all this was going on. It almost sent me over the top. I pushed her off of me and took up the space before her. She knew I was close.

"Oh yes, come on, put it right here."

She jacked me off with the juices on her hands and face, and I shot my load mostly between her boobs. She finished cleaning me up in her mouth, and I had her stand back up so she could sit on my lap for the finale. Reaching around, I played with her nipples and the cum I put there. Beau stepped up to the plate, and she sucked on him until he started to moan. Then he began to release.

"Oh yeah, come on my tits."

Beau was loaded. He just kept spurting. He took a seat, and next was Liam. He took his long thin cock, and teased her lips, sliding in and then all the way out, making a popping noise each time. Liam tried to hold on, but I could tell he was close. The workup was big as he let loose with his jizz parade. Liam made a big mess all over her tits. His last push landed on her cheek. Jackie wiped it with her index finger and spread it on her tongue.

"Oh, that's tasty. Nicely done."

As Tyler and his big dick stepped up, I began rubbing her boobs together. The cum from the three of us began to smear all over and was warm and sticky. She was trying to get the big guy all in her mouth, but there was no way. She stroked his lower cock with her hand, and she still couldn't get it all in her mouth. Beau began fingering her pussy while all of this went down, and she was getting worked up again. She looked up at him.

"I want you to fuck my titties. Can you do that for me? Can you? I really need you to do that for me."

His big dick slipped down to her tits. I pushed them in towards each other, wrapping it up in cum and boobs. I liked the feeling of him separating her tits with his dick. He lasted about 2 minutes as he stood up and jerked his slippery tool in front of her face. His head went back and released a torrent into her face. She was a little surprised by this and opened her mouth to gasp. He took this as an invite to finish the last few spurts into her mouth. When he was done, he pulled out, got on his knees and ate her out with me still under her. As she wiped off the jizz on her face, I slipped back in for another quick grind. She took his face and brought him hard onto her puffy clit. It took only a few minutes for her to start wiggling into his tongue.

"Fuck you guys, Fuck you...Oh yeah, like that, More, don't stop."

She quaked and relaxed. I stood her up and fucked her standing doggy style. I pushed deep into her tight wet pussy and let loose all I had left.

The night ended pretty quickly, and it was 11 pm. We all cleaned up at the river. As she said goodnight, she kissed them deeply and told them how fun that was. They wanted to know if there might be a chance of seconds tomorrow.

" We will have to see."

That night in the tent, we started planning for day two.

"I was a little disappointed that I didn't get my pussy stuffed by strangers."

" Jeez, save some for Tuesday."

"Sweet Dreams."

CHAPTER 2

The morning sun filtered through the tent's walls, and we emerged into another beautiful day. Jackie and I talked about the previous days' events. She checked in with me to see if I felt alright.

"I'm good. While you were being taken by them, the expressions on your face were the best part for me. Seeing how sexed up you were, made me feel so many different ways. It's hard to explain. So what about you any day after regrets?"

"I have so many feelings running through me, and it's hard to land on one. But I wouldn't say regret. Today I still feel hungry and want to go further with it. Are you willing to give me to the boys again?"

She asked me this in a way that if I said no, it would be fine with her. It was something we both wanted to explore more.

"Let's go. I'm in, but I like at least one of us being in control. The boys seem willing enough to play along. Let's talk about what we want from this next encounter, and we'll come up with something."

"I like it. I'm starting to get that feeling again. The anticipation of knowing and not knowing what is going to happen. The risk and reward."

" Why don't you let me plan today. You can revel in the mystery."

"Oh, I like that. Are you going to give me a hint?"

"You should have a safe word if you are not into something. And I will be there but not there."

"Fuck, what are you planning, no don't tell me." She thought for a bit. "My safe word is Firefly."

We had a big breakfast. I told her we were going to need it.

We packed up the gear and loaded up the canoe. We were heading to our second stop on the trip. An hour's paddle, then a short portage to a large lake, then another short portage to a small lake with several campsites around the edge of it. I thought we would be there between 12 and 1.

"I'm going to go and see where the boys are at and give them their mission for the day."

She smiled and started taking the supplies down to the waterline.

When I arrived at the camp it was quiet except for the snoring of one of the boys in the 4-man tent.

"Rise and shine, soldiers. Fall in for today's briefing on your next mission. You got two minutes, or there will be push-ups."

They groaned a little, but within minutes they were spilling out of the opening and falling into line, at attention. It occurred to me that this, on a different level, had been their reality for the last ten weeks of basic training. They were conditioned to follow orders and complete missions. They were full of ARMY and ready for duty.

"You're not going to inspect us, are you," Liam said.

We all laughed at that.

"No, Soldier. Why don't you make some coffee? The two of you break camp while we wait."

With our coffees, we sat around the table with their map, and I started to tell them what would happen.

" Today's mission is to capture the flag. After you pack it up, start heading to this location."

I marked it on the map.

"Once there, you will be looking for a target."

I pulled out my phone and showed them a picture of Jackie I had just taken wearing the same tank top she was wearing so well the night before. I had written in Sharpie across the front of it, "FLAG." They all smiled at that.

"She will be around the lake no more than 50 meters from the shoreline."

The lake was about 6 acres in area. It wouldn't take very long to hike around it. A small path went the whole way around, and the terrain was rocky and forested. The boys were all business.

"What is the objective, Sir?"

"Listen, Jackie, and I like to play games. She will evade, and you hunt. Are you guys good with that?"

They all nodded eagerly, assured me they understood and were grateful for the chance to have Jackie again.

"Thank you, this is just what we needed after the last ten weeks. It's hard to believe that you are letting us do this." Beau said.

" We wouldn't do anything to the Major she didn't want," Tyler added.

"Good. Split up when you're onsite. Locate the Major. And capture the flag."

"What can we do with her once we locate her," Beau said.

"The first one to find her will take the flag and her ass."

It grew quiet around the table, and they looked at each other with "game on" faces.

"Listen, the Major is only down with this when she's really horny. It's not something we do a lot. Usually, she says no."

In the past 4 years we have been together, we have only done anal five or six times. It was something she reserved for her most desirous moments.

" Seriously, you will let the winner fuck your girl in the ass."

"That's the mission. I was vague on the details with her. She doesn't know too much about the plan. Or the ass fucking. I know that she will be horny enough for it, though. Tell her that the one who captures her gets to take her ass for a ride. Start slow. She has a safe word where if you hear it, you stop what your doing. The word is Firefly."

"What about the losers," Tyler said.

"There are no losers today. You guys can have her all the way. If she wants more, that is up to her. I got to get going, but before I do, I want to let you know that I will be an incognito observer. I will be close by watching. If you see me, play along as if you didn't. I also want you to surprise us with some situations of your own. Remember, don't rush. You will have at least three hours. You have until sunset, then return her to the campsite marked on the map. I will leave some supplies there for you to pack. Leave in 1 hour. Are we good?"

All three stood up at attention.

"Yes, Sir."

I walked back to camp, and Jackie and I headed off. It was great being together on the water.

"So what did you tell the boys."

"I gave them a mission. And told them they were going to capture the flag."

"I was wondering what the shirt thing was about."

" We'll find you a good hiding spot around the lake, and you'll have to wait and see what happens from there. Remember, you have to be returned to camp by sunset."

Jackie promptly jumped out of the canoe onto shore, where we would set up for the night. We should have at least a few hours before they arrive. The excitement was building, and we fumbled quickly to get everything ready. It took about an hour. I pulled Jackie to me, and we had our hands all over each other. She started to go down on me, but I stopped her, telling her I wanted to keep this building up.

She went down to the lake for a swim, and I prepared supplies for the boys. I left them some cordage. I'm sure they could think of something that it would come in useful for. Jackie had packed a bottle of massage oil (all natural like her, of course). And a squeeze bottle of lube was a must for any young couple when travelling. Some protein bars, a water bottle and a camp towel.

The last thing was something I just thought of last minute. My phone with a clip for mounting. And a note. It said.."One of you that is good with taking video capture some of the action."

With that, we headed out to the path around the lake. There were a thousand hiding spots. We had a hard time picking one. We settled on an outcropping of rocks the size of cars. There was a little hiding spot you could easily walk, fit and sit in. It was about 30 feet from the water line. We explored the surrounding area. There was a small glade several feet into the forest covered in 4" sphagnum moss and fallen logs here and there. A short walk towards the lake led to a tiny beach.

We went down to the beach area. From there, you could see where they would be exiting the portage trail and getting back in the canoe for the short trip to the campsite. We ate some lunch, and Jackie rolled a little joint. We relaxed for a bit. I stood to leave and said.

"OK, good luck, and don't do anything I wouldn't."

"What, your leaving?"

"Yep. Don't worry. I'll be around. See you tonight."

"OK, my anxiety level just spiked. I was not expecting you to leave with three sex-hungry young men searching for me. Now I'm really nervous." Jackie said.

"Remember, it's a game. They want to capture you and have their way with you."

"And what are the rules of engagement?"

"See ya later."

I found a spot with a good view and watched Jackie look out eagerly for her takers to arrive. I could hear them as they clunked down their canoe on the other side of the lake. All three were shirtless. I left Jackie to follow the boys and see what they were doing. They got back into the canoe and started paddling towards the campsite. They got out, looked around, and found the items I had left for them. They gathered them up, and I heard them say they would drop their things off at their site about 200 meters from us. I made my way over there.

"You guys ready for this." One of them said.

"Yeah, since like 10 this morning."

Let's drop our shit, eat something, and get her. Sunset is at about six, and it's already 1:30.

They packed a small bag with their supplies.

They set out, with Beau taking the shoreline while Liam went into the tree line about 25ft, and Tyler was in another 25 feet. They began their search. I watched as they put what they had learned at BT into action. They were thorough and slow as they went through the terrain. Silently they made their way around back towards our site. They used hand signals to communicate. They looked around and continued in the direction Jackie and I had been in earlier. They were well aware of where I was, but they played along.

Liam made a signal, and the other two came in close. I couldn't hear them, but they had found something that made them move with more intent. They now knew they were on the right track.

I knew it wouldn't be long before they were on top of her...hehe, so I went to the place I chose for the best view. I left a few items there that I would need. I got comfortable and looked through the binoculars at the area Jackie was in. I couldn't see her, and I waited. About 5 minutes later, I saw Beau first as he patrolled the lake, and then I heard Tyler practically behind me. He knew I was there but just kept moving and searching.

I could see Liam approaching where Jackie was and making his way around the different boulders. He spotted the little nook we had found. I thought this was it. He stuck his head into where she should have been and came back out. Empty-handed. He looked around like he knew something was off. He started to have a better look. He walked past a large fallen tree, and with my binoculars, I could make out a figure hiding underneath where the tree was raised 1 metre. I guess she decided the spot we chose was too easy and moved. Something covered her body, but I couldn't make it out in the shadows. As Liam walked by the tree, he stopped, turned around and walked within 3 metres of where she was.

"I see you, Major. Come on out of there." He said in a quiet voice.

The others had passed his position by about 20 metres.

Jackie jumped out and made a run for it. She headed towards the clearing where Tyler had just past a minute earlier. Liam took off after her. Now I could see her. She was naked except for the tank top marked "FLAG," used to tie her hair back. I could see that she had covered herself in clay or mud. While it was still wet, she rolled around in the dry moss that carpeted the area and, for better coverage, did it again. The mud dried up and caked her taut body. She looked primal. Even her face and blonde hair were caked. She ran through the field. She didn't know how far back Liam was. She just kept running. He dived for her leg, caught her around the ankle, and she tumbled to the mossy ground. He came up on her chest, pinned her, holding her arms.

"You have something that belongs to me," Liam said.

As he took his flag from her hair, he unfolded it and looked at it, smiling. Jackie was still putting up a struggle under him.

"I have to give you cred, Major. You really went all out. I almost didn't see you."

The other two came into the clearing with a few words of disappointment that Liam had found her first. They slapped Liam on the back as they approached them and looked down at their prize. Beau had the phone in his hand and was filming.

"Who is that?" Asked Beau.

"She looks like a forest nymph." Said Tyler

"Yeah, one that needs a bath, and I know who can help you with that."

They agreed to pass the camera around as events unfolded. With little effort, Liam got off her and picked her up over his shoulder, I followed from a distance to the beach. They walked into the water to hip level. Liam set Jackie down in the water.

"Now, don't try to swim away."

They surrounded her and started washing her off with their hands copping handfuls of tit and ass as the mud melted off her body. Beau was paying particular attention to her crack from behind. She leaned back into Tyler's arms. She floated in front of him, and the mud clouded the water. They returned to the clearing, holding her by the arms while Liam led the way. The boys walked her over to the shade of a leaning tree. They picked up the bag, took the supplies and laid them neatly on a log. Jackie looked down to see what they had brought. She looked exhilarated, her fate in the hands of the three forest warriors. What were they going to do to her?

Jackie hadn't said a word since she had been captured. She was going to play the part out as long as she could. I moved in as close as possible without being seen by Jackie. I could see her looking around for any signs of me.

Liam took the cordage and threw it over the leaning tree. He then began tying her wrists together. He raised her arms by pulling the other end and tied it to the ground. They poured the massage oil over her shoulders and began rubbing her down. They massaged her boobs, and her nipples became erect. They worked their way down her body, covering her, bringing their attention to her inner thighs and the heart-shaped tuft of hair on the front of her little pink box. Tyler put the camera down and started working her back towards her ass. There was a lot of talk and massaging going on from the boys. They were clearly enjoying this. Jackie looked defiant. Tyler found his way into her butt crack, massaged the oil up to her pink star, and massaged around it, almost pushing his finger in but holding off. Beau pulled out his army issue K Bar knife and inspected it. He walked over to Jackie and knelt in front of her. She looked down at him with little concern.