Stephanie's Drunk Night

Story Info
She let things go too far.
3.3k words
4.26
75.2k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers

Stephanie had not planned for Matt to fuck her last night. She had, in fact, rejected him multiple times in the last month. But he slipped inside of her anyway.

It started at a party. Emily, Stephanie's best friend, had gotten a promotion that was near-impossible as a full time college student and they were getting roaring drunk to celebrate.

The place was pretty packed compared to the original plan but that wasn't particularly surprising. It's college. Friends invite a friend-of-friend and all that. Unfortunately, that meant Matt was there as well. He was nice, she thinks, but annoyingly persistent even when given a very clear no. Luke, Emily's boy toy, had invited him like usual. Which is even more annoying because Stephanie had asked him not to. Luke only listens to her requests about half of the time because "he's my bro" and couldn't she just go on one date with him? He's a nice guy, give him a chance.

Stephanie always ignored him when he said that. She had no interest in someone who couldn't understand that no is a full sentence.

The party was fun anyway. She always had a fun time with Emily but getting drunk off her face doubled it.

"We should probably stop," slurred Emily but Luke brought over more fruity drinks and we downed them anyway. Emily then dragged Stephanie back to the dance floor. Which made them both miss the smirk Luke had sent Matt, who had been hovering around the edges of the party all night. He had been watching Stephanie and seemed to be getting closer the drunker she got. Not that she noticed.

The next thing Stephanie really processed was Luke herding them to a very comfy couch. Stephanie was kind of relieved, her feet had gone numb and her legs ached, but she pouted with Emily anyway. Luke laughed.

"You need to actually be able to walk to get upstairs, you know," he said, "If you two keep going the way you are you're gonna drop and I don't want to be the one that has to carry both of you."

"Spoilsport," Stephanie grumbles but Emily is grinning.

"Oh, so you want to go up stairs, huh?" She moves so that she's facing him instead of laying against him and trails a hand down to his crotch. She's a bit wobbly so it probably isn't as sexy as she was trying to be but she had all of Luke's attention anyway.

"Why don't we finish this celebration with a bang?" He thrusts into her hand at 'bang' which sends Emily into a giggling fit while nodding. "Okay, baby, let's get you upstairs."

Stephanie isn't putting on her pout now. She didn't want the night to end just yet and she didn't have anyone to keep her company. All their close friends had either left or gone upstairs with a special someone. Plus, her feet were still numb.

"'M not sure I can manage stairs," she manages to say. The alcohol seems to be hitting her harder now that she's sitting down.

"That's fine. Matt will take you," Luke says without taking his eyes off Emily. Stephanie can see his hands have crept under Emily's dress.

"Wha? No, why would I," Stephanie tries to protest but Luke has already signalled Matt over.

"Hey, ladies," he tries a charming grin. Emily giggles but Stephanie scoffs and looks away. She thinks she does anyway. The world is tilting a lot more than it was five minutes ago and she's finding it hard to keep her head up.

"He's not-" Stephanie tries again but this time Emily cuts her off.

"Aw, c'mon Steph. It'll only a little bit and you don't wanna drag my boy away from me on my big night, do you?" Emily pouts. Stephanie wants to protest that if it's only a little bit then Luke can take her, but she's always struggled to say no to Emily.

"Fine," she huffs and leans towards Emily to kiss her cheek. They're both extremely drunk so Stephanie hits more lips than cheek which gives them both a giggle. She doesn't notice Luke's laser focus on the action and holds a hand out for Matt to pull her up. She doesn't want to embarrass herself by doing it herself.

"Jus' to my bedroom door, mmkay?" she tells him and he nods vigourisly as he pulls her closer by the waist. She frowns and pushes one hand off. She only needs steadying, thank you very much.

Luke throws Emily's legs around him and stands up which causes her to squeal and wrap her arms around his shoulders.

"Have fun," he says and walks toward the stairs, clearly impatient to get Emily alone. Stephanie huffs. He's taking all the fun with him.

"We should go too," Matt says, "You look pretty far gone." Emily huffs again. This is not how she wanted her night to end but whatever.

"'M fine," she says but stumbles on her first step. Matt's arm goes around her waist to catch her and as annoying as him touching her is she thinks it makes sense now that she's face-planting level drunk. He pulls her against his chest and she squirms in his arms.

"I'm sorry," he says, "I just don't want you to fall,"

It takes a minute for Stephanie to understand what he's saying through her drunk haze but she thinks it sounds right so she stops struggling. She probably doesn't need to be pressed fully against him, this is way closer than she ever wanted him to get, but she is pretty drunk so...fine.

It's still a bit of a struggle up the stairs, she feels him rub against so many places, but he gets her to her room.

"Mmkay, go away," she says. She giggles when she realises that it rhymes.

"Are you sure?" Matt says. He watches her fumble with the door knob. "Why don't I just help you into bed? Make sure you don't fall over before you get there."

Stephanie really doesn't want him in her room but the idea of crashing to the floor and spending the night there sounds worse so she nods reluctantly. Matt's grin is wide as he opens the door and pulls her inside.

He carefully helps her sit on her bed and watches as she struggles with the straps on her heels. She really regrets wearing the ones that lace around her ankles.

"Here," he says and kneels down. Stephanie doesn't process what he said let alone meant before he has both her heels off. He stands back up and looks down at her. She stares back up at him with glazed eyes and a half confused expression.

"Thanks, I think," she says but it comes out slow and it's hard to understand anything she's saying at this point. Matt continues looking at her.

"You have a nice room," he says. That seems to bring her back a bit.

"Yeah, you're not gonna see it again. Go away now," she sinks back onto her bed. She has no idea where her pillow is and one of her legs is hanging off the edge but she's too exhausted to care.

"Of course, but how about I get you some aspirin and water for the morning?"

Stephanie grunts. She really doesn't want him in her room any more but the idea of not having to struggle in the morning to find it makes it worth it and gestures to her wardrobe. She's too drunk to remember that the pills are in the draw below her underwear and that him opening her underwear draw is very high. She hears two draws opening and a very long pause. She thinks she hears something else, a rifling sound, but it could just be the wind. She passes out as she hears the third draw opening.

A flash wakes her up and she feels something warm on her boob and a funny taste in her mouth. The warm thing squeezes and she realises it's a hand.

That couldn't be right. She didn't invite a guy up, did she?

The hand moves to pull gently at her nipple and she notices how wet she is between her thighs. Has this been going on for a while? She should wake up and move and get them to stop. But her eyelids are so heavy and her hands aren't any better. She can barely move her mouth and no sound comes out. How much did she drink? She forgot to keep track.

One hand runs down her side and slowly begins to lift her skirt. She should definitely stop this but the feeling of her nipple being rolled distracts her. It had been a while since she'd been touched and this feels really good. She could let it go on a little longer. It's just some fingers.

Cautious fingers run over her slit and the buzzing pleasure it gives her makes her very happy with her decision. Her panties are moved aside and there's another flash. She's trying to think of what it could be when the fingers find her clit and the thoughts fall out of her head.

She's so so happy that he went there. It just proves how good of a choice she made. What guy goes for the clit when he has a willing pussy right there? At this point she's convinced herself he won't even enter her let alone pull his dick out.

The hand on her tit moves down to her thigh and opens her legs more. The action is soon followed by warm breath against her pussy. She should probably be concerned but it sends a shiver down her spine. The tongue that follows only builds the pleasure. This is more than fingers but it's not like it's his dick so it's probably safe. It doesn't matter that he's focusing more on her dripping lips than her clit now because it feels so damn good. And it's safe. Probably.

The tongue pushing inside her makes her feel a little crazy. She wants him to go faster but he seems to be savouring her. It feels like endless torture, especially since he's completely ignoring her clit now. There's no way she can cum like this and it makes the pleasure build until it's unbearable.

He pulls away and there's another flash. It makes her remember the other ones and that she might need to be concerned about them but then fingers are inside of her and it's all she can focus on. They feel so good as they pump in and out of her. She can't remember if she wanted it to go this far or not but it doesn't seem important right now. They're moving much faster than his tongue and curling in a way that sends pleasurable shocks through her body. A thumb finds her clit and it's heaven.

"Fuck," she hears and there's another flash but she's too close to care. She's about to cum with a strangers fingers knuckles deep, a guy whose face she hasn't even seen, and she couldn't care less. She knows it's going to be the best orgasm she's had in a long time.And then he pulls out.

The feeling of emptiness is awful.

"Fuck, Steph, I think you're ready," the voice speaks again. The nickname manages to push through her haze. Steph? Only Emily is allowed to call her that but it's definitely a guys voice. A familiar one too. And then she thinks about what 'ready' could mean. The most obvious answer is...but no he still thinks she's asleep. He's not going to do that, is he?

Something warm rests against her thigh and her stomach drops. She should really wake up now. Having a strangers dick in her is the opposite of safe. Even if it feels really good when he runs the head through her slit and bumps her clit. She can-it bumps her clit again- she can finish herself off. It doesn't matter that it won't feel as good. She hasn't even seen his face.

Just as she's working up the courage to pretend to wake up the head of his dick sinks inside of her. And oh the temptation is so hard to ignore. Just a bit more and a little movement and she could cum. She was close enough that she could come before he does. If she does that then she can make him pull out. Which means she can't get pregnant and this whole thing is okay. So it doesn't matter if she doesn't know him as long as he pulls out.

There's another flash.

"God you're tight, Steph. I'm gonna fuck this little pussy so good," he says. She definitely knows that voice but instead of freaking her out it reassures her. That means it's probably an ex or a one night stand which adds to the safety of her plan. Even if she's never let anyone inside her bareback. They know she's not on the pill and they'll pull out.

He slowly pushes into her and she welcomes it. It's thick and warm and the lack of condom feels a lot better than she thought it would. It makes her regret the times she's used one before.

He doesn't waste time once he bottoms out. The caution of before is gone and he pounds into her again and again. The confidence that she won't wake up makes him brave enough to speak and the longer he does the filthier he gets.

"I always knew what a little slut you were. To think you'd get this wet from just a little touching? I should've shoved my dick in you ages ago. Fuck-" his grip on her hips tighten, she's sure there'll be bruises in the morning, "Bet you were begging for this, you little liar. Well you got it, fucking tease." He pounds into her and she's getting closer and closer. Just a little longer and then she'll stop him, "And I'll show you just what teases get," and then he slams his hips forward and moans as he releases rope after rope of cum inside her.

Stephanie's drunk mind is so far behind that she doesn't even realise what he's done until her body is already responding, sucking his cum greedily inside her in an orgasm strong enough to make her shake.

If he notices he doesn't react. He stays firmly against her cervix as he coats her insides white. There's very little chance she won't get pregnant but the aftershocks of her orgasm keep her brain empty enough for the thought to have yet to occur to her.

He pulls back just enough to be able to jut his hips forward a few times. He's right up against her cervix so it hurts, just little. But the previous buzz is worth it.

He eventually pulls out and she doesn't quite catch the whine that leaves her. He immediately stills and she makes an extra effort not to move. A scoff quickly follows.

"You want more already? Greedy slut," his hands run down her body towards her lips and he pulls them apart. He wants a closer look at what he's done to you, a quiet thought manages to push through the haze in her brain. To me?, she thinks but it doesn't make sense to her. She decides the thought means her pleasure, she must be so wet down there.

One hand leaves her body and there's another flash, half obscured.

Oh, oh no. It's his phone.

His phone with the flash on so he can get a clear shot. Shit, some of those had her face in them! And yeah, her pussy but a close up of that could be anyone. Her face and bare tits? She's so fucked.

She should stop him, make him delete it, but the idea of confronting a guy who would not only fuck her unconscious body but take photos of it worries her.

She tries to control her breathing as he stands up. Another flash and her heart sinks further. That definitely has her full body in it.

He leans over and his finger find her slit again. She tries to resist the pleasure it brings her. What he did was still wrong. His fingers circle her clit. She doesn't move her hips no matter how badly she wants to.

What was she thinking? Oh yeah, totally wrong or something.

She mourns the lost of his fingers and can't help but be a little curious as he moves.

He stops by her head. A wet hand strokes her cheek before turning her head towards him. They then find her mouth and encourage it open. She doesn't realise what's happening until something pokes her cheek. It seems obvious now but her mind still isn't entirely present.

He slides his tip along her cheek so she can feel the length of it before slapping her face with it a couple times.

She hopes he doesn't shove the whole thing into her mouth. There's no way it'll fit and she can't fake sleep while choking on that much.

She tries not to flinch as he moves it to her eye and another flash goes off. Finally, a little humiliation seeps in through the pleasure.

He doesn't stay there long. He easily slips into her mouth and takes another picture. She should definitely stop him. And she is, she really is until a hand holds the back of her head. He uses it to keeps her still as he pushes further into her mouth. She hopes it's not because he wants to push down her throat.

Thankfully his thrusts end at the start of her throat. He grunts a couple times as he does before pulling out. She's confused until he mounts her again. There's no buildup, he just plunges right back into her.

"Fuck, much better," he pulls back and slams forward again. He's slower this time but much harder. His hands find the back of her knees and pushes her legs up and then forward, getting deep enough to reach deep inside her every time. It hurts but feels so good at the same time.

She struggles not to make the usual "uh uh uh" noises with every thrust.

He doesn't talk either, just grunts above her, focused solely on cumming deep inside her.

She's heading towards her own orgasm again but he lets out a long groan and stills. The feeling of him filling her with his seed feels disturbingly good. But she doesn't quite get there herself.

He stays planted inside her again and she feels her legs begin to strain. He reaches down and grabs her ass. It must do something for him because he groans and leans on her more.

Not that he can get any deeper.

She accidentally twitches.

"You like that?" he squeezes her ass again and she indulges in the smallest hip movement. She really wants to come with him inside her again. It doesn't matter that it'll pull his cum deeper inside her.

The movement makes him laugh. "Yeah you do," he does it again, "How about some of your own medicine?" he pulls out. It leaves her aching. "Besides, I think that'll do the trick," he pats her hip.

She doesn't want to think about what that means.

He steps away and she hears the rustling of clothes. He comes over for a last squeeze of her tits.

"Goodnight, Stephanie." Her stomach drops, "Get this drunk again soon so we can have some fun again, yeah? I can always help you along if you're feeling reluctant," he laughs again.

Stephanie opens her eyes the second the door closes. She recognised the way he said her name.

Matt.

Matt had fucked her. The guy she never wanted near her had finally had enough and snuck his way inside her. And he had some (many) humiliating photos of her. It's an awful thought.

But the realisation doesn't stop her hand trailing down her body.

She had been so close. Surely one more orgasm won't hurt?

Rocard
Rocard
73 Followers