All Comments on 'Girl Inside'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Great Story!

I never quite know what I'm gonna get when you post a story, but it's always entertaining......Thanks!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Too long i ain't been in New Orleans...

I used to spend five or six weekends down in Louisiana ... before Katrina.

Been back once since.

You got the accent down good.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago

Nice, sweet story. Very well written. You have a LOT of talent! Will enjoy reading more of your work.

I'm sorry you got hate e-mails, you write very well and seem like a decent person. Einstein once remarked something about harnessing stupidity as an un-exhaustible supply of energy! The ignorant and bigoted are always loudly expressing themselves, don't you find?

Again, nice story, very well written and developed. Well Done and Thank You!

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 7 years ago
An Engrossing Story!

This is an engrossing story. The plot holds one's attention very well. It generates and maintains suspension of disbelief, which is a necessity for good fiction. The fact that you write quite well also contributes to what is, indeed, a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

outstanding, but why stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable read!

This was a very sweet, feel-good story; I'm glad I gave it a try. Well-written, with believable characters, and a realistic, engrossing story.

Well done!

bootneck81bootneck81over 6 years ago
Lovely

A truly lovely story, believable people in believable situations . Please write more stories as I find your style enjoyable and easy to read.

OICURADV82OICURADV82almost 6 years ago
Thank you for this lovely little gem

I had a very pleasant summer afternoon with it. Perfect ending too, although I won't complain if you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad really.

Thought I was having a hard time reading the weird way you were typing but I made it all the way through. I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't read anything but Romance or Loving Wives stories.

Guess I'll have to expand my limits. A very nice Romantic story. As always, well written. ********** stars. Anon J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice story

I very much enjoyed this one once I got my head around the grammar :)

I would have liked it to be a bit longer or better yet how about a second part, please?

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSover 4 years ago
Lovely story!

You are a gifted writer, JimBob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I love HEA. Great story Jim Bob. You have a real talent and great sensitivity. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Robert jr is mentally ill, and so is everyone who enables him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is not hard to see why Cyril would except Sam as she was, she was the first person to treat as a normal person. Weather Sam felt a he, like herself wasn't always accepted or really just like his eyes and personality, she did love him.

I did half expect her mother to start to be more of a mother to him after his died. Would love to see apart 2, where they maybe adopt a child and continue to find ways to love each other more. AC in SC

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Darn good story. Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In roughly twenty years, I've never left a comment.

What a terrific and engaging read. All of the characters, the dialog and the telling of the tale came together so well.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great human storyline with very relatable characters. Both horny and feel good too

sissymonicamariesissymonicamarie11 months ago

A fantastic story, brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.