All Comments on 'Girl Kiss (Professor's Indulgence)'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

If you're reading this right now -- yes, YOU -- thanks for being here. I hope you've enjoyed this.

And thanks to SueDanym for the efforts. I hope you recognize her talents.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3652043&page=submissions

Best wishes,

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for this story. I loved it, not sure if or where you could go for another chapter , but if you do I sure will read it .

arsekoarsekoover 4 years ago
Convent girls, you have to love their curls

An absolutely riveting and sensually erotic tale. Love to see more on this. Congrats to both authors for a top story. Thanks

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice tale, you mixed the innocence and wanting to learn of the students with the predatory feelings of Proff Janson brilliantly, she was a predator and that gave the story an extra twist and frisson, but she was also nurturing and kind and that took the potential creepiness down a touch, a very nice balance.

One slight typo on page 2 you used Proff Hanson instead of Janson. Thick fingers maybe. Haha. LOL

maneater82maneater82about 4 years ago

Loved it. Very sexy story x

KnoturnalKnoturnalabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Interesting story, you have written several of them with great reviews I will have to read more. I love the kissing as a method to make it all begin and your way of bringing it all togeather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fine story

What a fine, well written story, I can well imagine such developments being quite natural and normal in a private Catholic college, well almost. I wonder if you can write a follow-up to this tale?

Leilee98Leilee98over 3 years ago

Wonderful! What’s treat, and a story that could easily be several chapters longer and still gain momentum. But, I think that of most your lesbian stories. ;) Thank you for writing such amazing lesbian works, you are so gifted, I just wish they were longer, and how could I not as a lesbian? Wonderful idea this, what a find on Literotica!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Very strong writing.

LC29LC29over 3 years ago
Well written and very hot

This story never fails to get me wet. I thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my God. I'm a guy and absolutely loved this very erotic story. I'm not usually into lesbian stories but this story is unbelievably hot. Thank you so much. Can't wait to read more of your sexy stories.

TocoHillTocoHillalmost 2 years ago

Descriptive and erotic. Not too drawn out. Perfect! Would love to see a continuing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...