Girl Kiss (Professor's Indulgence)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catalina took a deep breath. "Pussy eating. She wants to teach me, then I'll teach you. Something about a circle... I'm not sure."

"Oh my god, Cat, you're supposed to be one of the smartest girls on campus. How could you even think Professor Janson would make an offer like that?"

"I don't know," Catalina said defensively. "I'm 90% sure that's what the teacher wants."

"Yeah, the teacher is going to have you lift your skirt and bend over. Then when you think you're going to get your pussy eaten, she's going to take a long ruler and spank your bottom so hard you won't be able to walk straight."

The thought made Catalina's butt clench. That scenario did make sense.

"It's a risk worth taking," Catalina said. "I want to go with my gut on this."

"Why would she offer that?"

"I think she's a lesbian, or at least bisexual. She told me she went down on 5 other women, three of which work for the University. She never mentioned who."

"Five pussies makes her a lesbian," Mary Frances said, then thinking to herself. "It does make sense, in a way. I could see her being a lesbian."

"You can?"

"Kind of. I've seen the way she looks at you and certain other students. Before, I thought it was an appreciation of your work ethic. Now I'm wondering if it's lust."

"The teacher? Lust? Over me?"

"Promise me one thing," Mary Frances said, rubbing Catalina's stomach.

"Anything."

"If the teacher eats your pussy, promise you won't leave me."

Catalina roared laughing. "The teacher isn't looking for a long term relationship. She just wants a taste, it seems. Who knows, maybe the teacher wants a taste of you, too."

"No way," Mary Frances said, her eyes wide as saucers. "Did she say that? Holy fuck. Can you imagine? Both of us getting our pussies eaten by Professor Janson. We'd be legends, except no one will ever know about it."

"It won't be that easy. I think it's safe to say that if Professor Janson eats our pussies, we'll be expected to eat hers in return. Maybe we'll be her sexual servants, eating her pussy everyday."

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Cat?"

"Yes?"

She watched Mary Frances reach into her own panties, then she took out her hand.

"Oh my god," Mary Frances said, holding out drenched fingers with a mystified look on her face.

"Jesus, your pussy is wet."

Mary Frances tasted her fingers. "Catalina, I totally think you should do it. This is too good an offer to pass up. I'm literally dripping."

"Watching you taste yourself makes me horny. Do you want to... you know... go a little further today."

Catalina slowly and hesitantly moved to slide her panties down further, hoping she'd get her first oral orgasm from Mary Frances. Instead, the still somewhat reluctant Mary Frances stopped Catalina from going further.

"No, don't," Mary Frances said, her hand blocking the move. "This is killing me, because I desperately want to go further with you right now, but we should wait. Our first time should be special, with knowledge. Besides, I kind of love the idea of you being pent up and squirting into the professor's mouth."

"God help us. Jeez."

"These are terrible thoughts, I know."

Catalina pondered for a moment. "Do you want to watch me touch myself right now?"

"Yes, I would like that." Mary Frances blushed while speaking.

Smirking, Catalina replied, "How about we touch ourselves at the same time?"

"Okay," Mary Frances nodded slowly, sighed and pulled down her panties. "Just think, with Professor Janson's help, we could become our own version of porn stars."

In their compromised state of undress, they quietly laughed together in the most innocent of ways. They didn't want Catalina's parents to hear this commotion and wonder about their activities.

Teacher's Perspective: The Panties

Hearing footsteps approach the classroom, Professor Janson felt a pang of excitement. Never in her wildest fantasy could she have envisioned a scenario like this.

She was highly invested in the success of every student, but this was different. She genuinely cared for Catalina, and in many ways, she felt sorry for the student. In Catalina, she sensed fear and shame that came from being in the midst of a forbidden relationship. And if caught by anyone else in the faculty, or their parents? She knew Catalina would be disowned by the scholastic and church community.

That was why she wanted to take it upon herself to be supportive in the only way she knew how. A way that was both educational as well as empowering.

At the predetermined time, Catalina cautiously entered the empty classroom after lessons had concluded for the day. Professor Janson was pleased to see that the student still adhered to the strict dress code even though this meeting was clearly unrelated to school matters. In truth, she found the pleated plaid skirts to be quite a turn-on.

When the student entered the empty classroom, the teacher went over to lock the door. She almost smiled at her student when they exchanged pleasantries. Professor Janson couldn't remember the last time she had ever smiled at a student during a private meeting. Her reputation as being a hardened bitch was something that took commitment.

"Precisely on time," the professor said, as they now had the place of education to themselves. "Right down to the minute."

Catalina blushed. "Yeah, I was actually waiting with my phone in hand. I didn't want to be too early, or too late."

"The important thing is you're here."

"Thanks for having me."

Standing by the locked door, there was a moment of hesitation, as the two women lingered, waiting for the other to react. Am I losing my touch? Never, the professor thought. Her 5'10" height had her towering over the student, keeping a firm, intimidating gaze before proceeding with the private lesson.

"You're safe here with me," the professor stated. "Think of this as your sexual sanctuary. A temple of enlightenment. Shall we begin?"

Nervously, the student nodded. "Yes."

"And you're sure you want to do this?"

"I've thought about it a lot," Catalina said. "I want to do it."

"And your friend, Mary Frances?" the teacher asked with an eyebrow raised.

Catalina gulped. "We're both really, really excited, if I'm allowed to admit that."

"This is our sanctuary, remember? You're allowed to admit whatever your tender heart desires. Let's begin. Sit in the front row while I explain some fundamentals to you."

Professor Janson wanted to strike a somewhat formal tone for this intimate tutorial. She approached the chalkboard while the student sat in the front row. For this, she'd need the pink chalk, a color she never used while teaching a course because it wasn't appropriate. Now, it was only fitting.

She drew a sketch of the female anatomy. Using boards, slides, and the computer have always been a part of her teaching style, but she figured this required a more intimate touch.

The professor began, "You've obviously explored your body before, and maybe the body of Mary Frances, but I'd like to give you a short quiz to determine your level of knowledge. It'll make things easier for our private lesson."

She watched Catalina's sheepish nod. Determined to make a grade-A pussy licker out of this amateur, she grabbed a wooden pointer and proceeded to interrogate the student by pointing to different parts of the vulva illustration. She was pleased to see that the young woman was familiar with the labia (majora and minora) and introitus.

"Very good," the teacher said. "You've always been an excellent student."

Catalina blushed. "It's an important topic and I'm here to learn."

"Any questions so far? Are you ready for the next step?"

The student squirmed in her chair. "Sorry, I just want to clear something up."

"Go ahead."

"Is this actually going to be a lesson? I mean, I don't know how to say this, but are we just going to talk, as if this is a class?"

With all her years of experience, Professor Janson could spot a nervous student a mile away. At this point, she could tell what a student was thinking just with body language alone. And right now, the student before her was practically an open book.

"No," the teacher replied. "It's more than talking. I know what you want and what you're expecting. I thought I'd get you comfortable first and gauge your knowledge. But now that I see that you're eager, we can move ahead with the next step. Stand up for me."

Catalina slowly stood. "Okay."

"Be a good student. Slide your panties down."

"Oh...."

As expected -- or maybe not -- the virginal student froze in place. How cute. How adorable. How fucking sexy this student looks. The professor let the moment linger, staring at the uneasy, yet excited look on the student's face.

"Are you declining?" the professor asked. "It's okay if you are. No one is forcing you to do anything."

"I'm not... it's just... I'm terrified. It's one thing to show myself to Mary Frances, or even a doctor. But you're... you know... if I can be honest, you're kind of scary. In a good way."

"Why is that good?"

"You are more assertive," Catalina admitted. "I don't know. It's hard to explain. I like the dominance thing you have over everyone. You're really beautiful and intimidating."

"Shall I slide your panties down for you? Would that make things easier?"

The student nodded. "It would."

"Your choice."

Professor Janson walked with the confidence of a graceful hunter. Her heels clicked loudly on the floor as she put extra force in each step. It was all part of the intimidating persona she had mastered many years ago.

When they stood face to face by the front row of seats, the professor once again stood up straight, using her statuesque figure to tower over the awestruck student.

She bent down, and for the first time in her life, she slipped both hands up a student's skirt. She saw Catalina flinch, but remain still after a second. She didn't look up the student's skirt, only her hands went under the pleated material. A vision of Catalina's pussy would be a prize, claimed at just the right time.

Easily finding the target, Professor Janson pinched both sides of the student's panties and slid them down. Catalina was a good girl and lifted each foot so that the panties could be pulled away, leaving her bare bottomed.

"I can smell your desire," Professor Janson said after standing upright to tower over the student once again. "Now before we get to the nitty gritty, let me assure you that giving oral sex to a partner can be rewarding for both participants. Making your lover squirm, pant and eventually achieve an orgasm is extremely empowering. It shows that you care and that you've mastered an important skill."

"Are you going to teach me how to give oral sex?" Catalina asked.

"I'm going to eat your pussy. It's the best way you'll learn."

"Wow..." The student's eyes bulged and her voice faded.

"Shocked?"

"Very shocked," Catalina replied. "I honestly thought that I'd be the one doing it to you. Not the other way around. And I would have been fine with that. Honestly."

"It's all part of a good education. Now sit on top of the desk."

Professor Janson knew this was a make or break moment with the student. It was with great delight that she watched Catalina lift her pleated skirt up so that she could sit bare bottomed on the desktop. The skirt came down and the student spread her legs. Is that a submissive steak in the confident student? Impressive.

"What comes next?" Catalina asked, clearing her throat.

"How does that table feel against your firm butt?"

"Cold. But also exciting. All my academic life, I've only had my books and study materials on a desk. Now, this..."

"Speaking of which," the professor said. "Lift your skirt and show me what I just explained on the board. It's one thing to use diagrams, it's another thing to show me with your flesh."

Talking about body parts on a diagram was all well and fine, but asking the student to finger herself made it more real.

The air was sucked out of Catalina's lungs before the student lifted the front of her skirt, revealing thighs which were pressed onto the hard table, and a cleanly shaven crotch which had been prepared for this meeting.

"Here is my clitoris," Catalina explained, as her index finger pointed to her sex to satisfy the demanding teacher. "These plump folds on the sides are my labia majora and the thinner ones inside are my labia minora. Down here is my introitus."

"Well done," the professor said in a husky voice. "You've passed the first part of this lesson. Just keep in mind that every woman looks slightly different. In other words, no two pussies look the same. Now, let's move on to discussing what one can do with a mouth."

Pulling up a chair, Professor Janson positioned herself directly in front of the student's spread legs. Her lips pursed and then she licked her lips with a seductive sweep of her tongue, just inches away from the student's sex.

"Oh my god," the student said with a nervous energy.

The professor soothed those concerns. "Catalina, it's important to remember that while giving oral sex, you should make full use of all your resources. Let me show you."

Placing both of her palms on each of the student's silky smooth thighs, she rubbed further and further, until her hands were close to the pussy.

Professor Janson continued, "Oral sex requires finesse. You can't just bury your head in someone's pussy and expect good results. As a first step, I like taking a look at what it is that I'm working with. It helps me connect with my partner when I study the anatomy of their core. Then I like to deeply inhale, because all women also have a special aroma."

At that point, the professor did exactly what she had just described. Leaning in, she looked at the pert young student's perfectly proportioned pussy, gratified to see fluids glisten at the delicate opening. When she inhaled, the teacher was struck by the fresh scent of a virgin pussy. Oh yes, this was going to be a treat.

The professor continued, "I'm going to start by showing you how lips can be used to pleasure your partner. The most effective way is to gently suck on a clitoris, just like a straw. Here, let me demonstrate."

Moving towards Catalina's clit gave the professor quite a thrill. When she grasped it between her lips, the student moaned deeply. Then as she began to suck tenderly, Catalina actually began to tremble. Professor Janson kept the rhythm slow and used weak suction. She didn't want the student to climax too quickly because there was still much to learn. She lingered long enough to make her point, then she released Catalina's clit from her lips.

Professor Janson continued, "In addition to sucking, lips can also be used for blowing. It produces a nice tingle on moist skin."

To demonstrate, she briefly and gently blew cool air through her pursed lips. From the way Catalina squirmed on the desk, the professor knew this lesson was on the right track.

"Well, you clearly enjoyed that exercise. Let's move on to the tongue, which can be manipulated in many ways, as you must know. If you flatten your tongue and lap at this wonderfully sensitive tissue, you can achieve greatness. An added benefit is that you can also taste the fruits of your labor."

With that, Professor Janson licked up the entire length of Catalina's exposed pussy. Not only did the young girl smell intoxicating, the taste was delicious as well. The professor's tongue was scooping up quite a bit of vaginal fluids, letting it pool on her taste buds. As a result of this attention, the student's hips began to buck and quiver. Just like that, my captivating little student.

"Settle down, dear," the professor said after gulping down the juices and giving the labia a big kiss. "There's still another step before you're allowed to cum. A tongue can also be used to directly stimulate the clitoris. Just put it directly over your partner's clit and move it in a circular fashion."

Professor Janson protruded the tip of her tongue and used it on the student's clit with expertise, moving it around in perfect circles to produce the desired effect on her willing subject.

"Ah, ah, professor," Catalina groaned, which almost sounded like a desperate plea for help. "Please... don't stop! No one has ever done this to me before."

Of course the professor didn't stop; there was no chance of that. On the contrary, Professor Janson pressed her tongue harder and continue the slow circles for a minute of sexual torture.

Pulling her tongue back, the professor kissed the clit. "My dear, dear girl. You must learn how to pace the action. The journey is as important as the destination. The tongue has one more important trick that will drive your fellow Sisters of God wild. You can actually use it to penetrate them."

Sticking her tongue out as far as possible, Professor Janson inserted it directly into Catalina's quivering tunnel after pushing her way inside. Entry was easy and the pussy was so wet. Then she moved her head forward and back to simulate copulation. Now you're being orally fucked. Are you still a virgin? Or did I take that from you?

"Oooooh! My God!" Catalina wailed, tossing her hair back when she turned her head in a swift motion. "I had no idea it would feel this good!"

Exerting her power over this innocent girl was arousing for the professor. In truth, this highly responsive young woman was a delight. A conquest. But as a teacher, she knew there was still more material to cover. Namely, a proper orgasm.

Continuing the lesson, the teacher used all the techniques in the study plan, working her tongue, licking the click, and mouth-fucking her student. There was plenty of suction and slurping too. It had been a while since she had eaten a pussy, but Professor Janson was the consummate lesbian. It was in her DNA. Some women are born with these gifts.

"Aaaahhhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Professor, please let me cum!"

The student shamelessly begged for an orgasm. As expected.

Professor Janson spanked the student's thigh. "Catalina, you will not cum yet. I'm going to use a combination of all the techniques and insert two fingers. I'll let you know when you have permission cum."

Finally able to let loose with her complete skill set, Professor Janson went to town and ate Catalina's pussy with abandon. She nibbled, sucked and licked the student to a peak, then orally focused on the girl's clit while she inserted two fingers to find and massage the g-spot. After building up suspense, the professor finally broke away to speak the magic words, with a trail of vaginal fluids hanging from her lips.

"Catalina, you may cum now."

Unleashed, Catalina let loose with a torrent of expletives while her body convulsed during the most earth-shattering climax of her young life. The professor briefly worried that the strength of the girl's pussy contractions might actually cause scratches against the fingernails inside, but that wasn't the case. She kept going, knowing the determined student could handle an orgasm of this magnitude.

She weathered the girl's explosion and then withdrew from her position after the climax had ended, pulling her mouth and fingers away. Standing, she took a moment to appreciate the beautiful sight on her desk. The student withered and shook. There was a wet pool on the table which had leaked onto the floor. The janitor would have to clean that up later.

Using her clean hand, the professor picked up Catalina's panties and daintily dabbed at her own lips, wiping away the orgasmic fluids that had accumulated around her mouth as if she had just finished a ribeye steak.

Only one task remained. The professor put her two pussy-juice coated fingers against the young woman's mouth. Without prompting, Catalina opened wide, then closed her lips when Professor Janson placed them inside. The student sucked them clean to the professor's liking, with eyes full of reverence.