Girl Kiss (Professor's Indulgence)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving a rare smile of satisfaction, the professor declared, "Class dismissed. I'll provide you with a homework assignment next time."

***

A week passed before the students agreed that my study plan would be a proper fit for them. It's a curriculum I devised specifically for Catalina and Mary Frances, given their unique set of needs. They don't need to know all the specifics in advance. In my opinion, an element of surprise always makes things more interesting and lively.

All I said to the girls was that the best way to learn a new skill is to get practical experience, and this would be an opportunity to safely explore their bodies as a couple.

As I sit here looking at my office clock, they arrive on time, and I note that the official American History class starts in an hour. I know, horrible timing. But this is the only time the three of us can get together on campus and my office is the only place where we can lock a door. Looking at both girls, I thank my lucky stars. The look of determination on their faces is a testament to their lesbian learning commitment.

I sit on my chair as the students stand beside my desk with the posture of soldiers. When asked, the students admit this will be their first time engaging in oral contact with each other. Mary Frances thought it would be best to wait. What she lacked in academics, she made up for in religious commitment. In my book, that is impressive.

Having taught at this Catholic university for so many years, I'm not surprised by their hesitation, nor am I surprised by their eagerness to explore. For some reason, God has given us the ability to experience blissful orgasms, which I explain to them. They more than agree, with a gleam in their eyes.

"In many ways, enjoying a climax will only bring you closer to God. Think of this as a way to show Him how much you appreciate this amazing gift."

Per my instructions, Mary Frances bends over and puts her hands on my desk.

Watching Catalina reach under the skirt of Mary Frances and pull down those innocent white panties almost has me drooling. She is turning out to be quite a sexy young protege. I begin to do a quick mental calculation, wondering how long it will take for these ladies to orgasm before class starts.

Getting on her knees, Catalina puts her mouth on the sex of her lover. Mary Frances nearly goes cross-eyed. All week, I've been curious to see how this would play out and it greatly surpasses my expectations.

My star student Catalina uses all the techniques, beginning by flattening her tongue and licking up and down the wet slit. She starts low and finishes just shy of the clitoris. Surely she has been practicing. Watching Catalina get her first taste of pussy will forever be the highlight of my career and listening as Mary Frances moans from deep in her core has me counting my blessings.

Catalina uses the finger-technique in the pussy of Mary Frances and my heart swells with pride. The face of Mary Frances goes blank and then contorts as she has an orgasm which I know will change her life, courtesy of her partner.

Young love, there's nothing like it.

I check my watch and figure we still have time for another lesson, as the two lovebirds embrace and share tender open mouth kisses. So romantic. But they can always do that someplace else. While here, they should make use of their time and hone their pussy eating skills under my tutelage.

Putting one foot on the table, my pussy is now exposed. I'm not wearing any panties and the two young women seem blown away by my bold move. Well, that and my centerfold quality pussy. Anyone will agree.

Sticking with the plan to take turns sharing my cunt, Catalina goes for the pot of coffee on the other table and pours herself a cup. She drinks the stimulating beverage while awkwardly and eagerly watching us.

Mary Frances gets on her knees and puts her face in between my legs. This is one of those sweet moments -- as an educator -- where I feel I'm truly making progress with a student. Once shy, now I see Mary Frances coming out of her shell. She's confident as she uses her tongue on me.

I check the time again, 20 minutes before I have to stand in a lecture hall with nearly a hundred students. No worries. Mary Frances has become a fast learner as she laps my pussy. Sometimes, all a student needs is the right motivation, because every student is different.

Wetness flowed into the mouth of Mary Frances. I haven't orgasmed this hard in a while and I'm glad it's with her. She looks shocked and a bit confused. But above all else, she looks like a real woman. As she licks her lips, a wry smile grows.

"Kiss each other," I say.

They look at each other. Mary Frances is still on her knees with a mouth that looks like she has just eaten a juicy peach. Catalina is standing with a coffee mug in hand.

As they approach each other and kiss on the mouth, with enthusiasm and skill, everything comes full circle. I use a napkin to wipe the excess fluids from my pussy and I fix my outfit. 5 minutes until class starts. The three of us might be a little late.

The End

Co-written by SueDanym, one of the most exciting and talented erotica writers today. Follow her work.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.