All Comments on 'Girl of My Dreams'

by zachattack163

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ffajazffajazalmost 3 years ago
I see you are a virgin

I rammed her up against the wall and felt my dick enter her tight pussy. It felt a lot better than her mouth and a whole lot tighter. Inch by inch I pushed into her until I reached her cherry. Hate to tell you but the cherry is at the entrance of her pully if you would have to break thru it to to enter into her pussy. Best to do a little study before you write about it as you story was great except that big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

def not A real occurrence and I guess it's cool you have a decent imagination but there are quite a few errors so you can ask one of the all-time authors on here for health and proofreading and editing help. it's an ok story. keep writing!

regulus61regulus61almost 3 years ago

The hymen is located at most two inches inside the entrance of the vagina. Generally, it is less than that. So a slight penetration is possible without reaching the hymen, but far from what most people would call the full experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written, but much too short a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzachattack163@zachattack163
I'm enjoying writing new stories. I hope you like the stories I write. Feel free to leave comments on any of my stories as long as they are constructive. I do read all the comments.