All Comments on 'Girl on...Girl?'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

This may be your best story ever! Wow! So hot! Got me so aroused and hard! Forget Shane! You should marry Mercedes! It's the best of both worlds! She's the best of male and female, can satisfy you unlike any other, and could father your children! Just unbelievable and wonderful! Wish I could give it a hundred stars! But you'll have to be satisfied with five! Added this to my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Range of topics

Britt, I love your range of topics and this one was so hot!!! I loved every second of this 5 star effort. Thank you.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Super Erotic

Another outstanding story by a very talented author. Now I have another adventure to add to my bucket list of sexual encounters. 5 Stars.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOWπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This was a fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I love to meet woman like herπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹mmmmmmmmmm. I hope there will be other chapter with them again with the roommate.

unsure54unsure54over 5 years ago
Cum back with a sequel

I must agree, this has to be one of your best, if not the best.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
It's funny to mention her height and weight at the beginning

I never got these statistics from my sex partners, and I couldn't care less. What about her voice? Nothing that hinted at her masculinity?

Enough nit-picking. Of course, the story is hot, and if a girl expects pussy and gets a dick, there is nothing to disturb anyone conflicted about homosexuality. It would be a different story if a guy had made out with a t-girl before discovering that she had a dick. Would he still fuck her? I hope so.

maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Loved it

A very hot story.

Thank You

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago

Good title. Good story...no, great story, great title. You are getting more versatile with your erotica, Britt. You are growing as an author, and you make your male readers grow too. I envy Mercedes for her time with you and her youthful virility...but I wouldn't want to change places with her. Or you. But I sure would like to watch.

Twenty-five star points and virtual pat on the back.

unsure54unsure54over 5 years ago
FAN-tastic

Has to be your best. Read it twice it was so hot...

redkissyredkissyover 5 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Great story, you get the best of both worlds! Cock, tits, and someone that can eat you out like a champion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

One of the best

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 5 years ago
WOW

Deeply erotic and quite visual .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slow wonder exciting sex.

That would be such a wonderful experience.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Another triumph

I rarely have any interest in shemale stories, but wow...that was just too good not to read. Amazing writing once again, Brittni.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredibly sexy

Chapter 1Β 

So fucking hot. Great build-up, really sexy set-up and beautiful attention to details. You had sex with a hot girl who also had a big, thick dick; what could be better? I especially liked the part where you sucked Mercedes off and tasted Autumn's pussy on her cock. So erotic. And when Mercedes fucked you horny pussy... so hot. And Mercedes is such a slutty, inviting name. My favorite parts was: "As I sucked it like that, she leaned her head back, allowing her long hair to flow down beside the couch. I was hitting my cock sucking stride and going to finish her off with just a blowjob when Mercedes stopped me. She excused herself and came back into the room with a ribbed Trojan XL package, tore it open and slid it down her large erection.

I was so horny and ready for it. In a flash, I was on my back up on the couch with my legs spread. Soon, Mercedes was on top of me, slipping her latex covered cock inside my slippery hole. Once she began thrusting, I was in heaven. That cock was so perfect in every way. It gently touched my cervix and stretched me out all at the same time. She was making love to me with smooth, rhythmic strokes and I was soon building to another orgasm.

I held my own knees back and grunted, "Oh God...I'm cumming! Yesssss! Yessss!"

It was very good but not great. I needed that extra sensation so I gasped, "Take it off. I want it bare."

Mercedes smiled in agreement, pulled her cock out of my pussy and yanked the rubber off before tossing it the floor. In one swift motion, her member was back inside me, creating that warm, fleshy feeling I craved. She laid down on top of me and we kissed with our nipples touching one another's.

That was such a different sensation and so erotic. As she fucked me, the jarring was causing her pointy ones to rub mine like she was doing it on purpose. With her cock and breath inside two of my orifices and her boobs mashed against mine, I was out of control!"

"Mmmmmm! Aughhhhhhmmmmmm! Mmmmmmuhhhhhhhhh! Mmmhhnnngggggg!" I moaned inside her mouth during my powerful climax!

She continued fucking me until I had two more orgasms with each one more powerful than the previous one. The last one was a giant squirt that made a mess all over her couch. She didn't seem to mind. My pussy was quivering in satisfaction.

She lifted her upper body and announced, "Ohhhhhh! I'm cummmming! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Being so deep, I felt her cum spurts against my womb and being so thick, I felt her ejaculation twitches against my walls. She was depositing her love inside me like we were a couple trying to conceive. Thank goodness I was on birth control or I would have been impregnated for sure. Mercedes's eyes were tightly closed until she finished. When they slowly opened, she smiled again and shook her head in a post orgasm tremble."

Thrilling. Visualising you in that situation brought me so much pleasure.

Your story reminds me of the time I had sex with a shemale, who I met on Tinder. She was/is 23 years old, Latina, 5'10, with big delicious tits, big round firm ass, smooth beautifully toned skin, long brown hair and deep, mesmerizing brown eyes. After making out and feeling each other up for quite a while, we masturbated in front of each other, furiously stroking our cocks until we came. Then I proceeded to fondle, lick and suck on her tits, before using her boobs to jerk myself off. I came so hard, all over her rack. But that wasn't enough for me. I licked my cum off her boobs, and then we proceeded to suck each other off. I ended up fucking her tight firm ass two times that night, stroking her big aching erection as I kept slamming into her from behind. Bareback, of course. We are still in touch; it is not like I can resist, after all...

Keep up the great work, you are very talented; and kinky. I can't wait to read chapter two. Your stories never fail to get me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. Great conclusion to a very erotic, kinky story. It really turned me the fuck on. My favorite parts were: "I could feel inch after inch slowly working its way into my rectum. The pain began to subside as my anus became more and more acclimated to the girth. The pressure was causing the deposited semen inside my pussy to ooze out and drip between my legs. She was gentle and began to screw my ass like she did my pussy. Within a few pumps, the sensation transformed from pain to tolerability to pleasure. That big cock was sliding in and out of my ass and I took it with enthusiasm. My perky boobs were rocking back and forth and I'm sure Mercedes's were bouncing in rhythm to her thrusting. That anal friction was vibrating my G-spot and I was close to orgasming again."

And

"She beamed in agreement. She pulled out and sat down on the couch with her goopy cock pressed against her stomach. I stood on sofa straddling her lap. When I sat down on it we kissed again, nibbling at each other's lips. She encouraged me to arch back so she could suck my nipples. She knew how to lightly scrape her teeth on them before adding total suction. That, combined with her pole lodged up my ass was an additional sensation that kept me horny. I rocked back and forth not wanting her lips to leave my breasts.

She went back to kissing my neck and pinching my nipples until I squealed, "Ahhhhh...yessss! I'm cumming again! Ohhhhhhhh!"

I took hold of her shoulders and began to bounce up and down. I was riding her big cock like I was on a trampoline, slamming myself down each time. I begged, "I love it in my ass! I want your cum! Please fill my asshole up with your spunk like you did my pussy! Do it!"

When I screamed and squirted on her lap, she held my hips and began to cum, "There it is! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming. Ahhhhhh!"

When we both had finished, I continued to sit on her cock while we kissed. At that point, both of us were sweating and breathing hard like we were workout partners. I whispered, "You are good! All I can say is wow!""

So dirty and hot.

Keep it up, Brittni. You're the best!

sexynursechefsexynursechefabout 5 years ago
NICE!

total fantasy! Love it mama!

Skye_subSkye_subabout 5 years ago
Inspirational!

I feel inspired, babe.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

WOW!

Not a genre I usually read but given your other works dipped in and....incredible...scorching hot!

her lucky roomie, and her bf...

Five, and fave-was already following...actually this going into my 'All-time Best' folder-well done!

definitely going to go back and read some more of your works

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another hot story by Brittni

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

5- Stars!! Brittini4U is HOT and KINKY!!! I LOVE YOU STUFF!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Smile ..... That was definitely satisfying for Mercedes, cunny ass mouth ...... For sure her boyfriend can it tale it only two ways , giggle ...... But having such potent hard cock shooter li,e mercedes, being her boyfriend or sissy, you will end up filled to the max ....... Like happen in a gang bang ...... So hopefully brittni you had been satisfied as well

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Most guys would fuck a shemale's ultimate cock.i love that idea of a hot sxy female with a big cock bigger then mine bigger than 6 inches fucking me or a female in front of me

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 2 months ago

Wow! I love a good stories about sexy, domineering Shemales with huge, talented cocks! I’ve already begun fantasizing about a new story, featuring me as that bf that Mercedes mentions partway into this story; just uh taking my ass, time, after time!

Happily, this was a relatively short piece that wasted no time in getting right down to the β€œgood stuff.” There are many good authors who post on this site but unfortunately, their sometimes, quite lengthy stories have lost most of their erotic energy before arriving at their third act.

However, l can’t imagine getting mad at you if by chance, you decided to post more stories about the further adventures of Brittni and her shemale lover, Mercedes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com