Girl on...Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,151 Followers

As she disappeared into the bathroom to retrieve the lubrication, she agreed, "I always do baby."

Soon, I was on all fours on the Ottoman with my bare feet hanging over the edge. Mercedes slathered her dong with plenty of lube and wiggled the tip against my anus. Gritting my teeth, I prepared myself for entry. She pushed slowly and the head stretched my tight sphincter until it popped in. I gasped in pain but took quick choppy breaths to deal with it while I instinctively began to pull away.

Mercedes grabbed my hips, "Don't run from it baby. Stay strong. Let me get it in."

I could feel inch after inch slowly working its way into my rectum. The pain began to subside as my anus became more and more acclimated to the girth. The pressure was causing the deposited semen inside my pussy to ooze out and drip between my legs. She was gentle and began to screw my ass like she did my pussy. Within a few pumps, the sensation transformed from pain to tolerability to pleasure. That big cock was sliding in and out of my ass and I took it with enthusiasm. My perky boobs were rocking back and forth and I'm sure Mercedes's were bouncing in rhythm to her thrusting. That anal friction was vibrating my G-spot and I was close to orgasming again.

I panted, "That feels amazing! Don't stop! Can you go deeper?"

She replied, "Sure, baby." After putting one foot up on the stool beside me, she was able to add that little extra I needed before asking, "How is that?"

I screamed, "Perfect! I'm going to cuuuuuuuu...! Oooooooo!" I rubbed my clit sideways and my feminine squirt began to splash all over the Ottoman like I was anointing it in holy water. I couldn't stop cumming. That big dick was forcing more liquid out of me than I thought possible. At one point I was having multiple orgasms but the juices continuously flowed. I kept screaming and if someone had walked by, they would have thought someone was getting hurt inside the apartment.

Mercedes was getting tired and stopped pumping my anal cavity to catch her breath. I turned and hungrily offered, "Do you want me to ride it?"

She beamed in agreement. She pulled out and sat down on the couch with her goopy cock pressed against her stomach. I stood on sofa straddling her lap. When I sat down on it we kissed again, nibbling at each other's lips. She encouraged me to arch back so she could suck my nipples. She knew how to lightly scrape her teeth on them before adding total suction. That, combined with her pole lodged up my ass was an additional sensation that kept me horny. I rocked back and forth not wanting her lips to leave my breasts.

She went back to kissing my neck and pinching my nipples until I squealed, "Ahhhhh...yessss! I'm cumming again! Ohhhhhhhh!"

I took hold of her shoulders and began to bounce up and down. I was riding her big cock like I was on a trampoline, slamming myself down each time. I begged, "I love it in my ass! I want your cum! Please fill my asshole up with your spunk like you did my pussy! Do it!"

When I screamed and squirted on her lap, she held my hips and began to cum, "There it is! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming. Ahhhhhh!"

When we both had finished, I continued to sit on her cock while we kissed. At that point, both of us were sweating and breathing hard like we were workout partners. I whispered, "You are good! All I can say is wow!"

She giggled, "I told you. Don't knock it until you have tried it." I began to stand up when she asked, "Do you want to do it one more time before you go?"

When it slid out of my bottom, it was still hard. I looked at it and her and back at it before responding, "Are you serious? What are you...a machine?"

She laughed, "I told you. I can do it several times. Just ask Autumn. You want another round?"

I shook my head in disbelief, "I'm satisfied. Look, my ass and pussy are gooey as all get out. Both are swollen and stretched." As I was about to decline, I commented in amazement, "Look at that thing. How can it still be hard? I wouldn't mind jacking it off and seeing it cum."

"That sounds great. Where do you want me?" Mercedes asked.

I directed her in the middle of the sofa while I knelt down between her legs. Even though it was still covered in lubrication and semen, I spit on it to add my own. I first jerked it with one hand then two. I am fascinated with foreskin and loved sliding it up and down the smooth, hairless shaft.

The more I stroked it, the more I wanted it in my mouth. I didn't care that it had just been in my ass, I wanted to suck it again. I jerked and sucked simultaneously even though the lube tasted very bitter. My hands slipped and slapped with ease. allowing me to add twists like I was grinding pepper.

"She exhaled, "I'm getting close. Do it just like that."

I stopped sucking so I could watch her face. I love watching guys cum so I knew it would be a thrill for me. I requested, "Tell me when."

She gave precision instructions to help me get her off, "A little faster. Yes, just like that! Oh! Almost there."

My hands were pumping up and down and her eyes began to glaze over. She had given me such tremendous orgasms so I was wanting to do the same for her. She thrusted her hips upward causing her ass to raise off the sofa when the first shot landed in her cleavage.

"Aughhhh! Ohhh! Augghhh!" she cried out while I instinctively wrapped my mouth around the head to catch the rest.

Spurt after warm spurt filled my mouth. I was once again amazed at the quantity of cum after her previous two orgasms. I swallowed the sweet slime and stood up, "You are simply an amazing lover. If you were a guy, you could hire yourself out as a gigolo and make bookoo money. Aww, forget that. I'm sure there is a demand for shemales so forget that I said that. You have the best of both worlds and could fuck girls and guys."

Mercedes sighed, "Well, there are so many people freaked out by it all. I'm glad you were open minded. Thank you."

I shook my head, "No...thank you! It was amazing. I want your number and maybe we can hook up again."

She smiled, "I would like that. We could also get some coffee together there at Starbucks."

I agreed, "Deal." I got my phone off the counter and put her number into my contacts. I dressed and left with a huge smile on my face.

After my class, I stopped by Shane's house with another huge smile on my face.

He smiled back, "I know that look. Did you have some girl on girl sex today?"

I giggled then paused before answering, "Uh...sort of!"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,151 Followers
12