Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 6 years ago
Not so long.

Please do not wait so long between chapters. This can become a very good series. Continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Really like where this is going so far. A few suggestions. 1. Slow it down just a bit. Less is more. Make it a little more seduction and not jumping right into sex. Hot as it may be. 2. Aileen shouldn't even count. She jilled off right beside her. That's pretty much a lock. 3. They should have some failures. She said 70.percent,.not.100. Nothing is ever 100. A couple failures make the successes.sweeter. 4. Katerina should not be directly involved in the seduction of.her sister. That would.be wicked hot. But have the other two do it for now. After the results are analyzed that can be Anna's next project. Seduction of a family member. The ultimate seduction. If they can each turn a mother, sister, or daughter (hello, they are girl scout 'moms', who says their girls can't be 18?, the theory will be proven. 5. Please, please don't wait too long. This is an awesome series, but too long a gap makes interest wane. Hope.to see more soon! By the way 5 stars.

CramnaveCramnaveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the suggestions

Thank you for the thoughtful suggestions. This episode wasn't much of a seduction because Katerina, Jill and Anna knew what was going to happen when they got together. But I don't care for too much build up. It's just supposed to be fun and sexy. I like dialogue but not too much description of the actual acts -- just my preference. I have a plan for Aileen and don't assume there will be 100% success or that the successes are the most predictable ones. The wait for the 4th "episode" should be nearly as long as that between 2 and 3.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i also love the series

I think even tho they had become pussy lickers, a little more seduction and edging would make it even hotter. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 4?

You mentioned in a comment the wait between chapters 3 and 4 would be nearly as long as between 2 and 3. 2 and 3 was 22 months. 3 and 4 is now 19 months and counting. Please, please, please, please, please tell me 4 is coming soon. On a site where the quality has declined, prime stories like this are eagerly awaited. Please post soon.

Jedd

ProcuressProcuressover 1 year ago

Overall, excellent third installment. The writing is a little limited, but Anna's process (and thus yours) is very well thought-out.

I found some of the language a little too loose and crude; I prefer more erudite dialogue.

To echo another comment, successes should be hard-fought, and failures hard-learned.

I think the long wait times between chapters adds to the allure, and excitement. Stories where the author knocks out five chapters in five days oftentimes shows in the lack of quality. The distance between publishing should lead to an ever tighter story, punchy dialogue, and displaying great editing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

So hot! Rubbed my pretty cunt to a good cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous