Girl Scout Moms Ch. 03 - 70% Club Kickoff Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna said "I can't hear you, Jill, tell us what you want."

Jill stuttered, half out of breath, and said "I, I, I want another taste."

"Another taste of what Jill? Use your mouth -- we need to hear you. You are going to be using your mouth a lot tonight," said Anna.

"Katerina's pussy. I want another taste of her delicious pussy. I need another taste," Jill said.

I wasn't really even aware of it, but I had started rubbing my pussy too. This was so hot.

Anna said "Well Katerina's isn't the only wet pussy here. Mine needs some attention too. Come on over here and show my pussy what you are going to do to Katerina's."

Jill almost seemed paralyzed for a few seconds, but then got up and walked over to Anna. Anna pulled her skirt all the way up and spread her legs while beckoning Jill over to her pussy. Jill got down on her knees and lowered her head to Anna's pussy. Anna let out a low, rapturous sign and I could tell that Jill's tongue had brushed her clit. It was quiet for a few moments, with the only sound being Anna's low breaths and the sound of Jill licking. And then Anna got vocal.

"Oh Jill, you are such a little lezzie. You are a natural. I always suspected it and I bet you did too. Lick that pussy. You are doing a great job. Doing what you were born to do. Oh yes, that is so good. I bet you are so wet right now. I bet you think about eating pussy when your husband fucks you from behind. I bet that's what gets you off -- not your douchebag husband's little dick, but the thought of worshipping some pussy. Is that right? Tell me Jill, isn't that right?

Jill looked up, her face shiny with Anna's juices. "Yes, yes, I love pussy. I can't stop thinking about pussy. I'm a dyke. I can't believe it, but I'm a fucking lesbian." And then she lowered her head and resumed licking Anna's pussy. Anna's breaths started to get ragged and I could tell she was about to come. I was rubbing my own pussy and wasn't far from coming either. And then it happened, first Anna groaning loudly as she came and then me doing the same a few seconds later.

I think I almost passed out, or maybe I did. The next thing I remember was hearing Anna say "Katerina, you need to help your classmate. She needs some attention. Tell Jill what you are going to do for her."

I looked Jill in the eye and said "I'm going to lick your pussy. I've been dying to taste it again ever since the camping trip. I can hardly think of anything else. I'm going to lick your pussy till you come. And then I'm going to keep eating that delicious pussy until you come again."

I crawled over to Jill and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I inhaled her scent and then gave a long slow lick up her pussy and over her throbbing clit. I was lost to the world as hungrily licked Jill's delicious pussy. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. But then I felt a hand on my ass, followed by fingers on my pussy. I turned around and saw Anna wearing a strap-on dildo and getting ready to fuck me from behind. And then she did, sliding that dildo in and out of my hungry pussy. It was hard to keep licking Jill, but I did my best. Until I lost all control of my body in a thunderous orgasm.

I rolled over onto my back, closed my eyes and nearly passed out, until I smelled the unmistakable scent of pussy followed by wetness rubbing against my nose. I opened my eyes and saw Anna lowering her beautiful twat to my mouth. As exhausted as I was, I didn't hesitate to stick out my tongue and start licking Anna. She tasted amazing and I remember trying to decide whose pussy was more delicious, Jill's or Anna's. But I never made the decision -- I just kept doing what I loved.

I can't wait for the 70% Club Research Project to really begin.

12