Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RastanuraRastanuraalmost 5 years ago
When

When did you and your friends start doing this? I'll never think of Girl Scouts the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please don't wait

Well that was certainly an interesting twist. I absolutely believe they will hit 70%, it don't think it will be 100. And I figured Stephanie would either be a success or fail. Didn't think there would be a 'viable option'. It has been so long that I missed this edition coming out. Please don't wait two more years. With quality stories hard to come by, yours are a much needed breath of air that is hard to wait that long for. A solid five, and wish I could rate it higher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a potential Top Story

i read all and they are very hot written

it had to start but i like your red line in the story

i agree with what has been said plz keep writting

you are very talented and a writer literotica needs

before long you will be on the top charts in here

im a fan, nice job

ProcuressProcuressover 1 year ago

The problem with lesbian erotica is that by far, most authors want their story to be a never-ending series of triple hits, with a few home-runs, and a couple of grand slams thrown in at the end. This story is not an exception.

There is little to separate this story from all the others when the reader knows that from beginning-to-end the story is going to be one long pussy-licking column.

Even with the character of Stephanie getting uncomfortable and leaving, the rest of the story was entirely predictable. It doesn't challenge the author to write this sort of set-up-and-then-domino story, and it doesn't force the reader to experience any new premise.

Three stars, but I look forward to Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I read this while watching lesbian porn. Sooooo hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous